Status
Not open for further replies.
Gakupo laughed. "No, actually. Idol singer based on the Edo period. And let me guess...you're a superhero?" If there was a robot that could become a plane and a girl with a magic pendant, anything was possible.

@Josh @York

"Well, I was in the ballpark, at least. Edo period? Did you pick that gimmick am I missin' something?

With a new cigarette in her hand, Shelia would look at the young idol.

"Close. Villain."

Shelia's tone was very matter a fact she spoke. What she did, who she is, it didn't seem to bug her.

"
Shit. You want one? I should've already asked. My bad, sweetie"

@Lucky @Alex Azure @Siege @Crow @York @Archmage Jeremiah @Josh

"Ah, there you are Gumi! How did you get in that barrel though?" Stardust spoke as she stood and brushed herself off before glancing down at Kirby.

"Cute." she beamed, before glancing at Gumi and stiffling a chuckle at her antics. She kneeled down and poked Kirby gently. She may not have known as much as Gumi about these things, knowing more about Chinese legends and things of that sort. But this little guy was really cute.

Watching as things got a little chaotic she frowned.

Stardust checked the barrels to see if anything could be found in them--like water. She had to somehow make the best of the situation just so her circuits wouldn't fry trying to make sense of all of this stuff happening at once.

Well, it wasn't that serious a situation but it sure was confusing.

She liftef her head in time to see Grif slapping the guy in a butt ton of armor and quickly went over.

"Wait a minute, I don't think that's a good idea." she called. What if the guy got mad and hurt himself trying to get back at Grif? Then things would get way worse!

@Minerva @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Siege @Raptor Jesus @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Ping!

Meiji came to face down on the floor getting up onto her knees, she blinked down at the floor before glancing up.

"Eh? Gakupo what happened to the break room? How did we--" she cut herself off as she looked up at Starscream blankly as he just turned into a jet.

"I'm going back to sleep." she sighed before leaning against a crate and shutting herself off. Maybe she could wake up from this strage...whatever this was and go back to being unknown or being mistaken for a new Vocaloid all the time instead of seeing that the moment she woke up.

@Yun Lee @Crow

Peter Quill/ Star-Lord

Peter looked at the pink puffball with a confused look. " Is he some kind of cute alien or something? Kind of reminds me of my friend Groot."

" Wait, you actually know who I am.. I mean- of course, you know who I am, I'm the legendary outlaw Star-Lord. Everybody knows who I am." He was even more confused when she winked and paused, processing everything for a brief minute. " Wait, how do you know so much about me?" He asked.

" Pretty sure you are wrong about the to be honest. You obviously have bad taste in movies. Well, then..." he said, looking over at him and finally decided what to do. He raised his middle finger to him and uttered three words sarcastically

@Siege @Yun Lee @Raptor Jesus @Others

It took a good while for Flower to reboot, which took a big toll on her since a forced shutdown wasn't always fun. By the time she recovered, Flower immediately remembered that she was at the break room with the other Vocaloids. This place definitely wasn't that break room.

❝ Dammit... where's everybody? ❞ Flower grumbled as she managed to find her way to Meiji, Gakupo... and some other person? ❝ Uh, what the hell? ❞

She didn't know how else to process the situation.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Takumi

"Star-Lord! Ohmygosh, why didn't you say so?! I couldn't even recognize you...and Kirby is a character from, well, Kirby. A game that came out after you uh, left Earth." Gumi nudged him with her elbow and winked. "And Footloose? I've heard of that one! The old 80s American movie, right-"

Hold on. Autobots? Decepticons? Then that meant...

"YOU'RE A TRANSFORMER!!!!!!" Gumi cheered wildly as Starscream transformed, absolutely ecstatic. "YOOOOOOOO!!! BEST! CON! EVER!!!"

@Lucky @Crow
Even though he couldn't express it, Chibi-Robo was amazed something like that was possible.

To answer Starscream's question a hatch quickly opened on the top of Chibi-Robo's head and a tiny sign with an "!" came out.

"!"

Chibi-adobo suddenly came to the realization that he was running out of battery. He quickly picked up his core and frantically looked for some way to charge.

Chibi-Robo_%28Chibi-Robo!_Photo_Finder%29.png

@Crow

@whoever

"Indeed, I am the best con, and the one most suited to be the lea-"

Gumi was distracted once more.

"Easily distracted, this Earthling is," Starscream said, before he opened his cockpit. Chibi-Robo would see an inbuilt socket within, built by Earth standards.

Should Chibi-Robo tap into this socket, the surge of energy felt wouldn't be standard electricity, but Energon, the life force and fuel of the Cybertronian Race.

"I thought Minicons were supposed to grant standard Cybertronians a power surge, not the other way around..."

@Yun Lee @ThatAverageGuy @Takumi @Otto @Siege @Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies

Ah, so the boy came over. Wonderful! Though he seemed focused on Emily, so Gakupo focused on Sheila. "It was picked for me, really. To appeal to the enka fans out there." As she handes him a cigarette, he looked at it quizzically. These were the things Dell used, right? He never understood. "Um...how exactly do these work? You light them and inhale, right? I was never programmed to use these..."

---

"Psh, you kidding? I know all about Guardians of the Galaxy! Though no offense, Gamora is my favorite. You're a close second, though." Gumi giggled. "Stardust! Hey again! Isn't this con great? Except for this guy passed out of course."

@Josh @York @Atomic Knight @Lucky @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"Ah, there you are Gumi! How did you get in that barrel though?" Stardust spoke as she stood and brushed herself off before glancing down at Kirby.

"Cute." she beamed, before glancing at Gumi and stiffling a chuckle at her antics. She kneeled down and poked Kirby gently. She may not have known as much as Gumi about these things, knowing more about Chinese legends and things of that sort. But this little guy was really cute.

Watching as things got a little chaotic she frowned.

Stardust checked the barrels to see if anything could be found in them--like water. She had to somehow make the best of the situation just so her circuits wouldn't fry trying to make sense of all of this stuff happening at once.

Well, it wasn't that serious a situation but it sure was confusing.

She liftef her head in time to see Grif slapping the guy in a butt ton of armor and quickly went over.

"Wait a minute, I don't think that's a good idea." she called. What if the got mad and hurt himself trying to get back at Grif? Then things would get way worse!

@Minerva @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Siege @Raptor Jesus @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Ping!

Meiji came to face down on the floor getting up onto her knees, she blinked down at the floor before glancing up.

"Eh? Gakupo what happened to the break room? How did we--" she cut herself off as she looked up at Starscream blankly as he just turned into a jet.

"I'm going back to sleep." she sighed before leaning against a crate and shutting herself off. Maybe she could wake up from this strage...whatever this was and go back to being unknown or being mistaken for a new Vocaloid all the time instead of seeing that the moment she woke up.

@Yun Lee @Crow

“Hey, if I don’t get to sleep on the job, then neither does he.” Grif replied in a rather annoyed tone as he continued slapping the soldier.

“Come. On. Wake. The. Fuck. Up!”

Peter Quill/ Star-Lord

Peter looked at the pink puffball with a confused look. " Is he some kind of cute alien or something? Kind of reminds me of my friend Groot."

" Wait, you actually know who I am.. I mean- of course, you know who I am, I'm the legendary outlaw Star-Lord. Everybody knows who I am." He was even more confused when she winked and paused, processing everything for a brief minute. " Wait, how do you know so much about me?" He asked.

" Pretty sure you are wrong about the to be honest. You obviously have bad taste in movies. Well, then..." he said, looking over at him and finally decided what to do. He raised his middle finger to him and uttered three words sarcastically

@Siege @Yun Lee @Raptor Jesus @Others
tumblr_n4rssvG8cJ1toejtho2_250.gif

“Yeah, fuck you too buddy.” Grif lazily replied as he continued slapping the unconscious man with his free hand, flipping Star-Lord off with the other.

@Lucky @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Atomic Knight @Siege @Alex Azure @Minerva

The man sadly managed to fall next to Grif, who was quite annoyed by this man.

See, all Grif wanted to do was sleep on the job, but he couldn’t because of all this shit! And here was this asshole sleeping over here like there was no tomorrow!

latest

“Fuck. That.”

Well, if Grif couldn’t do it, he’d ruin it for everybody.

Grif quickly knelt down next to him, rose his right hand, and slapped the man back and forth until he woke up.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
"Woah!" Aaaand Gumi's attention was taken away yet again. This was peobably going to be a recurring problem. She ran to the Space Marine, gasping.

"Oh no! This guy made his cosplay out of real metal!!! Impressive, yeah, but dude, that's dangerous!! DOES ANYONE HAVE WATER??? WE NEED WATER!!!!!"

@Crunch @Lucky

CRRRSH

Grif seemed to be having a good time giving Titus a slapping, but the fun (almost) immediately ended when the bloodied gauntlet of the space marine shot forward like a bullet, nearly cracking the armor around Grif's neck as he held the man in a horrifically strong vice grip. Like on auto-pilot, the armored man reared his arm back and seemed content with smashing Grif's head into the floor, until his eyes dilated and he suddenly realized where he was.

". . .I. . . ." Titus looked around himself, seeing a host of humanoid shapes surrounding him. His enhanced senses flared to life, registering an entire host of strange new smells, sounds, and sights. Echoes of the girl screaming for water seemed to reach the front of his mind first, prompting the man to sit up slightly and release his grip on Grif's neck immediately.

View attachment 2566

"My apologies. I thought you were. . .something else," Titus briefly said to Grif, before looking at Gumi and shaking his head. "No, little one, I don't need hydration."

'Little one' seemed to be the correct term to use here, as the giant rose to his feet and rubbed the back of his head - he stood at a full 7 feet, nearly 8. The armored warrior towered over most of the people that had come to attend to him, but to the relief of Stardust, he looked far more confused and bewildered than he did angry. A common theme among the people here, it seems. He looked down at himself and looked shocked.

"I'm. . .in my armour?" Titus questioned himself, looking up and scanning the perimeter around himself. His immediate instinct told him that he was on a space vessel on some kind, but nothing like he'd ever seen. No Imperial insignia or iconography anywhere. He then noticed the bizarre armor that Grif was wearing, and. . .well, everything everyone else was wearing.

"Where, in the Emperors name, am I?"

@Josh @York @Atomic Knight @Lucky @Takumi @Yun Lee @Raptor Jesus

Peter Quill/ Starlord

" I honestly can say that I never heard that before. Generally people don't know who we are,even though we saved the universe twice."
He blushed, he didn't mind being second to Gamora. He hoped that the rest of the Guardians were doing okay back home. "What do you mean by con?"

@Yun Lee @Others

"Indeed, I am the best con, and the one most suited to be the lea-"

Gumi was distracted once more.

"Easily distracted, this Earthling is," Starscream said, before he opened his cockpit. Chibi-Robo would see an inbuilt socket within, built by Earth standards.

Should Chibi-Robo tap into this socket, the surge of energy felt wouldn't be standard electricity, but Energon, the life force and fuel of the Cybertronian Race.

"I thought Minicons were supposed to grant standard Cybertronians a power surge, not the other way around..."

@Yun Lee @ThatAverageGuy @Takumi @Otto @Siege @Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies
Not understanding that there was a difference between this electrical socket and other earth electrical sockets, Chibi-Robo quickly plugged himself into it. He suddenly felt a great boost of power. Not only did his power recharge he felt as if his max energy went up as well allowing him to not need to charge as often.

@Crow

@anyone​

Viktor and Blitzcrank
@Yun Lee @Crow @anyone​
"Eh?" Noticing she had been addressed, Gumi looked down at Viktor. Another cosplayer, huh? With a buddy, too! She couldn't quite place them, though the robot guy looked like C-3PO a little.

"Oh! I was made by Internet Co.! Not sure how I was built, but it was nine years ago and there are guys who run the tech and stuff so I don't have to know! Who are you? And who's your buddy? You guys from a video game?"

@Otto
"Hmmm. I... see." Viktor would be lying if he said he wasn't a little bit disappointed. He was hoping to get a more specific answer.

After a short pause, Viktor responded to the android, "I am Viktor, and this is Blitzcrank, one of my greatest creations. I am not sure what a 'video game' is, so that is a negative."

"GREETINGS FELLOW AUTOMATON."
"The pesky Autobots and the glorious Decepticons such as myself... we are warring factions of the Cybertronian Race. Many things about the Cybertronian Race is best kept under wraps until the time arises, but I suppose it couldn't hurt to show you what we Cybertronians are best known for, and the trait that distinguishes us from many."

vFh8L6V.gif

Starscream's body began to shift about, metal folding and arms tucked, with his head out of sight. In a matter of seconds, what appeared to be a fighter jet was found on the floor.

"Well then, my Minicon," the jet plane spoke to Chibi-Robo once more, "how would you like to join forces with me?"

@Otto @Yun Lee @Raptor Jesus @ThatAverageGuy

B8piRk2.jpg

"Ahahaha!" Starscream laughs. "what an adorable little organic, helplessly standing by his heavily armed human friend, fully aware that he is completely helpless against anything and everything in this room!"

He heard Krystal's explanation, before backing a very unnoticeable half-centimetre away via his wheels.

@Alex Azure @Siege @Archmage Jeremiah
"The Cybertronians are... a race? How peculiar," Viktor said with mild enthusiasm, despite being very confused. He could barely understand how a race of robots could even be possible without inventors. When Starscream showed off his transformation, though, it left Viktor nearly stunned.

Whether it be strange phenomenons, unfamiliar words, or lack of explanations, almost everything occurring here confused him greatly. This was a problem because not knowing things and being confused are two things that Viktor dislikes the most. His fascination in this moment was both pleasureful and painful.

It can't be helped, though. Although he had no explanation for it, he and Blitzcrank must be in some kind of alternate reality. Viktor knew just about everything about Runeterra, so if the only thing he can recognize in his proximity is Blitzcrank, that conclusion is the most logical.​

Last edited:
CRRRSH

Grif seemed to be having a good time giving Titus a slapping, but the fun (almost) immediately ended when the bloodied gauntlet of the space marine shot forward like a bullet, nearly cracking the armor around Grif's neck as he held the man in a horrifically strong vice grip. Like on auto-pilot, the armored man reared his arm back and seemed content with smashing Grif's head into the floor, until his eyes dilated and he suddenly realized where he was.

". . .I. . . ." Titus looked around himself, seeing a host of humanoid shapes surrounding him. His enhanced senses flared to life, registering an entire host of strange new smells, sounds, and sights. Echoes of the girl screaming for water seemed to reach the front of his mind first, prompting the man to sit up slightly and release his grip on Grif's neck immediately.

View attachment 2566

"My apologies. I thought you were. . .something else," Titus briefly said to Grif, before looking at Gumi and shaking his head. "No, little one, I don't need hydration."

'Little one' seemed to be the correct term to use here, as the giant rose to his feet and rubbed the back of his head - he stood at a full 7 feet, nearly 8. The armored warrior towered over most of the people that had come to attend to him, but to the relief of Stardust, he looked far more confused and bewildered than he did angry. A common theme among the people here, it seems. He looked down at himself and looked shocked.

"I'm. . .in my armour?" Titus questioned himself, looking up and scanning the perimeter around himself. His immediate instinct told him that he was on a space vessel on some kind, but nothing like he'd ever seen. No Imperial insignia or iconography anywhere. He then noticed the bizarre armor that Grif was wearing, and. . .well, everything everyone else was wearing.

And in the moment that Titus’ eyes shot open, Grif knew...

That he fucked up.

InferiorWhisperedAntelope-max-1mb.gif

“SON OF A BITCH!!!”

Grif then found himself unable to breathe as Titus forcefully grabbed his throat, the soldier’s hands desperately clawing at the other’s to get them off his throat before his larynx was crushed by his gigantic fists of fury.

And then, just as things seemed to finally be over, the soldier slammed Grif against the ground with enough force that he swears he felt his skull crack, before finally releasing him mere seconds before his otherwise inevitable death.

Thus, Grif lay there, his own hand now holding onto his newly (and most likely permanently) fucked up throat, as Sarge approached the two.

“Goddammit Grif! You were supposed to die! Can’t you do anything right? And quit sleeping on the job!” Sarge shouted to his soldier before turning to Titus himself, seeming to have a much more cherry disposition as he spoke with him. “But you did a hell of a fine job at beating up Grif! It’s like you’re a natural! How would you like to join Red Team, where you can do that 24/7?”

“Oh and uh, in answer to your other question, we were kidnapped by the Blues! Those diabolical bastards...”

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

“Wowzers!” Sarge exclaimed upon witnessing Emily’s powers from across the room. “Where’d you learn how to do that? They didn’t teach us how to do fancy witchcraft like that back in basic training, I’ll tell ya that.” Sarge said, clearly impressed by Emily’s abilities.

@York
So it was real magic...that meant that what Emily was saying was true. But if so, how? Magical stones in some unheard of world...it didn't make sense? But dwelling on it would just cause Gakupo to force shutdown to process it all. He remembered that one Korean Vocaloid did that a lot...what was her name again?

"Impressive," he said instead, smiling at Emily. "If it tires you, definitely don't do it anymore. I'm convinced."

@York @Josh
Having exchanged glances with one of the girls despite his best efforts, the boy who had been talking to Sarge earlier seemed to consider his position. The three females seemed intent on leaving him alone, but he took a hesitant step their way anyway. He paused for a moment, still concealing his right hand when Emily began to make a display of her power. The boy's mouth parted slightly in surprise, and it seemed the moment was enough to convince him to come out of his corner.

"How..." He cleared his throat. "Where did you learn to do that? What can you do with it?" His focus was largely on Emily, but he stole a curious glance or two toward Gakupo, though he did not seem to care for Sheila much at all.

@York @Yun Lee @Josh @Raptor Jesus
It took a good while for Flower to reboot, which took a big toll on her since a forced shutdown wasn't always fun. By the time she recovered, Flower immediately remembered that she was at the break room with the other Vocaloids. This place definitely wasn't that break room.

❝ Dammit... where's everybody? ❞ Flower grumbled as she managed to find her way to Meiji, Gakupo... and some other person? ❝ Uh, what the hell? ❞

She didn't know how else to process the situation.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Takumi
Ah, so the boy came over. Wonderful! Though he seemed focused on Emily, so Gakupo focused on Sheila. "It was picked for me, really. To appeal to the enka fans out there." As she handes him a cigarette, he looked at it quizzically. These were the things Dell used, right? He never understood. "Um...how exactly do these work? You light them and inhale, right? I was never programmed to use these..."

---

"Psh, you kidding? I know all about Guardians of the Galaxy! Though no offense, Gamora is my favorite. You're a close second, though." Gumi giggled. "Stardust! Hey again! Isn't this con great? Except for this guy passed out of course."

@Josh @York @Atomic Knight @Lucky @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT
Emily Hayes
@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Josh @Raptor Jesus @Gummi Bunnies @Others(?)

Emily frowned, seeming a little nervous at the sudden attention she got when she displayed her powers... But... It was a little too late to turn back now. Nodding gratefully towards Gakupo's suggestion of not using it too much, she went silent for a while before she spoke, answering both "Sarge", and the boy's questions. Only partially acknowledging the rest of what was going on around her, for now at least.

Nn8GpOy.png

"I never had much formal training... In a way, it's the stone that taught me how to use its powers." She said, though, as to what it could do... Well, Emily seemed a little more uncomfortable just thinking about it.

"I'm not sure exactly how much more I can do with my powers... Or how to explain it fully. I just... Know I can use its magic to protect people... Or hurt people... But..." She seemed to trail off, as something didn't sit well about that last part...

Emily wasn't sure if she wanted to pursue the subject further, as it seemed to make her feel dizzy. Maybe her stone... Did something to her... During that gap in her memory. Something she wanted so badly to forget that... She did, somehow?

Though, that still didn't explain why she couldn't hear its voice anymore. There was still so much more she didn't understand, both about her situation here, and the stone itself. She just knew that the voice in the stone wasn't something she should listen to... Or at least, not all the time, given its nature.

It was quite crazy that a 14 year old like herself ended up getting wrapped up in the things she did, but... Perhaps these stones sought out particularly young keepers for a reason.​

Emily Hayes
@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Josh @Raptor Jesus @Gummi Bunnies @Others(?)

Emily frowned, seeming a little nervous at the sudden attention she got when she displayed her powers... But... It was a little too late to turn back now. Nodding gratefully towards Gakupo's suggestion of not using it too much, she went silent for a while before she spoke, answering both "Sarge", and the boy's questions. Only partially acknowledging the rest of what was going on around her, for now at least.

Nn8GpOy.png

"I never had much formal training... In a way, it's the stone that taught me how to use its powers." She said, though, as to what it could do... Well, Emily seemed a little more uncomfortable just thinking about it.

"I'm not sure exactly how much more I can do with my powers... Or how to explain it fully. I just... Know I can use its magic to protect people... Or hurt people... But..." She seemed to trail off, as something didn't sit well about that last part...

Emily wasn't sure if she wanted to pursue the subject further, as it seemed to make her feel dizzy. Maybe her stone... Did something to her... During that gap in her memory. Something she wanted so badly to forget that... She did, somehow?

Though, that still didn't explain why she couldn't hear its voice anymore. There was still so much more she didn't understand, both about her situation here, and the stone itself. She just knew that the voice in the stone wasn't something she should listen to... Or at least, not all the time, given its nature.

It was quite crazy that a 14 year old like herself ended up getting wrapped up in the things she did, but... Perhaps these stones sought out particularly young keepers for a reason.​
“You learned how to do that from a rock?” Sarge asked, sounding like he was in a bit of a state of disbelief as he spoke. “And if one were to say, want this stone, where would he look to find it?”

@York

CRRRSH

View attachment 2566

"Woah! Are you alright?" Stardust asked Titus, before glancing down at Grif.

"Um..." was he gonna be alright? How could she fix that?? Could anyone even fix the damage done to hos suit and possibly his throat?

She wasn't sure what to even do now. What was even going on anymore?

@Minerva @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"Woah! Are you alright?" Stardust asked Titus, before glancing down at Grif.

"Um..." was he gonna be alright? How could she fix that?? Could anyone even fix the damage done to hos suit and possibly his throat?

She wasn't sure what to even do now. What was even going on anymore?

@Minerva @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT
“N-need... water....” Grif weakly said in a raspy voice as he remained on the ground.

@Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT

After getting all powered up Chibu-Robo was ready to start looking around some more. He then noticed a strange furturistic looking army man in red and went to investigate.

@Raptor Jesus

@anyone​

Not understanding that there was a difference between this electrical socket and other earth electrical sockets, Chibi-Robo quickly plugged himself into it. He suddenly felt a great boost of power. Not only did his power recharge he felt as if his max energy went up as well allowing him to not need to charge as often.

@Crow

@anyone​
Viktor and Blitzcrank
@Yun Lee @Crow @anyone​

"Hmmm. I... see." Viktor would be lying if he said he wasn't a little bit disappointed. He was hoping to get a more specific answer.

After a short pause, Viktor responded to the android, "I am Viktor, and this is Blitzcrank, one of my greatest creations. I am not sure what a 'video game' is, so that is a negative."

"GREETINGS FELLOW AUTOMATON."

"The Cybertronians are... a race? How peculiar," Viktor said with mild enthusiasm, despite being very confused. He could barely understand how a race of robots could even be possible without inventors. When Starscream showed off his transformation, though, it left Viktor nearly stunned.

Whether it be strange phenomenons, unfamiliar words, or lack of explanations, almost everything occurring here confused him greatly. This was a problem because not knowing things and being confused are two things that Viktor dislikes the most. His fascination in this moment was both pleasureful and painful.

It can't be helped, though. Although he had no explanation for it, he and Blitzcrank must be in some kind of alternate reality. Viktor knew just about everything about Runeterra, so if the only thing he can recognize in his proximity is Blitzcrank, that conclusion is the most logical.​

jza3B8d.jpg

"A race with societies, cities, civilization, science," Starscream affirmed as he transformed back into his robot mode. "and so much more."

M3IkAb0.jpg

"I suppose I should give you a name, my new Minicon," Starscream speaks to Chibi-Robo as the latter communicated with Sarge. "How does Swindle sound?"

@Otto @ThatAverageGuy

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Raptor Jesus @etcetcetc​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back