Status
Not open for further replies.
Rin was still shooting , when, she noticed Kirby waving over to her.
“Huh? What is it, you pink puffball? Can’t you super-sonic her by yoursel-Oh yeah, I bet your singing thingy has a limit. I’m coming over, I guess?”
Rin checked around then confusingly ran over to Kirby. She said somewhat annoyed,
“Uh...What did you want me to do? Is it so serious that I’m not focused on that woman?”
@Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies

Kirby began charging up power, and as a result a microphone appeared on a stand in front of Rin, as well as anybody else who wanted to join in the song. Together, they could use the final charge on Kirby's Mike ability to use Fatal Chorus, a stonger sonic blast powered by friendship.

Plus, it might sound better with some actual musical artists singing.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Kaykay @Raptor Jesus @Siege@Donder172 @Jeremi @York @Takumi@Crow @Otto @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @Lucky @Space_Candy @Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Fight

Though she did not speak, Darth Traya appeared menacing, her eyes obscured by her hood. The air shimmered around her as three lightsabers appeared, conjured by the Force wound, to float around the old woman. She was controlling all three independent of her own body, able to attack in four places at once if she so desired.

rZxhRb3.jpg

Her initial attack became a surprise, as one lightsaber came down upon Sarge, creating a gash in his armor on his shoulder. Another came upon Krystal, stabbing her blaster while Traya conjured a Force shield to protect herself from the grenade's blast. The third lightsaber twirled in the air, cutting up the chunks of the pillar that Emily had dropped. It was mere rubble by the time it was done, allowing Traya a free moment to directly walk up to Vader and engage him in combat. The lightsaber in her hand came down on him hard, powered by the Force.

@Kaykay @Raptor Jesus @Siege @Donder172 @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Crow @Otto @Alex Azure @Lucky @Space_Candy @Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Jeremi @Ver @Fight

Though she did not speak, Darth Traya appeared menacing, her eyes obscured by her hood. The air shimmered around her as three lightsabers appeared, conjured by the Force wound, to float around the old woman. She was controlling all three independent of her own body, able to attack in four places at once if she so desired.

rZxhRb3.jpg

Her initial attack became a surprise, as one lightsaber came down upon Sarge, creating a gash in his armor on his shoulder. Another came upon Krystal, stabbing her blaster while Traya conjured a Force shield to protect herself from the grenade's blast. The third lightsaber twirled in the air, cutting up the chunks of the pillar that Emily had dropped. It was mere rubble by the time it was done, allowing Traya a free moment to directly walk up to Vader and engage him in combat. The lightsaber in her hand came down on him hard, powered by the Force.

@Kaykay @Raptor Jesus @Siege @Donder172 @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Crow @Otto @Alex Azure @Lucky @Space_Candy @Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Jeremi @Ver @Fight
“Ah, dammit!” Sarge exclaimed as he felt the lightsaber pierce his armor, though luckily it didn’t come into contact with his skin. “Ya cut my armor!” Falling back, Sarge took cover behind one of the fallen pillars and began shooting at her.

Meanwhile, Grif charged forward and screamed as loud as he could with his lightsaber in hand, in hopes of stabbing Traya.

@Atomic Knight @MelodyMeister @Alex Azure @Ver @Space_Candy @Lucky @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Siege @Donder172

“Ah, dammit!” Sarge exclaimed as he felt the lightsaber pierce his armor, though luckily it didn’t come into contact with his skin. “Ya cut my armor!” Falling back, Sarge took cover behind one of the fallen pillars and began shooting at her.

Meanwhile, Grif charged forward and screamed as loud as he could with his lightsaber in hand, in hopes of stabbing Traya.

@Atomic Knight @MelodyMeister @Alex Azure @Ver @Space_Candy @Lucky @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Siege @Donder172

Krystal took cover with Sarge. "I hope you have some sort of plan! All I have left is my staff now!" Krystal said to Sarge.

@Raptor Jesus

rZxhRb3.jpg

"Hnn..." The ensuing clash almost caused Vader to buckle over as the ground under him cracked, but he managed to stand his ground. "Your time is past woman, it's time for you to leave this place."

@Atomic Knight @Ver

The Mandalorian spirits continued trying to push forward, their blasts at least very real as each blast left a mark on the walls and whatever debris the characters used for cover.

Eventually, Peter would finally manage to destroy the column with his repeated blasts! Though perhaps one might say the result was underwhelming, since the rest of the structure remained upright miraculously, it still managed to fall on top of a number of Mandalorian projections with a loud BOOM that rocked the entire area. Silence followed the immediate moment for the briefest of moments as it almost seemed like the enemies were disposed of, but everyone Force-sensitive, between Rex, Revan, Vader, Meceliss, and Mizelia would be able to sense something powerful in the air. Something unstable.

CRASH!

Suddenly, the column that was on the ground burst several feet into the air as though propelled by something or someone with ungodly strength, before crashing back into the ground several feet away. Rising from the rubble and the clearing smokescreen was more Mandalorian projections, along with the image of a robed woman, a hood obscuring most of her features, but both Rex and Revan were able to instantly recognize who it was supposed to be.

4a740bafc5ee17509aad74ad6e886179.png

"..."

With an aghast expression, Rex stepped back, but tried his best to maintain his composure, clutching his lightsaber tightly. "It's... It's just as I feared. The final casualty of Malachor V. Darth Traya, Lord of Betrayal... who fell here just as the Mandalorians did years before..."

"Another one of your Force friends?! How many more are gonna show up?!" Kirk exclaimed.

"As I said, she was the final memory of this planet. It's as though this planet was able to give her anger a pure, concentrated form, just like the Mandalorians... If we defeat the memory of her, we should be able to quell the boiling passion of this world for good," Rex explained, before glancing at Revan, briefly spitting on the ground distastefully, "Just like old times, eh, Revan?" He said sarcastically.

"Well, alright then. You heard him, everyone! Take that woman down!" Kirk said, attempting to blast at the memory of the woman named "Darth Traya," only for her to activate her lightsaber to deflect the blasts, her energy blade gleaming just as hot red as the other Sith's.

This was the final stretch now.

rZxhRb3.jpg

"Hnn..." The ensuing clash almost caused Vader to buckle over as the ground under him cracked, but he managed to stand his ground. "Your time is past woman, it's time for you to leave this place."

CYoLIhV.png

"I'm going to take a risk here. As much as staying behind Cover and utilising my new weapon would give me a better fighting chance, I simply refuse to back down that easily!" Vert exclaimed as she placed her M-8 Avenger onto the ground and engulfed herself in a bright light before appearing once again as Green Heart, spawning forth her mighty Lance.

View attachment 2771

"Time to strike. Despite my chances against those Lightsabers, I suggest not underestimating the power of a Goddess. Yaaah!" Green Heart exclaimed as she charged into battle and aimed to jam her Lance into Darth Traya.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Jeremi

As the two Jedi were at a situation that they could not do much to help, they remained behind the rest and watches.

Kirby began charging up power, and as a result a microphone appeared on a stand in front of Rin, as well as anybody else who wanted to join in the song. Together, they could use the final charge on Kirby's Mike ability to use Fatal Chorus, a stonger sonic blast powered by friendship.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Kaykay @Raptor Jesus @Siege@Donder172 @Jeremi @York @Takumi@Crow @Otto @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @Lucky @Space_Candy @Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Fight
❝ I guess... this works too. ❞ It wasn't exactly what Flower had in mind, but it was definitely better than standing around with nothing to contribute. Besides, this was something using a skill that she was quite familiar with, and what she was made to do anyways. Joining to assist with Kirby's Fatal Chorus attack, the Vocaloid casually took hold of the microphone that appeared before her.

tumblr_inline_p8mrcliEWe1r79yns_100.png

❝ Alright! Get a load of this!! ❞ Flower cleared her voice before she would give it her all in combination with the Fatal Chorus attack.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Alex Azure @MelodyMeister @Raptor Jesus @Takumi @Raynar Saassin @Jeremi @Donder172 @Siege
@Fight

Traya's tremendous power emanated out from her like a physical entity. Though locked in combat with Vader, she pushed against him in a way so that they were moved into a position where Sarge's shots had the potential to hit Vader as well. As for Grif, one of Traya's floating lightsabers intercepted him, crashing against his own. The second met Vert's attack, cutting the tip and twisting around to cut her into two. The third descended on Kirby and the vocaloids, cutting clean through Flower's arm. Elliot reached out with telekinesis to hold the lightsaber in place. "Get rid of these flying weapons!" he exclaimed.

Traya's free hand reached out toward the approaching Kumagawa, conjuring a Force barrier that blocked the incoming screw, though it was not powerful to knock Kumagawa back and instead barely held the attack back.

@Kaykay @Raptor Jesus @Siege @Donder172 @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Crow @Otto @Alex Azure @Lucky @Space_Candy @Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Jeremi @Ver

Rin was still shooting , when, she noticed Kirby waving over to her.
“Huh? What is it, you pink puffball? Can’t you super-sonic her by yoursel-Oh yeah, I bet your singing thingy has a limit. I’m coming over, I guess?”
Rin checked around then confusingly ran over to Kirby. She said somewhat annoyed,
“Uh...What did you want me to do? Is it so serious that I’m not focused on that woman?”
@Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies

rZxhRb3.jpg

Krystal took cover with Sarge. "I hope you have some sort of plan! All I have left is my staff now!" Krystal said to Sarge.

@Raptor Jesus

@Atomic Knight @Ver

CYoLIhV.png

"I'm going to take a risk here. As much as staying behind Cover and utilising my new weapon would give me a better fighting chance, I simply refuse to back down that easily!" Vert exclaimed as she placed her M-8 Avenger onto the ground and engulfed herself in a bright light before appearing once again as Green Heart, spawning forth her mighty Lance.

View attachment 2771

"Time to strike. Despite my chances against those Lightsabers, I suggest not underestimating the power of a Goddess. Yaaah!" Green Heart exclaimed as she charged into battle and aimed to jam her Lance into Darth Traya.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Jeremi
As the two Jedi were at a situation that they could not do much to help, they remained behind the rest and watches.
❝ I guess... this works too. ❞ It wasn't exactly what Flower had in mind, but it was definitely better than standing around with nothing to contribute. Besides, this was something using a skill that she was quite familiar with, and what she was made to do anyways. Joining to assist with Kirby's Fatal Chorus attack, the Vocaloid casually took hold of the microphone that appeared before her.

tumblr_inline_p8mrcliEWe1r79yns_100.png

❝ Alright! Get a load of this!! ❞ Flower cleared her voice before she would give it her all in combination with the Fatal Chorus attack.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Alex Azure @MelodyMeister @Raptor Jesus @Takumi @Raynar Saassin @Jeremi @Donder172 @Siege
@Fight
「Well if you're just some dead planet's memory, let's make it so this planet's memories never happened!」

Though this time, Kumagawa didn't plan to make that happen through All Fiction. He simply rushed forward with a screw in hand, attempting to skewer Darth Traya in the forehead.

@Atomic Knight @Raptor Jesus @Siege @Donder172 @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Crow @Otto @Alex Azure @Lucky @Space_Candy @Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Jeremi @Ver @Fight​
Traya's tremendous power emanated out from her like a physical entity. Though locked in combat with Vader, she pushed against him in a way so that they were moved into a position where Sarge's shots had the potential to hit Vader as well. As for Grif, one of Traya's floating lightsabers intercepted him, crashing against his own. The second met Vert's attack, cutting the tip and twisting around to cut her into two. The third descended on Kirby and the vocaloids, cutting clean through Flower's arm. Elliot reached out with telekinesis to hold the lightsaber in place. "Get rid of these flying weapons!" he exclaimed.

Traya's free hand reached out toward the approaching Kumagawa, conjuring a Force barrier that blocked the incoming screw, though it was not powerful to knock Kumagawa back and instead barely held the attack back.

@Kaykay @Raptor Jesus @Siege @Donder172 @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Crow @Otto @Alex Azure @Lucky @Space_Candy @Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Jeremi @Ver
Gumi wasted no time in collecting Flower's limb. "Don't worry, everybody! I'm armed!!!"

"Gumi get back here right now that woman can kill you."

@Anyone​
Emily Hayes
@Kaykay @Raptor Jesus @Siege @Donder172 @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Takumi @Crow @Otto @Alex Azure @Lucky @Space_Candy @Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Jeremi @Ver

Emily had been lingering back a little once more, seeing the chunks of pillar she had tried to drop on Traya didn't survive enough to even get to her. Seeing that she was armed with a multitude of lightsabers, she couldn't risk rushing this battle. It was possible that she was even more powerfull than Revan.

Her opportunity came, unfortunately at the cost of Flower's arm when Elliot restrained one of the light sabers with his telekinesis, giving her the chance she needed to whittle down Treya's defenses.

"Got it!" She shouted.

1pu16F1.png

Carefully directing her stone magic, she fired a concentrated beam of pink light... Which arced towards the hilt of the lightsabre, in an effort to destroy the device. With the amount of energy concentrated in one area, it would in theory cause the device to explode, effectively rendering it inoperable.

If this was successfull, her attention would turn to the other lightsabers in the air, as she tried to find an opening to repeat the process.​

Meiji and Stardust decided to help Rin and Flower, who were helping Kirby with his attack. Then Flower ended up losing an arm.

@Atomic Knight @Ver

Gumi wasted no time in collecting Flower's limb. "Don't worry, everybody! I'm armed!!!"

@Anyone​

"Gumi no." Meiji scolded as she turned to look at the Vocaloid. If she wasn't done of this space adventure already, she sure was now.

@Yun Lee

Upon being given a microphone, and hearing Flower, Rin knew what to do. She placed the microphone and checked it was working, before trying to get the others’ attention as well.
“Gumi, Gackpo! Get over here! We need you guys help in the pink puffball’s attac-Flower! You better know what you’re doin’ Kirby!”
She stopped briefly and quickly stared at Flower’s missing arm, before shakily resuming with what she was doing. And upon making that announcement, Rin took a deep breath. And sang as loud and happily as she could.
dl.php

“Come on! We need some help as well! Thanks, Stardust and Meiji!”
@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Alex Azure

@Anyone​
Meiji and Stardust decided to help Rin and Flower, who were helping Kirby with his attack. Then Flower ended up losing an arm.

@Atomic Knight @Ver

"Gumi no." Meiji scolded as she turned to look at the Vocaloid. If she wasn't done of this space adventure already, she sure was now.

@Yun Lee
Upon being given a microphone, and hearing Flower, Rin knew what to do. She placed the microphone and checked it was working, before trying to get the others’ attention as well.
“Gumi, Gackpo! Get over here! We need you guys help in the pink puffball’s attac-Flower! You better know what you’re doin’ Kirby!”
She stopped briefly and quickly stared at Flower’s missing arm, before shakily resuming with what she was doing. And upon making that announcement, Rin took a deep breath. And sang as loud and happily as she could.
dl.php

“Come on! We need some help as well! Thanks, Stardust and Meiji!”
@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Alex Azure

tumblr_inline_p8mrccbb6A1r79yns_100.jpg

❝ ! ❞ Flower didn't know it would be that quick, watching the arm she was using to hold the microphone to fly off. Even if it were possible to have it repaired at a later moment, she still felt completely thrown off by the sudden dismemberment. The stump that was once her left arm sparked a bit, still searing hot from where the lightsaber had went through her.

All sorts of error messages were popping up on her visual display, including that her power supply was now rapidly dropping from a possible leakage. So much for being the newer Vocaloid model in the group. Stepping back to avoid any more damage, Flower found herself forced back to sidelines, not like she could've done anything else to prevent this.

❝ Gumi! You don't want to give that crazy lady another arm to go along with mine, back off dammit! ❞ Her voice came off with slight static, the simple act of raising her voice seemed to strain her disoriented system a bit more. Even then...

tumblr_inline_p8mrcesMlV1r79yns_100.png

❝ Y'know what... if I'm gonna go out... I'm going to make damn sure that I go out in style! Just like we rehearsed! ❞ Flower didn't like the idea of sitting around even when it was pretty clear that she would use up her power reserves and possibly shutdown soon. She didn't even know if this will result with a corrupted memory, corrupted enough to where she might have a completely different personality. Reaching over to the microphone stand she dropped earlier, Flower shakily steadied herself, blatantly ignoring all the numerous error messages and the sparking damage to her left shoulder. She wasn't even going to simply raise her voice in tune, she really meant that she was going to go out in style by singing a song to motivate everyone and to fuel Kirby's combined Mic ability.

@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Takumi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @Ver
@Fight

Grif let out a loud grunt as the three lightsabers pushed against his own, skidding back a bit as he pushed back, desperately trying to throw them off him.

Meanwhile, as Sarge noticed that his shots were being directed towards Vader, Sarge let out a grunt as he stopped shooting.

“Dammit!”
He shouted. After a moment of thinking, Sarge suddenly got an idea. Looking up to Titus, Sarge would wave to hopefully get his attention. “Titus! Remember when you threw me at them zombies earlier? Well I need you to do it again, but this time at that lady!”

@Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Alex Azure @York

Last edited:

rZxhRb3.jpg

Her initial attack became a surprise, as one lightsaber came down upon Sarge, creating a gash in his armor on his shoulder. Another came upon Krystal, stabbing her blaster while Traya conjured a Force shield to protect herself from the grenade's blast. The third lightsaber twirled in the air, cutting up the chunks of the pillar that Emily had dropped. It was mere rubble by the time it was done, allowing Traya a free moment to directly walk up to Vader and engage him in combat. The lightsaber in her hand came down on him hard, powered by the Force.​

Traya's free hand reached out toward the approaching Kumagawa, conjuring a Force barrier that blocked the incoming screw, though it was not powerful to knock Kumagawa back and instead barely held the attack back.​

Emily had been lingering back a little once more, seeing the chunks of pillar she had tried to drop on Traya didn't survive enough to even get to her. Seeing that she was armed with a multitude of lightsabers, she couldn't risk rushing this battle. It was possible that she was even more powerfull than Revan.

Her opportunity came, unfortunately at the cost of Flower's arm when Elliot restrained one of the light sabers with his telekinesis, giving her the chance she needed to whittle down Treya's defenses.

"Got it!" She shouted.

1pu16F1.png

Carefully directing her stone magic, she fired a concentrated beam of pink light... Which arced towards the hilt of the lightsabre, in an effort to destroy the device. With the amount of energy concentrated in one area, it would in theory cause the device to explode, effectively rendering it inoperable.

If this was successfull, her attention would turn to the other lightsabers in the air, as she tried to find an opening to repeat the process.​

Aiming to destroy another lightsaber, Viktor quickly positioned himself at the edge of Traya's peripheral vision.

bieGxSD.png

He threw a familiar, boomerang-looking device like a frisbee. It soared through the air and clashed with one of the floating lightsabers, stealing a very large amount of energy from the blade. It would bounce back toward Viktor, who would catch it and find himself teeming with energy. A barrier of electricity formed around him as a shield, and his Hex Core pulsed with power.

8M6jzkC.png

Pointing his Hex Core at Traya, he discharged this power back, using her own lightsaber's energy against her.

ZyEYkrH.png

As her lightsaber would attempt to block this incoming attack, Viktor fired his Death Ray from his third arm with extreme precision, aiming to melt the hilt of the lightsaber and render it inoperable.​

tumblr_inline_p7gpadSgJ01sipiuo_100.png

“......It’s that song isn’t it?”
Although Rin up until that point was singing her own songs, she stopped her own singing when she heard Flower singing. The utter motivation and passion in it was amazing, espically since the vocaloid had, well, lost an arm and should be deactivated by now. She went closer to Flower and smiled, Tell Your World was one of Miku’s favourite, and one of hers as well.
“I usually have the sad, scary songs, and I may have been a bit rough lately, but I’ll show you! I can be just as cute and energetic as the situation demands! Hahaha!”
tumblr_inline_p7gpau8z1m1sipiuo_100.png

Laughing innocently for a second, Rin then began to sing along with Flower’s song to encourage her to not give up, so Rin did try to sing with all the enthusiasm and joy this time.
“I’ll sing the words I want to tell you, I’ll sing the words I want to give you...”
@Takumi @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_inline_p8mrccbb6A1r79yns_100.jpg

❝ ! ❞ Flower didn't know it would be that quick, watching the arm she was using to hold the microphone to fly off. Even if it were possible to have it repaired at a later moment, she still felt completely thrown off by the sudden dismemberment. The stump that was once her left arm sparked a bit, still searing hot from where the lightsaber had went through her.

All sorts of error messages were popping up on her visual display, including that her power supply was now rapidly dropping from a possible leakage. So much for being the newer Vocaloid model in the group. Stepping back to avoid any more damage, Flower found herself forced back to sidelines, not like she could've done anything else to prevent this.

❝ Gumi! You don't want to give that crazy lady another arm to go along with mine, back off dammit! ❞ Her voice came off with slight static, the simple act of raising her voice seemed to strain her disoriented system a bit more. Even then...

tumblr_inline_p8mrcesMlV1r79yns_100.png

❝ Y'know what... if I'm gonna go out... I'm going to make damn sure that I go out in style! Just like we rehearsed! ❞ Flower didn't like the idea of sitting around even when it was pretty clear that she would use up her power reserves and possibly shutdown soon. She didn't even know if this will result with a corrupted memory, corrupted enough to where she might have a completely different personality. Reaching over to the microphone stand she dropped earlier, Flower shakily steadied herself, blatantly ignoring all the numerous error messages and the sparking damage to her left shoulder. She wasn't even going to simply raise her voice in tune, she really meant that she was going to go out in style by singing a song to motivate everyone and to fuel Kirby's combined Mic ability.

@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Takumi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @Ver
@Fight

"Right!" both Meiji and Stardust spoke, grabbing onto a microphone stand. The Vocaloid and Utau prepared to put their (figurative) hearts into the song.

Meiji knew this song too, having sung it before being updated to the latest model, and the lyrics were stored in her memory.

CWMLly0UwAA1-q0.jpg:large

"Heh, if this is how we're doing it then fine by me." Meiji couldn't help but smirk as she joined along with Stardust to help amplify the power behind the song their group were singing. Hopefully it did the trick in helping Kirby and the rest attack Darth Traya and hopefully they could get off of this crappy world and finally go home.

Yeah, that'd be real nice.

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomic Knight @Ver @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Everyone​

Last edited:
"Owowowowow!!!"

"Gumi, we both know you can't feel pain." Gakupo was not taking any shit as he pulled Gumi's ear to the microphones Kirby had set up for them.

"It's pain in my heart from this horrible betrayal-ooh hey we gonna sing?"

"Yes. Give Flower her arm back, then you and I are going to finally contribute to this fight."

Gumi placed Flower's arm beside the fellow Vocaloid, patting it very nicely as if to thank her for letting her use it for her joke. Then she rejoined Gakupo, both smiling at each other, as they both started singing. Without even needing to say it, they both what song they would sing.

@Atomic Knight @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Alex Azure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back