Open Faray High School For The Gifted

DaniGurl

Congratulations, you have been given a chance to attend Faray high! This school is for those who have been cast away or have hidden in the shadows all because of their special talents or even just species. Here at Farah high, we give every person of any kind a real shot at greatness! This school is open to any species from elves to vampires, Magicians (mage, warlock, witch, wizard/wizardess, enchanter/enchantress, sorcerer/sorceress), demons, and even just regular humans! Students of Farah high get to be a little more flexible with their schedules and are allowed to freely walk off campus during the day. Farah high has zero-tolerance for physical violence/fights. The only exception for any type of violence is for programs that relate to any type of training. you have exactly a week to sign the bottom of this paper (by the X) with your signature and send it back. Two days after returning this letter you will be provided with a ride to the school so I suggest you better get packing! be mindful that you will be traveling with other students. Have an amazing day, we cannot wait to meet each and every one of you!

Sincerely,

Headmaster Holland

X_________________________

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One-Liners- Now I understand that you may have your moments so maybe once you only type a line or two and I'm okay with that but you need to be able to write a whole paragraph or more per response

No Hot topics- Try not to have conversations in OOC about political or controversial things. Keep it about the RP

In Or Out- If you feel like you'd drop out before the roleplay starts then please don't join because that could cause last-minute delays

Do Not Ghost- If you won't be able to respond for a period of time please tell ahead of time so we can work around your absence

Original characters-You can have up to three characters and characters are allowed to be related

Acceptance- Once I put the CS up if you expressed interest in this RP you may go ahead and start making it IF I either replied or reacted to your post. Same with characters- If I react or reply then it's approved. If I need to know more I'll ask

Warning- My rps are usually fast-paced so if you cant commit it would be a good idea to wait until you can if you are ever ready

Quick tip- You can play as teachers and other members of staff if you'd like (Only two vice principals are to be accepted and one counselor)

Swearing- Cussing is allowed in this rp and if you are not okay with light profanity then It's also a good idea to not join

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CS-----> https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/faray-high-cs.9170/

OOC Chat -------> https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/faray-high-ooc-chat.9173/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Also, the title says High. Does this mean it’s a high school? So are character ages between 14 and seventeen? Or is it more of a college, where the age range is more 18 to early 20s?

The ages for students is actually from 15 to 18 and it's one of the very few high schools for magical beings
Anything else about your characters, I assure you, will be in the cs itself

Back