1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. New and confused? Can't post? Looking for information regarding account approval? Check out our website guide to see if any of your questions are covered there! If your questions aren't covered under our guide, post them up in your introduction thread or the help forum.
  3. Want to feature one of your roleplays on the front page? See here for information: September's Featured Roleplays.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We are currently accepting applications for multiple staff positions. Check out our Site Announcements forum for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time for another voting drive! As with previous voting drives we will be sending out voting reminders once a day for the first week of a new voting cycle. This helps to get a good position in the top rankings early on. For people wanting to help out around the site but who can't necessarily contribute in other ways, this is a great way to help out. I can't understate how important voting is. Almost all of our traffic comes from TopRPSites, and when we aren't in the top rankings, we don't draw in new users. So get on in there and vote for Storyteller's Circle!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. So as some of you may already know, we're looking to get the website's platform updated to the newest version of Xenforo. The newer platform (Xenforo 2) comes with a lot of solid features and bug fixes from the original Xenforo. To reach this end we have setup a donation campaign for people interested in helping out.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Anime?

Discussion in 'Main Lobby' started by ChoosingTulip, Jul 11, 2018.

1. ChoosingTulip

ChoosingTulip New Member

This is probably a SUPER generic question, but what’s your guys’ favorite anime?

2. Fatality

Fatality Music person

I’m gonna be honest, there are too many good ones out there to pick one, but I do remember the first two anime series I watched on crunchy roll were bleach and naruto. Not all of naruto, but all of bleach.

3. Fatality

Fatality Music person

You trying to get approved too?

4. Fatality

Fatality Music person

Hunter X hunter was good. Too bad the thought of new episodes is long Gon (puns)

5. Hood Rat

Hood Rat Member

Easily Cowboy Bebop, exclusively in its dubbed format. And though that might also arguably also go to Berserk if I could include manga, the absolute comfort I had when first watching Bebop has to be matched, while the amount of layers and thought that went into each character is wonderful. Also helps that the soundtrack is perfect and animation is of consistently high quality.

6. Fatality

Fatality Music person

I’ve really got to finish watching cowboy beebop, it was, as you said, really good.

7. Hood Rat

Hood Rat Member

Feel free and always make sure to also check the movie.

8. ShadowWolves

ShadowWolves New Member

I have a whole bunch of favorites but I'll list the top five that I have:
    GATE
    My Hero Academia
    Ranma 1/2
    Full Metal Panic
    The Devil is a Part-Timer.

9. Lore Weaver

Lore Weaver Member

There are a bunch that are tied but Ghost In The Shell and Cowboy Bebop leap to mind.

10. There are so many animes to choose from. lets see there is Bleach before it gets to repetitive. Your lie in april, log horizon and .hack are but some of my favorites.

Wintergreen likes this.
  11. Zae-2-dae

Zae-2-dae BTS. GOT7. MONSTA X.

ONE PIECE!!! sorry it is super great AND BLEACH!!! sorry again

12. Both are really good, I have not watched all of one piece yet though because there are way to many episodes to watch lol

13. Zae-2-dae

Zae-2-dae BTS. GOT7. MONSTA X.

that is true but somehow i finished it

14. Sin

Sin Nobody

As a product of the 90's I would have to go with Cowboy Bebop, even today it continues to stand out as one of the most gracefully told and beautifully animated stories of all time to me.

...Bang...

15. GreatestSoldier

GreatestSoldier New Member

The Dragon Ball Series! As you can clearly tell from my profile pic. XD

16. othyrworld

othyrworld Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

I really liked Soul Eater but that might just be because its the first thing I ever chose to watch on my own.