Status
Not open for further replies.
cymAZhh.jpg

"So neither of you are behind what I speculate is my Groundbridge malfunctioning to the point of sending me out-of-range into a place far from even Earth's Star System, and in fact, it seems that it is not just me who is facing similiar displacement issues," Starscream ponders, speaking to Gakupo & Emily as he shrugs his shoulders. "I suppose it can't be helped, now can it? We'll just have to find the culprit elsewhere... wherever elsewhere could possibly be."

Starscream simply glances at Grif in response. "Humans, am I right..." Starscream rasped under his vocal processors, showing distaste for the Spartan's nonchalance and ability to sleep in a time and situation like this.

@ThatAverageGuy

@Yun Lee @York @Raptor Jesus

Prologue Make mine, Morpho

Getting ready to leave her home early in the morning, Doctor Mrs, Monarch day was just starting . Shelia was busy woman. Wife and professional "sexy partner" of the villain "The Monarch", along with being on the councilmember of The Guild of Calamitous, it has that effect. If she was wrangling in The Monarch watching over current home renovations, or normal guild council business, it was searching for the Blue Morphpo. That Murderous vigilante taking out high ranking guild members, what a pain. Shelia had been chasing him for what has felt like years.

Being picked by a driver, she waved goodbye to her husband, the councilwoman was off. Closing her eyes off and on during the long drive. Between these pauses, things changed

Grumbling back into consciousness, Dr Mrs. shook her head. Looking around. A bunch of people she's never met, most acting like chickens with their heads cutoff. Whatever happened, what ever is going on, clearly it was against Guild policies. Standing up she waved her arms around.

"Oh for fuck's sake! People, people please. Let's all calm down. Banging on things like a bunch of hungry
baboons at a zoo will not get us anywhere! We need to all on the same page. Alright?"

Shelia's deep, masculine voice rang and the room as she tried to assess the situation. whatever the hell was going on, these people may be her only way out. Someone need to step up. If she could stand her ground on the Council of thirteen, this would be a cake walk, right?

@Ver @Atomic Knight @Lucky @Minerva @Ver @Jeremi

@Ver @Atomic Knight @Lucky @Minerva

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Lucky @Minerva @Raptor Jesus @Takumi @York @Crow @Siege @Josh @literallyanyone

Viktor | Prologue

KjzExZX.png

"It is finally complete," the Machine Herald declared to himself as he put his tools down onto a nearby table, glancing once again at the mirror that he had used to help him work. He had just finished crafting the Perfect Hex Core, and with it, the final modifications of his Glorious body. Years of research, experimenting, and labor had culminated to this point. Now that he was fully-augmented, he could show humanity what the Glorious Evolution was really capable of.

Eager to test his power and further spread his propaganda, he stepped out of his pseudo-laboratory and into the depths of Zaun.

Soon, all would realize how obsolete their fleshy bodies were, and join his cause.

...?

Viktor was suddenly not in Zaun. He looked around in bewilderment. Was he apprehended? How was he defeated when he had just perfected the Hex Core? His worry soon faded, however. He had inhibited his emotions after all.

He contemplated his situation and examined everyone in silence. Everyone in the room would feel as if they were being judged.

Blitzcrank | Prologue

XwyUokp.png

Blitzcrank could tell something was off as he wandered down a poor shopping district in one of the lower-levels of Zaun. It wasn't usually a place full of activity like the Boundary Markets, so hearing screams of protest was certainly an unusual phenomenon.

RDisOpt.png

His metal footsteps echoed as he put himself into Overdrive, his steam engine letting out a loud wheeze. His internal cogs, gears, and other mechanical parts had accelerated beyond that of a normal Steam Golem.

"Shit! Leave the rest in the register, I think a Steam Golem is coming!" a slender gangster exclaimed, quickly running out of a shop. His two other friends, who had considerably more threatening physiques, followed suit. Of course, that was nothing in comparison to the brute that was Blitzcrank.

The criminals found themselves face-to-face with the sentient robot. How did such a heavy automaton reach their escape route so fast? "GREETINGS CITIZENS. PLEASE ASK FOR PERMISSION BEFORE BORROWING ITEMS," the frighteningly large robot exclaimed as the air suddenly felt thick with static.

latest

A small non-lethal shock was emitted, and the criminals, who had tried to run in the other direction, were now lying on the cold hard floor, their money bags strewn across the ground. They slowly got up and scrambled away, screaming.

The frail shopkeepers poked their heads out of the doorway. They mumbled, "T-thank you..." The Steam Golem responded with "HAVE A GOOD DAY," and went back to looking for more problems to fix.

...?
To his surprise, his body had powered off shortly afterward. When he restarted, the next thing he saw was a large, unfamiliar, and clean-looking room. He stood there as if frozen, processing the various noises and things around him.​

Last edited:
"Blue team...?" The boy said, evidently confused. He stared blankly at Sarge as if the term meant nothing to him, which it very well might have. "Right." He looked down, apparently having come to some conclusion, and gently pushed himself away from the wall. As he looked Sarge up and down, he seemed to be appraising the man. "I take it you're this Sarge?" he asked, skipping over his own introduction. "Where'd you get the armor--?"

The sound of some giant robotic entity making its presence known drowned out the boy's voice. He backed up away from Sarge, toward a less crowded part of the room, holding his right hand behind him. He looked beyond Sarge, searching for threats.

@Raptor Jesus
“Eeyup! I’m Sarge, commander of the Red Team in Blood Gulch Outpost Alpha!” Sarge explained, obviously not minding talking about himself.

“My armor? Well, it’s standard issue Red Team armor! I got it from Red Command, who—“

Krystal Prologue- An Unexpected Voyage

"*sigh* I miss being up there..."

Krystal said this as she was stargazing, laying down on the lush green grass just outside her home that she had settled in with Fox, having given birth to Marcus just one month ago. Just then, a light flashed.

"Huh? What is- GAH! I can't see!" Krystal said. The light had grown blindingly bright, and soon Krystal had disappeared from her home... and reappeared along with all the others that had been transported from their worlds.

"Whoa.... where.... where am I?" Krystal asked.

@Atomic Knight @Everyone
Sarge paused mid-sentence, the Red Team leader physically freezing in place as he spotted the anthropomorphic fox. His grip on his shotgun tightened as he glared daggers at Krystal from behind his helmet.

“Blue....”

red_vs_blue_sarge_by_hazeness.jpg

“Damn Blues! They experimented on this poor Fox and turned it into one of them!”
Sarge shouted as he aimed his shotgun at the animal, about two seconds from pulling the trigger.

@Siege @Atomic Knight

Prologue Make mine, Morpho

Getting ready to leave her home early in the morning, Doctor Mrs, Monarch day was just starting . Shelia was busy woman. Wife and professional "sexy partner" of the villain "The Monarch", along with being on the councilmember of The Guild of Calamitous, it has that effect. If she was wrangling in The Monarch watching over current home renovations, or normal guild council business, it was searching for the Blue Morphpo. That Murderous vigilante taking out high ranking guild members, what a pain. Shelia had been chasing him for what has felt like years.

Being picked by a driver, she waved goodbye to her husband, the councilwoman was off. Closing her eyes off and on during the long drive. Between these pauses, things changed

Grumbling back into consciousness, Dr Mrs. shook her head. Looking around. A bunch of people she's never met, most acting like chickens with their heads cutoff. Whatever happened, what ever is going on, clearly it was against Guild policies. Standing up she waved her arms around.

"Oh for fuck's sake! People, people please. Let's all calm down. Banging on things like a bunch of hungry
baboons at a zoo will not get us anywhere! We need to all on the same page. Alright?"

Shelia's deep, masculine voice rang and the room as she tried to assess the situation. whatever the hell was going on, these people may be her only way out. Someone need to step up. If she could stand her ground on the Council of thirteen, this would be a cake walk, right?

@Ver @Atomic Knight @Lucky @Minerva @Ver @Jeremi

@Ver @Atomic Knight @Lucky @Minerva
“Woah. The fuck is up with your voice? It sounds like you smoked one too many Marlboros.” Grif said, having been unable to properly sleep with all the commotion going on, most of which was (unsurprisingly) caused by Sarge himself.

@Josh @Crow

Gakupo's smile turned into a frown, as he too noticed the robot. So unrefined...it looked like something out of some mecha anime or something. Gumi would probably find him fascinating-she enjoyed things like that.

"Well, Emily...my guess is as good as yours, I'm afraid. I have no idea where we are, or why we're here. I was in the breakroom with Gumi and some friends, and suddenly, poof! We're here. There has to be someone who knows what's going on..." ...right?

@York
Emily Hayes
@Yun Lee @Others(?)

Gakupo almost looked like Trellis a little when he frowned like that, which... Made Emily wonder what happened to him and the others... Since she had quite a big gap in her memory... The last thing she remembered was being in an underwater ship... Regardless though, when Gakupo finally answered her, Emily seemed a little disappointed at that answer, but... She figured she was being too hopeful if she were to find answers just by asking around. Though, Gakupo was onto something; although no-one in their immediate area knew what was going on, someone had to, right?

TX8rTla.png

"I don't remember what happened before I got here... But... It's not a place I recognize either." Emily mused quietly.

Her smile seems to have disappeared a little as well as the reality of the situation came crashing down, but... So far, aside from a few rowdy people (and robots), things didn't seem to be too bad yet.

There was a moment of awkward silence (or at least as much silence as there could be, with all the discussion and hubbub going on around them) before she decided to speak again, shifting the subject to something more manageable.

"What's it like, where you come from?" She asked, a little tentatively.

Until they could either find a way out of here, or get some more answers, she figured it was a good idea to get more familiar with those around her... It might come in handy later.​

Last edited:
Sarge paused mid-sentence, the Red Team leader physically freezing in place as he spotted the anthropomorphic fox. His grip on his shotgun tightened as he glared daggers at Krystal from behind his helmet.

“Blue....”

“Damn Blues! They experimented on this poor Fox and turned it into one of them!”
Sarge shouted as he aimed his shotgun at the animal, about two seconds from pulling the trigger.

@Siege @Atomic Knight

Krystal was faster on the draw, grabbing her blaster and firing, knocking the gun out of Sarge's hands. "I Don't want to fight you! I Don't know what idea you have thinking I'm your enemy, but you're dead wrong. I'm no one's enemy unless they fire upon me. Please do not make me your enemy. I would like very much to be at peace with those I Don't know. That includes you. I'm not your enemy, I have had no experiments done on me. Consider me a neutral for now." Krystal said with authority in her voice. Sarge had already ticked her off, and she was already separated from her family as it was.

@Raptor Jesus @Atomic Knight

Krystal was faster on the draw, grabbing her blaster and firing, knocking the gun out of Sarge's hands. "I Don't want to fight you! I Don't know what idea you have thinking I'm your enemy, but you're dead wrong. I'm no one's enemy unless they fire upon me. Please do not make me your enemy. I would like very much to be at peace with those I Don't know. That includes you. I'm not your enemy, I have had no experiments done on me. Consider me a neutral for now." Krystal said with authority in her voice. Sarge had already ticked her off, and she was already separated from her family as it was.

@Raptor Jesus @Atomic Knight
Sarge was quick to avoid the shot, lifting his gun out of the air mere seconds before her shot connected with his own shotgun. Sarge instead kept his own weapon trained on Krystal, a low growl emitting from the soldier’s helmet as he did so.

latest

“Listen little missy, I don’t care what you say you are or think you are. You’re blue, and as far as I’m concerned, anyone who’s blue is the enemy!”

@Siege @Atomic Knight

Chapter 1: Going Interdimensional

Materializing within the ship mid-jump, Samus landed on the floor of the brig and raised her arm-cannon all in one swift, fluid motion. Prepared to fire, Samus hesitated, and her focus bounced around the room and across a collection of new faces while she scanned her new surroundings. Relaxing her trigger finger, the bounty hunter came to stand straight and hold her arm-cannon close at her side.

After Sarge looked over the boy, it became more and more apparent to him that he wasn’t a fellow Red Team soldier, though he sure as hell wasnt a Blue Team soldier either, judging by the way his clothes looked.

“Well son, we’ve been captured by the Blue Team!” Sarge exclaimed.

latest

“Lord only knows what sinister plans they have for us on the tail end of that door, but whatever it is, you can count on ‘ole Sarge to blast ‘em all to hell with my trusty shotgun! Heh heh heh.”

Sarge would then look around for a moment as he held up his aforementioned shotgun, looking through it as if he was aiming at something, before abruptly putting it back down.

latest

“Say, what’s your name anyways?”

@Atomic Knight

Despite how harmless the still unconscious or otherwise unaware people currently were, Samus treaded lightly along the perimeter of the room with one eye on her destination and the other on everything else. Indirectly approaching one of the stored shuttles, Samus came to overhear a conversation concerning this nameless brig's whereabouts. Hanging back out of sight to eavesdrop a little longer before engaging, Samus was immediately put back on alert as Sarge brought up his weapon. Hearing his target's distress, Samus rounded the corner with her arm-cannon trained on Sarge from behind.

"Stand down," Samus ordered, the copious amounts of voice modulation used to disguise her voice adding a deep boom to it.

@Atomic Knight @Raptor Jesus @Siege

Materializing within the ship mid-jump, Samus landed on the floor of the brig and raised her arm-cannon all in one swift, fluid motion. Prepared to fire, Samus hesitated, and her focus bounced around the room and across a collection of new faces while she scanned her new surroundings. Relaxing her trigger finger, the bounty hunter came to stand straight and hold her arm-cannon close at her side.

Despite how harmless the still unconscious or otherwise unaware people currently were, Samus treaded lightly along the perimeter of the room with one eye on her destination and the other on everything else. Indirectly approaching one of the stored shuttles, Samus came to overhear a conversation concerning this nameless brig's whereabouts. Hanging back out of sight to eavesdrop a little longer before engaging, Samus was immediately put back on alert as Sarge brought up his weapon. Hearing his target's distress, Samus rounded the corner with her arm-cannon trained on Sarge from behind.

"Stand down," Samus ordered, the copious amounts of voice modulation used to disguise her voice adding a deep boom to it.

“And who the hell do you think you are? I give the orders around here.” Sarge said as he still kept his gun trained on Krystal for the time being.

“Uhh... sir. I think this might be one of those Freelancer guys.” Grif said, deciding it best to interject before his commanding officer gets killed by one of the many people here who happened to be armed to the teeth, including the Freelancer looking dude.

Not that he liked Sarge or anything, but the last thing he needed was Simmons moping for days, or Donut taking Sarge’s place as Red Team Leader.

“What, you mean like that Tex chick that Blue Team hired? The one we thought was a guy, but then actually turned out to be a girl?”

Sarge’s words elicted no response from Grif, though after a few moments, Sarge slowly lowered his weapon with a grunt.

“You may win this round, Blue, but I’ll kick your ass another day! And all your Freelancer friends, too!” Sarge exclaimed as he walked off back next to that kid he met earlier, who he was still assuming was a fellow prisoner of the Blue Team.

@Siege @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomic Knight

Kirby Prologue:
Far-Flung Hero

Kirby was racing through outer space on the back of his trusty Warp Star. The yellow world of Pop Star became a tiny dot in the distance. A great evil lied ahead of the pink puffball. It too was travelling through space towards a mighty fortress. Kirby was giving chase, hopeful to stop the source of chaos that had attacked his home of Dream Land.

However, a sudden darkness covered his vision. Kirby stopped the Warp Star as fast as he could. The darkness cleared and Kirby found himself in a mysterious new place. He hopped off of the Warp Star and it disappeared from sight, unnecessary at the moment.

The pink puff from Pop Star stood no more than a couple feet high. Most of the crates in this room were taller than him, and it was likely that all the other creatures there were as well.

Taking a look around the room, Kirby noticed a familiar face... or at least a familiar suit of Power Armor. He waddled up on his two little feet to the threatening orange figure. He waved his little stubby arms in the air and stood on his tiptoes, hoping to grab the bounty hunter's attention.

"HIIIIIII!"

images

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomic Knight @Raptor Jesus @Siege

“And who the hell do you think you are? I give the orders around here.” Sarge said as he still kept his gun trained on Krystal for the time being.

“Uhh... sir. I think this might be one of those Freelancer guys.” Grif said, deciding it best to interject before his commanding officer gets killed by one of the many people here who happened to be armed to the teeth, including the Freelancer looking dude.

Not that he liked Sarge or anything, but the last thing he needed was Simmons moping for days, or Donut taking Sarge’s place as Red Team Leader.

“What, you mean like that Tex chick that Blue Team hired? The one we thought was a guy, but then actually turned out to be a girl?”

Sarge’s words elicted no response from Grif, though after a few moments, Sarge slowly lowered his weapon with a grunt.

“You may win this round, Blue, but I’ll kick your ass another day! And all your Freelancer friends, too!” Sarge exclaimed as he walked off back next to that kid he met earlier, who he was still assuming was a fellow prisoner of the Blue Team.

@Siege @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomic Knight

"Jeez... I'm not his enemy..." Krystal said with a shake of her head.

@Raptor Jesus @Atomic Knight @Archmage Jeremiah

Kirby Prologue:
Far-Flung Hero

Kirby was racing through outer space on the back of his trusty Warp Star. The yellow world of Pop Star became a tiny dot in the distance. A great evil lied ahead of the pink puffball. It too was travelling through space towards a mighty fortress. Kirby was giving chase, hopeful to stop the source of chaos that had attacked his home of Dream Land.

However, a sudden darkness covered his vision. Kirby stopped the Warp Star as fast as he could. The darkness cleared and Kirby found himself in a mysterious new place. He hopped off of the Warp Star and it disappeared from sight, unnecessary at the moment.

The pink puff from Pop Star stood no more than a couple feet high. Most of the crates in this room were taller than him, and it was likely that all the other creatures there were as well.

Taking a look around the room, Kirby noticed a familiar face... or at least a familiar suit of Power Armor. He waddled up on his two little feet to the threatening orange figure. He waved his little stubby arms in the air and stood on his tiptoes, hoping to grab the bounty hunter's attention.

"HIIIIIII!"

images

"Oh... hi there." Krystal said to Kirby.

@Raptor Jesus @Atomic Knight @Archmage Jeremiah @Alex Azure

"KIRBY!!!!!!!!!!"

Gumi lept off the barrel, running to the little pink ball. "You're soooooooooo cute! Oh my God! I-wait. No. Way. SAMUS???? KRYSTAL???? ZERO TWO???? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Gumi started stomping her feet excitedly, absolutely losing her mind. "Gakupo!!! You never told me we were going to a convention after the concert!!!!!!"

"......" Gakupo sighed, shaking his head. "Well, as long as she's happy..." But he did recognize some of those people, too. How did they all get here. .? Turning back to Emily, Gakupo took a seat on a nearby box. "Where I come from? Well, I'm an idol back home. All of us are. We're androids built to perform music for others. I was based on samurai and voiced by Gackt, a famous human singer. Gumi was based on Ranka Lee from some anime and voiced by Megumi Nakajima. Not everyone is based on someone else like we are, though. But enough on that. Before I bore you with details, how about where you come from?"

@York @Alex Azure @Minerva @Siege @Archmage Jeremiah @Lucky

Kirby Prologue:
Far-Flung Hero

"HIIIIIII!"

images

“JESUS!! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING?!” Grif shouted at the top of his lungs as his eyes fell upon Kirby, the soldier almost prepared to open fire on the pink marshmallow thing.

Sarge, on the other hand, only chuckled. “Heh heh. Stand down, Private Grif. That thing’s kinda cute.” Sarge said as he knelt down next to the creature. “What’s your name, little fella?”
"Jeez... I'm not his enemy..." Krystal said with a shake of her head.

@Raptor Jesus @Atomic Knight @Archmage Jeremiah

“Don’t worry about it too much. Sarge would shoot anything blue within a ten mile radius, even if it was his own teammate.”

latest

“Damn right I would! They’re the enemy! Villains! Terristas! Vampires!”

@Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Siege @Atomic Knight

"KIRBY!!!!!!!!!!"

Gumi lept off the barrel, running to the little pink ball. "You're soooooooooo cute! Oh my God! I-wait. No. Way. SAMUS???? KRYSTAL???? ZERO TWO???? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Gumi started stomping her feet excitedly, absolutely losing her mind. "Gakupo!!! You never told me we were going to a convention after the concert!!!!!!"

"......" Gakupo sighed, shaking his head. "Well, as long as she's happy..." But he did recognize some of those people, too. How did they all get here. .? Turning back to Emily, Gakupo took a seat on a nearby box. "Where I come from? Well, I'm an idol back home. All of us are. We're androids built to perform music for others. I was based on samurai and voiced by Gackt, a famous human singer. Gumi was based on Ranka Lee from some anime and voiced by Megumi Nakajima. Not everyone is based on someone else like we are, though. But enough on that. Before I bore you with details, how about where you come from?"

Upon hearing her name, Zero Two did a backflip from the crate she was on top of. She approached Gumi and took the lollipop from her mouth. Zero Two got incredibly close and put her tongue on Gumi’s neck.

Kov5w2Y_d.jpg

She smiled. “You taste sweet.” she said in a tone slightly louder than a whisper.

@Yun Lee @Anyone

“Eeyup! I’m Sarge, commander of the Red Team in Blood Gulch Outpost Alpha!” Sarge explained, obviously not minding talking about himself.

“My armor? Well, it’s standard issue Red Team armor! I got it from Red Command, who—“

“Blue....”

@Siege @Atomic Knight

“Woah. The fuck is up with your voice? It sounds like you smoked one too many Marlboros.” Grif said, having been unable to properly sleep with all the commotion going on, most of which was (unsurprisingly) caused by Sarge himself.

@Josh @Crow

Sighing. Dr Mrs explains.

"Your not wrong. I've been smoking three packs a day for over twenty years."

A deep sigh, She'd introduced herself.

" I'm Doctor Mrs. the Monarch, but you can call me Shelia. I don't normally shar- "

Shelia stop as shots rang out as Krystal shot at Sarge. Shelia sprung into action. Running towards the two, she stopped in disbelief as she watched Krystal being held at gun point by Sarge. A small amount of rage grew inside as she slow moved in near Krystal.

"Easy now, cowboy. Look, I don't the hell is going on, but whatever it is? It's moronic. "

Now that gun was lowered, Shelia sighed relief showed on her face Slow moving towards Sarge and into front of Kristal. Looking at Samus a second, she turned back to Sarge, pointing at him, almost like parent would to a child

"Look, we're god knows where, and brought by god knows who and none of us want be here. We all have places to be and people to see. I have a husband, who needs me, and is probably worried sick about me.....well, if he's notice I'm missing yet. Right now all we have is each other to get out of this. Please, stop being a dumbass. Your gonna get us all fucking killed.

@Raptor Jesus @Atomic Knight @Archmage Jeremiah @Siege

“JESUS!! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING?!” Grif shouted at the top of his lungs as his eyes fell upon Kirby, the soldier almost prepared to open fire on the pink marshmallow thing.

Sarge, on the other hand, only chuckled. “Heh heh. Stand down, Private Grif. That thing’s kinda cute.” Sarge said as he knelt down next to the creature. “What’s your name, little fella?”

“Don’t worry about it too much. Sarge would shoot anything blue within a ten mile radius, even if it was his own teammate.”

latest

“Damn right I would! They’re the enemy! Villains! Terristas! Vampires!”

@Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Siege @Atomic Knight

"Okay then... that actually makes me feel more in danger..." Krystal said.

"KIRBY!!!!!!!!!!"

"Umm... is she always like that?" Krystal asked, noticing how Gumi got just a few moments ago.

@Raptor Jesus @Atomic Knight @Minerva @Alex Azure @York @Lucky @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Josh

Sighing. Dr Mrs explains.

"Your not wrong. I've been smoking three packs a day for over twenty years."

A deep sigh, She'd introduced herself.

" I'm Doctor Mrs. the Monarch, but you can call me Shelia. I don't normally shar- "

Shelia stop as shots rang out as Krystal shot at Sarge. Shelia sprung into action. Running towards the two, she stopped in disbelief as she watched Krystal being held at gun point by Sarge. A small amount of rage grew inside as she slow moved in near Krystal.

"Easy now, cowboy. Look, I don't the hell is going on, but whatever it is? It's moronic. "

Now that gun was lowered, Shelia sighed relief showed on her face Slow moving towards Sarge and into front of Kristal. Looking at Samus a second, she turned back to Sarge, pointing at him, almost like parent would to a child

"Look, we're god knows where, and brought by god knows who and none of us want be here. We all have places to be and people to see. I have a husband, who needs me, and is probably worried sick about me.....well, if he's notice I'm missing yet. Right now all we have is each other to get out of this. Please, stop being a dumbass. Your gonna get us all fucking killed.

@Raptor Jesus @Atomic Knight @Archmage Jeremiah @Siege

“Really? That’s... pretty unhealthy. You should probably see a doctor or something.” Grif said, watching as Sheila went off to deal with Sarge.

Speaking of which, Sarge didn’t seem to be too impressed with her little speech, even going as far as to roll his eyes behind his helmet as she spoke.

“Have you not been listenin’ to a word I’ve been saying, lady? The Blues are the ones who kidnapped us and put us all here! And that treacherous fox lady is working with them! I can see it in her eyes.”

Back with Grif, the soldier only shrugged in response to her rebuttal.

“Yeah, that fear is probably well placed.”

@Josh @Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Siege @Crow

"Oh. My. GOD!!!!! I am NEVER washing my neck!!!!" Man, this was the best day ever! Performing at that concert, going to a con with a really cool cosplayer...how awesome was this?! Man, if only Miku-

Gumi seemed to freeze in place for the tiniest moment, but quickly shook her head and beamed at Zero Two, looking at her outfit from all angles.

"Your cosplay is AMAZING!! Did you do it yourself? Are you one of those actresses who gets paid? You kinda sound like Zero Two, you got her mannerisms down pat! This is so cool! You're all so cool! How do you think Kirby's costume works? Or is that an android, too? Like an animatronic? That'd be so awesome!!!"

Upon hearing Krystal's question, Gakupo nodded. "...there's a reason we don't take her to conventions often." No amount of recharging could give a poor android the ability to handle Gumi when she was like this.

@Minerva @Siege

“Really? That’s... pretty unhealthy. You should probably see a doctor or something.” Grif said, watching as Sheila went off to deal with Sarge.

Speaking of which, Sarge didn’t seem to be too impressed with her little speech, even going as far as to roll his eyes behind his helmet as she spoke.

“Have you not been listenin’ to a word I’ve been saying, lady? The Blues are the ones who kidnapped us and put us all here! And that treacherous fox lady is working with them! I can see it in her eyes.”

Back with Grif, the soldier only shrugged in response to her rebuttal.

“Yeah, that fear is probably well placed.”

@Josh @Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Siege @Crow

"And you need your eyes checked." Krystal said to Sarge. "I. Am. Not. Your. Enemy. Maybe your ears need checked too."

"Oh. My. GOD!!!!! I am NEVER washing my neck!!!!" Man, this was the best day ever! Performing at that concert, going to a con with a really cool cosplayer...how awesome was this?! Man, if only Miku-

Gumi seemed to freeze in place for the tiniest moment, but quickly shook her head and beamed at Zero Two, looking at her outfit from all angles.

"Your cosplay is AMAZING!! Did you do it yourself? Are you one of those actresses who gets paid? You kinda sound like Zero Two, you got her mannerisms down pat! This is so cool! You're all so cool! How do you think Kirby's costume works? Or is that an android, too? Like an animatronic? That'd be so awesome!!!"

Upon hearing Krystal's question, Gakupo nodded. "...there's a reason we don't take her to conventions often." No amount of recharging could give a poor android the ability to handle Gumi when she was like this.

@Minerva @Siege

"And I can clearly see why..." Krystal said, looking at Gumi.

@Josh @Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @Yun Lee @Minerva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back