Favorite Anime?

I’m gonna be honest, there are too many good ones out there to pick one, but I do remember the first two anime series I watched on crunchy roll were bleach and naruto. Not all of naruto, but all of bleach.

Easily Cowboy Bebop, exclusively in its dubbed format. And though that might also arguably also go to Berserk if I could include manga, the absolute comfort I had when first watching Bebop has to be matched, while the amount of layers and thought that went into each character is wonderful. Also helps that the soundtrack is perfect and animation is of consistently high quality.

Easily Cowboy Bebop, exclusively in its dubbed format. And though that might also arguably also go to Berserk if I could include manga, the absolute comfort I had when first watching Bebop has to be matched, while the amount of layers and thought that went into each character is wonderful. Also helps that the soundtrack is perfect and animation is of consistently high quality.
I’ve really got to finish watching cowboy beebop, it was, as you said, really good.

I have a whole bunch of favorites but I'll list the top five that I have:
GATE
My Hero Academia
Ranma 1/2
Full Metal Panic
The Devil is a Part-Timer.

As a product of the 90's I would have to go with Cowboy Bebop, even today it continues to stand out as one of the most gracefully told and beautifully animated stories of all time to me.

...Bang...

I really liked Soul Eater but that might just be because its the first thing I ever chose to watch on my own.

Yona of the Dawn. Finished watching this not too long ago and I wish they had another season of the anime. I'm trying to catch up with the manga.

Back