Featured Roleplays!

Tiko

Draconic Administrator/Mentor
Administrator
Mentor
Nexus GM
So, as many know things have been a bit slow around here lately. This has largely been due to Dash and I's lack of a working computer. Now that we have resolved that situation, we're trying to get the place pepped back up again.

Part of that is making the place look presentable and welcoming to new arrivals, so to make the most of our voting drive I have decided to offer everyone a single featured roleplay to post on the front page of the website for the month of September.

To get a roleplay featured all I require is a short advertisement, an image to go with it, and a link to a recruitment thread in the bulletin board. You can post the information here, or PM it to me. Keep in mind that these will be going on our front page, so make them look good! I reserve the right to return a submission for revisions if it's riddled with errors, lacking in substance, or is outrageously long. To give you an idea of the length of an article advertisement that is ideal, then just look at the length of this post. On average, this post is about the right size for a featured roleplay advertisement. Short and sweet, but enough length to give a solid impression of the nature of the roleplay in question. If it's a bit longer or shorter, that's fine, just don't overdo it.

Note: For people who have accumulated featured roleplays via donations, this will not detract from that available total. This is an open offer to everyone, so if you have 5 available features you haven't used, and take up this offer to have a roleplay featured for September, you will still have 5 available features at the end of the month to use in the future.

View attachment 3432

(Icon by @Bomb)

The Convergence Series

From our wiki: "Convergence is set in a fandom multiverse where events have been set into motion to cause beings from disparate dimensions to, despite all odds, meet each other. With the multiverse becoming more widely known, dark forces seek to reach out and take whatever power they can muster from these chaotic opportunities, and it’s up to those who would stand against them to put a stop to these evil schemes. The background and lore of this series is constantly expanding, creating a rich and varied history with a growing cast of thousands."

The Convergence Series is a multifandom crossover epic roleplay that follows an overarcing story and lore, featuring dozens of popular franchises and characters. While we are fandom based, we absolutely welcome OCs as well, and anyone of all writing styles or experience; in fact, we go out of our way to make our roleplays as newcomer-friendly as possible!

Convergence offers many different roleplaying options. Our Main Events are big, multichapter roleplays that serve as another chapter in our lore. Side Stories are smaller roleplays with a slower pace that tend to go on for a longer period of time. We also have a few casual jump-in Sandbox roleplays which anyone can join at any time. And of course there are One-On-One roleplays if you'd prefer writing a story with one other person. No matter what kind of roleplay you enjoy, Convergence has it!

You can find us here over in the Epic Roleplay Forums. We have a lot of different roleplays going on, there's bound to be something for you! Hope to see you over there soon!​

Last edited:
Okay got all the current requests up on the front page. We could use more though so if anyone else has roleplay(s) they need players for, or are interested in starting new roleplays, now's the time to get it featured!

Back