Favorite anime?

Aldnoah Zero, Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans, Gundam Seed/Destiny/Wing, Code Geass, Magic and Robots, Schwarzesmarken... Is there a pattern here? xD I love mech animes, sci-fi, but I have pretty much loved every supernatural and out-of-the-ordinary animes. Though the mobile suit theme has always been my favorite.

Hell Girl! And hm... Spiral, RWBY, the anime for Final Fantasy XV, Another and Chaika - The Coffin Princess. I really like horror anime or anime with a strong female lead. Altogether though if the story is captivating, I don't mind the genre :D

Having one favorite is impossible, so here's a few I particularly love:

the Fate series (particularly Unlimited Blade Works and Zero)
Dragonball
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Psycho-Pass
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Gintama
My Hero Academia
Kill la Kill
Gurren Lagann

Gosh there are a lot of anime I like. lol. But my number one favorite has always been The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. : )

Reactions: Ver
Ahhh, I have a lot that I love. I think my tops are Noragami, Owari no Seraph, and, if considered anime, RWBY and Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Hmmm. I have quite a bit, actually.

All time favorites include: Highschool DxD, Trinity Seven, To Love RU, and Shimai Maou no Testament.

Honorable mentions: Danmachi, Campione!, Date a Live, and In Another World With My Smartphone.

Comedy: Konosuba, Boku ha Tomodachi ga Sukunai (Haganai), Keijo!!!!, SNAFU, and Seitokai Yakuindomo.

Their are some anime that didn't make this list, however, they made me interested enough to check out the source Light Novels. The source material is incredible and I eagerly read it every new release. This includes: Blade Dance of the Elementals (The anime was alright, but the LN is incredible.), Highschool DxD (The anime is damn good, however, the LN is one of the greatest stories I have ever read. The LN is so much more than ass & titties.), In Another World With My Smartphone (Finally an MC that isn't a spineless fool.), and Shinmai Maou no Testament. (I actually started reading the LN before the anime came out.)

My top five, personally, would probably be...

Neon Genesis Evangelion
Ufotable's Fate
Yu Yu Hakusho
Welcome to the NHK!
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

It's so hard to choose an all-time favorite but here are some of my current favorites: Seven Deadly Sins, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Assassination Classroom, Akame Ga Kill, Blue Exorcist and Ouran Highschool Host Club.

Katagatari, Hakuoki, Magi series - those would be my top 3.

1. Haibane Renmei
  2. Puella Magi Madoka Magica
  3. Katanagatari
  4. Akatsuki no Yona
  5. Seirei no Moribito

Quite a lot.

Accel World isn't exactly my favourite, but it is very close to my heart. Heck, that's how I got this username that ultimately replaced my old alias.

There's stuff like C cube, Campione!, and a lot of recent things such as Knight's & Magic, Tenshi no 3P & Blend S.

I'm more into stuff like YuYuShiki, MomoKuri, GochiUsa, Kiniro Mosaic and others. It fuels me well, very well.

Last edited:
That's a very hard question but a few that come to mind are:

Cowboy Bebop
One Punch Man
Tiger & Bunny
The Big-O
FLCL

Know I already responded but I've been watching Gate and it's become one of my favorites.

Back