EowynWryter

Hello! I am EowynWryter but you can call me Eo. I am looking to do some Fandom based roleplays.
Note: For 1x1, I always write as female. In groups, I am more than fine with a male character but the pairings and plots below are designed for either a FxF or MxF pairing. If you want to involve romance that is, I am also fine with having nonromantic 1x1s.

Sky People OC x Grounder OC
In this AU, the Ark never attempted to establish contact to the prisoners and instead takes off towards another possible home world, leaving those they sent down to fend for themselves. The prisoner count isn't 102, but 330 and they together pretty well to start building a town and discovering the way that Earth works. Six months after they fell though, they discover the Grounders and soon after a war breaks out. My character is a high ranking member of the Sky People while your character is a warrior Grounder who rescues my character when she is injured by a Reaper and tossed into the river. Their kinds despise one another but the connection they have might lead to peace.

I would love to do a few different story arcs in the HP universe.

1. The Founding of Hogwarts Era (preferably my OC x one of the founders)
2. Future HP (Where the wizard community is revealed to the muggles and it leads to a witch trial era where they have to go into hiding and being found practicing magic results in death)
3. Ilvermorny. (I would like to do some Harry Potter esque storyline - dark and extensive - but with Ilvermorny)

I will add more on as I think of more things!​

The future HP world sounds cool! It’s been a while since I did a fandom roleplay, but I’m more interested in giving it a shot if we’re both playing OCs. And I like playing FxF too, though I like to cut to black on anything graphic. PM me if you want to chat about ideas!

The Sky People/Grounder scenario sounds interesting, I'd be willing to talk about it.

On a separate note, do you have any interest in doing with Dollhouse?

The Sky People/Grounder scenario sounds interesting, I'd be willing to talk about it.

On a separate note, do you have any interest in doing with Dollhouse?
PM me so we can talk further about the pairing that you like. I don't really know what you are referring to by Dollhouse. Is that a show/movie?

I don't blame you fro not knowing Dollhouse. It was a Joss Whedon show that only lasted two seasons.
It's a but complicated.

Back