Favorite Anime?

easily my hero academia
i'm not a big anime person but my hero academia eased me into it and i've grown to appreciate the art and the work that goes into crafting such enchanting stories

I can't really say I'm much of an anime fan. Most series keep me interested until about halfway through and then they lose me. Sometimes I can still manage to finish watching them but most of the time I just give up on it. Two series that let me down but that I still managed to finish was Death Note and Psycho Pass. Most anime seems to catch my interest with an interesting premise but then ends up losing it in the execution.

That's not to say that there aren't any that I enjoyed from beginning to end. Somebody here already mentioned Cowboy Bebop and I have to agree and for all the same reasons as other fans, I'm sure. I loved the music and the Western influences and the setting never got old. I also loved Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and have watched the entire series at least three times even if I do think it has a needlessly convoluted ending that relies too heavily on typical shonen tropes.

I've seen enough of My Hero Academia to appreciate what they've done with the whole superhero genre. I love their powers and how some of them are balanced with creative weaknesses (the guy who emits electricity but makes himself stupid when he uses too much). I really like the premise but the overall execution is a little juvenile but even if I'm not a dedicated fan, I still have fun watching it so I guess that's all that counts.

Oh for me it’s Cowboy Bebop, even though I haven’t gotten around to finishing it. But I also enjoy Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure & Mob Psycho 100.

That's a tough one. Between Black Clover, Trigun, Cautious Hero (fantastic and hilarious anime) I'd have to go with Trigun. The storytelling and Cash make it a superb anime

At the moment, it's a tie between Hetalia (Been in the fandom for 8 years out of the 10 it's been around!), Boku no Hero Academia (Let me make the most ocs I've ever made), and Fruits Basket (OG and the new one. It's a sweet anime!)

I have a lot of favorites, but my top two are definitely Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle, and Natsume Yuujinchou. Also Crayon Shin-chan.

My favorite anime, huh... Well, I'd say that my favorite anime right now is Fate/Zero. It used to be Angel Beats for a long time, but my tastes are different from back then. Some other anime (but not all of them of course) that I like are Oregairu, Clannad, Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works, Drifters and Violet Evergarden.

I really enjoy older anime maybe it's because that's when I started watching it?
Here are some favorites and of course I'm leaving a good bit out.

-Cowboy Bebop
-Wolfs Rain
-Outlaw Star
-Inuyasha

Personally I enjoy Sailor Moon a lot. I've got Season one on DVD and I've actually seen a couple of eps of the live action version Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon. I just found it... Well interesting. I don't know why. It's like it clicks in your head and you like it.

Wolf’s rain, black blood brothers and death note will have special places because they are the first anime I watched that I realized were anime and introduced me to an amazing world.

Inuyasha is another fav of mine. Love the story, hate kagomr personally, rin is cute.

Cowboy Bebop is pretty much my gateway to anime then I moved onto JoJo's Bizzare Adventure and Konosuba. I don't like to juggle too many shows at once so I keep it small. Maybe I'll see an anime that will blow my three favorites out of the water.

Project K and Soul Eater are in my top ten. I don't watch much of it anymore (unless it's a movie then I can sit down a weekend and watch through it.)

Anyways, my favorites are Black Butler, Madoka Magica, Rosario Vampire, and SAO (until Season 2....)

Back