Favorite Web Serials?

Zat

What are some of people's favorite web serials? They're like the TV series of the book-writing world, books that never end!
Here are some of the serials I've greatly enjoyed:

The Wandering Inn - Absolutely amazing characters and character development. Definitely my #1 serial. Epic storylines and all kinds of characters. You're basically reading like, 10 stories at once that all tie into each other... at some point. Helps that the author puts out 20k plus word chapters like, twice a week. Absolutely insane pace.

Dark Skies - Adorable and heartbreaking story about a little girl who is also a broken superweapon. Definitely some traumatic elements in this one, but there are happy times as well.

Beware of Chicken - If you've read Xanxia, this is the opposite of that. Definitely a bit of comedy here, but honestly it's a great slice of life when a typical Xanxia protag decides to screw the power struggle and go live a quiet and fulfilling life instead... to questionable success.

Delve - If ever there was a litrpg where the game elements were integral to the actual story, this would be it. It's clear there is something more to the numbers and Rain (The MC) is going to figure that shit out. Not for those that dislike math, although you can skip most of it. Character-wise, Rain goes through what I'd consider pretty reasonable character growth for a nerd getting transported to another world. So many isekais do this poorly, but I think it's done well here. There is a good plot and I'm looking forward to seeing where it's going.

The Legend of Randidly Ghosthound - This is like a guilty pleasure. Honesty, it starts like, really bad. but does get better. Pretty much a classic progression litrpg power fantasy, but built well and taken in interesting directions.

I have more, but I'll stop there.

Back