Departing Farewell

Emory

Been inactive for a few months now so this shouldn't come as much of a surprise; I'm basically returning to make my hiatus permanent. I joined this site nearly a year and a half ago and though I had some good times it seems it just wasn't meant to be. I returned from my first hiatus to give it another go but my return only deepened my desire to leave for good. Unfortunately too many of my roleplays have ended from inactivity and I've lost the desire to continue committing any time or effort into characters and stories that will only survive a week or so. Instead I'll be recommitting my time towards my personal writing projects. That being said I have no hard feelings for anyone here and I wish you all the best in your future roleplaying endeavors. Nothing but peace, love, and positivity.

Keep it real :emoji_call_me:
-Emory

Emory, I'm certainly sorry to see you go. It is very disappointing when a role play ends prematurely. Best of luck with your personal writing projects and future en-devours. If you decide to ever try STC out again I hope that the third time works out better.

Back