Favorite Fandom

What is the best fandom to try if you aren't the best person to fandom with?
In my opinion, Star Wars. Sure, there's a lot of lore, but you can use pretty much anything and there's likely an equivalent in Star Wars. Sentient rock? Vintian. Vampire? Anzati.
And you can always create your own species, like I did. It's a Felucian dread beetle. Its carapace is the size of a dinner plate and can resist blasterfire, and it can bite through duraplast, which is what stormtrooper armor is made of. Its venom is very very deadly

There is a lot of fandoms I love but if I had to pick 1 it would be Star vs. The Forces of Evil.

I did want to try before Fate Stay Nigh/Fate Zero or The Devil is a Part Timer but it never happened. However, I wanted to invent a new character for it and edit the ending for the series (make it different). If this isn't a fandom now I was never good with them as I am still trying to learn them better.

I always wanted to try what would happen if Iskandar survived the Fate Zero series or if Iskandar was summoned again in Fate Stay Night series by Waver again but only to be killed and makes another person to be his servant so he could get back at the one who killed his former master.

Last edited:
My favorite Fandoms to rp in are generally ones i feel can be changed up or added to without removing the original feel of the fandom that brought me to it in the first place.

You wont see me Rp in fandoms like
Black Butler
Death note
Any Ghibli movie
Etc
Because i feel i cant add to the original plot or world. I dont like to take characters for a rp just cause i like them and think their cool. It does nothing for me....

So fandoms i enjoy tend to be...
NARUTO
ONE PIECE
DRAGON AGE
MASS EFFECT
SKYRIM
MARVEL
KINGDOM HEARTS
HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON
BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA
OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB
I can see my self adding to the world and developing my own ideas with out ruining the world around our characters just because "well i like so and so." Ill do Aus if i feel i could see them in the light of the AU...
I wont do naruto in a highschool setting cause it feels like you took the fun out of that world... but ill play ouran in a fantasy setting because it feels loke it could fit there.

When you said you wanted to try Marvel now, do you have to play the character down to a T now? Just asking.

My Favorite Fandom? Well, each have their own ups and downs. I suppose I'm pretty impressed with the My Hero Academia Fandom, even though the pairing side of it can be a nightmare. The content, love to the series and the way some writers portray the characters (i.e., Conspiracy Theorist Shoto). I can say that some of it's tropes like Villain!Deku and the Mineta Bashing can grow tiresome.

If it weren't clear from my avatar, Jurassic Park, and anime in general. However, there are certain anime/manga/games I tend to avoid due to the fans.

I tried the mobile game Fate Grand Order. Good game but very demanding now. Pokemon Red and Blue versions were more simple as there was no date and time as you could play whenever you wanted without time running out.

I tried the mobile game Fate Grand Order. Good game but very demanding now.

That's my thing with live service games. They can be amazing, but if you want anything, you have to put in the time and/or money. It's why I gave up playing Arknights and Girls Frontline. They're both great games, but I don't have the time. However, I am a fan of fan artists for the series, as well as FGO.

Yeah I tried to get back into that game twice now but as before, you have to stay focused on it or you lose your place and have to start over. The same with Animal Crossing but too much has to be done for those kind of games. Wish games were simple like The Last Express or Day of the Tentacle.

Yeah I tried to get back into that game twice now but as before, you have to stay focused on it or you lose your place and have to start over. The same with Animal Crossing but too much has to be done for those kind of games. Wish games were simple like The Last Express or Day of the Tentacle.
Times change, and that includes the public's taste in gaming. When I started gaming, Halo and CoD were all the rage; give me stuff with a good campaign as well as gameplay. Now it's stuff like Apex Legends and Overwatch. But I do manage to find games that I can just sit back and enjoy every once in a while and not worry about pouring in a shitload of time and effort. Always appreciate those.

For me, it's the Sims fandom. Chaotic in good kinda of way and the lore & theories are quite interesting.

I like Undertale, FNAF, Cuphead, but there is one fandom I truly love :
SANDERS SIDES
Loooooove to see the Sander Sides fans <333
But for me personally, I’m not truly in a lot of fandoms, I like a lot of media, but I don’t tend to interact with fandom due to how scary some of them can be, and also because I’m generally nervous with social interaction in general.
Favorite media tho would have to be:
  • Sander Sides
  • Twisted Wonderland
  • Genshin Impact
  • Aaaand some more that I forgot <///3

Back