Favorite Character to Roleplay?

I like to rp as my OC - Roxy Tozier- because she's kinda flirty and qwerky, lol. She's really fun and likes to cook for her fam and friends, which is just other rp'ers and her dad.... Anyway, yeah! uwu

I usually like to create a new character for each role-play because it gives me a new experience every time. But I do have one character that I enjoy using when me and my friends play DnD. He's a mining dwarf that is his clans blacksmith. He enjoys exploration and gambling. I just enjoy using him because he doesn't have a main alliance and no real ethics

I create a new character for each fandom, but normally I won't stop at one! Some characters will have 2-5 different versions as well, because I'll do the same rp with different people. A great example of this is my Splatoon manga oc, Ame Ayane, because she's an innocent tsundere in one rp and an arrogant jerk in another.
My favorite character to rp as has to be Ame, because I love Splatoon. There's also Death the Kid, and one of my new Soul Eater ocs who's basically satan's daughter. Her name's Shiko, she's chaotic and flirty, and she beats up Black Star on her first day at school so yeah she's epic lol

My OC, Seulgi! She's pretty flexible but I created her for two apocalypse universes.
In the first, she goes as Seulgi and lives with three other survivors, Foster, a woman who escaped an abusive relationship, Ajay, the comic relief of the group who keeps everyone optimistic, and Shep, an ex-army man. She's the engineer of the group who takes scraps and tries to build them into weapons. Her group later merges with a much larger one and they begin living in an abandoned school.
In the second, she lives with a group of survivors who all wear animal masks and go by different names. Seulgi is known as Bunny and wears a white rabbit mask. The group was founded by Bear who was a lone survivor with a lot of camping and woodwork experience, he's the one who builds all the masks. He found Seulgi injured and took her back to his camp. This led him to meet Pandora, the third member of the new group, after travelling to an abandoned hospital in search of medical supplies.

My favorite characters to role play are Kiryl, Alena (both are from dragon quest 4) and magolor (from Kirby)
Whenever I role play I try to find a role play that I can fit at least one of these guys into

Magolor is a kinda depressed, self aware of the fact that he is a character in a story, coffee addicted dimension hopper that throws a lot of smart remarks and attitude most of the time

Kiryl is a careful, caring boy who second guesses himself and has had feelings (that he has tried to shake) for Alena ever since they met

Alena is a hotheaded tomboy, stubborn but curious and oblivious girl who is determined to be a strong fighter no matter what anyone thinks

If I'm role playing kiryl by himself he is ether looking for Alena or is drowning in grief for his failure to protect her. But most of the time Alena and Kiryl are both in the story together

Magolor I most of the time am playing with him alone. with him occasionally referencing characters that he has met from other dimensions/roleplays

I have never to this day role played Alena by herself. Mainly because I can only take so much of her oblivious attitude (I like role playing the other end of that spectrum)

[Looks up] It seems I have stumbled upon a familiar face here the Circle. :D

Anyways, I'll do this bullet form
  • Currently, I am enjoying playing a flirt and a fire manipulator in the name of Daimadey “Dame” Noche [Dama De Noche]. He speaks in rhymes and has a contradictary characteristic to a fire elemental. Like, for example, he is usually productive during the night than that of the day, he has an affinity with the color blue instead of red or orange, and does not like to fight but was from a warrior tribe.
  • My oldest favorite OC is named Xian Chi Mezel and she is a selective mute. She is the daughter of Death themselves and the leader of the Fallen Angels. Yes, she is a bit OP but she has been with me ever since my earliest RP life. I ain't going to abandon her.
  • My next favorite, in which was supposed to be my user name is Ai-in Ayan [translated to our dialect as an expression relate to 'oh gods', OMG, WTF, that sort of thing]. They are a writer who does all the thinking for me. A bit crazy and enthusiastic about her hobby and also a scatter brain.
  • Lastly, Graphvehgon Fanosotra [literally means Ice Cream]. They are a profiler who was experimented to switch from one gender to another but not in between. They are an expert of honeytrapping and the ultimate bottom. What I like about this person is that they are destined to be with another but does not really care about him [soulmate]. They try everything in their power to stop this so-called destiny.
These are merely my favorites.

• Currently, I am enjoying playing a flirt and a fire manipulator in the name of Daimadey “Dame” Noche [Dama De Noche]. He speaks in rhymes and has a contradictary characteristic to a fire elemental. Like, for example, he is usually productive during the night than that of the day, he has an affinity with the color blue instead of red or orange, and does not like to fight but was from a warrior tribe.
  • My oldest favorite OC is named Xian Chi Mezel and she is a selective mute. She is the daughter of Death themselves and the leader of the Fallen Angels. Yes, she is a bit OP but she has been with me ever since my earliest RP life. I ain't going to abandon her.
  • My next favorite, in which was supposed to be my user name is Ai-in Ayan [translated to our dialect as an expression relate to 'oh gods', OMG, WTF, that sort of thing]. They are a writer who does all the thinking for me. A bit crazy and enthusiastic about her hobby and also a scatter brain.
  • Lastly, Graphvehgon Fanosotra [literally means Ice Cream]. They are a profiler who was experimented to switch from one gender to another but not in between. They are an expert of honeytrapping and the ultimate bottom. What I like about this person is that they are destined to be with another but does not really care about him [soulmate]. They try everything in their power to stop this so-called destiny.
It appears you have! Don't rat me out please there are some pretty good role plays I'm in over there

Last edited:
Right now, Favorite character is Freya, last name always changes, but she is a woman that got into a car accident and lost her memory 9 years ago, had to relearn her family and everything. Her old brother is her best friend and she is going to live at her grandparents house and learn why she loved that place while keeping the bank's dirty hands off of it. It's nice to learn through a character about the world you are building around them and that your partner is helping you make.

LOL, glad Dame made the list, he is a good character and mischievous.

My favorite characters to roleplay would be my demonic baby, Sissy, and my timid gay boy, Theodore. I haven't been able to use Sissy much, unfortunately, but i'm hoping that will change soon. I've had these two character for years which is why I feel most attached to them rather than characters I've made fairly recently. I do think lots time, love, and development put into a character is why they are so enjoyable to use.

I have several, some in the Sonic fandom, others are OC's, and some in other fandoms.

.Amanda: She's fun because she's unpredictable. She's sort of like the Joker of my story, but she comes accross as a lot of things.

.Grief is my mascot, but I've played him a bit too much. He's basically my 'inner' feelings of how you would want to tell the world. He originally wasn't my mascot but a side-character I made years ago. Grief is when you just want to be a villain who's down to earth, but also a snarky person.

.I often play my hot ladies because well, I like hot ladies.

.Helga is fun as the giant who humans and smaller people will be around without going crazy. She's like my "Diane" (from Nanatsu no Taizai), but larger and speaks German. She's my go too 'good' mythological being.

.Wanda is funny for that old grandmother who's also funny character. She's the fun granny that is always out in her garden.

Oh, this is a good question. If we are talking Oc's then I have 1 or 2 I really enjoy but if we are going actual characters then I love to play Batman Characters...mostly the villains though

Back