Status
Not open for further replies.
jza3B8d.jpg

"A race with societies, cities, civilization, science," Starscream affirmed as he transformed back into his robot mode. "and so much more."

Starscream opened his chestplates, revealing the area in which his cockpit would be in his jet mode. In there was Chibi-Robo. Starscream opened this cockpit.

M3IkAb0.jpg

"I suppose I should give you a name, my new Minicon," Starscream speaks to Chibi-Robo. "How does Swindle sound?"

@Otto @ThatAverageGuy

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Raptor Jesus @etcetcetc​
Chibi-Robo thought that Swindle sounded nice so he said yes in his own special way.

"!"

Sarge, upon noticing Chibi-Robo, looked down at it with a raised brow.

“Uhh... are you with that giant robot?” Sarge asked, referring to Starscream.

@ThatAverageGuy

Turning back to Sarge Chibi-Robo once again opened the hatch on his head and said yes.

"!"

@Raptor Jesus @Crow

Last edited:
"Flower! There you are!" Distracted from the cigarette, Gakupo smiled at the familiar face. "Are you faring well? I have no idea where we are, but I've met some nice people. We have Emily, Sheila and..." He smiled at the boy. "I don't believe I know your name..."

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomic Knight @York @Josh

---

"Oh good! Glad you're not overheated! That armor is super nice, but that would be the worst to cook in all that metal!" She figured she could kill two birds with one stone by answering Star-Lord and Titus simultaneously. "Con is a convention, like this one! Everyone's in costume, acting like characters, and we can buy awesome merch-or merchandise!" She waved hello to Blitzcrank, amazed by all these odd people. How fun was this convention?

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lucky @Takumi @Otto

https://brorlandi.github.io/StarWarsIntroCreator/#!/ALBPERSpiKNbe6_vUx7s

Inside his Tie Fighter, the man only known as Darth Vader was sitting in silent contemplation.

AG8Eg0n.png

It had been a few weeks since Vader had eliminated the last foes from inside the Empire that wished to take his spot by the Emperors side. A foolish notion that they had all paid with their deaths. Now he was off on a menial task in overseeing the building of a power plant on a planet that he didn't care to remember. There had been rumors of sabotage and the arrival of Darth Vader would have the affect of deterring any more attacks. However, what was going to be just a routine check up become something much more as the sensors on his Tie Fighter went haywire and Vader himself lost consciousness.

When he woke up he found himself inside a cargo bay unfamiliar to him with his ship no where to be seen.

9iDzxpj.png

"Hmm."

It appeared that he wasn't alone in here, but for the time being he was going to keep his distance and assess the situation. He felt down by his side and still felt the lightsaber. Good, Vader imagined it would be put to good use before this was all over.

@Everyone​

Last edited:
"The stone..." The boy narrowed his eyes, examining Emily closely. What he was thinking wasn't clear, but the information she had provided had evidently given him something to think about just as much as it gave her a moment of self-reflection.

Gakupo then caught the boy off-guard, who seemed surprised to be asked about his name again. He looked away from her for a moment, as if unsure. He rubbed his hands together, and the observant would notice he was missing part of his pinky on his right hand. "Elliot," he said to the android, still not quite catching his gaze.

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @York @Josh

Last edited:
"Elliot, huh?" Gakupo took a quick glance at Elliot's pinky, but wouldn't say anything about it. What kind of impolite buffoon would? Instead, the samurai would try to help him relax. Elliot seemed pretty tense, which was understandable, but if everyone (including Gakupo himself) could relax, then Elliot might be able to, as well.

"Where do you come from? We've all been talking about our homes. I'm a singing android from Japan, for one."

@Atomic Knight @Josh @York @Gummi Bunnies

---

"Eeeeeeeeeeeee!! Darth Vader's awake!!!" Gumi rushed to her new target of admiration. "Your costume looks so real!!! Man, Darth Vader cosplayers are always so cool! Can you do the voice thing? Does your helmet let you? I hope so. I love the voice thing!!"

@Jeremi

"Elliot, huh?" Gakupo took a quick glance at Elliot's pinky, but wouldn't say anything about it. What kind of impolite buffoon would? Instead, the samurai would try to help him relax. Elliot seemed pretty tense, which was understandable, but if everyone (including Gakupo himself) could relax, then Elliot might be able to, as well.

"Where do you come from? We've all been talking about our homes. I'm a singing android from Japan, for one."

@Atomic Knight @Josh @York @Gummi Bunnies

---

"Eeeeeeeeeeeee!! Darth Vader's awake!!!" Gumi rushed to her new target of admiration. "Your costume looks so real!!! Man, Darth Vader cosplayers are always so cool! Can you do the voice thing? Does your helmet let you? I hope so. I love the voice thing!!"

@Jeremi

Vader looked down at the girl. He couldn't sense the Force from inside of her. Was she just a machine? He was quite impressed by its outer chassis it almost looked...human.

*Hooopah hooopah*

It seemed that whatever she was she wasn't going to leave. Perhaps with some persuasion.

MDxt2sp.png

"Unless you wish to end your functions, I would suggest you move along, machine."

@Yun Lee

"THAT'S AMAZING!!!!!! Wow, you got the breathing, the voice, even the personality! THIS IS SO COOL!!!"

Yeah, Vader did not get the desired reaction at all.

@Jeremi

"THAT'S AMAZING!!!!!! Wow, you got the breathing, the voice, even the personality! THIS IS SO COOL!!!"

Yeah, Vader did not get the desired reaction at all.

@Jeremi

"..." Vader flicked his cape over the shoulder as he turned away from the robot, best bet was to ignore it and perhaps it would go away.

WuJFMc1.png

Reaching for the wall Vader considered his options. He had been inside his personal vessel before somehow ending up somewhere, what he could only assume was a ship of some sort, at least if the area they were in now was any indication. Were they prisoners of these vessel and how had they been able to take him like this?

While the urge to unsheathe his lightsabre and escape this place was strong, he relented. Beings capable of transporting someone over a great distance would perhaps not face perceived threats lightly. "If anyone has any information about our current whereabouts now is the time to speak up." Vader finally replied as he turned and faced the rest of the group. "None here will like the consequences if I find out you have been lying."

@Yun Lee @Everyone

Vert's Prologue - "Well... That was unexpected..."

It has been a few months since the defeat of the one known as Arfoire in the world of Gamindustri. Peace had finally been restored, and all four nations were united as one, putting an end to the console war... at least for now. All the CPU's made frequent visits when they could to each of their neighbouring nations and exchanged pleasantries, trade and the one thing all CPU's shared in common...

The Love for Gaming.

Vert was on route to Planeptune to have some fun with Neptune, their CPU, as without Neptune, none of the peace they have now would be existing. Arriving at the Basilicom via flight, Neptune was the first to welcome her.

"Hey! It's Vert! Welcome!"

"Hmhm~ It's good to see you again, Neptune. This time under more pleasant circumstances and with your memory intact."

"Ah, water under the bridge, my dear Vert. Come in! I already got the console setup and Nepgear is making cookies!"

"Hmm... Sounds like you've already gotten things prepared. That's a first. (Sigh... Why was everyone else given a sister except me...)"

And so Vert walked into the Planeptune Basilicom and took a seat, getting herself into the gaming mode. She glanced around the Basilicom and was impressed that such a place was well maintained, but then assumed of course that was Histoire's doing. Which most of the time it is considering Histoire mostly does all the work around Planeptune while Neptune goofs off like usual. While she was sitting down, she got a few chat messages from Blanc of Lowee via their gaming network.

LoweeF0rever: Vert? Can you read this?
Leanb0xBeauty: Of course. What is it, Blanc?
LoweeF0rever: I was wondering where you were, a few people from Leanbox had been sending me books for my Rookie Novelist Awards and wanted approval from you for some reason.
Leanb0xBeauty: My~ Is it because you know deep down that due to my console's wondrous selection of games with great stories, that you simply wanted approval just to be amazed?
LoweeF0rever: Shut it, Thunder Tits! I hate when you boast about everything!
Leanb0xBeauty: Oh? Like how you have a very distinct lack of development in a particular region? Hmhmhmhm~
LoweeF0rever: Urgh! I swear to god Vert, if you continue mocking my chest, I won't hesitate to pound you into a pulp!
Leanb0xBeauty: Hmhmhm~ I'd like to see you try ---

"Vert! Cookies are coming! Nepgear ran into some problems but we should be good now!"

Leanb0xBeauty: --- Seems like what I was doing previously has cause up to me. Speak to you later, Blanc.
LoweeF0rever: Yeah you better run, Thunder Tits...

And so after a while of passing, Vert and Neptune began playing their game together. Then all of a sudden...

FLASH!

Vert just suddenly disappeared from the Basilicom, leaving no trace of clothing or anything. Even the headphones she was wearing dropped to the ground with a loud thud. "Vert? Vert!! I gotta find Histy!"

Vert woke up after a while and discovered that she wasn't in Planeptune anymore. Instead, it looked like... a factory? The room felt cold and rough on the surface, and appeared to be filled with numerous people of various appearances, genders and visual designs. Getting up off of the floor, she took a look around and saw that the front door, at least she thought it was a front door, was locked and inoperable from where they were. Seeing everyone around, she chose to introduce herself:

"Greetings. My name is Vert or as some like to address me, Lady Green Heart of Leanbox. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintances. I hope we getting along swimmingly~"

@Anyone

Rin’s Prolouge
Rin never noticed the blackout, She really had exerted herself and her older code had to recharge for longer. It’s better than being scared and screaming but..

Ping!

Rin had been sleeping even while being teleported away into the room, and it took a while for her to wake up. When she did finally jerk awake, she discovered a unfamiliar room filled with strange people, sleepily looking around the room, she slowly stood up.
“Hello? Where am I...Gah, I really hate how old my system is even with updates, get up!”
As Rin got up, she felt a cold chill somehow on her android body, and she was frozen in shock. Where was she? Who are these people and most of all, what are their intentions. She began to walk around the cargo bay, nervous like a child who lost their mother. She cried out,
“Gakupo? GUMI? Where are you?! What is this place?!”
Rin was gutsy and strong, but that was because at the end of the day, she knew her performance were just that, performances, no matter how scary the concept or song. But here...this was a whole new experience for her, to be just waking up in a room. She was used to having things planned out, as a busy and successful singer after all.
@Yun Lee @Anybody?​

"We're at a convention!" Gumi really didn't mind sounding like a broken record. It was so much fun, seeing all these people get so into character! "None of us know how we got here, though. It's kinda weird because so many people here seem American except me and my friends and maybe a few others but you never know! Oh hi, Rin." Gumi smiled at the Vocaloid, waving to here. "Check out all these cosplayers! This Darth Vader sounds just like in the movies!"

@Jeremi @MelodyMeister

---

Hellooooooooo, Vert.

"*ahem*The pleasure is all mine, Ver-er, uh, Lady Green Heart." Man, she was gorgeous. The hair, the voice, the body, the personality...easily the most beautiful woman here. Gakupo had to work to keep his eyes off her...assets, and prayed Gumi wouldn't notice. It wasn't his fault he enjoyed the fairer sex-he was programmed that way!

@Raynar Saassin

“Gumi! Thank goodness, it was getting kind of creepy being alone! Oh..Are you sure? Most cosplayers are really bad, right? And all of them are acting WAY too in character.”
Rin was scared at first, but she let out a sigh upon seeing Gumi so carefree, if she’s acting like that, it can’t be that dangerous right? She laughed slightly at the vocaloid’s excitement and let loose a bit.
“Seriously! If this really is a convention, I’m going to have to sue at the ones who took me here while I was asleep, that is a violation of privacy! Hmph! Who’s Darth Vader? That weird looking black guy over there?”
Rin, upon hearing Gumi say Americans were at the convention, switched over to her admittedly flawed English voicebank as an attempt to fit in, she was slightly annoyed due to her accent, but they can hopefully understand her. If only there was Luka or that sailor boy!
Oh. Yeah.
Realising something, Rin fumbled through her dress pockets, she had a way to contact Len, right?
@Yun Lee

Prologue

Maya “Echo” Visari

latest

The war raged on between the Helghast and The Vektans.Echo or Maya Visari was on her own cautious streak every day due to everything that’s been happening. She never wanted the war to happen between the two factions. She only wanted peace but she supported her people no matter what extreme views they had. She had to stay 5 steps ahead of Lucas and the Vektans at any given moment.

However she had beat Lucas today and getting into his face, she grunted, getting ready for that tense fight between the two of them again.

Her M32 combat knife clashed against Lucas as they fought “What you are doing to my people is wrong.”

Then something unexpected happened.

—————————————
Echo found herself in a unknown ship, it looked like it anyway. Was the ship Vektan Or Helghast related?

She was quick on her feet and looked like a blur.

She was eyeing the new crowd suspiciously from the giant robot to the strange black armored man
Everyone was suspicious to her.

She eyed the ship and growled “I Demand to know where I am!”

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Melodymiser @Raynersassian @everybody @anybody

Hellooooooooo, Vert.

"*ahem*The pleasure is all mine, Ver-er, uh, Lady Green Heart." Man, she was gorgeous. The hair, the voice, the body, the personality...easily the most beautiful woman here. Gakupo had to work to keep his eyes off her...assets, and prayed Gumi wouldn't notice. It wasn't his fault he enjoyed the fairer sex-he was programmed that way!

View attachment 2569

"I'm sure it is~ Greetings." Vert responded as she greeted the male in front of her, giving him a gentle bow. That was then that she spotted that he couldn't quite keep his eyes off of her... bosom, so to speak, and even more so when she bowed and made them bounce. She couldn't help but tease him a little bit, and deliberately bounced them once more and give him a look.

EE8EB059A0F3B289305F8D387D7AA09CA3894EE5

"Hmhm~ They are pretty big, aren't they?~ As most know, Breasts are symbolic of maturity and fertility, qualities of a goddess~ Of course, not many would be blessed with assets like mine~" Vert exclaimed with a smirk on her face, clearly releasing her playful side a tad bit.

@Yun Lee

@Anyone Else​

https://brorlandi.github.io/StarWarsIntroCreator/#!/ALBPERSpiKNbe6_vUx7s

Inside his Tie Fighter, the man only known as Darth Vader was sitting in silent contemplation.

AG8Eg0n.png

It had been a few weeks since Vader had eliminated the last foes from inside the Empire that wished to take his spot by the Emperors side. A foolish notion that they had all paid with their deaths. Now he was off on a menial task in overseeing the building of a power plant on a planet that he didn't care to remember. There had been rumors of sabotage and the arrival of Darth Vader would have the affect of deterring any more attacks. However, what was going to be just a routine check up become something much more as the sensors on his Tie Fighter went haywire and Vader himself lost consciousness.

When he woke up he found himself inside a cargo bay unfamiliar to him with his ship no where to be seen.

9iDzxpj.png

"Hmm."

It appeared that he wasn't alone in here, but for the time being he was going to keep his distance and assess the situation. He felt down by his side and still felt the lightsaber. Good, Vader imagined it would be put to good use before this was all over.

@Everyone​
“No fucking way.”

“I’m not the only one who can see him, right? You all see Darth fucking Vader too?”
Grif asked as he stared in disbelief at the Sith dictator, having since recovered from the beatdown that Titus unleashed on him earlier.

As Grif continued to stare, awestruck, the soldier slowly reached out to touch Vader’s helmet to see if he was real or if this was just some fever dream.​
"The stone..." The boy narrowed his eyes, examining Emily closely. What he was thinking wasn't clear, but the information she had provided had evidently given him something to think about just as much as it gave her a moment of self-reflection.

Gakupo then caught the boy off-guard, who seemed surprised to be asked about his name again. He looked away from her for a moment, as if unsure. He rubbed his hands together, and the observant would notice he was missing part of his pinky on his right hand. "Elliot," he said to the android, still not quite catching his gaze.

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @York @Josh
MorrisUK4ada554352cc5.jpg

“Ah, so your name is Elliot! Fitting name for a fellow soon-to-be soldier!” Sarge exclaimed as he heard the boy from earlier mention what Sarge assumed to be his name.

As the boy rubbed his hands together, Sarge took notice of his missing pinky. “What happened there, son? Did you lose your pinky in battle, locked in an epic conquest for the life of humanity?

Mano e Mano!

Fight to the Death!

Red vs. Blue!”

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @York @Crow @ThatAverageGuy @Otto @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Siege @Archmage Jeremiah

“No fucking way.”

“I’m not the only one who can see him, right? You all see Darth fucking Vader too?”
Grif asked as he stared in disbelief at the Sith dictator, having since recovered from the beatdown that Titus unleashed on him earlier.

As Grif continued to stare, awestruck, the soldier slowly reached out to touch Vader’s helmet to see if he was real or if this was just some fever dream.
MorrisUK4ada554352cc5.jpg

“Ah, so your name is Elliot! Fitting name for a fellow soon-to-be soldier!” Sarge exclaimed as he heard the boy from earlier mention what Sarge assumed to be his name.

As the boy rubbed his hands together, Sarge took notice of his missing pinky. “What happened there, son? Did you lose your pinky in battle, locked in an epic conquest for the life of humanity?

Mano e Mano!

Fight to the Death!”

Vert overheard the two armoured men and couldn't help but plant a finger against her chin. Something about them seemed really familiar to her, a bit too familiar. Maybe something similar to a game franchise that was made on her console? Or perhaps, something else? Either way, she took the liberty to address her curiosities and address them.

View attachment 2570

"Greetings~ You two seem to look familiar to me in terms of your armour. Looks like something I made for my console game..." Vert stated with her finger still against her chin as she addressed Sarge and Grif. "My name is Vert, or as some address me back home, Lady Green Heart. It's a pleasure to meet the both of you~"

@Raptor Jesus

Vert overheard the two armoured men and couldn't help but plant a finger against her chin. Something about them seemed really familiar to her, a bit too familiar. Maybe something similar to a game franchise that was made on her console? Or perhaps, something else? Either way, she took the liberty to address her curiosities and address them.

View attachment 2570

"Greetings~ You two seem to look familiar to me in terms of your armour. Looks like something I made for my console game..." Vert stated with her finger still against her chin as she addressed Sarge and Grif. "My name is Vert, or as some address me back home, Lady Green Heart. It's a pleasure to meet the both of you~"

@Raptor Jesus
31d937b37c3531633d82bab58dd315cd0a811995_00.gif

“Well hello there, little lady!” Sarge exclaimed as Vert approached both him and Grif. “You can just call me Sarge. And that dirtbag there is Private Grif.”

latest

“Uhh... wait, hold up. What do you mean by console game? Were we put in a videogame?”

“If we were, I doubt your sorry ass would even be playable, numbnuts. You’d just be one of them NPC thingies that dies in the first five minutes.” Turning to Vert, Sarge continued. “But it’s about time that Red Team got the recognition they deserved! After all the hard work we put in when fighting the Blues, it only makes sense that we’d get our own game! And TV show. And movie licensing deals. And albums. And toy line. And...“

@Raynar Saassin

Chibi-Robo thought that Swindle sounded nice so he said yes in his own special way.

"!"

Turning back to Sarge Chibi-Robo once again opened the hatch on his head and said yes.

"!"

@Raptor Jesus @Crow
Krystal looked at what Sarge was looking at, clearly worried that the tiny robot was on the big robot's side as well. "You're not on his side, right?"

@ThatAverageGuy @Raptor Jesus

"Good, Swindle."

Now, Starscream had a Minicon to deploy. Hooray for merchandising! Buy our Deployer Starscream today or something. Another piece to give him the advantage against the Autobots, and under the situation that we all know will happen, Megatron. To face that, he needs to get out of this. His new Minicon Swindle Chibi-Robo ought to aid well.

rPdXFww.png

"Might there be a problem, Miss?" Starscream questions Krystal. "sorry, Swindle over here isn't for sale, no matter how many credits you're considering."

@ThatAverageGuy @Raptor Jesus @Siege @Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Raynar Saassin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back