Exif

Knight in Shoddy Armor
Hello, there! Welcome to my first interest check on the site. I have been looking to try some Fandom roleplays and figured I would compile them all in a single, concise post. I will update this thread every now and then with more fandoms and plots as they come to me, so I don't have a dozen interest check threads to keep track of.

About myself
I am a 22 year old male and an avid writer who loved to write short stories as a hobby back in middle and high school, and this has persisted into the present. It is this passion for literature and my love of characters that has brought me to various roleplaying sites, this one included!

I have most often been attracted to fandom roleplays, playing characters across various settings from properties that I've grown to love is a major reason why I got into roleplaying.

To start, I prefer to write in the third person, out of personal experience from what I've written. I can do both past and present tense.

Lately, I have been aiming to limit for my long-term roleplays to about two or three at time. I think long-term roleplays are a huge commitment by both players and I want to make sure that that commitment is upheld to the fullest. To that end, I don't want to bog myself down in too many long-terms. It's just not possible for me to shuffle through that many roleplays that could run for months on end.

I like to write in detail! I can go from a single paragraph, to multiple paragraphs, depending on what is needed. Starting posts, I feel, should set the scene, so that will often contain several paragraphs, while dialogue could be one or two paragraphs. It all depends on what is being written. I prefer quality over quantity!

If you decide you do not wish to continue, that's perfectly fine by me. I get it, life happens, or interest wanes, and other things come up that you may want to focus your creative juices on. I would just like a message saying you wish to halt the roleplay or put it on a hiatus. If you are struggling to progress, message me and we can work things out!

I often, and prefer to, roleplay as males, but that does not mean I won't play females! It's a matter of preference.

Since I am often conjuring dozens of plots, I can play several characters at a time to progress the story and ensure it moves along at a steady pace. You can expect me to reply daily and I will be absent for an extended period, I will let you know as soon as possible!

I am quite good at grammar and correct any and all spelling mistakes that slip past me pretty quick, so you won't have to worry about constant mistakes on my part. I like to keep my posts legible for my partners!

I am also comfortable roleplaying with people who above the age of 18. It's a matter of principle for me!

With all of this in mind, I hope you can afford me the same courtesies I would afford you! With that said, I sincerely hope we can find a roleplay that satisfied both of our cravings and we can create something fun together!

Onto the fandoms!
  • Dishonored (***)
  • DOOM
  • Dota 2
  • Gears of War
  • Godzilla
  • Halloween 2018
  • Halo Wars
  • Hazbin Hotel (***)
  • League of Legends
  • Mass Effect
  • Mortal Kombat
  • My Life as a Teenage Robot (***)
  • OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes
  • Paladins
  • Power Rangers
  • Professional Wrestling
  • Red vs. Blue
  • Resident Evil
  • SMITE
  • Scream
  • StarCraft
  • Star Wars
  • The Strangers
  • Transformers (***)
  • Ultraman
  • Undertale
  • Villainous
  • Warhammer 40,000
The fandoms highlighted in red are ones I have plots listed for down below. Those highlighted and have asterisks are the ones I am craving most! The fandoms highlighted in orange are fandoms I would like to do but have yet to find create a plot for.

Dishonored: The Dunwall Trials
Set in an alternate timeline where Jessamine was assassinated and Corvo is publicly executed, Daud, overwhelmed with guilt, decides to not turn over Emily to Lord Regent Burrows and raises her as a Whaler. Years later, Emily in her early twenties and the time has come for her to reclaim the throne and restore Dunwall to a respectable nation, with the aid of a small group of Loyalists and the Whalers. This is a retelling of the first game, where an adult Emily receives the Mark of the Outsider. This is a retelling of the first game, so any long-term role players who are in it for the long haul, this one is for you. I can play most of the characters, for the sake of the plot, but we can easily split them if there's someone you want to play.
  • Length: Long-term
  • Characters I Can Play: Daud, Billie Lurk, Thomas, The Outsider, Granny Rags, Hiram Burrows, Thaddeus Campbell, Lady Boyle, Pendleton Twins, Anton Sokolov, Slackjaw, Farley Havelick, Treavor Pendleton, Teague Martin, Samuel Beechworth, Geoff Curnow, Calista Curnow, and Lord Shaw.
  • Who I'm Looking For: Emily Kaldwin.
Dishonored: Farewell, Old Friend
It's been several years since Emily Kaldwin took the throne and became Empress, with Corvo at her side. She has grown into her role and become a benevolent ruler seeking the best for her people. But the time to visit the past arrives when an old friend, Samuel Beechworth, is nearing the end of his life. Emily and Corvo embark to visit their friend one last time, in gratitude for being a true friend when the Loyalist Conspiracy dissolved. This takes place between the first and second games and is a shorter, but wholesome story.
  • Length: Short-term
  • Characters I'll Play: Corvo Attano and Samuel Beechworth
  • Who I'm Looking For: Emily Kaldwin
Godzilla: Monster Island
On an uncharted island, Godzilla reigns supreme as King of the Monsters, and keeps the other Kaiju in check. Together, with his allies, Mothra, Rodan, and Angurius, they defend the world from extraterrestrial terrors such as the three-headed dragon King Ghidorah, the robotic doppelganger Mechagodzilla, and the nightmarish Destoroyah! This story focuses primarily on interactions between the Kaiju, with little to no humans involved.
  • Length: Mid to long-term, depending on the story.
  • Who I'll Play: Anguirus, Rodan, Ghidorah, Spacegodzilla, Mechagodzilla, Megalon, Gigan, and possibly Godzilla, too.
  • Who I'm Looking For: Godzilla and Mothra. We can also negotiate on other Kaiju you may wish to play.
Hazbin Hotel: Hell Hath No Fury
Sir Pentious is at his wits end. Cherri Bomb has not only beaten him for neutral territory, but is now making moves on the turf he already owns. However, Cherri Bomb will soon realize that a cornered snake is most unpredictable and dangerous, for Pentious plots to bring her down by whatever means available… including going after those she cares for. will be playing as Sir Pentious, just to make sure things go at a steady pace. This is something of a friendship story between Angel Dust and Cherri Bomb, to further emphasize that even though she may not be the best influence on Angel trying to go clean, they do genuinely care for each other beyond street cred. I have the story relatively planned out, so depending on post frequency, this can be completed in a reasonable amount of time, and if this clicks well enough, we can do more.
  • Length: Short-term to mid-term
  • Who I'll Play: Sir Pentious and Angel Dust
  • Who I'm Looking For: Cherri Bomb
Mortal Kombat: Regime Change
Shao Kahn is dead and with Kotal Kahn crippled, the the responsibility of leadership falls to Kitana. Change is long and difficult, but she is determined she can reform Outworld for the better. However, many are not so certain the Tarkatans can be trusted. They were, after all, Shao Kahn's most devoted warriors and are a race of bloodthirsty savages who seek kombat. But Baraka appears more receptive than most of his kind and wants to join Kitana's regime. Despite Outworld's preconceived notions about them, can the Tarkatans truly be trusted?
  • Length: Short to mid-term
  • Who I'll Play: Baraka
  • Who I'm Looking For: Kitana
My Life as a Teenage Robot: The Neutralizer
In this love letter to the Terminator franchise, Jenny ends up sent back in time after a battle eith the Cluster, where she sees her younger mother coming up the idea to create the XJ-series. However, Jenny wasn't the only one sent back, as she must contend with a Cluster assassin that was assigned to neutralize Dr. Wakeman and end the XJ-line before it can begin, leaving Earth defenseless to the Cluster in the present.
  • Length: Mid-term
  • Who I'll Play: Dr. Wakeman, Vexus, and the Neutralizer
  • Who I Am Looking For: Jenny Wakeman/XJ-9
OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes: Hues of Justice!
This story exclusively follows the adventures of the Hue Troop after Red Action chose to stay in the past with Enid. This is somewhat like Power Rangers, in that they battle villains and deal with regular life issues... but mostly fighting villains. This will be one of those rare instances where we can use OCs for villains or side characters to interact with the Hue Troop, but the Hue Troop will remain the central focus.
  • Length: Mid to long-term, depending on story we work out.
Star Wars: Crisis on Coruscant
The end of the Clone Wars draws near. The Separatists have launched a daring offensive against the outer rim territories. As the Republic forces are stretched thin in an effort to repel the offensive, Count Dooku and his fleet make for the Republic capital world of Coruscant. As the battle overtakes the streets, Jedi Master Shaak Ti is assigned to guard Supreme Chancellor Palpatine as the dreaded General Grievous looms. This plot was inspired by a single line of dialogue in a recent Clone Wars episode that confirms Shaak Ti was guarding Palpatine when Dooku attacked the city. Since it happens offscreen, I figured it would be a fun roleplay to tackle.
  • Length: Short-term
Transformers: Reconstruction
A retelling of Transformers: Robots in Disguise. The Great War has finally ended and for the first time in thousands of years, Cybertron has entered an era of peace. But there is still work to be done and so begins the long period of reconstruction to restore the planet to its former glory. Bumblebee, a veteran of the war, has joined the police force as a beat cop and has been assigned Elite Guard cadet Strongarm as his partner. Together, they work to keep the peace while contending with criminals, gangsters, bounty hunters, and the fast rising Neo-Decepticon movement lead by the ambitious revolutionary known as Steeljaw.
  • Length: Long-term
  • Who I'll Play: Bumblebee and Steeljaw
  • Who I'm Looking For: Strongarm
Villainous: Return to Form
Black Hat has watched supervillains fail time and again. No longer content to sit back and watch from the sidelines, he is considering making a return to show them all how it's done, and he will make sure heroes remember that no matter who they may face they cannot compare to the horror that is Black Hat...
  • Length: Mid to long-term
  • Characters I'll Play: Black Hat, 5.0.5., and Demencia
  • Who I'm Looking For: Dr. Flug, Penumbra, and possibly some heroes, too.
If any of these interest you, feel free to comment below or message me directly! Do note that the plots listed are not the only ones I wish to try, but they are the ones I am craving. However, if you have alternative plots for these fandoms, we can always discuss them and I might even take you up on some! Thanks for checking this out!

Last edited:
@Exif

Yes, I'm interested in some of them. Namely, Halo Wars and Star Wars, as I have the most experience in Sci-Fi.

@Exif

Yes, I'm interested in some of them. Namely, Halo Wars and Star Wars, as I have the most experience in Sci-Fi.
I would say between the two, I am more interested in something related to Halo Wars. Would you like to DM to brainstorm?

I have been looking for a partner for a Resident Evil rp if you're game to do one. I have a post with two plots (one mainly romantic) which I can link you if you'd like to see them. I also have a group Resident Evil rp open, but I am currently the only person to be "signed up" which could push back start time due to lack of interest. If you have a plot or multiple on hand, I would love to hear it/them !!

Hey there! I see you have Scream listed on here which honestly peaks my interest so so much as someone who really loves the franchise (and has written quite a bit within the fandom)! Feel free to message me if you'd like to discuss anything!

Back