Status
Not open for further replies.
The man leading the Sith jumped into the air and crashed down upon Vader, clashing his lightsaber against the man's own. A deep frown settled across his face. "I'm afraid we haven't been acquainted," he said. "Where did you come from? The wound in the Force must have obscured you..." He pushed hard against Vader. The pressure seemed to build between them, the very air rippling out from the two clashing Sith.

A group of Sith lashed out with lightning, bringing a part of the storm slamming down on Titus in an effort to incapacitate the man.

The Sith possessed expert acrobatics, dodging and weaving between the Jedi and Sarge. One tossed their lightsaber, intending to cut Sarge's gun in half. Some of the Sith cleared free of Viktor's attack, splitting up and lowering the effectiveness of Krystal's plasma grenade, which only took out a few as a result. Others wounded were permanently put out of the battle by Kumagawa's attacks, but still, some remained.

Steve beckoned those without weapons to fall back with him, though he had a cache of weaponry for those who wanted to help in the fight.

@Jeremi @Siege @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @Otto @Kaykay

There was power behind these blows, but Vader held his own.

kyTGvDH.png

"My name is worthless to a dead man."
Vader pushed back from their clash and went for an over head cut with his lightsaber.​

Mizelia moves towards Vazder and the commander of the Sith and moves a piece of the debris with the Force and throws it towards the commanding leader to try to force him to break the saberlock he made. She then ignites her lightsaber and joins Vader with a Soresu stance. Meceliss tries to dodge several of the Sith as she went towards Vader as well. Looking at the commander.

Vader was not going to let his thunder be stolen by a measly Jedi. "Tread carefully, Jedi," Vader's voiced boomed at Mizelia from his clash with the commander. "Your skill is far more suited to be dealing with the foot soldiers. I will not have you interfering in my battle."

@Atomic Knight @Siege @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @Otto @Kaykay

「Are we on track to follow suit, Holmes?」Kumagawa asked as he stuffed his hands into his pockets, continuing to smile as usual despite the situation.

@Atomic Knight @York @Crow @Takumi @Donder172 @Siege @Raptor Jesus

"Haha, yes dear Watson!" Stardust giggled.

"I can not say for sure," Liara said to Mizelia. "We seem to be experiencing the same level of gravity as equivalent to what we simulate on our ships, though there do appear to be moments of feeling lighter. I have been manipulating mass effect fields in order to keep us at a proper level."

Mizelia would be able to sense the Force in tremendous amounts, as well as the acute feeling that this planet was a place of great tragedy and a strong source for the dark side of the Force.

"What the hell are you going on about, Quill?" Elliot snapped, turning on Peter. "This is not a 'journey.' It is not a 'quest.' It is a series of blunders by incompetent fools. I do not believe we have helped anyone, considering all we have done is drag ourselves and others across reality. And frankly, that woman and her virtual world can burn for all I care. Her work was too corrupted for it to even be useful to anyone. They all can burn. We have been spared their nonsense."

"Hey, you," Shepard said, looking at Elliot. "Show some respect. We could have fallen comrades."

Elliot peered at Shepard, before taking a few angry steps toward her. "Do not tell me how to feel," he said. "And those were hardly what I would call comrades. Maybe you should show me some respect before I have to break you."

Shepard stared back evenly. "Not if I break you first."

The stand-off was interrupted by an approaching figure. Amidst the storms and debris, something could finally be seen in the distance. However, as it soon became clear, the figure was hardly alone. Red beams of light seemed to emit from the figures, though it soon became clear they all held similar weaponry to Darth Vader.

eZQRDYp.jpg

A man stood at the head of them, looking to be the commander of these forces. He pointed at Shepard and the others. "Remove them from this place," he said.

4v8n04V.jpg

@ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi @Josh @York @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Siege @Donder172 @Takumi @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Raptor Jesus @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raynar Saassin @Otto @Minerva

Meiji pinched the bridge of her nose as she watched Elliot and Shepherd get ready to go at it.

"Hey, Elliot, can you shove it for a while? Honestly these guys have saved our butts quite a few times throughout this whole fiasco and are trying to get us back home. How about keeping your whiney comments to yourself? Cause complaining isn't helping anyone." she huffed. She wanted to return home like everyone else but good lord if she heard Elliot complain and belittle the group they've met one more time--

The man leading the Sith jumped into the air and crashed down upon Vader, clashing his lightsaber against the man's own. A deep frown settled across his face. "I'm afraid we haven't been acquainted," he said. "Where did you come from? The wound in the Force must have obscured you..." He pushed hard against Vader. The pressure seemed to build between them, the very air rippling out from the two clashing Sith.

A group of Sith lashed out with lightning, bringing a part of the storm slamming down on Titus in an effort to incapacitate the man.

The Sith possessed expert acrobatics, dodging and weaving between the Jedi and Sarge. One tossed their lightsaber, intending to cut Sarge's gun in half. Some of the Sith cleared free of Viktor's attack, splitting up and lowering the effectiveness of Krystal's plasma grenade, which only took out a few as a result. Others wounded were permanently put out of the battle by Kumagawa's attacks, but still, some remained.

Steve beckoned those without weapons to fall back with him, though he had a cache of weaponry for those who wanted to help in the fight.

@Jeremi @Siege @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @Otto @Kaykay

With their group being attacked now, Meiji grabbed Stardust and pulled her back to where Steve beckoned those without weapons.

@Atomic Knight @Kaykay @Everyone

Vader was not going to let his thunder be stolen by a measly Jedi. "Tread carefully, Jedi," Vader's voiced boomed at Mizelia from his clash with the commander. "Your skill is far more suited to be dealing with the foot soldiers. I will not have you interfering in my battle."
Mizelia nods quietly and went on her way to the others. Meceliss on the other hand didn't seem to be following entirely. She uses the Force to aim a few rocks at the commander, though seemingly more intended as a distraction than anything else. She then as well went back to the other Sith and attacked them with Shii-cho. Aiming seemingly random attacks to them as well as attacking with debris she picked up with the Force and then threw at them.

A bolt of lightning managed to be brought down by the group of Sith, striking Titus in the back and causing him to collapse in his approach. For perhaps the first time in the entire journey, Titus would feel pain, arcs of electricity coursing through his power armor. If the storm wasn't halted soon, the space marine would've begun to fry in his own armor due to rapidly increasing temperatures.

That would not happen, however. Beneath the very power of the Force, the Emperor's son would plant his boot in the ground and begin to rise, gripping his helmet and tearing it off. Scorch marks were visible across Titus' face, but he made no expression to accentuate them - he simply glared murderously at the Sith, colder than any stare their Order could muster.

6ed3c7e4b3ca1179ba22db1058eebc20.png

With startling speed, Titus lunged forward and grabbed the nearest Sith before they could react.

Q9WNDE8.gif

WHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
SPLLSSSSHHHH

Titus would nearly crush the puny humanoid's neck with his vice grip, lifting them in the air with one hand and immediatly swinging his chainsword out of it's sheathe, pulling the handle-trigger and sending the serrated teeth spinning in to his victim's abdomen. The Sith could only scream for a few moments before the pressure of the chainsword swing caused the dangling human to burst like a rotten pumpkin, sending chunks of red meat spewing across the landscape in a gratutious display of violence. With no words, Titus threw the mangled upper-body of his victim at the Sith, continuing forward.

An emotionless prayer escaped the warrior's lips as he began his genocide.

"My armour is Contempt."

WHHHHRRR
SPPLLLLLSSSH!

Titus lunged across the landscape once more, ducking under a swing of the lightsaber and gutting another Sith warrior with his chainsword, spilling his innards on the dust. Titus kicked the bleeding heretic away with a power-boot, sending him flopping into the dust like a used towel.

"My shield is Disgust."

Titus side-stepped a second swing of a lightsaber, before reaching in and clasping the scrawny humanoid by it's neck.

SNNNAAP!

The Sith went limp and lifeless as it's head bent sideways with a sickening crack when Titus jutted his thumb out, as if he was opening a bottle of soda. The space marine tossed the ragdoll aside and continued his approach.

"My sword is Hatred."

THUNK!
BOOM!

A third Sith was slammed in the face by Titus' gauntlet, causing him to fall backwards into the dust and shards of shattered teeth to trickle from his open mouth. The space marine then planted it's boot on the downed warrior's chest and raised his bolter up, pulling the trigger as it hovered over the Sith's face, which was promptly rendered a steaming pile of brain matter split across the barren landscape.

And yet, he still continued.

@Jeremi @Siege @Atomic Knight @Donder172 @Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @Otto @Kaykay

Sarge jumped back a bit as he was swung at, literally mere inches away from giant rifle being cut in half. The soldier quickly spun around and chuckled as he cocked husband rifle while facing the group of Sith.

“Heh heh. Even though you have red swords, you’re just as Blue as anyone else!” Sarge exclaimed before taking out a grenades and pulling the pin, chucking it in the middle of the Sith in hopes of displacing them.

"Hmm. Looks like I get to test out my Lance against a Lightsaber. I would of asked Vader to give me a test fight but judging from the way he acts, I wasn't so sure~" Green Heart exclaimed as she looked towards one sith out of the group. "You should feel honoured. To be able to face me---"

That was when she spotted Grif take cover behind a nearby structure and sighed. "Hmm." She then quickly used her speed to dash over to Grif and then stood next to him, lance out in hand. "Need a hand, my lazy friend?"

@Raptor Jesus @Atomic Knight
“Uhh... sure I guess.” Grif replied as he shakily stood up to his feet.

@Atomic Knight @Raynar Saassin @Whoever​

"Damnit!" Krystal cursed. She then threw a scattering cluster of grenades at the Sith, wide enough yet close enough where trying to dodge wouldn't work. Krystal noted that was all of her grenades for plasma and shock, even incendiary and cryogenic, thus she had no weapon and fell back with Steve to grab effective weaponry.

@Atomic Knight @Everyone else

Starscream starts off by transforming into his jet mode, before flying forward, creating a sonicboom to make the Sith lose their balance. Following that, he flies upwards. Should the lightningbolts fall again, he would attempt to dodge them in a way that would cause them to strike the Sith instead.

@Atomic Knight @etcetcetc​

It’s one thing onto another. Rin knew they couldn’t survive here for more than a few days, no food, and no shelter. She directed her attention to getting out of here. Crossing her arms, she tried to be as serious as she could, making a serious expression and trying to make herself taller.
“Do we have anyways of getting outta here? A communication device, maybe? I’ll rather not get anyone to rip through the universe tryin to get us out..”
She was a bit to focused to thank Emily though, unfortunately.
@Atomic Knight

Vert had to act fast, she found herself awakening from the simulation falling at quite a considerable distance from the sky. She's witnessed similar things before with Neptune falling from the sky after their battle up at Celestia. Within a few seconds, Vert engulfed herself in a bright light and transformed into her Goddess Form to quickly control her descent. If it were luck, Vert would be quite blessed as she managed to stick the landing without too much damage to her lower body as she dusted herself off from landing at such a height.

View attachment 2747
"Whew. I am certainly blessed with my capabilities of flight, or otherwise I'd of not survived that initial drop from the ship. Hmhm~ And it would appear that my beautiful form was kept in-tact too~ However I fear that something deliberately attacked us and is most certainly mobilising against us as we speak."

"Everyone, we need to stay together as we move to regroup with the other two ships. Time is of the essence and that is something we may not have for much longer." Green Heart exclaimed as she summoned forth her lance and kept it at her side as she followed everyone else towards the source of the crash. Hopefully they won't get jumped on... Right?

@Anyone​
The two Jedi were meditating together during their break, being taken out of their meditation when the Enterprise went into Red Alert. Being beamed to the bridge of the Discovery. The two Jedi looked at the planet they were going to. Mizelia's expression showed that of discomfort and a slight amount of fear as she saw the planet. "That... that looks like Malachor..." Mizelia said with discomfort. As a hole was created in the hull at the bridge, Meceliss was able to stay on board, but Mizelia was thrown out of the ship.
Trying to stay near Titus as he also fell. She started to try to gather Force energy which would be really dangerous to do should the planet proof to be the planet Mizelia dreaded it to be.

"Thank you..." Mizelia said towards Liara as she was saved from a hard landing. She looked around for a moment before looking towards Liara "How powerful is the gravity of the planet?" Mizelia asked Liara seemingly out of nowhere.

"This isn't regular lightning. It almost seems like..." Mizelia trails off for a moment, she extends her senses and tries to sense her surroundings. Trying to find any trace of the Force.
Krystal began to follow everyone else to find the Discovery and Enterprise. "Let's just hope we find both ships in one piece." Krystal said.

@Anyone
“So we’re all gonna fucking die, right? Because that’s what I’m gathering from this conversation.” Grif said as he walked alongside the group.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Crow @Kaykay @York @Siege @Donder172
「Are we on track to follow suit, Holmes?」Kumagawa asked as he stuffed his hands into his pockets, continuing to smile as usual despite the situation.

@Atomic Knight @York @Crow @Takumi @Donder172 @Siege @Raptor Jesus
Nathan made a face at Elliot's hot-cold actions, before standing up and wiping the sweat from his forehead. He watched Starscream be struck by lightning and watched him hit the ground, flinching at his contact with the ground. He walked to Elliot and Emily's side, shooting a glace to Quill in an effort to see if the man was okay.

"S0, what do we do now?" he asked, looking back to Emily and Elliot.

@Atomic Knight @York @Crow @Lucky @Anyone
" I imagine that going further on foot is our only option. If I'm going to take a wild guess, I think the planet wants us to do something before we can leave. It's kind of been the theme of this journey. First with the discovery and helping them figure out why we were there, the Enterprise with the Tribbles, the Normandy with contacting and meeting the crew, the ARK and meeting Catherine. It always has been to help something before we can move on, I'm okay by the way and I'm guessing we can't fly. I would try to use my powers, but I feel like the lightning might try something funny," he said.

@Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @York @Crow @Everyone
“God, another fucking quest?! What the fuck could this planet possibly want from us?! Wash it’s goddamn car?! Clean out it’s fucking toilet?!?!” Throwing up his arms, Grif would look around.

“WELL WHAT THE FUCK IS IT, HUH?!”

@Atomic Knight @Lucky @Crow @Space_Candy @Kaykay @Siege @Donder172
Nathan just stared at Grif, the man obviously having a moment.

"Fuck if I know," he shrugged.

@Raptor Jesus
Peter Quill/Star-Lord

" Well, from my experience, it either wants us to help doing something benevolent or you know it needs us dead and wants to kill us for its life energy," he replied, looking over at them.

" I highly doubt it is going to answer you."

@Space_Candy @Raptor Jesus
"I can not say for sure," Liara said to Mizelia. "We seem to be experiencing the same level of gravity as equivalent to what we simulate on our ships, though there do appear to be moments of feeling lighter. I have been manipulating mass effect fields in order to keep us at a proper level."

Mizelia would be able to sense the Force in tremendous amounts, as well as the acute feeling that this planet was a place of great tragedy and a strong source for the dark side of the Force.

"What the hell are you going on about, Quill?" Elliot snapped, turning on Peter. "This is not a 'journey.' It is not a 'quest.' It is a series of blunders by incompetent fools. I do not believe we have helped anyone, considering all we have done is drag ourselves and others across reality. And frankly, that woman and her virtual world can burn for all I care. Her work was too corrupted for it to even be useful to anyone. They all can burn. We have been spared their nonsense."

"Hey, you," Shepard said, looking at Elliot. "Show some respect. We could have fallen comrades."

Elliot peered at Shepard, before taking a few angry steps toward her. "Do not tell me how to feel," he said. "And those were hardly what I would call comrades. Maybe you should show me some respect before I have to break you."

Shepard stared back evenly. "Not if I break you first."

The stand-off was interrupted by an approaching figure. Amidst the storms and debris, something could finally be seen in the distance. However, as it soon became clear, the figure was hardly alone. Red beams of light seemed to emit from the figures, though it soon became clear they all held similar weaponry to Darth Vader.

eZQRDYp.jpg

A man stood at the head of them, looking to be the commander of these forces. He pointed at Shepard and the others. "Remove them from this place," he said.

4v8n04V.jpg

@ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi @Josh @York @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Siege @Donder172 @Takumi @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Raptor Jesus @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raynar Saassin @Otto @Minerva
As they made landfall Vader could sense that this place was strong in the force. That however was information only relevant to him so he didn't share it to anyone else. Perhaps it would have been useful until they were accosted by a group of what appeared to be Sith.

uH1Rpe7.png

"Lower your weapons. You will not be harmed."
Certainly a surprised uttered by the Dark Lord of the Sith. Vader said nor did anything else, instead waited to see what the Sith standing in front of them would do next.​

"Clearly, they seek to destroy us," Elliot said, raising a hand. "Let them try." The boy shot a bolt of electricity at the group, but one of the armed warriors seemed to deflect and dissipate it with their weapon. In turn, the warriors, called the Sith by Mizelia, rushed at the group aiming to kill.

The man who commanded them stepped forward, slowly entering the battlefield. He casually grabbed debris using some kind of telekinetic force (that Vader and the Jedi would recognize as the Force) and tossed the debris at the group.

NVa8kkd.jpg

"Come get some!" James yelled, firing at the Sith.

There was power behind these blows, but Vader held his own.

kyTGvDH.png

"My name is worthless to a dead man."
Vader pushed back from their clash and went for an over head cut with his lightsaber.​

@Atomic Knight @Siege @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @Otto @Kaykay

A bolt of lightning managed to be brought down by the group of Sith, striking Titus in the back and causing him to collapse in his approach. For perhaps the first time in the entire journey, Titus would feel pain, arcs of electricity coursing through his power armor. If the storm wasn't halted soon, the space marine would've begun to fry in his own armor due to rapidly increasing temperatures.

That would not happen, however. Beneath the very power of the Force, the Emperor's son would plant his boot in the ground and begin to rise, gripping his helmet and tearing it off. Scorch marks were visible across Titus' face, but he made no expression to accentuate them - he simply glared murderously at the Sith, colder than any stare their Order could muster.

6ed3c7e4b3ca1179ba22db1058eebc20.png

With startling speed, Titus lunged forward and grabbed the nearest Sith before they could react.

Q9WNDE8.gif

WHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
SPLLSSSSHHHH

Titus would nearly crush the puny humanoid's neck with his vice grip, lifting them in the air with one hand and immediatly swinging his chainsword out of it's sheathe, pulling the handle-trigger and sending the serrated teeth spinning in to his victim's abdomen. The Sith could only scream for a few moments before the pressure of the chainsword swing caused the dangling human to burst like a rotten pumpkin, sending chunks of red meat spewing across the landscape in a gratutious display of violence. With no words, Titus threw the mangled upper-body of his victim at the Sith, continuing forward.

An emotionless prayer escaped the warrior's lips as he began his genocide.

"My armour is Contempt."

WHHHHRRR
SPPLLLLLSSSH!

Titus lunged across the landscape once more, ducking under a swing of the lightsaber and gutting another Sith warrior with his chainsword, spilling his innards on the dust. Titus kicked the bleeding heretic away with a power-boot, sending him flopping into the dust like a used towel.

"My shield is Disgust."

Titus side-stepped a second swing of a lightsaber, before reaching in and clasping the scrawny humanoid by it's neck.

SNNNAAP!

The Sith went limp and lifeless as it's head bent sideways with a sickening crack when Titus jutted his thumb out, as if he was opening a bottle of soda. The space marine tossed the ragdoll aside and continued his approach.

"My sword is Hatred."

THUNK!
BOOM!

A third Sith was slammed in the face by Titus' gauntlet, causing him to fall backwards into the dust and shards of shattered teeth to trickle from his open mouth. The space marine then planted it's boot on the downed warrior's chest and raised his bolter up, pulling the trigger as it hovered over the Sith's face, which was promptly rendered a steaming pile of brain matter split across the barren landscape.

And yet, he still continued.

@Jeremi @Siege @Atomic Knight @Donder172 @Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @Otto @Kaykay
Emily Hayes
@ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi @Josh @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Siege @Donder172 @Takumi @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Raptor Jesus @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raynar Saassin @Otto @Minerva
@Others?

Emily frowned, looking from Nathan, to Griff, a determined look crossing her face.

q8Qhrps.png

"We're not going to die. Not if I can help it. We'll find the others, then we'll get out of here." She said quietly.

Though, Elliot seemed to have other ideas, and as he was about to get into a quite serious scuffle with Shepard, Emily was ready to step in, until they arrived. Forced wielding weaponry similar to Vader, but most certainly not allied with him; their intentions were clear from the getgo. They were here to eliminate their group for whatever reason, no doubt about it, and like Vader, she doubted she could just talk them down.

Having recovered as much as she could from her exertions earlier, she used her stone magic to retaliate... Imbuing her stick with its brilliant pink light once more as she unleashed a powerfull attack.

ZroE1tG.png

Rather than using her magic defensively for the time being, which would drain her considerably faster... She instead built up more and more magic within her stick... Before suddenly unleashing a volatile wave of pink light onto as many of the Sith still standing as possible, with enough power to burn, or even fry them if they didn't defend themselves accordingly. Though because of the sheer amount of effort she poured into this particular attack, the wave of magic also came with a great amount of concussive force, enough to knock the Sith back... Assuming they didn't retaliate with that mysterious "force" Vader was now using on who she could presume to be the leader of their assailants.​

"Well said," the commander said to Vader, forcing to back off from the other Sith, but following up with a blast of the Force that sent both Vader and Meceliss flying. The debris the Jedi threw was bisected by the man's lightsaber, though the debris seemed to catch in a gust of wind behind him. All of the debris that had been thrown back his way circled the man like a tornado, acting a dangerous shield.

The sonic boom from Starscream sent the Sith flying, leaving them prime targets for the grenades thrown by Sarge and Krystal once they landed. The remaining Sith were either pummeled by Titus, burned by Emily, or sent flying up into the lightning storm by Elliot. Soon, only the commander remained.

"You will not deny me my revenge!" he exclaimed as the earth around him cracked and burst. Ripples of the Force were sent flying, threatening to toss the group or bury them beneath the planet's surface.

@Jeremi @Siege @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @Otto @Kaykay @Takumi @Crow @York

"Well said," the commander said to Vader, forcing to back off from the other Sith, but following up with a blast of the Force that sent both Vader and Meceliss flying. The debris the Jedi threw was bisected by the man's lightsaber, though the debris seemed to catch in a gust of wind behind him. All of the debris that had been thrown back his way circled the man like a tornado, acting a dangerous shield.

The sonic boom from Starscream sent the Sith flying, leaving them prime targets for the grenades thrown by Sarge and Krystal once they landed. The remaining Sith were either pummeled by Titus, burned by Emily, or sent flying up into the lightning storm by Elliot. Soon, only the commander remained.

"You will not deny me my revenge!" he exclaimed as the earth around him cracked and burst. Ripples of the Force were sent flying, threatening to toss the group or bury them beneath the planet's surface.

@Jeremi @Siege @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @Otto @Kaykay @Takumi @Crow @York

Krystal was sent into the air by this, however she noticed the man had no lightsaber on him. Noting this, she fired her blaster at the commander of the Sith from above, using her rocket boots to burst back to the ground, and tackle the man down before shooting him multiple times as she jumped off him in case he attacked.

"Then you picked the wrong people to pick a fight with." Meceliss said as she joined Mizelia who tries to make a Force Shield in fron of her. Trying to protect those who seeked shelter the ripples. "Stand down." Mizelia saod to the man.

Krystal was sent into the air by this, however she noticed the man had no lightsaber on him. Noting this, she fired her blaster at the commander of the Sith from above, using her rocket boots to burst back to the ground, and tackle the man down before shooting him multiple times as she jumped off him in case he attacked.

"Then you picked the wrong people to pick a fight with." Meceliss said as she joined Mizelia who tries to make a Force Shield in fron of her. Trying to protect those who seeked shelter the ripples. "Stand down." Mizelia saod to the man.
Emily Hayes
@Jeremi @Siege @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @Otto @Kaykay @Takumi @Crow @Atomic Knight

... Revenge?

Emily didn't even have time to ask him "why" before he unleashed a powerfull telekinetic attack, one that would have knocked her off her feet if it wasn't for her stone magic. Reacting quickly, she joined Mizelia in their efforts to defend the others from this sudden attack.

IOobmnY.png

Focusing her stone magic, rather than trying to outright shield others from the blasts that would knock them back, she instead extended tenrdils of pink light in an effort to hold those who were caught unprotected in place, alongside herself. In a way, she was fighting the force with a force of her own... And she could only hope her stone was strong enough to withstand the kind of powers these "Sith" seemed to possess.​

Emily Hayes
@Jeremi @Siege @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @Otto @Kaykay @Takumi @Crow @Atomic Knight

... Revenge?

Emily didn't even have time to ask him "why" before he unleashed a powerfull telekinetic attack, one that would have knocked her off her feet if it wasn't for her stone magic. Reacting quickly, she joined Mizelia in their efforts to defend the others from this sudden attack.

IOobmnY.png

Focusing her stone magic, rather than trying to outright shield others from the blasts that would knock them back, she instead extended tenrdils of pink light in an effort to hold those who were caught unprotected in place, alongside herself. In a way, she was fighting the force with a force of her own... And she could only hope her stone was strong enough to withstand the kind of powers these "Sith" seemed to possess.​
Emily Hayes

... Revenge?

IOobmnY.png

UEoSU1B.jpg

"Then why don't you just fly home to mommy and tell her about it? We obviously had no beef with you until you engaged combat!"

Starscream transformed back to robot mode as he retreated into Emily's little bubble.

@York @Atomic Knight @Donder172 @etcetcetc​

Nothing could ever be easy, could it. "We don't even want to be here!" He yelled at the man from under Emily's protection. "We couldn't care less about any of what's going on in this hellhole of a planet, we just want to go home and get out of here!!"

@Atomic Knight @York @Crow

The man indeed had a lightsaber, though he did not use it at all times. He deflected Krystal's blaster attacks and his shield of debris remained. Elliot took shots at the debris with fire and lightning, thinning the shield, but Krystal was at risk of being cut by the Sith commander. However, Liara tossed out a biotic blast, bouncing Krystal away from the man in time.

"I do not wish to know the circumstances that have brought you here or why Jedi would be working alongside one so strong in the dark side of the Force." Though everyone was protected at the moment, the man's Force assault only worsened, threatening to drop the entire battlefield into the planet's core. "But know that you are not supposed to be here. Whatever reason you are here, I will eliminate you."

@Jeremi @Siege @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @Otto @Kaykay @Takumi @Crow @York @Yun Lee

Peter Quill/ Star-Lord

" Hi, our reason is that we fucking got struck by your magical lightning from the sky, tearing the ship we are in half. Like maybe two of us know what you are even talking about and are only fighting because we have bad experience that if we don't hit first, the others will kill us. I would ask for you to be civil, but I doubt that is going," he said, pulling his quad blaster and tossing it in the air to serve as a distraction. He tried to make a big boulder, but got a rock instead. " I hate you too powers," he mumbled, under his breath, throwing the rock at the sith.

@Atomic Knight @Everyone

When the debris flew, some had hit Nathan, knocking him on his ass. He made a noise of discomfort before standing back up, a bruise forming on his cheek under a cut that was bleeding slightly. He was mad, confused, but he had nothing to fight or defend himself with.

He had a mean glare, but that was about it, the boy's hand combat was no match for a sith lord.

Nathan walked over to where Elliot, Quill, and Emily stood, in a power stance. He could help them the best he could...and hide behind them.

@Lucky @Atomic Knight @York @Anyone

Sloppy, Vader had been pushed aside by the commander and got back to his feet. This person was skilled in the use of the Force, far more talented than Vader had originally thought.

The man indeed had a lightsaber, though he did not use it at all times. He deflected Krystal's blaster attacks and his shield of debris remained. Elliot took shots at the debris with fire and lightning, thinning the shield, but Krystal was at risk of being cut by the Sith commander. However, Liara tossed out a biotic blast, bouncing Krystal away from the man in time.

"I do not wish to know the circumstances that have brought you here or why Jedi would be working alongside one so strong in the dark side of the Force." Though everyone was protected at the moment, the man's Force assault only worsened, threatening to drop the entire battlefield into the planet's core. "But know that you are not supposed to be here. Whatever reason you are here, I will eliminate you."

@Jeremi @Siege @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @Otto @Kaykay @Takumi @Crow @York @Yun Lee

fYcXTmu.png

"Then you will fall to the hand of a true Sith."
Instead of picking up his own debris, Vader focused his powers to the ground where the commander was standing in an attempt to make him lose his balance.​

@Atomic Knight @Siege @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @Otto @Kaykay @Takumi @Crow @York @Yun Lee

Rin was behind where Steve had told them to be, and she glared at the battleground with a slight jealousy. Why couldn't Vocaloid have built in weapons? She was going to ask Steve for a weapon, but considering how tense the situation was, Rin just decided to lay low, while poking her tongue out.​

"We're here because our method of transportation was destroyed! That's the only reason why we're here!" Krystal said to the commander.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back