Favorite Anime?

I recently binged all of Beastars and really enjoyed it the 3D animation threw me off a bit at first but it was so well done that after a bit I stopped noticing also the story is really good and I can't wait for season 2

FMA Brotherhood has been at the top of my list for a looong time and will probably remain so for some time more partly because I don't really watch a lot of anime. Cowboy bebop is really good. The episode Toys in the Attic is a particular favorite. I can't really think of any current or recent titles that I've seen but I'm always open to suggestions.

There are a couple of shows I watched as a kid that I don't think have aged as well like Yu Yu Hakusho or Inuyasha but Team Four Star really breathed new life into Dragonball Z which I was obsessed with as a kid. I dare say their abridged series was better than the original show not just in humor but overall storytelling. But I also think that the original Dragonball was a better story than its sequel.

Edit I just thought of this. Is Avatar the Last Airbender an anime? Because that was a surprising fan bandwagon I hopped on pretty late.

Last edited:
Easily K Project & Soul Eater. Though I don't sit down and binge through series of anime anymore, I do watch movies that are interesting.

If anime movies/films account along this question then I'd have to say A Silent Voice & Violet Evergarden.

Easy, Hellsing Ultimate. For one, it's the first anime, or OVA if you wanna be super specific, that I was able to watch from beginning to end without having to wade through hundreds of episodes. Just ten hour long episodes that I could stomach. It's got an organization that hunts vampires fighting Nazi vampires and holy paladins. It's the kind of crazy awesome stuff that you can enjoy for what it's worth. Plus, the Major is a treat to watch, a very well done villain.

Oh man do I have a big list of all the anime I've ever watched. Here are my top favorites though(not in order besides hxh being my favorite).
Hunterxhunter is my absolute favorite. When I was a little younger I had a very different taste and HxH was nowhere near what I thought I'd ever come to love like I do now.
My Hero Academia, Dororo, Bungo Stray Dogs, Mob Psycho 100, AOT, Noragami, Demon slayer: Kimetsu no yaiba, Dr. Stone, Tokyo Ghoul, Darling in The Franxx, and Hayikku!

If I had to choose my favorite anime it would either be Tokyo Ghoul or One Piece (Totally different genres and themes)

My all time favorite anime is Puella Magi Madoka Magica. I was so excited to hear that we were getting a new side story in 2020! (Magia Record)
I've also recently gotten into Soul Eater. I'm about halfway through the anime and it's great! I love Maka-san and death the kid! (I also have a bit of an obsession with creating ocs, so I already have 4 ocs for Soul Eater. I'm only on ep. 30 lol)
I'm kind of an amateur weeb but I'll be watching more anime this summer

That is kind of hard to answer, depends on the day I guess. I can honestly say it fluctuates between Cowboy Bebop, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Yu Yu Hakusho and Bleach. I have commitment issues evidently.

I feel like I should mention that I now have 9 soul eater ocs and I'm only halfway through the anime xD
That speaks for itself

Back