Favorite OC to roleplay?

Giga Bit

The Definition of Insanity
I've played tons of different OCs throughout my roleplaying journey, and I've had my favorites. What are your favorite OCs to roleplay?

Eita Hanada! Havent gotten to use him here yet, but hes this adorable boy that is a complete mom. hes adorable! he has some powers, where he can sense other peoples emotions. when he touches them he can change them and, if hes not changing emotions, they can sense what his are. he refuses to change them for himself tho (i dunt control others)

edit: my second one is Emerson Steele. hes this angel boy thats always happy n nice, and has the bottomless stomach of an anime character. i love having him act silly sometimes

Last edited:
I've created many OCs over the time that I've been writing online. It's hard to pick which one is my favorite. It depends on the thread/fandom for a fandom-themed OC. Original topics are the same, as I've created many for my own series and other peoples'. But I do tend to lean more towards feral animals or anthro animal characters. Those would have to be the most favorite characters that I have. But I shall name a few of them.

Koven, a black cat familiar.
Raeven, a black cat with magical powers.
Neko, a white cat
Kori, another white cat
Ravenpaw, Warrior Cats OC
Snowpaw, another Warrior Cats OC
Krush, an anthro bandicoot
Cindra, black dragon
Coalra, another black dragon
Swyft, an anthro hedgehog

Again, just to name a few of my favorite children I've created over the years. Haven't gotten a chance to use them yet on the site, but I hope to soon!

Well, I've not had a chance to RP out of a D&D setting just yet (Hoping to do so soon!) but thus far I've played:

Luca, The Dragonborn Monk. He's a burly guy that enjoys the thrill of a challenging fight, but is a little out of his depth when it comes to more social situations. He's kind of shy until you get him talking about martial arts and fighting styles, and is generally a good guy, if not the most eloquent.

Vale Andris, The Elvin Mage. He's a nerd. An Avid consumer of books and lore, and has a general fascination with dragons. They're his main area of study. He's a highly competent mage and tends to use utility spells much more than ones that are directly damaging. He's a tactician, and likes to maneuver the battlefield with his magic to benifit his allies. He's kind of silly and unsure of himself when stakes are low, but can be an eloquent and passionate speaker when it's do or die.

Mavil, The Teifling Ranger. He was literally raised by wolves. Or wolf. Well, they kind of raised each other. Left alone in the forest at a young age by the death of his mother, he struggled to survive, but eventually taught himself how to hunt and forage. At one point, he came across an injured wolf, and decided to save her. He and Grey developed a close bond and became something like family. They hunt and fight together, and are closer to one another than anyone else they've met, now that they've left the forest.
This can cause some friction sometimes, as not everyone is fine with having a full-grown wolf eating lunch at the table with them.
Mavil is curious and friendly, but is fiercely protective of what cares about and can quickly become violet if he thinks he's being threatened or attacked.

Hoping to play some other characters in a less D&D-constrained manner, so I'm looking forward to joining!

I had a space girl OC I really enjoyed. She was a deserter from a massive space military she'd been brainwashed into as a child, put under abuse and fleeing to find out who her real parents were. Cliche? Yeah. But I liked having an OC I could continually put in perilous situations as well as fluff with her experiencing kindness for the first time.

Unfortunately, I left my sketchbook containing her drawings from 2019's Inktober right where my mom could find them, and she did. There was nothing I could do to circumvent the inevitable, and she went the way of dozens of other OCs: straight down the toilet. (Figuratively, my mom doesn't flush my art down the toilet. She just wishes I would draw something that wasn't "offensive" for once)

I used to play Rocket League a lot when it came out. Made an OC with an old friend but dropped her after I dropped the game. This was back then before we found out that they were remote controlled cars or something.

There were two characters I enjoyed playing, The first one was meant to be used pretty universally and I even commissioned quite a bit of art for him. Unfortunately pretty much all of the RPs I used him in ended up dying rather quickly.

My second was well...a living shitpost. He was a mixture of my personal experiences along with some personality traits pulled from my friends. It made him easy to roleplay and I loved being able to make in-character riffs with him. The roleplay he was created for has been rebooted twice but I abstained from the second reboot due his slot being filled. As much as I wanted to play him, he just didn't fit any of the other roles. The first reboot also ended in OOC drama so that left a bad taste in my mouth.

Last edited:
I have a thing for samurai and Japanese yokai >.>, so currently I'm obsessed with my ghost samurai Shibata Yuyuko. Formally known as the Demon Lieutenant and the Dog of Noto in life, he met his end at the hands of his best friend and came back as a vengeful spirit looking for revenge. All the tragedy and angst lol, insert chef's kiss here.

I have a thing for samurai and Japanese yokai >.>, so currently I'm obsessed with my ghost samurai Shibata Yuyuko. Formally known as the Demon Lieutenant and the Dog of Noto in life, he met his end at the hands of his best friend and came back as a vengeful spirit looking for revenge. All the tragedy and angst lol, insert chef's kiss here.
Tragedy and angst is my bread and butter <3

I have a HUGE list of OC's that I have loved:
Sherlock RP- Oliver Watson- (John and Mary's son)- I have actually taken Oliver and stuck him into a bunch of different fandoms and he is always SO fun to play. He is a FLIRT and confident with addiction issues and I adore him so much. His love interest Nick also came from this RP and he has become my absolute favorite to play. And let's not forget the ANGST.
Harry Potter RP- I LOVE playing characters who are just names in a book and giving them an actual backstory and personality. Like Hope Lupin, Teddy Lupin, or Marlene McKinnon and Dorcas Meadowes. Heck, even young Remus Lupin is SOOOO fun to flesh into a living breathing character.

I have like three that are my favorites but they're not in any fandoms instead they're in their own little universe. I've been updating them lots especially two of them as way back when I first started RPing they were one person but then I split them into two like 3 years ago or so giving them different backstories, etc.

Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna and Raven Branwen from RWBY.

Edit: Oh, I have the headline wrong. Not sure why I thought about Canon Characters. Whoops. Well in the case of original characters, I have a lot, but if I had to pick, it'd be Kaiya Ashikaga or Yuuna Ishikawa, Artwork posted in the Media Tab.

Last edited:
Hm. Currently my favorite would have to be Rex, they are a bit of a drama king/queen, and very curious, and overall really fun to play around with. My second favorite is Rein, she is also really fun to play with in fantasy/kingdom roleplays.

Back