Favorite Types of Roleplays?

Aristotlle

Sci-fi, historical, mystery, thriller, TV/movie-based, etc.? Mine have to be adventure/medieval/plain historical - really anything that has travel and adrenaline in store.

Joking aside I think my favorite is sci-fi in the freedom it gives, fantasy is a close second because I love the hell out of magical greatswords.

Joking aside I think my favorite is sci-fi in the freedom it gives, fantasy is a close second because I love the hell out of magical greatswords.
Yesss, I love fantasy mixed with medieval worlds. I'd probably be really into sci-fi too, I just haven't done much of it yet.

Science fantasy is even better. I also love magical worlds, like floating islands, or stuff like gravity rush.

Omniverse is science fantasy sandbox I'm trying to work out ways to get myself in there in a meaningful way :p

High medieval fantasy for sure. I've been working on an original game for some time, trying to iron out every detail. I love stories mixed with politics, adventure, battle, etc. So much excitement!

I'll rp to anything but really like Romance, sci fi, and fantasy rps. I'd like to do more horror, survival rps.

I used to do a ton of Harry Potter RP's, but recently I've gotten into cooperative story based rpg's that can take place in a short period of time like Fiasco.

fantasy based, what ever era it is i must have elements of fantasy or the supernatural. i like romance, mystery, adventure. i have a few fave game / anime fandoms i like to do but they are hard to find these days, sadly.. Modern or medieval fantasy, maybe a mystery crime story as i am a fan of a few such tv shows

Back