Status
Not open for further replies.
The repeated blasts and eventual explosions caused a great rumbling from somewhere deep below. The walls of the cavern shook with energy and the group could feel pressure from below them. Soon enough, the sound of air rapidly rushing upward could be heard and a great force of energy ascended upward against the group. They rose rapidly like it was a geyser, being thrown right up to the hole in the surface.

Pieces of rubble fell from the top, threatening to hit members of the group. Some could be avoided, but one piece of rubble slammed into Peter, forcing Elliot from his grasp. As he was not being levitated, he was not light enough for the rush of energy to carry him and he quickly fell to the depths below. There was nothing that could be done for him as everybody else was thrown out into the sky.

Those on levitation duty managed to get the group to land safely, though their trials were not yet over. The eruption was causing Force energy to burst out in waves from the old Sith academy, further destabilizing the area. Revan and Rex stood nearby, facing Traya. The two men reached out with the Force and forced Traya to her knees, the fight in her drained.

"It is time to deliver the final blow to this phantom," said Revan.

@ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi @Josh @York @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Siege @dark @Donder172 @Takumi @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Archmage Jeremiah @Raptor Jesus @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raynar Saassin @Otto @Minerva
"Woohoo!!! My Force worked!" Gumi jumped in the air, happily convinced that she somehow helped them get out of their predicament. "I'll use it to make Traya disappear next! HmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMM..." Putting her index fingers on her temples, Gumi attempted to make Traya vanish with these newfound and absolutely nonexistant mind powers of hers.

Gakupo didn't bother stopping Gumi, merely watching with a smile on his face. He had been tested so many times in this awful excursion...his life was put in danger countless times, he had to deal with obnoxious and stupid people...it was all a mess that he never wanted to endure again.

But you know...seeing Elliot fall into the abyss, no one able to save him...it was a very appreciated compensation.

@Atomic Knight @Everyone​
Nathan screamed out as Elliot was pulled away, Quill's tight grip keeping Nathan in place so he couldn't go after him.

He didn't want anyone to die, he never wanted anyone to die, but now that has happened and he can't handle it. His body shook violently, tears flowing down his cheeks.

@Atomic Knight @Lucky @Anyone
The attacks broke Traya into particles that exploded outward before fading away. The energy from her departure washed over the group, pushing them backward, though something very strange happened to those who were Force-sensitive. Rex and Revan fell to the ground from the excess of Force energy, visions plaguing their minds. Meceliss, Mizelia, and Vader would feel similarly, visions of the past on Malachor V filling their heads.

Rex and Revan soon collapsed and Steve ran to check on them. Liara similarly passed out from exhaustion, falling into Shepard's arms. James let out a long groan and mumbled something under his breath. Burnham closed her eyes and holstered her weapon to massage her forehead.

The Force ripples soon dissipated, leaving the group in relative calm.

@ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi @Josh @York @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Siege @dark @Donder172 @Takumi @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Archmage Jeremiah @Raptor Jesus @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raynar Saassin @Otto @Minerva
After all of that, Flower's deactivated body was on the ground, still lacking that arm she had cut off during it all. It didn't like she was going to recover on her, further emphasized by her internal console leaving a single warning.

[ "Low battery power. Highly advised to place model 'Flower' into a recharging station." ]

This automated message would repeat in minute intervals.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Yun Lee @Takumi @MelodyMeister @Raptor Jesus @Lucky
Krystal looked around, not seeing Elliot. "Hey... wh-where's Elliot!?" Krystal asked.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Everyone else
Starscream, getting up and scratching his head, ponders.

The only casualty seemed to be Elliot.

cymAZhh.jpg

"I suppose that's that," Starscream pants, his palms on his knees, before he rose and patted the dust off his limbs, "well, we were here on this planet to look for a ship, weren't we? Let's go, everyone. We don't have all day, you know."

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Siege @Raptor Jesus @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Yun Lee
Starscream found himself blasted by Krystal's actually powerful staff.

"Is that... all you care about? Finding the ship so we can go home!? I care about more than that... ELLIOT'S GONE! AND NOW HE'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO GO HOME! You are a heartless and worthless piece of junk! All you care about is yourself! You don't give a damn about anyone else here now, do you!?" Krystal said in a maliced tone with pain in her voice. She wanted everyone to go home. Not just her. She wanted everyone to be able to see their homes again.

All except for Starscream now.

@Crow @Everyone else
Emily Hayes
@Atomic Knight @Ver @Yun Lee @Takumi @MelodyMeister @Raptor Jesus @Lucky @Space_Candy @Others?

Emily could only watch in vain as Elliot slipped from Peter's grasp, as while she attempted to use her stone magic to catch him... It was too late; she couldn't stop him from falling, but... Before he disappeared, she called out to him, hoping that somehow... In some way... He could hear her.

Yh6SEeg.png

"Elliot! You have to wake up!!! Please... Wake up!!!" She shouted desperately.

In the end, her efforts were in vain; as far as she knew, Elliot was gone. All she could hope for was that he was still alive, in some way... Some how... But, deep down, she was pretty certain things wouldn't turn out that way.

Managing to lift everyone else successfully to safety though, Emily collapsed onto the ground... Her breaths coming in ragged and unsteady; it wasn't just the exertion from using her stone magic, but... A deep sense of sadness that Elliot was gone.

Though he hadn't been the best company all the time, his actions in helping Nathan proved that there was still some hope left in him, but now... She doubted they'd ever know for sure.

When she finally came to her senses though, Treya was already gone... Finished off by the others, and dissipated. Those that could use what was called "the Force" seemed overwhelmed, collapsed on the ground as well.

Eventually, something else reached her ears; the sound of an automated message. Flower didn't look to be in very good shape... Losing her arm and all.

Gritting her teeth, Emily pushed herself up and attempted to use her stone magic one last time... Causing tendrils of pink light to reach out to Flower... Filling her body temporarily with some kind of magical energy. With any luck, this would at least for the time being, power up Flower again, at least until they could find a more reliable source of power.

She wasn't sure how long her stone magic could last, due to her waning strength at the moment, but... It was the best she could do, before she made her way to Nathan... Sitting quietly by his side.

Emily wasn't spectacular at comforting others, no thanks to her stone... Or her past, but... Yet, she resisted the urge to cry right now... As she had to be strong... Somehow... If they were going to make their way home...

She only looked up for the briefest of moments when Krystal asked what happened to Elliot, blinking rapidly as she continued to fight her tears away.

aV4XrwW.png

"He's... Gone..." She said quietly.

Though Starscream and Krystal appeared to be in a bit of a scuffle at this point, Emily was too tired to intervene right now... And for once... She seemed indifferent to the whole situation, at least for now.​

Starscream found himself blasted by Krystal's actually powerful staff.

"Is that... all you care about? Finding the ship so we can go home!? I care about more than that... ELLIOT'S GONE! AND NOW HE'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO GO HOME! You are a heartless and worthless piece of junk! All you care about is yourself! You don't give a damn about anyone else here now, do you!?" Krystal said in a maliced tone with pain in her voice. She wanted everyone to go home. Not just her. She wanted everyone to be able to see their homes again.

All except for Starscream now.

@Crow @Everyone else
Emily Hayes
@Atomic Knight @Ver @Yun Lee @Takumi @MelodyMeister @Raptor Jesus @Lucky @Space_Candy @Others?

Emily could only watch in vain as Elliot slipped from Peter's grasp, as while she attempted to use her stone magic to catch him... It was too late; she couldn't stop him from falling, but... Before he disappeared, she called out to him, hoping that somehow... In some way... He could hear her.

Yh6SEeg.png

"Elliot! You have to wake up!!! Please... Wake up!!!" She shouted desperately.

In the end, her efforts were in vain; as far as she knew, Elliot was gone. All she could hope for was that he was still alive, in some way... Some how... But, deep down, she was pretty certain things wouldn't turn out that way.

Managing to lift everyone else successfully to safety though, Emily collapsed onto the ground... Her breaths coming in ragged and unsteady; it wasn't just the exertion from using her stone magic, but... A deep sense of sadness that Elliot was gone.

Though he hadn't been the best company all the time, his actions in helping Nathan proved that there was still some hope left in him, but now... She doubted they'd ever know for sure.

When she finally came to her senses though, Treya was already gone... Finished off by the others, and dissipated. Those that could use what was called "the Force" seemed overwhelmed, collapsed on the ground as well.

Eventually, something else reached her ears; the sound of an automated message. Flower didn't look to be in very good shape... Losing her arm and all.

Gritting her teeth, Emily pushed herself up and attempted to use her stone magic one last time... Causing tendrils of pink light to reach out to Flower... Filling her body temporarily with some kind of magical energy. With any luck, this would at least for the time being, power up Flower again, at least until they could find a more reliable source of power.

She wasn't sure how long her stone magic could last, due to her waning strength at the moment, but... It was the best she could do, before she made her way to Nathan... Sitting quietly by his side.

Emily wasn't spectacular at comforting others, no thanks to her stone... Or her past, but... Yet, she resisted the urge to cry right now... As she had to be strong... Somehow... If they were going to make their way home...

She only looked up for the briefest of moments when Krystal asked what happened to Elliot, blinking rapidly as she continued to fight her tears away.

aV4XrwW.png

"He's... Gone..." She said quietly.

Though Starscream and Krystal appeared to be in a bit of a scuffle at this point, Emily was too tired to intervene right now... And for once... She seemed indifferent to the whole situation, at least for now.​

As the attack barely misses, Starscream turns to unveil a stern expression.

"It is not that I am heartless, Krystal, it is that I am simply moving on a bit faster than most - a trait acquired from many battles. Mourning Elliot won't bring him back, now will it?"

Starscream looks back, before grabbing a giant slab-like rock and placing it near. The rock had resemblance to a tombstone.

VvGeQPm.gif

"If you all truly do insist, then let's turn his grave from improper to proper. Elliot can't join the AllSpark without at least a half-proper sending off, now can he? I can decipher Earth texts. Write them - not so much. It would be best for someone who can to write it, now would it?"

@Atomic Knight @Ver @York @Siege @Alex Azure @Raptor Jesus @Space_Candy @etcetcetc​

Last edited:
Starscream turns to unveil a stern expression.

"It is not that I am heartless, Krystal, it is that I am simply moving on a bit faster than most - a trait acquired from many battles. Mourning Elliot won't bring him back, now will it?"

Starscream looks back, before grabbing a giant slab-like rock and placing it near. The rock had resemblance to a tombstone.

VvGeQPm.gif

"If you all truly do insist, then let's turn his grave from improper to proper. Elliot can't join the AllSpark without at least a half-proper sending off, now can he? I can decipher Earth texts. Write them - not so much. It would be best for someone who can to write it, now would it?"

@Atomic Knight @Ver @York @Siege @Alex Azure @Raptor Jesus @Space_Candy @etcetcetc​

Krystal lowered her staff. Dang... did Starscream ever prove her wrong.

@Crow @Everyone else

Peter Quill/ Star-Lord

" I think a funeral is a great idea. He sacrificed a lot for us and though we didn't get along, we should honor everything that he did for us. He saved us more time than we can count,"
he said, looking onwards and wiping a tear from his eye.

@Crow @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Everyone Else

As Rex and Revan began to awake, Steve moved over to the two Jedi instead to watch over them instead.

Rex groaned as he got to his feet, shakily at first, but eventually gaining a sure foot. He looked around at first as if in a daze, his gaze wandering down to stare at his hands. He stared at them as if he both recognized something in them he had not seen before and as if he did not recognize his own limbs. "I am not just a Sith," he mumbled, "but too many men entirely."

Revan got to his feet in a similarly dazed fashion. He turned to stare at the others, his expression indiscernible behind his mask. He then looked at Rex, who stared at him back with a look of awe. "We have much more at stake than petty revenge now," Revan said.

Rex nodded. "Right. There is much out there to be afraid of now." He looked to Burnham. "You said you needed my help? I will gladly do what I can. In fact, I would like to leave with you to your universe now."

Revan turned to the woman as well. "I will help as well."

"Why the change of attitude?" Burnham asked, looking like she was suspicious of this.

"I..." Rex looked don for a moment. "The Force echoes showed me a great truth I had not realized. There is far more out there than just this universe, and I mean to see it for myself. Protect it if I have to."

"I have seen visions as well," Revan said. "That of a new path I must walk. If you see us as evil, so be it, but we are willing to help you."

"... No, Starfleet places no judgment upon you," Burnham said. "We maintain a directive for non-interference with other cultures and civilizations. If circumstances were different, it would not be our place to interfere in your affairs. Regardless, your help would be appreciated. What we first need is for you to work with the other members of our crew who can use that power, the 'Force,' to dissipate the electrical storm long enough for our ships to transport us aboard."

Rex and Revan agreed to this and wandered over to Vader, leaving Burnham to ponder the current discussion. "While the situation seems calm, I have no issue with a funeral at this time," she said for all to hear. "Though, do know we will hold a proper eulogy once we are out of here. I promise you."

Last edited:
As Rex and Revan began to awake, Steve moved over to the two Jedi instead to watch over them instead.

Rex groaned as he got to his feet, shakily at first, but eventually gaining a sure foot. He looked around at first as if in a daze, his gaze wandering down to stare at his hands. He stared at them as if he both recognized something in them he had not seen before and as if he did not recognize his own limbs. "I am not just a Sith," he mumbled, "but too many men entirely."

Revan got to his feet in a similarly dazed fashion. He turned to stare at the others, his expression indiscernible behind his mask. He then looked at Rex, who stared at him back with a look of awe. "We have much more at stake than petty revenge now," Revan said.

Rex nodded. "Right. There is much out there to be afraid of now." He looked to Burnham. "You said you needed my help? I will gladly do what I can. In fact, I would like to leave with you to your universe now."

"Why the change of attitude?" Burnham asked, looking like she was suspicious of this.

"I..." Rex looked don for a moment. "The Force echoes showed me a great truth I had not realized. There is far more out there than just this universe, and I mean to see it for myself. Protect it if I have to."

"I have seen visions as well," Revan said. "That of a new path I must walk. If you see us as evil, so be it, but we are willing to help you."

"... No, Starfleet places no judgment upon you," Burnham said. "We maintain a directive for non-interference with other cultures and civilizations. If circumstances were different, it would not be our place to interfere in your affairs. Regardless, your help would be appreciated. What we first need is for you to work with the other members of our crew who can use that power, the 'Force,' to dissipate the electrical storm long enough for our ships to transport us aboard."

Rex and Revan agreed to this and wandered over to Vader, leaving Burnham to ponder the current discussion. "While the situation seems calm, I have no issue with a funeral at this time," she said for all to hear. "Though, do know we will hold a proper eulogy once we're out of here. I promise you."

Krystal nodded at Burnham. She noted Emily was trying to hold back tears, as Krystal walked to her side. "We have a moment of rest Emily... It's no good to keep your emotions trapped inside you. If you need a shoulder to lean on to let out your pain, I'll gladly be that shoulder for you." Krystal said to Emily.

@York @Atomic Knight

After all of that, Flower's deactivated body was on the ground, still lacking that arm she had cut off during it all. It didn't like she was going to recover on her, further emphasized by her internal console leaving a single warning.

[ "Low battery power. Highly advised to place model 'Flower' into a recharging station." ]

This automated message would repeat in minute intervals.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Yun Lee @Takumi @MelodyMeister @Raptor Jesus @Lucky

Stardust and Meiji decided to stay near Flower once the group had returned to solid ground. Though with Emily using her stone magic, the young Vocaloid looked concerned while Meiji looked plain skeptical.

Meiji looked up at the talk about a funeral and simply looked away, crossing her arms as she sat beside Flower and Stardust, waiting to get off of the planet and put everything behind her.

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @York @Atomic Knight @Ver @Everyone

Peter Quill/ Star-Lord

" Okay, we should probably do the funeral... you know, how does one do a funeral without a body? I mean, I don't exactly have anything that I can say belongs to Elliot to leave here....."
he said, uncertain what else he should say.

@Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Everyone

Rex and Revan agreed to this and wandered over to Vader, leaving Burnham to ponder the current discussion. "While the situation seems calm, I have no issue with a funeral at this time," she said for all to hear. "Though, do know we will hold a proper eulogy once we are out of here. I promise you."

Krystal nodded at Burnham. She noted Emily was trying to hold back tears, as Krystal walked to her side. "We have a moment of rest Emily... It's no good to keep your emotions trapped inside you. If you need a shoulder to lean on to let out your pain, I'll gladly be that shoulder for you." Krystal said to Emily.

@York @Atomic Knight
Stardust and Meiji decided to stay near Flower once the group had returned to solid ground. Though with Emily using her stone magic, the young Vocaloid looked concerned while Meiji looked plain skeptical.

Meiji looked up at the talk about a funeral and simply looked away, crossing her arms as she sat beside Flower and Stardust, waiting to get off of the planet and put everything behind her.

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @York @Atomic Knight @Ver @Everyone
Peter Quill/ Star-Lord

" Okay, we should probably do the funeral... you know, how does one do a funeral without a body? I mean, I don't exactly have anything that I can say belongs to Elliot to leave here....."
he said, uncertain what else he should say.

@Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Everyone
Nathan just stared on, a blank look on his face as a final tear rolled down.

He leaned his head gently on Quill's arm, too exhausted to do much else.

@Atomic Knight @York @Lucky
Emily Hayes
@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Ver @Siege
@Others(?)

"Hey... You've been so quiet. What are you thinking about?"

"This camping trip."

"What about it?"

"It never happened."

"That's a strange thing to say. I'd say it's happening right now."

"No. It's not."

"We planned on taking this trip while mom and Navin were visiting Aunt Victoria, but we never did."

"A week before the trip, we were in a terrible car accident."

"Mom and I survived, but you didn't"

"Emily..."

"Dad, you didn't survive the crash."

"Em, you were just having a bad dream. Everything's okay."

"I wish that were true... But it's not."

"I miss you too, sweetie"

PnIlNpl.png

"I miss you too..."

"Hey Em! I'm cooking potatoes and onions for breakfast!"

"Dad... Why do I keep coming back here. When I've never been here before?"

"There's a big difference between dreams and memories. This is your dream. A good one."

"I would much rather you associate me with happy thoughts."

"I always try. But I can't forget; the truth is hard to escape."

"... I have to go now."

"Dad, please stay."

"Remember that it's easier to see where light is coming from in the dark."

"This is important to remember, for when all lights go out."

"Take care of your mother and brother. You will count on them as much as they count on you now."

"I'm so far away from them, dad. I'm on my own..."

"Em... We're your family. We will always be by your side."

PQ9wyw0.png

Emily's stone magic may give Flower a jolt of power at best, but it was uncertain how long it would last, as she couldn't constantly keep Flower powered in her present state.

Normally she would try to be strong, and fight her tears as stubbornly as she could, but... Right now, she just didn't have that kind of strength in her, and so... She quietly accepted Krystal's offer without a word, leaning against her shoulder as she began crying... Quietly, but... She couldn't seem to stop her tears once they started flowing.

Never had she wished so badly before that her stone could actually turn back time... Undo the past like her great grandfather had told her.

But there was no changing the past... Not for her.

After a good while, Emily managed to come to her senses somewhat, wiping off what tears remained on her face, and... Smiled at Krystal.

"Thank you." She murmured quietly.

Then, slowly, but... Steadily now, she stood up.

Admittedly she still felt a bit woozy from her exertion, but... At the very least, she had somewhat regained her composure.

Putting a hand on Nathan's shoulder, she tried her best to muster a confident tone in her voice as she spoke.

bpGEDA7.png

"We'll... Think of something." She, mostly to Peter.

Her eyes scanned around the area as she tried to assess the area... Even finding a piece of rubble or two that would work as a gravestone would suffice, as she wasn't sure Elliot left anything behind they could really use.

There was not much she could do in the situation they were in, but... It was better than nothing, at least until a proper memorial could be set up.​

Once given the emergency source of energy by Emily, the automated message stopped repeating itself, and a slight whirring sound took place as if she were slowly starting up. Soon enough, Flower's eyes shot open as soon as her startup processes were done.

tumblr_inline_p8mrcjFosQ1r79yns_100.png

❝ H... Huh? Who? What? When? Where? Why? ❞ Flower was startled by the fact that she had started up once again, and that they were still here. Or that she managed to start up again before her memory would corrupt from a prolonged force shutdown state. Her voice was shaky from the fact that she was up and about again, and that her internal systems weren't repaired to resolve the static in her voice.

@York @Yun Lee @Takumi @MelodyMeister @Atomic Knight @Ver @Jeremi
@ppl

“Well, uh..I suppose you can get a rock and carve a RIP thingy on it, if you can find o-Flower! You’re alive!!”
Although she was shocked about Elliot as much as everyone else, she cared for Flower since well, she preferred fellow androids rather then prickly jerks, really. She proceeded to hug Flower very tightly and cheerfully.
“We did it! We’re going home, and no one was lost! Well, aside from Elliot, but apart from that, we’re all safe. Aren’t you glad?”
Rin was being a bit too optimistic and genki, considering what just happened and her less cuter side from before, but it was true, home is where the heart is, and she was desperate to get home and tell the story to Len.
@Gummi Bunnies @Atomic Knight

Emily Hayes
@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Ver @Siege
@Others(?)

"Hey... You've been so quiet. What are you thinking about?"

"This camping trip."

"What about it?"

"It never happened."

"That's a strange thing to say. I'd say it's happening right now."

"No. It's not."

"We planned on taking this trip while mom and Navin were visiting Aunt Victoria, but we never did."

"A week before the trip, we were in a terrible car accident."

"Mom and I survived, but you didn't"

"Emily..."

"Dad, you didn't survive the crash."

"Em, you were just having a bad dream. Everything's okay."

"I wish that were true... But it's not."

"I miss you too, sweetie"

PnIlNpl.png

"I miss you too..."

"Hey Em! I'm cooking potatoes and onions for breakfast!"

"Dad... Why do I keep coming back here. When I've never been here before?"

"There's a big difference between dreams and memories. This is your dream. A good one."

"I would much rather you associate me with happy thoughts."

"I always try. But I can't forget; the truth is hard to escape."

"... I have to go now."

"Dad, please stay."

"Remember that it's easier to see where light is coming from in the dark."

"This is important to remember, for when all lights go out."

"Take care of your mother and brother. You will count on them as much as they count on you now."

"I'm so far away from them, dad. I'm on my own..."

"Em... We're your family. We will always be by your side."

PQ9wyw0.png

Emily's stone magic may give Flower a jolt of power at best, but it was uncertain how long it would last, as she couldn't constantly keep Flower powered in her present state.

Normally she would try to be strong, and fight her tears as stubbornly as she could, but... Right now, she just didn't have that kind of strength in her, and so... She quietly accepted Krystal's offer without a word, leaning against her shoulder as she began crying... Quietly, but... She couldn't seem to stop her tears once they started flowing.

Never had she wished so badly before that her stone could actually turn back time... Undo the past like her great grandfather had told her.

But there was no changing the past... Not for her.

After a good while, Emily managed to come to her senses somewhat, wiping off what tears remained on her face, and... Smiled at Krystal.

"Thank you." She murmured quietly.

Then, slowly, but... Steadily now, she stood up.

Admittedly she still felt a bit woozy from her exertion, but... At the very least, she had somewhat regained her composure.

Putting a hand on Nathan's shoulder, she tried her best to muster a confident tone in her voice as she spoke.

bpGEDA7.png

"We'll... Think of something." She, mostly to Peter.

Her eyes scanned around the area as she tried to assess the area... Even finding a piece of rubble or two that would work as a gravestone would suffice, as she wasn't sure Elliot left anything behind they could really use.

There was not much she could do in the situation they were in, but... It was better than nothing, at least until a proper memorial could be set up.​

"You're welcome Emily." Krystal said, smiling back.

@York

Both Jedi regain their concious soon after. They both look towards Steve as he looks over them. Mizelia is to stand up first and helps Meceliss up on her feet. Mizelia nods in graditude towards Steve "Thanks for keeping an eye out." she said before the two head towards Burnham, Revan and Rex. "We both received a vision as well." Mizelia said towards Revan as the two come into the conversation. While Mizelia seems calmly, Meceliss doesn't seem to trust Revan a lot and to be on her guard for any sight of possible treason.

Mizelia then looks towards Burnham "That is going to be very difficult. If what I said earlier is right, then the Dark Side and the wound in the Force would have caused this. To remove this would take a long time, I don't know how long precisely. But... easily more than that we have to survive on this planet. We also need someone who knows the ability to do so."

"We are not removing the wound itself," Revan said to Mizelia, looking up at the sky. "It is only about dissipating the storm around us."

Emily would find only rubble to be found. Nothing lived on this planet any longer.

@Donder172 @York

Peter Quill/ Star-Lord

Peter Quill didn't move his head and let him rest his head there and let him cry. He knew it was a bad idea to bottle up his emotions, but he would keep it down. Maybe one day he would snap and make everyone hate him, but today wasn't that day. " Have you found something for a grave stone, anyone?" He stupidly asked.

@Atomic Knight @York @Space_Candy @Minerva

Continued from here.

Epilogue
"Into the Light"

Rex and Revan raised their hands to the sky, the two men alone able to manipulate the Force to a degree few of their kind could reach. With Darth Vader’s help primarily, the group could feel a pressure in the air as the Force rippled and shook around them. The dark clouds above began to break apart and drift away from the immediate area, taking with it the violent lightning and harsh winds.

Burnham let out a gasp one she realized her communication signal was getting stronger. “Just a bit more,” she said, feeling the hair on her arms stick up from the charged energy in the air. The environment felt almost otherworldly. Large amounts of the Force were moving to and fro, reminding the group a little of the fall into the abyss. Soon, the dark clouds had drifted further and further, allowing communications to finally go through.

“We’ve done it!” Burnham announced, then spoke into her communicator. “This is Officer Burnham. We’re alive. You should be able to lock on with the transporter now.” In just a few minutes, everyone soon found themselves beamed aboard the Discovery.

Some time passed, where the Discovery crew tended to the wounded and discussed openly with Rex and Revan their understanding of the Force. It was eventually explained to everyone that it was possible they could use the Force like the mycelial network. Furthermore, all of their jumps and a new understanding of temporal signatures allowed the crews of the Discovery and the Enterprise to calculate how to make accurate jumps across dimensions, using a combination of the spore drive technology and the transporter technology. The transporter had a range limit, but the limit could be overcome by transporting to the space between dimensions for an infinitesimal moment of time and then jumping again to the desired universe. How this was possible was thanks to the space between dimensions being incredibly small in scale in comparison to the fact that it touched all dimensions across reality.

Regardless if the explanation was understood, Burnham and Stamets assured the crew and those displaced that they knew what they were doing now. They could get to their home destination safely, but it would take more time to calculate the individual universes of all those displaced. Within a couple of hours, Rex volunteered to take Stamets place within the spore drive and the ships made a successful jump home.

In the days following, the Discovery brought their many tagalongs to the United Federation of Planets' representatives on Earth and explained to them the situation. All of the displaced were granted residence within the Federation building until the time that the technology to get them home was finalized. The Federation decided to establish a partnership with both the Enterprise and the Normandy, making them Federation representatives of their respective universes. The Federation also told the Normandy’s crew that they could not assist them in their war back home, for that would be a violation of the laws and ethics the Federation followed, though Shepard understood the situation.

It was soon discovered that the ARK had gone missing from the ships, leaving everyone to theorize it had simply disappeared during the final jump. Liara hoped greatly that it would be discovered by those who would do right by the device and the woman trapped inside.

In order to more quickly ascertain how to calculate the coordinates for all those displaced, the Federation reached out to other dimensions, finding a utopian version of Earth that had their own version of the United Nations. The UN leader within this dimension, Kenjiro Yamadera, worked earnestly with the Federation to help them in their efforts, finding inspiration himself in going on to unite other UN branches across the multiverse.

In time, a vigil was held for the crew members lost during the incident, as well as Elliot. Rex and Revan worked through their differences and approached the Federation with a proposal. They asked for access to the interdimensional travel devices once they were completed, speaking of threats on the horizon they had inklings of thanks to the visions they had received. Due to their help in getting the Discovery home, the Federation agreed, though as long as they were monitored.

Soon, after a month had passed, the Federation called upon the displaced and brought them together within the Federation building to deliver them some big news.

“Both the Enterprise and the Normandy safely made it back to their home dimensions,” Burnham announced to the group. "They had important matters to attend to back home and could not stay to say goodbye." They were in a large conference hall, but the front was filled with members of the Discovery’s crew, who had some sort of pedestal set up in front of them. Burnham gestured to it. “It is still only a beta design, but this piece of equipment will transport you all back home, safe and sound. We still do not entirely know why this all happened in the first place, but the Federation is looking to phasing out the spore drive technology as a result, or at least its use on ships.”

"Once again, we are terribly sorry that you had to be dragged from your homes across the multiverse, for a whole month even," Saru added after Burnham, "However, one thing to consider, for better or for worse depending on how luck shines on you, as we've observed with our meeting of the Enterprise, time is not so linear through different worlds. Even though you've spent a month relative to this world, that is the more unpredictable part; depending on where your world might be, from your world's perspective, you may have been gone for hardly a minute, a day, a week, or even a whole year or beyond, all things considered. Do keep this in mind, please."

Stamets raised a hand. “Now keep in mind, these are one-way trips home. You can’t come back, nor can we send messages to your homes or loved ones. It is the Federation’s request that you do go home, as keeping you here is believed to possibly upset the balance between universes. Ethically, we can’t let you stay.”

“So…” Burnham nodded her head. “Say your goodbyes now. It has been an honor getting to know you all.”

Tilly, standing next to Burnham, leaned to the side in her direction. "This is still really freaky to me... We really just discovered a whole new frontier beyond space but we won't even be able to explore it! Though, I guess it's for the best, all things considered. Still, since we don't know what caused this anomaly in the first place, who's to say this won't happen again? What if they don't even end up in a world like this? How do you think they would've gotten home?"

"Oh, I should... probably keep that to myself," Tilly cleared her throat as she turned to face the displaced, "Yeah, anyway, say your goodbyes! What she said!"

Burnham let out a long sigh. "Perhaps in time, Tilly, things will change. It is inevitable, really. We should hope for the best."

@ThatAverageGuy as Chibi-Robo (Chibi-Robo!)
@Jeremi as Darth Vader (Star Wars)
@Josh as Doctor Mrs. The Monarch (The Venture Brothers)
@York as Emily Hayes (Amulet)
@Gummi Bunnies as Flower (Vocaloid)
@Yun Lee as Gumi Megpoid and Gakupo Kamui (Vocaloid)
@Alex Azure as Kirby (Kirby)
@Siege as Krystal (Star Fox)
@dark as Maya Visari (Killzone)
@Donder172 as Meceliss and Mizelia (Star Wars OC)
@Takumi as Meiji Gahata and Stardust (Vocaloid)
@Kaykay as Misogi Kumagawa (Medaka Box)
@Space_Candy as Nathan Prescott (Life Is Strange)
@Lucky as Peter Quill (Marvel Comics)
@MelodyMeister as Rin Kagamine (Vocaloid)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Samus Aran (Metroid)
@Raptor Jesus as Sarge and Grif (Red vs. Blue)
@Crow as Starscream (Transformers)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Titus (Warhammer 40,000)
@Raynar Saassin as Vert (Hyperdimension Neptunia)
@Otto as Viktor and Blitzcrank (League of Legends)
@Minerva as Zero Two (Darling in the Franxx)​

Last edited:
Epilogue Addendum
"Of Man and Machine"

Malachor V was a planet that represented both life and death. It had been the end of the Mandalorian Wars, but where two Dark Lords of the Sith recognized their true calling. A new Sith empire was born, as was a Jedi Exile who would one day kill her master. An academy rose and men fell, leaving the planet barren until those tied to it by fate returned to change the fate of all mankind.

After Revan had been confronted by Darth Rex and the planet’s memory, Revan had been subject to visions that he had, at first, found perplexing. The visions were that if future events that he would play a part in and possibilities he could realize if he simply reached out and made them happen. In this manner, Revan saw a glorious ending for himself, one that placed him with no equal. He knew how to make it happen, and the first step was to return to the planet of life and death.

When the United Nations had sanctioned both himself and Rex to use the Federation’s discovery of interdimensional travel, they probably had placed too much goodwill on the pair who both were Dark Lords of the Sith. Though, whatever Rex had seen in his own visions, it had seemed to change him into someone else, a man who did not follow Sith principles. For Revan, it did not matter, for Rex’s only purpose at the time was to procure what Revan needed to set everything in motion. He would work with the man, creating their so-called “group opposing rampant evil,” at least until the apparent arch demon they both knew was coming was extinguished.

For now, Revan was alone, returning to Malachor V in order to change a boy’s fate. Or perhaps "aligning" a boy’s fate was a better way to put it. The destination, in particular, was the old Sith academy where he had fought the phantoms, down a deep hole in the planet to where the Force was strongest. Though most would not be able to withstand the power, Revan was stronger than most, so he descended into the abyss in order to find the boy he was looking for.

The boy should have been dead, but on the planet of life and death, things were not so simple. The power below was so great that it held the boy in its maw, keeping him in stasis. All Revan had to do was pluck him from his prison and bring him to the surface. The incredible power coursing through the planet only emboldened Revan as he brought the boy up from the abyss and into the light. When the boy was free, all Revan had to do was manipulate the Force into reviving the boy, sealing his fate.

RKVReTv.png

“Your name is Elliot, yes?” Revan asked once the boy was awake. Elliot was still on the ground, blinking in confusion and trying to gather himself. He eventually sat up and looked at Revan. Probably too confused to say anything, Elliot just nodded. “You fell into the darkness and were left behind,” Revan explained. “I saved you, boy, for I saw something in you that I believe most do not.”

“Do not dare…” Having come to, Elliot’s first reaction was that of anger. “Do not think you can hold this over me. I do not enjoy owing others, nor do I plan to work for others.”

“Nonsense,” Revan said with a wave of his hand, “I have not revived you to put you under my thumb. I am here asking for your assistance. I believe a partnership between us would be to both our benefits.”

“A partnership,” Elliot said, almost spitting out the word. He got to his feet and stared Revan down. “What am I supposed to get from this partnership?”

“Besides being freed from that deep, dark hole?”

“...”

“Tell me, have your powers returned to you? I understand they were missing for a time.”

Elliot blinked and look down at his hands. After a moment, he let out a deep breath. “... Yes, but that does not mean--”

“I am prepared to offer whatever I have to for your assistance.” Revan then pulled out a vial of liquid from his pocket. “You need this, don’t you?”

Elliot only stared at the vial.

“Here.” Revan walked over to Elliot and handed it to him, then gestured for the boy to follow. “There is one thing I can offer that you might find particularly interesting.”

While Elliot begrudgingly consumed the liquid Revan had given him, Revan led him to his ship. Elliot seemed hesitant from this point on, but his curiosity led him to follow Revan into the ship and into the cargo bay.

“Full disclosure, I have stolen this device, but it is better in our hands than theirs.” Revan led Elliot to a bench where a white robe hid a rectangular object. He pulled off the robe, revealing a device.

“This is…” Elliot took a closer look, examining the device. “This was that virtual world. It is fascinating, I will admit, but I do not understand how it could be useful to us?”

Revan nodded to the device. “I’m sure you could find a way,” he said. “And even then, the technology could be useful for… other projects. That is if you are willing to come on board. If nothing else, perhaps the knowledge you could take from me, a man who now has the multiverse at his fingertips, and apply it to your own goals.”

Revan already knew what the conclusion to this conversation, as did he know what Elliot would come to develop using this technology. He had made the possibility a reality, having said what he needed to in order to get Elliot on his side. Of course, what Elliot feared of being under Revan’s thumb would be true in the end.

“... Okay,” Elliot said after a moment. He placed his palm on the device, staring at it. “But there is one thing I want to aim for first.” He turned his head to look at Revan. “Have you heard of the entities known as the Reapers?”

Behind his mask, Revan smiled.

In this universe, there existed an ultimate weapon, the plans for which had been developed over a number of civilizations. The weapon’s purpose was to destroy a threat known as the Reapers, a galactic force of immense and powerful synthetic creatures. This universe’s current generation had almost completed this weapon in order to combat the Reapers, but they had yet come to understand what the final piece was.

An ancient, giant space station known as the Citadel secretly housed an artificial intelligence that held control over the Reapers. The people of this universe would come to believe the artificial intelligence, called the Catalyst, was the final piece of the weapon, but in truth, it was the Citadel itself. This would come to light eventually normally, but Revan’s intervention would make it an impossible future.

Revan and Elliot had delivered themselves to the Citadel, in a location unknown to the millions who lived on the space station. The Catalyst had appeared to them as a hologram in the form of a young boy, declaring that the pair were unknown to the Catalyst, a development highly concerning to the artificial intelligence.

“In a way, we’re not supposed to be here,” Revan said, watching as Elliot walked past the hologram to access the computer controls behind him. “In another way, we were destined to be here.”

EUP7eI1.png

“... You have knowledge beyond my own,” said the Catalyst. “Such a complete anomaly as yourself should not be possible.”

“I suppose you didn’t know other dimensions existed,” Revan said, crossing his arms.

“That is… I would have to reassess for such a development. No previous cycle had ever--”

“I care little for the history of this universe or your part in it.” Revan looked beyond the Catalyst to eye Elliot. “We planned for this. What is the wait?”

“Do not talk to me like that,” Elliot said, moving to connect a cord from the console to the virtual reality device they had procured. “You would not want to piss me off.”

Revan shrugged at this. “Hm.” He looked to the Catalyst. “Your control over the Reapers will be ours once we control you. No amount of reassessment will make a difference. This is divine intervention. The course of this universe will be forever changed, just by the will of two individuals.”

Or just one, when you really thought about it.

“... Then so be it,” said the Catalyst, who then disappeared from view. He had been uploaded into the device successfully, it seemed.

Revan watched as Elliot tapped at the console, performing the final steps for the upload. The boy’s knowledge of biotech had been useful so far and would continue to be useful. Revan had no real for the boy once he made his next invention, but Revan knew that he could still be used as a distraction beyond that. Let him have the Reapers and let him have his virtual world, it would all come crumbling down in the end, leaving Revan holding all the cards.

“Once that is done, we can perform the next operation,” Revan said. Truthfully, without the knowledge he did have, Revan would have doubted how useful these Reapers truly were, but all in all, they were just a means to an end.

“Time to go,” Elliot said, having finished the upload. “I have seized control.”

“Very well.”

If only Elliot knew.

The Normandy’s excursion into new dimensions had ultimately not been too serious a blow to their effort in the fight against the Reapers. They had avoided Harbinger effectively and had returned to the fighting front to recruit both the Turians and Quarians to their cause. They had made a stop at the Citadel to pick up both Kaidan and Samantha, determined to continue uniting the universe while the Crucible, their ultimate weapon against the Reapers, was being built.

After a Prothean virtual intelligence had been stolen by Cerberus, Shepard and her crew had raced to rescue the VI in order to learn from it where the Catalyst, the key to the Crucible’s final construction was located. After recovering the VI, it was learned that the Citadel itself was the Catalyst, but the Reapers had learned of this and had apparently moved the Citadel to the heart of their war effort around Earth. With no time to waste, Shepard arranged to travel to Earth in order to eventually infiltrate the Citadel.

“Commander, there has been abnormal activity around Earth,” EDI said over the intercom. Shepard turned from her console in the war room and spoke back to the artificial intelligence over her communicator.

“Has there still been no word from Systems Alliance?” Shepard asked.

“No, not since before our mission to recover the Prothean VI. Our last report was that the Citadel was being moved to Earth’s orbit but there has been no response since we asked for confirmation.”

“So, the Citadel may not have been moved to Earth after all.”

“That is a possibility, though we will not know for sure until our arrival in Sol.”

“Very well.”

Shepard let out a deep sigh and turned to the holographic projection in the middle of the War Room that gave continual updates on the Crucible’s construction. The Crucible, and by extension the Catalyst, were the last remaining hopes for the galaxy. This likely final mission to recover the Citadel was all that was left to be done for them. They had to give it their all here and now to finish this once and for all. Hopefully, at the end of it all, they would still be standing.

She returned to her console as the Normandy completed its trip into Sol. However, a glitch in the holographic Crucible display caused her to look up. Shepard stared at the hologram, confused until the whole thing blinked off. She then felt a jolt run through the Normandy and found herself falling to the ground. “EDI!” she yelled, “what’s going on?!”

“There was unexpected debris at our destination, Commander,” said the AI. Shepard got to her feet and started making her way to the cockpit, but EDI continued. “Something has occurred during our time recovering the Prothean VI. The damage to Earth is… more excessive than anticipated.”

As Shepard reached the cockpit, other members of the crew joined her. They all got to watch a view of a very one-sided affair as the Reapers had seemingly decimated a large majority of the Systems Alliance war front. “Where is the Citadel?” Shepard asked, her hands shaking. “The Reapers--”

EDI, sitting in the co-pilot’s seat, rapidly tapped at the display in front of her. “There is minimal Reaper activity in orbit around Earth. Likely, they have already done enough damage so that resistance is minimal. This is probably why we have not received further word from the Alliance.”

“They must have moved the Citadel,” Steve said from behind Shepard. “And we have no idea where.”

“There’s more,” EDI said. Shepard wondered what possibly could make the situation worse, but EDI happened to provide it. “Reports from Thessia state that the Crucible has gone missing as well. The Reapers have taken it.”

Silence fell over the crew as the reality of the situation dawned on them. The weapon that represented their hope was gone. Systems Alliance was possible decimated. The Reapers had won.

“Commander, what will we do?” EDI asked.

Shepard closed her eyes. She was starting to feel sick. How could this have possibly happened? Where did everything go wrong? They were completely without hope now. The galaxy was doomed to become just another dead cycle.

That was, if Shepard gave up. She opened her eyes, knowing was not the time to roll over. She and her crew would fight until the bitter end if they had to.

n0LVYli.png

"... We keep fighting."

This was not the end of the war, but the beginning of it.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back