Ame Damnee FairHarvest

Rhiannon - Fairharvest Tavern
A smile was all the vampire could think to give the male at the current time, “I wonder if we should gather some supplies for the group… Last I checked we didn’t have much of anything,” Her blue eyes scanned the room. The more people that came into the tavern the less comfortable she felt. It was likely due to instincts more than anything.

@jrusso20

Damien - The Two Talismans
Damien took a long draft of his ale and thought for a moment. He had many tales to choose from; some old, some new. He needed one that fitted the atmosphere of the room. Then it came to him. He told the tale he had been working on while journeying from Abbadon to Fairharvest. It was about a blind man and a wolf. It was sad tale. The wolf, who had been the blind man's guide for many years, was slain by a group of bandits. The blind man went out to seek revenge.

As he got deeper into the story, Damien's eyes closed, he seemed to loose himself in his tale. He went on, weaving an intricate tale of adventure and suspense.

Brutus Magnolia - Fairharvest Tavern

He'd finished his meal by the time Rhia had made that suggestion, he could see her getting uncomfortable with the amount of people around and thought it best to help her out. "This is true. Whatever we did have got lost in that battle we had with the forest spirit. Shall we look around, see what we can find?" He said as he got up and held his arm out for her to take. He was never much of a gentleman, but he had learned a couple things.

Gabbro - Fairharvest Outskirts

The abomination had been wandering for what seemed to him like ages. He had seen so many incredible things, taking in so much strange, new information from this world, forcing him to believe that this cavern may be something entirely different from a cavern - but what could it be? Strange, new thoughts were flowing through his mind, and the old creature wasn't sure how he felt about it.
I have the urge to go back, Gabbro thought to himself. the hole should be nearby.
Gabbro halted his gait at the sight of an entirely different structure, unlike the others he had seen before. It was strange, seeming to be composed of many trees bound together to form a large, hollow, cylindrical shape in the wilds.
What is this construction? Gabbro cocked his head slightly, staring at the village for several seconds. He shifted his weight back and forth, unsure of what he wanted to do. I will quickly investigate, then return to the familiar darkness.
Peeking through the gate, he noted even more strange objects. They were large, rigid structures also appearing to be made of tree materials. Most were sharp as well, scarcely rounded, like a chunk of obsidian. He noted that they also contained rocks, some from which smoke was gently wafting from.
This truly is a curious area. What act of nature brought these to being? Surely these could not have grown, for I note that they also include some sort of stone material.
Gabbro carefully fitted himself through the log gates, and crawled near the center of the village, leaving imprints on the ground with his thick, stomping feet. Standing alone, eerily peering around with his orange, glowing eyes, he examines one of the manmade structures from a bit of a distance.

Last edited:
Oliver Rikonde
Fairharvest

After he finished helping the shop keeper, Oliver got a drink and sat down next to the window. As he sat there drinking he pet his wolf and looked out the window. He heard a loud thumping approaching the town. Looking out the window he saw a rock formation like creature coming towards the town. He kept an eye on it as stopped on the outskirts of the town and looked at the town as if scoping the town out. Thinking he'd go and see what it was up to, he got and left some money on the counter on his way out of the door. He started for the creature. Axel didn't fall behind as he followed.

Rhiannon - Fairharvest Tavern

Taking her mate’s hand she stood drawing closer to him to keep the scent of humans from getting to her. Vampires were always plagued by the knowledge that they needed blood to live. Human blood was the richest in nutrients. Her gaze slid to a woman close by. The slow gentle pulse told the vampire this was a woman who wasn’t aware of the things that wished to feed from her not far away. She let her lover lead her from the Tavern but still her eyes were drawn sharply to each human they passed. Even the youngest members of the race made her fangs ache and her stomach contort with pain. What confused her even more was the simple fact that she had nearly drained three deer completely dry not more than two hours ago.

She held her stomach lightly as she closed eyes for a moment. Was this hunger not her own she wondered as they continued to walk. She didn’t want to ask another vampire who might have experience with this.

@jrusso20

Gabbro - Fairharvest

Shifting his weight forward, Gabbro's interest was driven to something much smaller than the buildings surrounding him, and even smaller than one of his feet. It was lying on a tuft of dark green grass, wildly waving two thin appendages ahead of itself. Both subjects were motionless, staring at each other. It was strange, having many sharp edges and long, thin spikes periodically jutting out from its body.
Could this be a rock among the lush grass? I must investigate.
Gabbro made the slightest movement of his head, and suddenly, with great speed, the newfound creature launched away. Unfolding two paper-like membranes, the object audibly buzzed and fluttered to another patch of grass, disappearing into it. Driven by curiosity, the stone creature began moving playfully after it. Reaching the grass, Gabbro began sifting through it with leg, searching, and ultimately driving the newly discovered specimen to fly once more. He raised his head, observing the soaring grasshopper in wonder, yet his gaze was quickly attentive to something else of interest: a moving piece of wood, along with two subjects emerging from behind it.
Neither of them looked the same, yet both were alien to him. The pair seemed to be nearing him, so he began edging closer to them as well.
This form... It seems familiar. A body equipped with two arms and one head, driven by two legs. It is frightening me, yet I cannot stop myself from approaching this being. I feel emerging from deep within my core a sense of duty. A feeling of something that I have not felt since my very first steps, and I am recalling something that I have been appointed, along with that which I am able to accomplish.
"Hello? I am here, do not worry."

@Draco Shadowdragon

Last edited:
Brutus Magnolia - Fairharvest

Brutus could tell how Rhiannon wished to feed off of the humans here as he led her away from the tavern. He took his lover behind one of the buildings in the town out of sight from other people and rolled up his sleeve revealing his veins in his wrist. "Have some of my blood for now. It should be enough to last until we can go out hunting properly again, ok?" He said concerned for her well being. He knew that she had fed from some animals earlier, so to see her still seeming to be hungry was a little worrying for the Lycan.

Rhiannon - Fairharvest

The vampire nearly growled at being pulled behind a building. Only when she realized it was Brutus wanting to give her blood did she relax any. Staring down at the exposed flesh of his arm she gave a slight shake of her head, "I've fed of you too much as it is," She stated to him before noticing how close they were to the forest. Yes. She could bolt out of town before any one knew what was going on. As much as she hated the idea she did need to feed and outside of town was the only safe place for her to do so. Closing her eyes slightly she listened for the slight signs that there was prey beyond the make shift wooden fence, "Let's go before I do something I may regret."

With that she bound over the fence and into the dense plumage of the forest's low branches. The scent of pine, cedar and tannin was the first thing to reach her nose as she landed in a crouched position on the soft damp leaf litter that coated the dark earth below her. She took it all in as she listened with her eyes closed. Creaks were etched out of the large pines as they swayed gently and leaves ran together mimicking the sound of rain over a field. These were the sounds of her homeland that never left her heart. Opening her eyes she noticed how different this place was from the land of her birth.

Cardea Zarki
Fairharvest-Inn

Cardea listened to Damian's tale. As she listened she began to hear something like a melody and had a thought. She pulled out Gentle Breeze and began to play it along with Damian's tale. The way she played the instrument and the way he spun the tale went along very well. She looked up and saw the people start to crowd around them to listen to the tale accompanied by music. She closed her eyes for a little bit and basked in the attention.

Oliver Rikonde
Fairharvest

As he approached the creature, it turned toward him and seemed to take interest in him. He scanned the creature making sure he wasn't going to be problem. All he saw was curiousness in the way he looked at it. He then felt a presence in his head vaguely just before he heard a voice in his head in a voice that didn't seem sure of itself, "Hello? I am here. Do not worry." That confused him a little. What were they worrying about and how could it help? he thought to himself.

Damien - Fairharvest Inn
Damien raised his voice above the music. It reverberated across the tavern. The crowd was captivated. With out breaking his rythm, Damien slid his ale cup towards them. As the coins started to pour in, smile crept across his face. That was his favorite sound. As he drew his tale to a close Damien glanced over to Cardea She seemed lost in the music. She was passionate about her art. He could tell. He liked that. He finished his tale with a flourish and bowed to the crowd as they clapped. Then he looked to Cardea with a grin. "Well, what'd ye think?"

Gabbro - Fairharvest

Upon reaching the man and his animal companion, Gabbro halted. He looked them up and down, cocking his head.
Strange. I... Seem to have assumed incorrectly. Though now that I have its attention, it could be of use.
Looking up to his left, then his right, trying to get a better bearing of his surroundings, Gabbro looked back to the other two before him, relaying the thought:
"Sorry. Hello. I think you can hear me. My name Gabbro, I am not find way, what is this place? Speak."
It is incredibly difficult to manage words understandable by this creature. I wonder why? Has he understood what I just said? What if my words will anger him? I do not understand why I have decided to say that I am lost. Is this panic I feel? I know exactly where I am in reference to my hole, though I guess information on this strange structure may be of use. Surely he could not be able to harm me...

Having all eyes trained on the strangers's face, he awaits his response.

@Draco Shadowdragon

Cardea Zarkim
Fairharvest-Inn

Cardea enjoyed that feeling and wished it hadn't had to come to end as the tale grew to an end. As she put up her instrument she thought about his inquiry. "It was a good tale and if you'd like I wouldn't be apposed to the idea of being business partners," she said as a big grin spread across her face as the idea started to form. "And maybe I could help you come up with story ideas. What do ya say? That sound good?" She had enjoyed the way he spun his tale and if she stuck with him maybe she would be able to get her message across to more people faster.

Oliver Rikonde
Fairharvest

The creature in front of him seemed confused and lost. That feeling came back into his head again just before he heard that voice again. "Are you talking to me in my head," he said out loud as he was unsure if he could communicate to him in the same manner. "Are you lost," he asked it, "this is Fairharvest a small town in between Abbadon and New Eden."

Damien - Fairharvest Inn
Damien grinned. "Aye, I'd like that." Her music complemented his tale beautifully. He could use some enrichment for his stories, and he wouldn't mind the companionship. He reached in to his bag and pulled out some figurines. "Shall we spin one last tale for the evening?"

Cardea Zarkim
Fairharvest-Inn

She agreed, her music did compliment his story. She adjusted her instrument to make it a little more comfortable while thinking about his question. As her answer she started playing a slow willowy song. One that seemed to be mourning something. She gave him quick look to see what kind of tale he could come up with this as inspiration. Also she was curious if he could make the sound seem joyous. What she played now was one of her more famous works. One telling of how the winds mourn at how little attention people give to them. "Make this a joyous tune and the next drink will be on me," she mouthed to him.

Oliver Rikonde
Fairharvest

Oliver wanders the town for a few minutes contemplating where to go now. He couldn't think of anymore business he had in town so he went to the house Toby gave him and grabbed his stuff and headed out. Felix followed not far behind as they headed towards the outskirt in no particular direction.

Back