Fate//Circle Poll

What would you like to write as in this role play?

• I want to play as a mage!

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • I want to play as a servant!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I want to play as both!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • None of the Above -- Not interested in writing!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knosis

Grumpy Badger
Benefactor
Hey guys! Sentry, Script and I are looking at starting up a Fate-style roleplay and we currently want to know who is interested!

The basic concept thus far is that it would be based around the Fate-Stay anime/manga series. It would be a battle arena style story, where magicians will call upon heroic servants to fight for them for the Holy Grail. The concept of ours, though, is that the heroic spirits will be pulled from any of the Epic Roleplays on this site.

Thanks!
Knosis

I'm posting here almost purely to bump this but in order to disguise my cunning spam I will veil it in commentary.

Yes. This is a good idea. A good idea in which I am no way affiliated with. Indeed.

A chance to see a character of mine as a Servant? Hell yes!

Jegun as a Saber?
Rhyker as an Archer?
Pariah as a Berserker?

Hint hint. I mean, what a fantastic idea!

Hello!
I'm interested in this (Fate// series fan here). But I am a new member, and currently I have joined two threads (but not entirely official yet).
For the Heroic Spirits to be pulled from the other Epic Roleplays, does it have to be an established character from there or my own character? (Because as of now, I have one character in The Masquerade, and another one in development)

(Sorry if this sounds dumb, but I'm looking forward to this)

The Masquerade character would qualify, due to being from one of the site's Epic RPs :)

But aye, you can only pull your own characters (unless you get the original creator's approval)

The Masquerade character would qualify, due to being from one of the site's Epic RPs :)

But aye, you can only pull your own characters (unless you get the original creator's approval)
Alright then :)

I might just pull my character from The Masquerade then (and the other one) as Servant and Mage maybe.

Thank you very much. I'd like to join in this if you'll have me :)

The mages are intended to be original characters, actually - so the Servant would be a Masquerade character, and the mage would be an original one made for this RP (which will be set on an alt-earth, like the VN/anime).

That said, you can obviously repurpose your other TM character for the setting anyway :p I reuse characters a lot.

I mean, to an extent? Characters can come from none-animu-style RPs obviously, and people can picture the world in whatever style they want. The concept itself is fairly animu and I imagine the fighting will be to a limited extent. :p

I'm not sure what you mean - just visually? We won't be forcing people to picture the world in a specific way. :p

The setting is an AU Earth, if that helps answer?

Back