Favorite Fandom

ObsidianLight

Don't drown.
Well, I got bored, I can't reply to a roleplay until I've gotten an approved account, and so I decided to start a thread. Then I sat there for about half an hour trying to figure out what to post. But anyway, I decided to ask about everyone's favorite fandom!

Personally, I am a part of the following;
Homestuck
Percy Jackson
Star vs The Forces of Evil
Undertale
Yuri!!! On Ice
Panic! At The Disco
Set It Off (band)

And that's all I can think of right off the top of my head!!!
Anyway, tell me what your's is! Maybe I'll actually considder looking into it (I have a lot of free time...)

Last edited:
Hmm... There's quite a few that I'm apart of, these were the first to come to mind:
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia
  • Undertale
  • Dragon Ball
  • RWBY
Those were the first to come to mind. I absolutely love Neptunia, it's great ^^

I'm not part of many fandoms, but if I had to pick one I would definitely say Doctor Who. I think it's a very fun and interesting show, and I love it. (This isn't a very popular opinion, but I think the Eleventh doctor is best.)

I
LOVE
Deathnote. Love it. All its adaptions. (Except that monstrosity that netflix tried to bring out.)

Actually loving a "fandom" is difficult due to how easily it is corrupted. Your always going to find cancer in every fandom, so its pretty difficult, at least for me, to have a favorite.

Well I am in a lot of fandoms and it is hard to pick a favorite. I am in:

• BTS (Kpop band)
  • Legend of Zelda
  • Creepypasta
  • Undertale
  • Panic! At The Disco
  • Twenty one Pilots
  • My Chemical Romance
  • Attack on Titan
  • Yuri on Ice
I told you a lot. ....I'll just say BTS, LoZ and Creepypasta are my favorite because I can't pick one.

My Favourite Fandoms:
1. A Song of Ice and Fire
2. X-Men(I like the movie-verse and I just recently started reading the comics)
3. Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus
4. The Mess that is Stephen King's Multiverse
5. Kingdom Hearts
6. Boy Meets World
7. Throne of Glass
8. Doctor Who
9. The 100

Last edited:
Reactions: N0X
There are a few.
  • MLP (Why did it have to end?)
  • Undertale
  • Creepypasta
  • Steven Universe (Why did IT have to end??)
  • Star Wars
  • Harry Potter
  • Black Butler

Oh, man. Where do I start?
  • Dishonored
  • DOOM
  • Dota 2
  • Friday the 13th
  • Gears of War
  • Godzilla
  • Halloween 2018
  • Halo Wars
  • Hazbin Hotel
  • League of Legends
  • Mass Effect
  • Mortal Kombat
  • My Life as a Teenage Robot
  • OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes
  • Paladins
  • Power Rangers
  • Professional Wrestling
  • Red vs. Blue
  • Resident Evil
  • SMITE
  • Scream
  • StarCraft
  • Star Wars
  • Starship Troopers
  • The Strangers
  • Transformers
  • Ultraman
  • Undertale
  • Villainous
  • Warhammer 40,000
Just to name a few!

Here we go:
  • Harry Potter
  • Castlevania
  • Helluva Boss
  • League of Legends
  • Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood :emoji_hearts:
  • Yuri on ice
  • Attack on Titan
  • One Punch Man
  • Brooklyn 99
  • Galavant
  • Dragon Maid

Well, I got bored, I can't reply to a roleplay until I've gotten an approved account, and so I decided to start a thread. Then I sat there for about half an hour trying to figure out what to post. But anyway, I decided to ask about everyone's favorite fandom!

Personally, I am a part of the following;
Homestuck
Percy Jackson
Star vs The Forces of Evil
Undertale
Yuri!!! On Ice
Panic! At The Disco
Set It Off (band)

And that's all I can think of right off the top of my head!!!
Anyway, tell me what your's is! Maybe I'll actually considder looking into it (I have a lot of free time...)
I like Undertale, FNAF, Cuphead, but there is one fandom I truly love :
SANDERS SIDES

I like Undertale, FNAF, Cuphead, but there is one fandom I truly love :
SANDERS SIDES
SANDERS SIDES! I haven't watched every episode, but I absolutely love it! I can't believe I forgot to mention it in my reply to this thread. Which side is your favorite? Mine is a mix between Roman and Virgil.

SANDERS SIDES! I haven't watched every episode, but I absolutely love it! I can't believe I forgot to mention it in my reply to this thread. Which side is your favorite? Mine is a mix between Roman and Virgil.
My favorite sides are Logan, Deceit and Remus, but there are also two fan-made sides that I like and include in my roleplays, Paranoia and Insanity

My favorite sides are Logan, Deceit and Remus, but there are also two fan-made sides that I like and include in my roleplays, Paranoia and Insanity
I haven't heard of Paranoia, but I've definitely heard of Insanity! I always forget to mention things, the new thing I forget to mention being Remus. I don't know why, but he's hilarious! I'm also the kind who ships Prinxiety.

I haven't heard of Paranoia, but I've definitely heard of Insanity! I always forget to mention things, the new thing I forget to mention being Remus. I don't know why, but he's hilarious! I'm also the kind who ships Prinxiety.
I also ship Prinxiety, but I also ship Logince, Intrulogical, Loceit, Intruloceit, Demus, Moceit and Moxiety and I also think Remus's hilarious and if you want to roleplay with me when and if I get approved, I've posted a thread (I don't really remember when, I'll tell you when I check) to explain everything to the people who wanna roleplay with me (sorry if I'm annoying rn)

Back