Favorite 90's Show/Movie?

Zae-2-dae

BTS. GOT7. MONSTA X.
What is your favorite cartoon show/movie?

A favorite cartoon show of mine has to be Animaniacs. Mostly because the show is really weird but educational at the same time. A live-action show of my favorites is Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Because again it is very weird but covers some real life problems that some kids are going through.

A cartoon movie from the 90's has to be Little Nemo. A live action movie from tthe 90's that I would pick will have to be Good Burger.

Having to Choose between any 90's show/movie was really hard because I love 90's shows/movies.

There was one show, idk if this was in the 90s or earlier, but it was a live action show, sorta like Power Rangers in a way except the fighting took place on a computer and each main character took turns going into the computer to fight baddies and having suits just like power rangers, for the life of me I don't remember what the name of it was.

There was one show, idk if this was in the 90s or earlier, but it was a live action show, sorta like Power Rangers in a way except the fighting took place on a computer and each main character took turns going into the computer to fight baddies and having suits just like power rangers, for the life of me I don't remember what the name of it was.
Super Human Samurai Syber-Squad?

Back