Status
Not open for further replies.
Appearance:
586840-ministerio-tiempo-personajes-historicos-realidad-vs-ficcion.jpg

Name: Captain Alonso de Entrerríos

Canon: Ministerio Del Tiempo

Powers/Weaponry: A simple rapier used since his enlistment in the Eighty Years War, and a H&K USP issued standard to agents of the Ministry.

Short Bio: Alonso is originally from the 16th century, and having served as a Tercio for the Army of Flanders, under the leadership of Captain-General Ambrosio Spinola, became recruited into the modern day Ministry of Time. As a member of the Spanish Ministry of Time, a secret Ministry that protects the past and present of Spain. Alonso protected against changes to the past of Spain, including the possible conquering of Spain under Napoleon Bonaparte, Adolf Hitler accepting the conditions of Francisco Franco during the Meeting of Hendaye, and other important Spanish historical events. Serving under the flag of Spain and its special ministry, Alsonso works as well alongside as a member of the United Universes.

Organization: United Universes, under the Spanish flag

Last edited:
Name: Captain Alonso de Entrerríos

Canon: Ministerio Del Tiempo

Powers/Weaponry: A simple rapier used since his enlistment in the Eighty Years War, and a H&K USP issued standard to agents of the Ministry.

Short Bio: Alonso is originally from the 16th century, and having served as a Tercio for the Army of Flanders, under the leadership of Captain-General Ambrosio Spinola, became recruited into the modern day Ministry of Time. As a member of the Spanish Ministry of Time, a secret Ministry that protects the past and present of Spain. Alonso protected against changes to the past of Spain, including the possible conquering of Spain under Napoleon Bonaparte, Adolf Hitler accepting the conditions of Francisco Franco during the Meeting of Hendaye, and other important Spanish historical events. Serving under the flag of Spain and its special ministry, Alsonso works as well alongside as a member of the United Universes.

Organization: United Universes
Looks good. You're free to hop in. The latest chapter starts here: https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/fighting-of-the-spirit.7244/page-26#post-127892

Your character will have just been added to the team.

Appearance:
77124.jpg

Name: André Merlaux

Canon: Au service de la France

Powers/Weaponry: Andre is a cunning, albeit still a rookie, field agent for the French Secret Service, carrying on him a small spy camera the shape of a cigarette box, and a shortened, threaded barrel MAC Mle 1950 used for spy missions.

Short Bio: In 1960, Andre joined the French secret service and served to protect the foreign interests of France, in this case, not allowing the independence of Algeria and other African countries in the 1960's. Throughout the cooperation of France and Spain, Andre passed through one of the doors in the Ministry of Time located in Madrid, to further serve with the United Universes in the present day.

Organization: United Universes, under the French flag

Appearance:
bb60909aefcd054416f74641755f5e54.gif

Name: Clifford (No, this is not a joke)

Canon: Clifford The Big Red Dog

Powers/Weaponry: Claws, teeth and massive size work well with ramming into everything in his path.

Short Bio: I hope this’ll do. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clifford_(character)

Organization: Conscripted. Clifford has just been a good guard/attack dog, despite his generally friendly mature. He does this mainly to protect his owner and to make sure she’s in a good place in the world, and if he has to get a little mean with doing that then so be it. Having such an intimidatingly big guard dog would be useful for the coalition, so he was recruited.
—————————-
Appearance: A ragged red headed woman who is wearing incredibly ripped clothes, with her shirt practically not being there and only being a few strips of cloth. Her eyes have a wild look to them and look almost inhuman. Her teeth have been replaced with sharp metal ones made to rip and tear, and she walks with a hunched back. She stands at five and a half feet, has a dirty complexion, and generally is a sorry sight to look at.

Name: Her name is Rawr

Canon: OC (Fallout)

Powers/Weaponry: Deathclaw gauntlet, killer sharp metal teeth.

Short Bio: Rawr is an interesting case of someone who had been abandoned by her parents off in the nuclear wasteland when a pack of deathclaws came upon her. Instead of killing the infant, they actually adopted her and took care of her, taking her in as their own and training her how to be a proper Deathclaw. There was a lot of struggles here and there, especially with random humans she’d have to kill and eat, but she survived long and is still kicking. Though, at one point there was a group of raiders who had captured her and began to tote her around like some freak. Eventually the coalition found her though, being toted around, bought her, and...that’s how she joined. She was even given lessons of basic languages.

Organization: The Coalition.

Other Info: Can only speak in simple English sentences. Really really dumb.

Name: Clifford (No, this is not a joke)

Canon: Clifford The Big Red Dog

Powers/Weaponry: Claws, teeth and massive size work well with ramming into everything in his path.

Short Bio: I hope this’ll do. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clifford_(character)

Organization: Conscripted. Clifford has just been a good guard/attack dog, despite his generally friendly mature. He does this mainly to protect his owner and to make sure she’s in a good place in the world, and if he has to get a little mean with doing that then so be it. Having such an intimidatingly big guard dog would be useful for the coalition, so he was recruited.
—————————-
Appearance: A ragged red headed woman who is wearing incredibly ripped clothes, with her shirt practically not being there and only being a few strips of cloth. Her eyes have a wild look to them and look almost inhuman. Her teeth have been replaced with sharp metal ones made to rip and tear, and she walks with a hunched back. She stands at five and a half feet, has a dirty complexion, and generally is a sorry sight to look at.

Name: Her name is Rawr

Canon: OC (Fallout)

Powers/Weaponry: Deathclaw gauntlet, killer sharp metal teeth.

Short Bio: Rawr is an interesting case of someone who had been abandoned by her parents off in the nuclear wasteland when a pack of deathclaws came upon her. Instead of killing the infant, they actually adopted her and took care of her, taking her in as their own and training her how to be a proper Deathclaw. There was a lot of struggles here and there, especially with random humans she’d have to kill and eat, but she survived long and is still kicking. Though, at one point there was a group of raiders who had captured her and began to tote her around like some freak. Eventually the coalition found her though, being toted around, bought her, and...that’s how she joined. She was even given lessons of basic languages.

Organization: The Coalition.

Other Info: Can only speak in simple English sentences. Really really dumb.
My only issue would be the matter of communication for both characters. As long as both are mentally aware to agree to the mission and understand the stakes/objectives, then they're good to go. The Coalition may be desperate but they wouldn't just toss lives away.

My only issue would be the matter of communication for both characters. As long as both are mentally aware to agree to the mission and understand the stakes/objectives, then they're good to go. The Coalition may be desperate but they wouldn't just toss lives away.
Rawr knows what she’s getting into. She’s sentient, she’s just...also incredibly dumb. She’s really good at fighting. Clifford, maybe actually not so much.

In fact maybe I should just change him. Would be better off for everyone, probably. How about I set up something different then. Shouldn’t take too long.

My actual other character then. Here we go.

Appearance:
latest

Name: Austin Danger Powers

Canon: Austin Powers

Powers/Weaponry: Basic pistol, karate skills, his mojo and seduction skills.

Short Bio: https://austinpowers.fandom.com/wiki/Austin_Powers

Organization: United Universes.

Basically, Austin was reached out to because he was the spy who stopped Dr. Evil. He had nothing better to do in between picking up all the ladies, so he decided to go for it. It’s going to be groovy, baby.

My actual other character then. Here we go.

Name: Austin Danger Powers

Canon: Austin Powers

Powers/Weaponry: Basic pistol, karate skills, his mojo and seduction skills.

Short Bio: https://austinpowers.fandom.com/wiki/Austin_Powers

Organization: United Universes.

Basically, Austin was reached out to because he was the spy who stopped Dr. Evil. He had nothing better to do in between picking up all the ladies, so he decided to go for it. It’s going to be groovy, baby.

Interesting, lol.

Well, it looks good! You could join starting the chapter that's currently ongoing as it's been a bit slow and we're not too far in.

This is the Chapter Three post: https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/fighting-of-the-spirit.7244/page-26#post-127892

Then this is the latest relevant post: https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/fighting-of-the-spirit.7244/page-34#post-128206

You could easily say your character got lost a bit up until the last post. If you're confused about anything, don't be afraid to ask.

My main question is just where exactly is everyone, where are we heading, and...I can sorta just weasel my way in with either character atm? Either Austin or Rawr?

My main question is just where exactly is everyone, where are we heading, and...I can sorta just weasel my way in with either character atm? Either Austin or Rawr?
Yeah, you'd just pick one to stick with for this chapter and then switch to the other next chapter

Everyone is on a planet called "Silent Earth" which is basically just Silent Hill but bigger. They're trying to find a "Great Spirit" which they must protect from a group known as the Revanchist. These Great Spirits hold up the fabric of the multiverse basically.

The group went to higher ground to find areas of interest. They saw factories operating in the distance and mysterious shadows indicated for them to go to a wrecked building have sugmerged in the lake. For whatever reason, a force is currently splitting the group between the two locations and transporting them to both. Characters are currently choosing where to go between the two locations.

I'm sorry, but I had to edit Kit's character sheet! I realised I forgot to put her Corpus ruby in her character sheet, and the other gem she mentioned during her earlier posts. If needed, I can just have her avoid using it, if the GM doesn't approve! Sorry.

I'm sorry, but I had to edit Kit's character sheet! I realised I forgot to put her Corpus ruby in her character sheet, and the other gem she mentioned during her earlier posts. If needed, I can just have her avoid using it, if the GM doesn't approve! Sorry.
No worries, it's fine!

Appearance:
View attachment 4015
Name:
Midnighter

Canon: Wildstorm

Powers/Skils:
Battle Precognition
Tactical Senses
Telescopic Vision
Enhanced Hearing
Precognition
Fighting Implants
Enhanced Strength
Enhanced Speed
Enhanced Stamina
Enhanced Durability
Enhanced Reflexes
Burst Speed
Survival Implants
Enhanced Healing
Pain Receptor Control
Super Enhanced Immune System
Environmental Adaptation
Stealth Skills
Hand-to-Hand Combat Skills
Multilingual
Advanced Interrogation Skills
Advanced Fire-arm and Heavy Weapon Skills
Weaponry:
Nightsticks
Knuckle Knives
Throwing Stars
Quarter-Staff
Engineer Nanites (Allowing for computer interfacing, techno-telepathy and access to 'Bleed Door' portals)
Short Bio:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnighter#Fictional_character_biography
Organization:
OMDA
Other Info:

Appearance:
View attachment 4194

Name:
Little My

Canon:
Moomin

Powers/Abilities/Weapons:
She’s small and quick, and is probably more of a support than a fighter

Short Bio:
https://moomin.fandom.com/wiki/Little_My

Organization:
Conscripted

Other Info: Optional. Just basically any extra info you feel is necessary.

———

Appearance:
View attachment 4195

Name:
Foo Fighters - F.F. for short

Canon:
Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure

Powers/Abilities/Weapons:
https://jojo.fandom.com/wiki/Foo_Fighters_(Stand)

Short Bio:
https://jojo.fandom.com/wiki/Foo_Fighters

Organization:
Conscripted

Other Info: Optional. Just basically any extra info you feel is necessary.

———​

Replacing Cordelia

Appearance:

c193cab6bd1e2f7bb039000e49069947.jpeg

Name: Yennefer of Vengerberg,

Canon: The Witcher (Games)

Powers/Weaponry: Yennefer is a powerful mage, and is capable of calling upon all sorts of powerful magic.
Short Bio:
Yennefer

Sometime just before or during The Wild Hunt, I would say.

Organization: MEU​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back