Interest Check Fandom rp search thread with my oc [highly craving romance]

Zuzu

Tired
Hello my name is Zuzu and I've been rping for 10+ years now. I'm here to look for new rp partners who are willing to rp with me. I'm pretty active and hoping to get some rping done. I'm looking for people who could rp some canon characters for me as well as rp in other fandoms. I'm a sucker for romance rps but that doesn't mean I just want the characters to be magically in love. I want to see them going through hardships and angst. I like for relationships to slowly build up.

The best way to contact me is by pming me.

Few rules:
-Please be semi active on here. At least post twice a week. Sometimes life happens so just let me know if something comes up and I'll do the same.
-Have some basic grammar. As long as I can understand what's going on then we'll be fine.
-I prefer to use oc's when rping but I can double up as a canon character if need be.
-If you don't feel like the rp is working out then please let me know. Don't randomly ghost me please.
-Please help with deciding what the plot will be. I don't like things to be one sided and want any and all suggestions to make the rp work.
-Please be patient with me. I may be active on here but I do have a life outside of this website. I will be patient with you as well. I will only check if you are still interested in the rp if it's been about a week since the last reply.
-Do not godmod my characters. You control your character and I will control mine.

Bold = Craving the most but will be open to others
Here are some of the canon characters I wish for someone to play as.
Bleach: Chad
Undertale: Sans

D.Gray Man: Krory

Fandoms I wish to rp in:
Undertale
Bleach
Soul Eater

Sword Art Online
MHA
Voltron
D. Gray Man
Madoka Magica

I am also open for original rps and oc x oc rps as well.

Back