Ame Damnee FairHarvest

Imogen
Fairharvest - In a room with Cazimir

Imogen blushed at Cazimir's suggestive statement, though she to kept her eyes locked on his which was unlike her usual behaviour of looking away sheepishly. She didn't know what came next, Cazimir after all was her first, and she was most definitely shy about it. He was right when she said that she hadn't rested it, a nap could benefit her but she also knew that there were others waiting for them on the outskirts. Her mind was torn on what to do, she wanted to stay with Cazimir and relish in their moment for as long as they could before they had to leave but a small part of her thought she was being selfish. A small smile formed at the corner of her lips as she contently watched the man holding her in his arms. Maybe just one more kiss... she thought quietly.

The Fae bit the corner of her bottom lip slightly, "Oh stop," she teased back as her eyes dropped from his and fixed on his lips. "A couple minutes wouldn't hurt..." her voice said softly as her face drew closer to Cazimir's. Would it?

Ratchel
Fairharvest

Laughter. Laughter filled the air on this cool autumn day, leafs being crumpled by the little feet of her son Micheal her perfect little sunshine. She was lying down on a mat with her father Benjamin who was currently smoking from his mahogany pipe, she really wished he would stop smoking in front of her and Micheal. Also Uriel her beloved teacher, taking time out of his schedule to take in the beauty of the orange, red and Golden stars that fell, so gingerly from the trees with her family. A loud giggling as Micheal was lifted up into the air by a brown haired man with sapphire eyes, his father. "Alright boys! Play times over lets pretend to like my father's cooking." The man seemed to pout at that, he always was sensitive when it came to cooking and his job. "Come on dad." Pats him on the back. "You know I'm-" Her father's face twisted into one of pure horror as his back, head, and body turned to dust.

"Father?" Her eyes disbelieving, Terror started to overtake her as the nice cloudless sky suddenly turned into a depressing gray and the lush green grass under her feet, was replaced by an endless wasteland. "Uriel What is happe-" He was gone. Only blood remained. Micheal scream broke her out of the trance she seemed to be under, he was alone crying.... His father. Crushed. Rushing over tears streaming down her face, the enter world around her was corrupt, wrong, cursed. Ratchel embraced her crying son, he was shaking so bad, the very thought he could be so scared destroyed her he was too pure. Too innocent. The only thing she felt that was left.

Resting his head on her shoulder she started to stroke the golden spikes that was his hair."Shhh....Don't cry baby... Mommy is here. And she always fights back all the bad things...." He stopped shaking, a smile started to spread across her face even if her word has collapsed on her and even if she was terrified of the horrors the gods chose to place in her path. Ratchel would fight away all of his fears. She would wipe away all his tears. Just so for one more day she could hold his tiny little hands and know that he was safe. "Mommy will always love you and always 'Squilsh!' " Her hand was covered in a black tar-like substance. "Micheal?" She tried to let go of him, but that same tar she felt on his back latched onto her. Micheal's.... No this wasn't her son! A black tar-like creature with gray dead eyes was all that was there. Girgling out black foul-smelling water from its putrid mouth filled with old yellow teeth and green muck as dead eyes rolled to meet the Wardens' glare. "WHERE IS MY SON!!" She roared into the creatures face. It only sneered at her laughing sickly, it's foul breath enough to make you puke it, smelled like something that had been dead for a long time. Wider and wider the jaw got the tar pulling her in despite her struggles. When the half-angel was inches from the things face she started to feel a great fear run through her body. "What, do you want?" Her only answer was an unholy screech.

"NO!" She yelled as her covers were thrown at the door. Sweating coldly as she sat on the bed, wearing nothing but her blue bra and panties. "It wasn't real?" Her voice was horsed and her eyes were as wide as dinner plates, her breathing hard. It didn't take long though for her to calm down enough to control her breath and get up, putting her hand on the wall as she sweated. "It was a dream. Of course." Her mind suddenly flashed back to her and her family. "Just a dream......." She said softly. Yet. To her, it felt so real. She had gone to sleep to relax and relief some stress and to mend her bitch of a migraine, yet she somehow felt worse than before. Her head still felt like someone just drilled a hole in it, with the added bonus of now having sore eyes, a quizey stomach like she would throw up at any minute, achy joints, and somehow her skin felt like it was burning. "Fuuuuuck!" It was rare for her to use such profanity 'always keep a dignified articulation' or some shit like that, she's too grumpy right now to think of what exactly her little quote is. Putting her clothes on and mumbling to herself about coffee, she slammed the door behind her and made her way to a table. "Coffee." She states plainly to the Innkeeper. "A littler early for that aren't-" Her glare cut him off. "Just get me some fucking coffee." She didn't get the chance to see how she looked as she stormed out her room. Her skin was pale, really pale like she hasn't seen the sun in years, some of her hair turned an ugly gray-white that made her seem older, and her eyes, her eyes lost some color, no longer pure amber now they had a milky white to them... Almost like a drowned corpse. Not wanting to face the Angel's scorn again he hurriedly went to prepare some coffee.

Last edited:
Toby woke with a start when something kicked his booted foot. Toby sat up quickly scanning his little house. A big man sat in a chair in front of him. Three other large men stood behind him with clubs. The main man in front leaned closer, revealing the insignia of the Wardens on his chest.

"I smell vampire bear..." The man said with a disgusted look on his face.

Toby rubbed his eyes. "Yes captain...I found him in the woods....well he found me actually. We were forced to explore a ruin together when we were cornered by some undead wolves...."

The man reached out and slapped Toby's face hard enough for him to be silent. "A VAMPIRE?! We are the champions of light....or at least we thought you were...."

"How did you even know? We only have been traveling together for a little more than a day?!" Toby asked before the man shot into his lap a hand wrapped around the bear's neck cutting off his exclaimed expression.

"You pile of bear shit....creatures like that are to be beheaded and destroyed, that is part of your mission! When we found you feral in the woods and raised your sorry piece of animal love child, you were taught the way of things." The captain said through grinding teeth. "I should skin you for in front of my fireplace...."

Toby's eyes bulged as the pressure on his neck got stronger...Oliver had saved his life...He lost his arm defending me and his dog...Anger boiled within Toby.

"And now he has an orb I see...." The captain gestured his head to the arm Oliver had left on the chair he was sleeping in. "The very thing we have to search those damn ruins for..."

Toby growled..."He...earned....it..."

"The only thing vampires earn is a fiery death at the end of a stake..." The captain said leaning even closer and licking Toby's face. "I wonder what bear tastes like...."

Toby shuddered as the Captain's tongue slipped across his face. Toby reached up and grabbed the wrist on the hand that held him. Squeezing until bones popped and the hand released. With a growl Toby leaned back into the Captain's face..."I have always wondered what evil would taste like...Though i know im going to have a stomach ache..."

Toby reached out and planted the newly changed paw into the captain's face forcing him back as bear teeth sunk into the flesh of the once in control Captain's arm. Toby's chair exploded as the weight of a full sized bear tore into his uninvited guests.

~~~~~~~

Writing the last of his instructions Toby closed the little book and placed it on Oliver's arm. Toby looked at the floor, now cleaned, the bodies disposed of in his hidden basement. Reaching into his pocket Toby pulled out the deed to his little house and slipped it into the little book, that read:

Dear Oliver...
I have to leave for a while, enclosed is instructions on how to attach your arm into the socket i created in the ruin. I apologize for the sudden departure, but I found out the hard way the Wardens do not like my friendship with someone of your kind. Those people are now no longer alive to try again. But, there might be more....do not trust the Wardens...I hope you find out about your family. If I can, I will find you again my friend. Also the house is yours. Good luck my friend, may our paths cross again.

Your new friend,
Toby

P.S. I would have saved some blood for you....but they gave me a stomach ache...

Cazimir
Fairharvest - In a room with Imogen

Cazimir's eyes widened. He was merely teasing her, as always, but when he saw that spark of desire in her eyes as she glanced at his lips, he could not help but react in a way every incubus would. As she drew her head towards him, he snaked his arms around her waist, pulling her closer, a confident grin on his lips as mirth danced in his eyes.

"No it won't." he replied as he swooped down and kissed her. He took her lips the way he did when that one time in the Kryamn, passionately, but the wild desperation was replaced with a sweet reverence, as if he was worshiping her lips with his own. As he kissed her, he remembered the first time he had seen her, the attraction and interest he instantly felt, the thrill of being in her presence, and he wanted her to see it. He wanted her to know how he sees her through his eyes. But then, as if the devil was knocking on his door once again, the memory of the nightmare flashed in his thoughts; Imo, lying motionless on the floor---

He pulled back. Feeling conflicted, scared of the unknown. He pressed his forehead as he licked his lips, a little nervously, murmuring. "This is... okay, right? I..." he hesitated. "I don't think I'll ever stop getting scared. This is the first time that I've ever let myself fall. I don't know if it's okay to trust myself..." he trailed off.

Ratchel
Fairharvest

While waiting for the snail to finish brewing her coffee she decided to play with her crystals a little. Three crystals Blue, Green, and red, danced in a unison unseen hands guiding them through the air around her changing shapes at seemingly random yet if one were to look closer they would see a small pattern, the small lights within glowing bright and then dimming down to add effect to their ethereal dance.... Ethereal. Her mind went back to that. Hellish nightmare. The blood where he sat seemed to stain not just the ground, but her mind as the red crystal's glow seemed to now resemble blood dripping from a dagger.

"Gah!" She drew her palm inward the act crushing all the crystals into dust. "Will you be done this day or next year." Her tone had the blunt force of a sledgehammer. "Calm down mama. The sooner I can get you out of my Inn the better." Finally done with brewing he hesitantly brought it over, trying to avoid looking into those Milky dead eyes that seemed to stab cold sabers into his soul.

Ratchel motioned a thank you to the man as he went behind his counter again. Pouring the brown liquid into the cup he left her she began drinking it. Too bitter. With no care, she brought her index finger and thumb together when she pulled them apart a small white cube started to form, the moment it was the size of a marble she put it into the coffee; It wasn't a very battle worthy skill, in fact she is only able to manifest sugar because of a freak accident involving a Talisman when she was 9 years old.

Taking a small sip she instantly spat it out when she noticed a scary Garden Gnome looking at her... Or she thinks it was a garden gnome. The thing was almost too ugly and bizzard to be anything really. The Gnome head was haphazardly held in place by what appeared to be black tape with red stains on it yet it was somehow stable, the bottom of this chimera was a brown porcelain rabbit on closer inspection seemed to have the feet of a goat and the tail of a lion that stuck to the sides, and that face was something even a mother could love with blue crystal eyes with spiral Iris's surrounded by red cornea... And it was smiling almost demonically at her. "What Lobotomized mental patient would thing to keep something so...." She could find an accurate description for this thing. Instead, her attention was drawn to what was under the Gnome a White golden Dragonic sword and a ruby ring. The sword seemed to call out to her as did the ring. It didn't seem like it belonged to anyone since who would leave behind such objects of beauty and obvious worth, but looking to and fro if they did belong to anyone. No one seemed to be here and.... Wait. There was a note beside the sword, she can't recall seeing a note beside the blade but it probably didn't matter.

The note read. Oi lass, I have no need for these trinkets ya mortals use. I rekon u need them, that Idiot might have been poor at chess and an annoying weed on the lawn of reality. But huwh boyo he had an eye for trinkets and tha ring really picked out a fine looking lass. Tis a shame I'm late ta ya soul. Ah wello Arty's weed will hata do from Ruffy. P.S. I will once again drink the blood of the incident and be placed in the garden of bones. Mortal bones. Hugs and kisses from Ruffy. "Wha?" She was more confused than scared. Though the last bit was very creepy. "Well if they are a gift." She pocketed the Ring for later when she felt like putting it on and put the sword on a hilt that was tied to her waist. Leaving the gnome on the table... She rather not take it.

With her coffee drink and the Inn keeper paided she went off to see if Rythe had returned. When she went out however the sun felt like it was burning her skin.

Serin - Fairharvest
Serin was tired. He had been travelling for the last few days, more or less wandering aimlessly as he decided where he would head next. Maybe Abbadon. Maybe New Eden. It had been a few years since he'd been to one of the cities, and he was itching for something new. Abaddon was always fun, but the people in New Eden were always suckers for novelties; they were all so deprived over there. But as luck would have it, Serin had run in to someone on the road who had directed him to this tiny town, so at least he wouldn't have to sleep outside again tonight. It had rained on him the night before. Ah the weather, of all the things he had managed to predict in the future, the weather had always remained infuriatingly unpredictable. Who'd have known his archenemy would be rainclouds.

Serin finally entered the tiny town of Fairharvest, easily honing in on the little inn there. Even though he was blind, he could sense someone blocking the doorway as they were leaving. He huffed before pushing his way past them. He really wasn't in the mood for people to be getting in his way right now. After forcing his way through the doorway, Serin immediately went over and plopped himself in a chair, tossing his pack on the floor. He sunk down in the chair with a sigh as he stretched out his legs in front of him. Normally he'd at least attempt to keep up appearances, but today he just didn't give a crap.

@OmniversalRPer

Ratchel
Fairharvest

The light from the sun blinded her as if someone was shining a lantern on her face the rays also seemed to burn her not pale skin. confusion and anger mixed as she stood in the doorway covering her face trying to figure out why the sun hurt her so-. Her train of thought was interrupted by a mass pushing her aside, almost falling on her face made her forget the confusion and pain. Anger became the dominate emotion. Stomping over snarling as she came within 2 feet of the man.

"Didn't your mother ever teach you any manners?" Her voice was horsed but still had a surprising bit of power and annoyance. Crossing her arms her new sword clinging against her arm. That Ugly as sin garden Gnome was on the table next to the chair that man was sitting on, staring at them.

Serin - Fairharvest Inn
Serin didn't bother to sit up straight when the woman came storming over to him, but rather he simply passively tilted his face in her general direction. A white sash covered his eyes, so his expression was virtually impossible to read, but the boredom in his voice was unmistakable. "Didn't your mother ever teach you not to block doorways with your fat butt?" he replied.

Ratchel
Fairharvest

She should have been angry, furious even at his rudeness. But the comment 'Fat butt' only made her recoil in confusion. Am I either talking to a man-child or an edgy teenager who looks older. Also taking notes of the white sash that covered his eyes. "Your, blind? That explains everything." The words just seemed to slip out of her mouth without much thought, the minute she heard them out loud thought she instantly covered her mouth. Embarrassed that she had gone so low, sure it might not have sounded like an insult and more like dumb realization, yet in some part of her mind, she meant it as an insult.

Serin - Fairharvest Inn
Serin leaned back in his chair and tilted his face toward the ceiling. "Your powers of observation are stunning," he commented. "Now did you just come over here to point out the obvious, or did you actually have something important to say?" He didn't sound angry so much as he simply sounded dog-tired. Ordinarily he would have been all for some banter with a stranger, but today was not one of those days. He had made the mistake of peering into his future earlier in the morning, but all that the convoluted images had given him was a headache. He should have known better than to try it again, but after looking at so many other people's futures, was it so wrong for him to long to see his own? Serin mentally cursed his mentor for not having finished the job she had started. If she had, this wouldn't have been a problem.

Ratchel
Fairharvest

Narrowing her eyes at him, her breathing lessened as a cold calm smothering the burning anger. "No." Closing her eyes facing away from the man. "Nothing important to say, just wasting my time because I felt like it." Why did she even waste breath on this blind bastard he wasn't anybody important, he didn't have a name or a face that was known or have the common sense to provoke someone in Oblitus. So. It did not matter.

Pulling up a chair she sat at his table. "Why not waste more now?" She said sneering. This went against her Warden training, her upbringing, and her personal code of conduct to be vengeful at such childish and petty retorts. Yet her conscious seemed to be elsewhere, as was her kindness. No those were on a vacation due to the amount of pain in her joints, the lovely feeling of sickness in her stomach, her skin so eloquently burning in the sun, and most of all the absolutely dance worthy drum in her head. "Now, what was your name? Or should I use my powers of Observation to come up with one for you?"

Serin - Fairharvest Inn
"Friendly, aren't you?" Serin said sarcastically, though he didn't even attempt to hide his wry grin when he heard her sit down. He sat up a little straighter. "My name's Serin. You won't have heard of me, but you probably should have," he waved his hand dismissively before resting his elbow on the table, leaning forward to prop his chin on the palm of his hand. "And let me guess," he continued, "you're from New Eden. The superiority complex is unmistakeable. Also the accent."

Ratchel
Fairharvest Inn

"Oh?" She mused uncharacteristically her face having the most devilish smile on it. Straightening in up her own seat, resting an elbow on the table with a soft thud. "Thank you." She said sweetly though there could be malice felt oozing out of her right now. "I pride myself on my approachability, even when I'm having a rather poor day." Her headache seemed to be disappearing along with her other pains, almost like a child being offered a reward for good behavior. Her now milky eyes seemed to glow a ghostly light, such a light that had, a presence even the blind could feel. A ghostly cold light that sucked the life out of those it shined upon. Yet Ratchel remained unaware of this. "Ratchel. Ratchel Glassfield." both her hands were propping her head up as she smiled.

Serin - Fairharvest Inn
Serin could feel some kind of heat radiating off of Ratchel, which made him withdraw slightly. "Look, Ratchel, I know you're probably excited to meet me and all, but if you could go ahead and not incinerate me on the spot, that'd be great." Even as he said that, Serin had begun to push slightly on her emotions, dampening her aggression and attempting to put her in a more pleasant mood. As much as he liked stirring people up, he was far from suicidal.

Then he abruptly changed the subject, trusting that his efforts would subdue her for now. "So, Ratchel Glassfield," he lingered on her name for a few moments, "what brings someone like you into Oblitus of all places? I thought your kind rarely ventured out of your 'idyllic hometown.'" Clearly, he didn't view New Eden as very "idyllic."

Ratchel
Fairharvest Inn

"Incinerate?" She sounded both offended and confused. "What on earth are you-" It was then she felt the heat coming from her eyes and the small bit of light illuminating like a lantern. Quickly Ratchel closed her eyes the energy starting to fade as the pains started to return, only this time she was not grumpy or angry. She felt shame and guilt wash over her. "I'm... I'm deeply sorry..." honest guilt was on her face and in her tone. How did I not notice? What possessed me to... Threaten, someone over some petty little insults.

Covering her face with her arms she could only sigh deeply at her own stupidity and immaturity. Uriel taught you better. As did your father. She mentally scolded herself. remembering something that Uriel told her.

'Words are not like a sword or a painting, you cannot take back a cold insult or cover up your mistakes. You own up to them. Creating something new and endless with possibility.'

Sitting up straight trying to Ignore her ailments. "I'm not going to ask you to forgive my behavior. It was childish and uncivil." Sighing again she figured it was only fair that she answer his questions though she would have to leave some details out. "I, along with a group of individuals have been sent out to recover an item of great social importance to New Eden. We have been searching for quite some time and figured it best to rest here in Fairharvest." She answered everything in a way she hoped would be satisfying for the man.

Imogen
Fairharvest Inn - A room with Cazimir

The flutter of her heart could be felt against her chest as Cazimir pulled her closer into him and kissed her the way he did in the Kryamn Forest. Imogen leaned into the kiss, giving all of herself to him as he lay claim to her lips. Her arms wrapped tightly around his body, she knew that this could only last a moment but she wanted it to last a lifetime. She could feel Cazimir's feelings for her, the feelings they both shared when they laid eyes on each other for the first time; that magnetic pull calling them to each other. It wasn't something she just imagined, it was something real.

And then there she was. Lying on the floor, dead.

Cazimir pulled away, the same terrified and worried look spread upon his face that appeared when he admitted to her the truth of the curse he was plagued with. The questions of reassurance came next and Imogen only smiled. Her small hand found his face and she placed it gingerly against his cheek, bringing his lips to seal with her just once more. This kiss was not wild, nor passionate. It was not driven with an animal instinct as most of their kisses had been since then, but instead, it was filled with compassion and a message of a love left unspoken. The Fae pulled away and looked up at him with kind eyes, "It will always be OK, Caz. We can work through that fear together... and one day, you'll learn to trust yourself again."

Her thumb stroked the side of his cheek as she admired him, she knew what he was doing took a lot of courage. "We should probably go and see Rennac now. Is that OK?"

Cardea Zardim
Fairharvest

As Cardea entered the town she looked around in intrigue. The town was a small one, smaller than most of the ones her tribe had past in their travels. It looked cozy though, and she was tired from her journey, so she looked for a place to sit and rest at. Her eyes stopped on the sign for the Inn. "That looks like a good place," she said to herself. Sh walked towards to the Inn. When she entered she was taken a little aback by the liveliness of the place. Other than the little squabble going on between the two people at the table to the side though, everyone seemed to be in a good mood. After ordering a drink she asked the tender of the building if she could play some music in the building and with his approval set up at a table in the corner and pulled out her hurdy gurdy and started playing a eerie tune that was relaxing and also calming to the mind.

Serin -Fairharvest Inn
Serin didn't seem to notice or care about her apology, but perked up with interest when she mentioned why her group had come to Oblitus. "Oh? What kind of item?" he asked as a strange smile crept onto his face.

Cazimir
Fairharvest - In a room with Imogen

Cazimir sighed heavily. "Goddamn, can't we just stay in this room and cuddle for the rest of the day?" he asked with a pleading look in his eyes, but his lips were curved into a small, faint smirk, showing that he was simply teasing her. They both know they need to get going, problems aren't going to fix themselves, and if anything, it would probably be a bad idea to keep that fishy fairy waiting. "Guess not." Despite the nightmare, the small nap had helped his body feel more energized. He stood up and stretched a little, trying to get the numbness off his system. "Freezing the entire forest is no small feat." he muttered. "I'm actually surprised I'm still alive."

He then smiled, taking her hand eagerly. "Let's go, Imo."

Ratchel
Fairharvest.

Felt her skin crawl at the smile it was something that told her she might have given information, little though it was to the wrong person. Yet being silent on the matter felt wrong to her for some alien reason. "It is. A relic that has great importance to New Eden." It wasn't a lie, yet it didn't tell anything other than it was an important item.

Back