Favorite Fandom

I also ship Prinxiety, but I also ship Logince, Intrulogical, Loceit, Intruloceit, Demus, Moceit and Moxiety and I also think Remus's hilarious and if you want to roleplay with me when and if I get approved, I've posted a thread (I don't really remember when, I'll tell you when I check) to explain everything to the people who wanna roleplay with me (sorry if I'm annoying rn)
I just checked, I posted this thread on the main lobby

I also ship Prinxiety, but I also ship Logince, Intrulogical, Loceit, Intruloceit, Demus, Moceit and Moxiety and I also think Remus's hilarious and if you want to roleplay with me when and if I get approved, I've posted a thread (I don't really remember when, I'll tell you when I check) to explain everything to the people who wanna roleplay with me (sorry if I'm annoying rn)
I ship:
  • Prinxiety
  • Logicality
  • Demus
  • Analogical
  • Moxiety
Yeah, not that many. What is Intruloceit?

I ship:
  • Prinxiety
  • Logicality
  • Demus
  • Analogical
  • Moxiety
Yeah, not that many. What is Intruloceit?
Intruloceit is Remus x Deceit x Logan
And btw (again, sorry if I'm annoying) if you ever wanna do a Sanders Sides roleplay with me when and if I'm approved, you can go check the thread I posted on the main lobby (if you want to, of course) there are also many more ships that I like, but it would be too long to tell you all of them

Already looked at the ship thread you just posted, and I looked at the first thread you posted, so I'm all good! I would absolutely love to roleplay with you!

I'm in lots of fandoms, you can't make me choose!
  • Vocaloid
  • Undertale/Deltarune
  • Splatoon (and Splatoon manga)
  • Skylanders (including the tv show Skylanders Academy)
  • PMMM (Puella Magi Madoka Magica) and Magia Record
  • Pokemon (sort of...)
  • FNaF
  • Soul Eater (I'm halfway through the show and just getting into the fandom, but I love it!)
  • The Maze Runner
  • Harry Potter
And a bunch more
Edit: Might be kinda late to this thread, sorry about that. I'm trying to get approved.

My favorite fandoms, in no order.
I love all of them, some more than others.
  • Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, a fandom I am always eager to RP:emoji_heart:
  • Hellsing Ultimate and manga
  • Trinity Blood, another keen on rp. Read both manga and what novels were translated into english :emoji_heart:
  • Star Wars, not the Skywalker saga. But I love everything else and I have a deep love for The Old Republic as in the MMO game.
  • The Evil Within, both games.
  • Bioshock, mostly the first and second game.
  • Batman: Arkham series.
  • Aliens vs Predator: most of the games and comics, the movies were a letdown.
  • Alice Madness Returns, love the game and I am ready for the second game which are being worked on right now. :emoji_heart:
  • Coffe Talk: a small talk sims game, very relaxing and I love the fantasy setting.
  • Dishonored: I love the whole series :emoji_heart:
  • The Cat Lady: A very underrate game, but amazing. :emoji_heart:

I'm pretty into DC, I'm actually in the process of making a fan film for DC. I'm also into Star Wars, Prodigal Son, Epic Mickey, and Stephen King. I find it interesting the whole idea of fandoms.

Reactions: N0X
Alrighty...
  • Identity V but have not actually played the game
  • Gintama
  • Akatsuki no Yona. I will create a fanfic about Shin-ah and I don't care of the flames
  • AFK Arena. Shemira and Ghrezul [are the names correct?]
  • Borderlands 2 and 3. Have not played 1 yet.
  • I am yet to read Good Omens but I do know I will join that fandom
  • DotA. Have not played DotA 2 yet but I do know the concept
  • LoL. Anything to do with Veigar and anything to do with Zed

• NANA which I hope gets finished one day :(
  • Bayonetta which should be pretty obvious LOL
  • The Haves and The Have Nots. It's a damn good TV show and it's on Hulu for those who wanna watch it!

A lot of fandoms to choose from but on the top of my head my favorites are:

• Bleach
  • Undertale
  • My Hero Academia
  • Madoka Magica
  • Soul Eater
  • D. Gray Man

My fandoms all clash, but I am a fan of a lot of things. I've started my little journey on the internet in the Sonic fandom but I've been a Star Wars fan ever since my childhood. I've gotten into the Warhammer 40,000 fandom (even though it can be hostile sometimes), but I've recently got into the Fallout universe and even into some animes. For fantasy, I am VERY picky. I prefer dark settings where you can be villains or monsters if you like. I naturally lean towards war stories or settings where it's 'okay' to be a villain. I'm also a history buff so I know a lot of knowledge about the past.

I have so many to choose from. We would be here all day! The main ones would be:

• Lyrical Nanoha
  • Pretty Cure
  • Sailor Moon
  • Sakura Cardcaptors
  • Harry Potter
  • Mass Effect

My favorite fandoms are
  • Pokémon
  • Kirby
  • Splatoon
  • Super Smash Bros.
  • Undertale (don't like some of the AUs, though...)

Allllllllllright let’s see what I have in common with my esteemed peers!
There are a few.
  • MLP (Why did it have to end?)
  • Undertale
  • Creepypasta
  • Steven Universe (Why did IT have to end??)
  • Star Wars
  • Harry Potter
  • Black Butler
Underlining everything I’m somewhat a fan of. Bolding everything I’ve really enjoyed (and generally dived into the lore of).
SCP foundation articles received tons of fans from the Creepypasta community and I enjoyed the hype around Slenderman years ago, but that’s about the extent of my appreciation for those. MLP (the new stuff anyway) and Steven Universe are great franchises, I’m glad they’ve inspired a lot of love and joy. I didn’t finish either series, but I’ll get back into Steven Universe someday.

Harry Potter and Star Wars are my jam though! I’ve read some fantastic fanfiction from those communities. I’d recommend Remedial Jedi Theology if you want a Star Wars prequel fic (complete short story, only 7 chapters) on AO3.
Also you neeeeeed to check out Owl House!
  • NANA which I hope gets finished one day :(
  • Bayonetta which should be pretty obvious LOL
  • The Haves and The Have Nots. It's a damn good TV show and it's on Hulu for those who wanna watch it!
Looking at NANA on Wikipedia and MyAnimeList it looks stellar. Not gonna lie, it’d take me a bit to get used to this oldschool art style, but the synopsis seems rock solid. I’ve just watched playthroughs of Bayonetta, but I’m still a fan. Game studios that are willing to do crazy stuff AND maintain self-awareness? Rare and precious.
My favorite fandoms are
  • Pokémon
  • Kirby
  • Splatoon
  • Super Smash Bros.
  • Undertale (don't like some of the AUs, though...)
Ayyyyye, more Pokémon fans! I’m an advocate for nuzlocke runs, randomized runs (on emulated games), pkmn fanfiction, and Pokémon romhacks (fan made games like insurgence and maaaaany others, including ones that revolve around team rocket!). Lemme know if you want to join a discord group based around fanfics or one focused on Nuzlocke runs (which would include randomizer tweaking and romhacks).

One of these days I’ll find a Super Smash Bros fanfic that feels like a League of Legends or Heroes of the Storm fanfic’s setting, a living world with elements from all of the Smash Bros franchises. Ideally it’d use the Subspace Emissary world, but I’m not that picky. And the more Pokémon in it, the better!

What are my favorite fictional settings, my favorite worlds to tinker with, my favorite characters of all time…? In no particular order:

1. TOME (Terrain of Magical Expertise) an online animated series,
  2. Dark Souls (though I’m terrible at finishing the games) video game series,
  3. RWBY (online animated series),
  4. Pokemon,
  5. Warcraft/World of Warcraft, I am a fanatic for the world’s lore and story potential, video game,
  6. Worm (online web serial, free long form literature) and worm fanfics (for all of their flaws),
  7. Warhammer 40,000 though I haven’t read any of the books and I have no intentions of getting into the wargame, I am enthralled by the lore; lately I’ve been looking into Warhammer: Age of Sigmar due to the Age of Sigmar: Soulbound tabletop rpg community growing and catching my attention,
  8. My Hero Academy (manga/anime; I’m lucky enough to be a part of a tabletop game set here, set after the end of the series),
  9. Star Wars, though I’ve barely touched the literature and video games (I’m a wiki trawler),
  10. Dungeons and Dragons and their worthy competitor Pathfinder (plus Starfinder to an extent),
  11. SCP Foundation (creepypasta adjacent, supernatural organization),
  12. Shadowrun/Earthdawn, a connected pair of tabletop games with lovely lore,
  13. Numenera (someday I’ll join a tabletop game set here…),
  14. Bleach (partially because one of the greatest stories I’ve ever read period is a fanfic called Now You Fee Like Number None on sufficient velocity) the anime/manga,
  15. One Piece (manga/anime),
  16. Naruto (ditto),
  17. Unsounded (webcomic with gorgeous art and a wonderfully painful world, outstanding characters, warning it is DARK),
  18. Kill Six Billion Demons (mythology webcomic about a nerdy barista saving the multiverse),
  19. Namesake (arc 1: “you are in the land of Oz and there’s a cute green boy pouting at you”), Alice and the Nightmare (Wonderland is not all the sunshine and rainbows you’d hope for; LGBTQ advocation and body positivity), Gunnerkrigg Court, Headless Bliss (emotional!), Sleepless Domain (cuuuute, sad and hopeful), Wilde Life (adventures in supernatural Oklahoma, beware of dogs)… and other webcomics,
  20. DC comics with a preference towards Green Lantern, Teen Titans and Young Justice.

Last edited:
I'm into plenty of animated series, some are on Netflix. Like the She-Ra remake, Blood of Zeus, The Dragon Prince, Disenchantment, Voltron, Steven universe...

My favourite sci-fi series is the Lost in Space remake also on Netflix.

I'm also a huge fan of transformers, particularly the IDW Comics. More than Meets the Eye and Lost Light are my faves. The new 2019 series is looking juicy tho. Then the animated series Transformers Animated, Prime, and the latest Bumblebee movie. I don't like Michael Bay's work. From IDW I love the Sonic comic series as well.

Webcomic wise, I'm up to date with the ones you listed and... A LOT more, been into webcomics since 2011 and they are slow progressing so I accumulate many. Lore Olympus, Stand Still Stay Silent, Wilde Life, Never satisfied... Etc etc.

When it comes to videogames, I like shooters, RPGs and metroidvanias the most! Like Hollow Knight, Dead cells, Red dead redemption 2, the mass effect saga, cyberpunk 2077, Hyper Light Drifter, No Mans sky, Minecraft. I love open world games and good stories. Sadly we have a lot of tragedy in this post neoclassicism in gaming.

Back