Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 3778

"Hmhm. Indeed, she doth protest much," Carissa said with a playful smirk, nodding alongside Ben as the two of them looked at Severa, the blonde woman holding her chin thoughtfully, "Next thing, perhaps she'll be baking cookies for him and saying it's no big deal."

"You know Alternate Misaka too now?!"

"She asked me to send Alternate You some of her own handmade cookies."

"D-Damn, Alternate Me is either really lucky or unlucky..."

"Don't get carried away, Touma Kamijou," Carissa simply said, before gazing toward Mason, "Anyway, the name is Carissa. You are also free to call me Princess Carissa but I suppose I'm disgraced back home right now... but they'll get over it."

Before Touma could quite respond though, he was approached by Deoxys, the alien-like creature eliciting a slightly discomforted look from the boy, though of course, he'd be more at unease if he didn't indeed recognize the creature.

tkr04.png

"H-Hey... You," Touma, who forgot Deoxys's name, responded to him. Couldn't forget a face like that though. "Right... Didn't think it'd turn out Coalition members were around during the Fiamma Incident."

"Ah, is that Deoxys? How quaint. How did I miss you? No hard feelings about the past, right?" Fiamma of the Right's voice piped in from the comm channel.

"How do you remember him more than I do?!"

"He gets around."

@Minerva @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"Ah, that guy's here too, huh? Everyone's here," Zatanna mused as Ben brought up Libra, remembering him decently enough from back then. Her expression soured quite a bit when the young man brought up Constantine though.

U3-Ynog7-YSKe-CCkdu-CNPk-SQ.png

"John's been... John. He drops in every now and then to give a report on things, but I haven't really talked to him that much. Even now, with the multiverse in the first state of emergency like this, I can barely stand to talk to him for long," she went on.

"But if you're wondering where he is... He's somewhere in the House of Mystery. I don't know where exactly though, especially with how the House has been shifting to defend against the Revanchist."

Meanwhile, elsewhere in the House of Mystery...

UB8113sj-THGe-Toi-FWRNa0-A.png

A certain trenchcoat-wearing man sprinted down the halls of the house, chased by an angry mob of evil spell-casting mages.

"Bollocksbollocksbollocksbollocksbollocksbollocksbollocksbollocksbollocksbollocks--"

"I'm sure he's fine though."

"... Oh, and Etrigan's somewhere. As leader of our Justice League Dark, I went ahead and sent him off to Avalon to help out anyway he can. Not a lot of other places I could, uh, send him."

When Ellis waved toward Zatanna, the magician only awkwardly waved back.

"Y-Yeah. Hey, Ellis."

@Josh @Crow

Will chuckled a bit. She wasn't his biggest fan but she knewa good man when she saw one. Wade was a bit rough around the edges, but he always tried to do the right thing in the end.

"I take it you're here for the 'assignment'? I fully expect to hear your famous fourth wall breaking humor."

@Lucky @Atomic Knight

Wade Wilson/Deadpool

Wade would look over at him and wonder if the chuckle was something he should worry about. He didn't know what to make of that, but he figured that she was at least a hero for it. " Yup, conscripted to help, though I kind want to help on my own, but didn't think any organization would want me. You might not get to hear it as often as you like, I'm trying to tone it down. It was on my character sheet and everything for this roleplay."

@Hahli Nuva @Atomic Knight

Meira stared at Will and Wade, realizing with a sickening thought that she might be the normal one by comparison now.

Morrigan rubbed at her forehead, feeling a peculiar headache coming on. "Whatever notion you two have of reality, please be careful not to forget the very real stakes we have before us." She shook her head. "This is not some fantasy for you to play in or mold for your leisure. I do not know if you think yourself hilarious or that you are simply insane, but either way, I expect to be taken seriously if you are choosing to follow me into battle. I have seen greater men than you fail countless times over."

@Hahli Nuva @Lucky

Wade Wilson/Deadpool

Wade looked over at her and wondered if she took a realization that he was the crazy one in the group and looked over at the other woman.

He looked over at the woman and noticed that she seemed to be annoyed perhaps. " Yes, even though we do have different notations of reality than you, maybe it's because of our vastly different experiences, but I understand that the situation is very real to this reality and that is all that matters right now. Also, to answer your question if I think myself to be funny or if I am simply insane, the answer is both. I think myself funny and I'm insane. But I have no intention to not take you seriously, Morrigan. ..you know, I never did get your name," he said, turning to Will.

@Atomic Knight @Hahli Nuva

Will then turned to Morrigan, seeing the bothered look on her face. It appeared she didn't approve of her and Deadpool's antics. Will was reminded of her old friend Orube. Back when she was first starting out as The Keeper. Orube had no concept of humor or comedy. It wasn't until she joined W,I.T.C.H. temporarily that Will was able to show her there wasmore to life than fighting.

"We're all on the same side here. There's no harm in a bit of banter, I think. Trust me, when the time comes we know how to get serious."

Will then noticed Deadpool had asked for her name.

"Name's Wilhelmina. Most people just call me Will though. Will Vandom."

@Atomic Knight @Lucky

Severa scoffed. "Jealous? Me? Oh, puh-LEAZE! I couldn't care less which skirt Touma decides to chase. It's not like he has any luck with any of 'em."

How he knew that freaky demon...thing was beyond her, though. Seriously. What the heck kind of life did this guy lead?

Ignoring Carissa, she turned to the Moretti boy. "Heya, Mason." Severa frowned at the mention of her mother. What, was she not good enough to be around? Whatever...it's not like she cared. Nope. Not one bit. Not at all.

Oh thank the gods, Ellis was talking. And talking...and talking...jeez, did this guy have an off switch? Wasn't all that annoying though...took the edge off this whole mission. "Er...yeah, cool! The more the merrier, right?"

@Ver @Josh @Crow @Alex Azure @Minerva @Z+C Group

---

"By birth." Casta tilted her head. "Why, is that weird? Naming conventions like that are all over back in Etheria. My sister in law is an angel, guess what her name is? Angella. Then there's her daughter, Glimmer, Glimmer's friend, Bow-such a nice boy and an excellent archer! Adora is her other friend but I don't think her name has any real meaning. You know, now that I think about it, the Horde has very lackluster names...."

Ingrid shook her head. "She's going to be on that for a while. In the meantime, allow me to fill you-and any other newcomers-in on what's been going on." Clearing her throat, Ingrid tapped her chin. "I should start at the beginning...see, once upon a time, however long ago it was varies depending on your world, there was an Arch Demon who ran these little Multiversal murder parties. He was a nasty little blight on the world, but he left enough of an impact that two groups-the Future Foundation and the Group Opposing Rampant Evil-joined together to create the Coalition, one large organization that would keep anyone from getting that powerful and dangerous again. Together, they killed the Arch Demon and his cronies...but suddenly, one of G.O.R.E's members, Revan, killed their leader, Darth Rex, and resigned from the Coalition. They became the Revanchist from then on, and we haven't really had any idea what they've been doing...until now."

Ingrid tossed her hair over her shoulder and continued. "No one is perfect, and the Coalition got tangled up in some scandals. Taking advantage of that, Revan attacked in what's known as the Coalition Civil War and ultimately damaged the Coalition both in body counts and reputation. With the Coalition weakened, they made their most recent attack, headed primarily by members Othinus, DIO, and Enrico Pucci. The latter two died and the former is now our informant. But things took a recent turn for the worse. Revan and his forces killed six Great Spirits, beings that control the balance of the Multiverse. Our job is to stop Revan's forces and keep the remaining Great Spirits safe. One of them, Origin, is here right now, and our job is to find it before Revan's Mages do."

Ingrid clapped her hands. "Well! That was actually rather fun. I should write all this down later... Oh, do you have any questions, Kitty? I hope you do!"

@MelodyMeister @C+IGroup​

❝ Oh we've got boatloads of potential. Might not be so surprising to anyone else, but it's pretty damn surprising to old me here. ❞ Majima commented on that aspect. While he wasn't entirely too familiar with this stuff, Majima felt that there was something about Merlin that wasn't so obvious on the outside. Sure, that could apply to literally everyone here, but at least they were all on the same team and the same agenda regarding the situation.

On a lighter note...

tumblr_oz67baZDDv1v3qowuo3_100.png

❝ Anyways, this is pretty sweet! I mean, my first actual trip outta home in awhile and I'm surrounded by cute girls! ❞ He couldn't help himself, not when there was literally only him and some others in this group after Schala would join them.

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Ver @Yun Lee @Lucky @Minerva @Crow @York
@Group/Clea&Merlin

"I know right?"

NxBnzaR.png

"I'm fucking adorable."

"Yes, well," Clea tried to steer the ship back on course. "Ogling after women is not the mission right now. We're here to save our base of operation as well as a corner stone of reality from our foes."

"When you say it like that it is quite exciting isn't it?"
Severa scoffed. "Jealous? Me? Oh, puh-LEAZE! I couldn't care less which skirt Touma decides to chase. It's not like he has any luck with any of 'em."

How he knew that freaky demon...thing was beyond her, though. Seriously. What the heck kind of life did this guy lead?

Ignoring Carissa, she turned to the Moretti boy. "Heya, Mason." Severa frowned at the mention of her mother. What, was she not good enough to be around? Whatever...it's not like she cared. Nope. Not one bit. Not at all.

Oh thank the gods, Ellis was talking. And talking...and talking...jeez, did this guy have an off switch? Wasn't all that annoying though...took the edge off this whole mission. "Er...yeah, cool! The more the merrier, right?"

@Ver @Josh @Crow @Alex Azure @Minerva @Z+C Group

---

"By birth." Casta tilted her head. "Why, is that weird? Naming conventions like that are all over back in Etheria. My sister in law is an angel, guess what her name is? Angella. Then there's her daughter, Glimmer, Glimmer's friend, Bow-such a nice boy and an excellent archer! Adora is her other friend but I don't think her name has any real meaning. You know, now that I think about it, the Horde has very lackluster names...."

Ingrid shook her head. "She's going to be on that for a while. In the meantime, allow me to fill you-and any other newcomers-in on what's been going on." Clearing her throat, Ingrid tapped her chin. "I should start at the beginning...see, once upon a time, however long ago it was varies depending on your world, there was an Arch Demon who ran these little Multiversal murder parties. He was a nasty little blight on the world, but he left enough of an impact that two groups-the Future Foundation and the Group Opposing Rampant Evil-joined together to create the Coalition, one large organization that would keep anyone from getting that powerful and dangerous again. Together, they killed the Arch Demon and his cronies...but suddenly, one of G.O.R.E's members, Revan, killed their leader, Darth Rex, and resigned from the Coalition. They became the Revanchist from then on, and we haven't really had any idea what they've been doing...until now."

Ingrid tossed her hair over her shoulder and continued. "No one is perfect, and the Coalition got tangled up in some scandals. Taking advantage of that, Revan attacked in what's known as the Coalition Civil War and ultimately damaged the Coalition both in body counts and reputation. With the Coalition weakened, they made their most recent attack, headed primarily by members Othinus, DIO, and Enrico Pucci. The latter two died and the former is now our informant. But things took a recent turn for the worse. Revan and his forces killed six Great Spirits, beings that control the balance of the Multiverse. Our job is to stop Revan's forces and keep the remaining Great Spirits safe. One of them, Origin, is here right now, and our job is to find it before Revan's Mages do."

Ingrid clapped her hands. "Well! That was actually rather fun. I should write all this down later... Oh, do you have any questions, Kitty? I hope you do!"

@MelodyMeister @C+IGroup

"No wonder you guys thought dragging me along was a good idea!" The Rider exclaimed.

wTt4ATH.png

"Sounds like you're running a real shit show." Tact was something that Frank never had but now that lack of tact was attached to a lot of sass. He then looked over to Severa. "Is that because your skirt is so short that it's the easiest to get under or...?"

@Group/Clea&Merlin​

"Eh..." Meira Franz, a senior member of the Coalition at this point, yawned dramatically. She was one of the few long-serving members the Coalition had been able to spare for this team. "I don't really see how they could get past all of us, not unless all these wards you've set up go terribly awry. I bet that will happen. Seems like how these things tend to go."

"Right." Meira shrugged. "Well, I'll be joining your team, magic lady. Every team leader is sporting some nice assets, but there's something about the way you look at me as if I am so incredibly beneath you that really gets me going."

For once, Morrigan found herself a bit at a loss. "... Very well."
Chapter 1: Guy Gardener/Blue Lantern
View attachment 3780
"I don't know if I'd go that far, Meira. Have a little faith" Guy cried, his Blue Power Ring growing brighter by the second. "If there's a will there's a way, and I don't see their will out matching ours. Sure, we've been backed into a corner, but all that means is that we'll have something study to kick off from once we starting fighting back. We'll hold the line, counter-spells or no counter-spells. We'll find a way"

@Atomic Knight

She waited for her fellow United Nations ally, Mason, to join her in waiting. "They will not get past us, I can promise that."

@Atomic Knight @Alex Azure @Ver @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Anyone
"Now that's the spirit, kid. With your sword and my ring, we can't go wrong. Revan won't know what hit him-- all he'll see is a flash of blue and a flicker of steel, before a whole lot of blackness."

@Minerva

"Welcome to the House of Mystery. I am Castaspella, though you can just call me Casta. I...hold on." Brow furrowed, she looked to the others in the Coven. "Doesn't this group seem a little...I dunno, young? Are we sure we should be putting these kids in danger like this?"

"Oh really, Casta, you worry too much!" Another Coven member, who looked rather young herself, idly played with her hair. "Usually the best people for a job ARE youngsters. Plus, they usually are more fun to be around than old fuddy-duddies. Maybe this mission won't be so boring after all!"

Casta frowned. "You certainly don't seem to be taking the fate of the entire Multiverse being endangered so seriously, Ingrid."

"Oh, believe me, I do. But it takes a lot to make something fun these days. I've pretty much seen it all."

"Anyway," Casta once again smiled at the group, turning from Ingrid. "Whoever wants to come with us is welcome to do so. The sooner we can stop these Revanchists, the better."

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Ver @Everyone
"I'm sure us 'Old Dogs' will be able to keep the kids in line, Cast-y. Once Revan's out of the way, the time for us 'Fuddy-Duddies' might be coming to a close. Might as well teach the kids a thing or two before they start asking for our jobs, right? If we're gonna start fighting for the future, we might as well start by fighting for the kids"

@Yun Lee

@MelodyMeister @C+IGroup
"Coming from a guy named Guy, its hard to find a planet with 'normal' names out there. I've met some totally-not-evil guys named 'Sinestro' and 'Atrocitus' out in that big ol' cosmos, so I've stopped thinking about these things too hard. It just ain't worth the migraine."

@Yun Lee

"Nice to meet you two. I really prefer working alone, but if we need more people in our group, so be it. Do you think whatever's in there can be taken down by three girls, even magical girls? I'm new here, so if you can fill me in on some more context and who were fighting against, that'll be nice. After all, it isn't like my own universe is experiencing much, if any of this."

Kitty didn't care about boredom, as Ingrid did. In fact, she preferred the nothingness of boredom over the overwhelming feel of anything else.

@Yun Lee @C+I Group
"Add 'one-magic Guy' to that team line up, and we can turn this crowd of 3 into a party of 4. Great to meet you all. Folks called me 'Blue Lantern' nowadays, but I'll answer to pretty much any color of the rainbow you want to throw in from of it. Friends call be 'Guy'. I've been with the M.E.U. for a while now, and I've got a pretty good ideas who we're dealing with. I'll have your backs, when things get rough, and I'm sure you'll have me 6 too."

@MelodyMeister @C+I Group​

Hearing Frank's comment, Severa's eye twitched before she lost it. "UGH! Is EVERYONE here a pervert?!?! I don't even WEAR skirts, okay?! And even if I did, I would NEVER let ANY of you within a ten-mile radius!"

Watching this, and regarding the things Wade and Majima had been saying, Casta pursed her lips. "Mm. Y'know, I'm starting to see why we don't allow men here very much." However she regarded the Blue Lantern with a smile...and a giggle at the nickname. "Though it appears that there are a few good ones out there. Glad to have you, Guy."

@Jeremi @Sark

Hearing Frank's comment, Severa's eye twitched before she lost it. "UGH! Is EVERYONE here a pervert?!?! I don't even WEAR skirts, okay?! And even if I did, I would NEVER let ANY of you within a ten-mile radius!"

Watching this, and regarding the things Wade and Majima had been saying, Casta pursed her lips. "Mm. Y'know, I'm starting to see why we don't allow men here very much." However she regarded the Blue Lantern with a smile...and a giggle at the nickname. "Though it appears that there are a few good ones out there. Glad to have you, Guy."

@Jeremi @Sark

"Man so angry! You got to slow down and smell the chloroform once in awhile." Rider held up his hand in a defensive position. "I knew a guy once that was angry all the time just like you."

xRFy6mZ.png

"Didn't turn out well for me, I mean, him."

@Yun Lee @Sark

Kitty took in the information slowly, although she to do so, she had to stop using her blue gem. Putting in her pocket, she felt uncomfortable thoughts start to creep back in, and she tried her best to focus on what Ingrid was saying. It was a bit of an infodump, she had to admit, she wasn't quite sure she could remember everything herself. Crossing her arms/hugging herself tightly, Kitty tried to block off everything but Ingrid's voice.

...Okay. Wow. So in simpler terms she can discuss to her group after this happened....There was a demon who started battle royales, that got taken down by something like her own ISOA but bigger, and then there was a schism that caused an organisation called Revenchrist to form. The two groups clashed and...now they're trying to keep these Spirits that Revenchrist wants dead. Okay.

By the end of it, Kitty was clasping her hands over her ears, and trying to dispell her over-active visions and imagination of the despair and death of times past. She had an extremely pained expression on her. Deep breath....Taking out her gem again, she calmed down. She needed to practice going without that thing, huh? Well, now she knew their cause, perhaps too much.

"Castaspella....Angella....ugh, kill me now. Not that anything's weird in your universe, but it certainly is in my universe. And I thought Crystal and her rock powers were bad...Well, the thing is, unless both parents know what the kid's traits and all are, you risk naming a kid with rock powers Marina or something. Since no one wants that, most normal people go with normal names."

After replying to Casta, Kitty turned her attention to Ingrid. She waved her hand in thanks.

"I have a few, and I don't feel like searching for answers through my visions, so here I go. What was G.O.R.E, did this Arch Demon have any purpose or motivations behind this or were they just pure evil, and these great spirits...can they be replaced or suceeded? Where did they come from, and what happens when the are gone?"

Sighing and wishing she had throat drops with her, Katherine heard a voice behind her. Huh, another magician. A blue man or something. Putting on her earmuffs, she tried to great him. She seemed weary.

"Blue Lanturn, huh...Well, for the sake of my long gone sanity, I'm going to call you Guy, is that fine? Anyways, what magic do you specialise in then, if you are a magician? I hope not black magic or anything like that. I'm Katherine but go with Kitty if you want, I guess."

@Yun Lee @Sark @C+I Group​

View attachment 3778

"Hmhm. Indeed, she doth protest much," Carissa said with a playful smirk, nodding alongside Ben as the two of them looked at Severa, the blonde woman holding her chin thoughtfully, "Next thing, perhaps she'll be baking cookies for him and saying it's no big deal."

"You know Alternate Misaka too now?!"

"She asked me to send Alternate You some of her own handmade cookies."

"D-Damn, Alternate Me is either really lucky or unlucky..."

"Don't get carried away, Touma Kamijou," Carissa simply said, before gazing toward Mason, "Anyway, the name is Carissa. You are also free to call me Princess Carissa but I suppose I'm disgraced back home right now... but they'll get over it."

Before Touma could quite respond though, he was approached by Deoxys, the alien-like creature eliciting a slightly discomforted look from the boy, though of course, he'd be more at unease if he didn't indeed recognize the creature.

tkr04.png

"H-Hey... You," Touma, who forgot Deoxys's name, responded to him. Couldn't forget a face like that though. "Right... Didn't think it'd turn out Coalition members were around during the Fiamma Incident."

"Ah, is that Deoxys? How quaint. How did I miss you? No hard feelings about the past, right?" Fiamma of the Right's voice piped in from the comm channel.

"How do you remember him more than I do?!"

"He gets around."

@Minerva @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT

@Ver @Josh @Crow @Alex Azure @Minerva @Z+C Group​
"Deoxys, huh? You guys have quite the circle. I can't even pronounce half your names!

GZqJVii.png

... wait, I think I actually can..."

With Severa's comment, Ben covered his mouth, attempting to control his laughter.​

"Ah, that guy's here too, huh? Everyone's here," Zatanna mused as Ben brought up Libra, remembering him decently enough from back then. Her expression soured quite a bit when the young man brought up Constantine though.

U3-Ynog7-YSKe-CCkdu-CNPk-SQ.png

"John's been... John. He drops in every now and then to give a report on things, but I haven't really talked to him that much. Even now, with the multiverse in the first state of emergency like this, I can barely stand to talk to him for long," she went on.

"But if you're wondering where he is... He's somewhere in the House of Mystery. I don't know where exactly though, especially with how the House has been shifting to defend against the Revanchist."

Meanwhile, elsewhere in the House of Mystery...

UB8113sj-THGe-Toi-FWRNa0-A.png

A certain trenchcoat-wearing man sprinted down the halls of the house, chased by an angry mob of evil spell-casting mages.

"Bollocksbollocksbollocksbollocksbollocksbollocksbollocksbollocksbollocksbollocks--"

"I'm sure he's fine though."

"... Oh, and Etrigan's somewhere. As leader of our Justice League Dark, I went ahead and sent him off to Avalon to help out anyway he can. Not a lot of other places I could, uh, send him."

When Ellis waved toward Zatanna, the magician only awkwardly waved back.

"Y-Yeah. Hey, Ellis."

@Josh @Crow

"I imagine he's on a different squad right now. I kinda wish I could see him again," Ben comments about Libra, "I have to wonder what he's doing right now. With us being so spread thin, he could be anywhere, or Knowhere...

... looks like your team's doing fine. From what I know of Avalon and Etrigan, I'm confident that the place is A-OK in his hands."

Ben ponders about what Constantine could be up to.

Probably nothing too dangerous, but it couldn't hurt to find out.

Eventually.

I4q8sgx.png

"... I see that there's some of you I don't know. Best to get to know you guys if we're jumping into this If that's the case... I'm Ben, Ben Tennyson. Haven't met you before, Ellis, Corrin, Deoxys."

He reaches a handshake towards those who gathered near Zatanna's group, as well as those actually in it.
@Ver @Yun Lee @Josh @Crow @Alex Azure @Minerva @Z+C Group

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

"Libra's not here," Severa said. "He's up in Knowhere helping the injured from when they tried taking that nullifying thingie. No worries though!" She took her staff out, twirling it like a baton. "He taught me how to heal! I'll be taking care of anyone who gets injured!"

@Crow @Ver @Josh @Minerva @Alex Azure @C+Z

---

"G.O.R.E. was the Group Opposing Rampant Evil. After Revan took over it's know known as the Revanchist. The Arch Demon...well, as I recall, he was originally named Diablo? Yes, and the little shindigs he ran created Malevolence, which served as a power source. That...and he was a nasty sort. As for the Great Spirits...hm. I actually don't know! That calls for sone research..." Ingrid took a planner out of her pocket, looking through the pages. "Let's see...I have to visit that young man in England after this...ho hum...Ah! I can squeeze in a bit of time...next Tuesday. Come again then, and I'll be sure to have an answer to that!"

"There might not even be a next Tuesday, Ingrid," Casta warned. "We can't allow the Great Spirits to die!"

"And we won't! The ragtag bunch of misfits always wins out in the end, don't they? Everything will be just fine." Though there did seem to be the smallest trace of doubt in Ingrid's tone. Almost as if she wasn't all that sure, herself.

@MelodyMeister @Sark

"Welcome to the House of Mystery. I am Castaspella, though you can just call me Casta. I...hold on." Brow furrowed, she looked to the others in the Coven. "Doesn't this group seem a little...I dunno, young? Are we sure we should be putting these kids in danger like this?"

"Oh really, Casta, you worry too much!" Another Coven member, who looked rather young herself, idly played with her hair. "Usually the best people for a job ARE youngsters. Plus, they usually are more fun to be around than old fuddy-duddies. Maybe this mission won't be so boring after all!"

Casta frowned. "You certainly don't seem to be taking the fate of the entire Multiverse being endangered so seriously, Ingrid."

"Oh, believe me, I do. But it takes a lot to make something fun these days. I've pretty much seen it all."

"Anyway," Casta once again smiled at the group, turning from Ingrid. "Whoever wants to come with us is welcome to do so. The sooner we can stop these Revanchists, the better."

With that, Kitty realised that decision was not just chance, but Lady Luck deciding for her, and what kind of goddess of luck doesn't make the right decision? Walking towards Castaspella and Ingrid, Kitty crossed her arms. She spoke to the two, in her normally fast, overbearing tone, that sounded like a truckload of words and information was dumped on to the other person in the conversation, for how little time was wasted speaking it.

"Gee, am I the only one in your group? My name's Katherine, but if you think that's preposterous, go with Kitty. You two are..."​
Casta clapped her hands together. "Kitty! That is such a cute name. You can call me Casta."

"And I'm Ingrid," the other girl introduced herself. "I can't say I mind the small crowd...though hopefully it won't be boring with just us three."
"Add 'one-magic Guy' to that team line up, and we can turn this crowd of 3 into a party of 4. Great to meet you all. Folks called me 'Blue Lantern' nowadays, but I'll answer to pretty much any color of the rainbow you want to throw in from of it. Friends call me 'Guy'. I've been with the M.E.U. for a while now, and I've got a pretty good ideas who we're dealing with. I'll have your backs, when things get rough, and I'm sure you'll have me 6 too."

The humming, buzzing, whirring, and clanking sounds of a bulky machine began to increase in volume as Blitzcrank, the Great Steam Golem, marched over to the comparatively small squad. Although the planning, organization, and neatness of the Coalition was awe-inspiring to him, he could not allow one of the groups to be lacking in members.

wZ5TL8f.jpg

"HELLO," the automaton greeted monotonously, halting his momentum and venting some steam. "IT IS NICE TO MEET YOU, CASTA, INGRID, BLUE LANTERN, AND..." Blitzcrank stopped speaking for a moment as the cogs in his head moved a little bit faster, processing Katherine's statement about her name. He didn't think it was 'preposterous' that her name was 'Katherine,' but Casta had said that the name 'Kitty' was cute, implying a more positive connotation. Castaspella had also shortened her name, albeit with fewer parameters involved. It seemed that people enjoyed shortening their names. Wanting to fit in better, he made his decision. "...KITTY. I HOPE MY PRESENCE WILL ALLEVIATE ANY POTENTIAL BOREDOM. I AM BLITZCRANK, BUT YOU MAY CALL ME BLITZ," he finished, giving a big thumbs up. Although he couldn't understand the concept of boredom (there was always something to do in his mind), he was glad that he could both even the odds and maybe increase the mental health of the people he interacted with, even if it was on a very, very minuscule scale.
"I'll have your backs, when things get rough, and I'm sure you'll have me 6 too."

He turned his head toward Blue Lantern. "YOU ARE CORRECT, I INTEND TO COMBAT ANY ADVERSARIES APPROACHING FROM YOUR BLINDSPOT," he replied, proceeding to pose a very innocent question. "ALSO, UNDER WHAT CIRCUMSTANCES WILL I BE CONSIDERED YOUR FRIEND?" he asked, his robotic voice contrasting his human request. One could assume that he wanted to become friends in order to refer to him as 'Guy' instead.

Last edited:
"Uh. So like a god of evil, who created power by chessmastering events creating malice, it's power source. To say he was a nasty piece of work is a bit of an understatement. Oh, just a little."

Kitty's justice-lead heart knew that evil must exist so good may shine, but she despised this being of pure malice, that through murder games, through about the deaths of who knows how much. Murder was never a thing to laugh off, all life had value, and unless that life brough vast detriment, then murder was never okay. Clutching her gem, Kitty was given new-found deterimation to this cause.

"That's true. When has there ever been a story about a good leader resisting against evil rebellions? Underdogs and outcasts always win, that's a strong staple of my universe. But remember we're no ragtag team, we're a multi-universal organised team that just so happens to have many new, unexperienced, unprofessional members. Anyways, when do we drop the small talk, and start work?"

@Yun Lee @Sark @C+I​

@Jeremi @Sark
"Man so angry! You got to slow down and smell the chloroform once in awhile." Rider held up his hand in a defensive position. "I knew a guy once that was angry all the time just like you."

"Didn't turn out well for me, I mean, him."

@Yun Lee @Sark
View attachment 3781
"Alright ladies and gents, lets all take a deep breath"
Guy hummed as a cool blue smoke drifted from his ring. As he spoke, the cloud grew, until it engulfed his party. "Easy now, lets not get riled up. Lets all let its just wash away"

With a flicker of blue light, Guy called for his ring to siphoning Severa's rage and storing it in his ring, helping to calm her down.

"We've all got bigger fish to fry. People we have to protect. We can't waste our energy here and now. We just gotta rise above it. Gotta rise above it and move along..."

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @MelodyMeister

@Jeremi @Sark
"I'll take that as a compliment, Cast-y, but to be honest, its looking like the bar hasn't been set too high."

@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister
"Blue Lanturn, huh...Well, for the sake of my long gone sanity, I'm going to call you Guy, is that fine? Anyways, what magic do you specialise in then, if you are a magician? I hope not black magic or anything like that. I'm Katherine but go with Kitty if you want, I guess."

@Yun Lee @Sark @C+I Group​
"Well its kinda a magic and a science..." Guy replied. "I mean, my powers come from my emotions, and my ability to tap into the emotional light spectrum. It's... like a reservoir of power that exists outside the mutliverse. Its... complicated... but by channeling my emotions through my rings--"

He pulled his collar down, revealing a chain full of spare rings.

View attachment 3783

"I can do all sorts of things. I can transform that light into hard light constructs-- anything I can imagine. I can fly, I can spit napalm in one of the weirder ones. I guess they're a bit like... a magic wands, power by my passions. The one I'm using now? Its powered by Hope. Its the one I'm most comfortable with right now. So I guess you'd call it... emotional magic. Or light magic, maybe? Its kinda... complicated. But how about you? You specialize in much?"

@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister
"HELLO," the automaton greeted monotonously, halting his momentum and venting some steam. "IT IS NICE TO MEET YOU, CASTA, INGRID, BLUE LANTERN, AND..." Blitzcrank stopped speaking for a moment as the cogs in his head moved a little bit faster, processing Katherine's statement about her name. He didn't think it was 'preposterous' that her name was 'Katherine,' but Casta had said that the name 'Kitty' was cute, implying a more positive connotation. Castaspella had also shortened her name, albeit with fewer parameters involved. It seemed that people enjoyed shortening their names. Wanting to fit in better, he made his decision. "...KITTY. I HOPE MY PRESENCE WILL ALLEVIATE ANY POTENTIAL BOREDOM. I AM BLITZCRANK, BUT YOU MAY CALL ME BLITZ," he finished, giving a big thumbs up. Although he couldn't understand the concept of boredom (there was always something to do in his mind), he was glad that he could both even the odds and maybe increase the mental health of the people he interacted with, even if it was on a very, very minuscule scale.

He turned his head toward Blue Lantern. "YOU ARE CORRECT, I INTEND TO COMBAT ANY ADVERSARIES APPROACHING FROM YOUR BLINDSPOT," he replied, proceeding to pose a very innocent question. "ALSO, UNDER WHAT CIRCUMSTANCES WILL I BE CONSIDERED YOUR FRIEND?" he asked, his robotic voice contrasting his human request. One could assume that he wanted to become friends in order to refer to him as 'Guy' instead.

"Right back at you, Big Guy, nice to have you on board" Guy lightly taped the automaton's arm, letting his ring clang against his steel. "And for the record, if you're willing to watch my back, I'll consider you a friend for sure. There's no need to worry about that one, bud. We're a team now, man, and, please, call me Guy."

@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Ottonomous Ghost

Kitty looked over to Blitzcrank, and awkwardly waved at him. Kitty didn't want to be species-ist, but she wasn't really a big fan of robots. After all, as a seer connected to nature, she was drawn more torwards organic life, not artificial life. But she didn't mind, he seemed to be polite and fairly...complicated. Not just mindless automata, and for Kitty, that was more life then some humans.
"Hello...Blitz. What...are you, exactly? Not to be rude. Are you created by humans, or what?"

Man, she felt bad just speaking to Blitz. Come on, Kitty! It was sentient, that's all that's needed for basic decency! To avoid anymore awkward staring and talking, Kitty turned her head to Guy. As she took in information about his powers, Kitty nodded, and put on something that supposed to be a smile.

"Oh, good, so your powers are very strong and adaptable. I'll call it emotional emergy, I guess, but really, it's more like multiple powers coming from one source. That will be useful in this mission. It's good you have multiple rings as back up as well. Do they different coloured rings have any other notable powers? What emotions are they, really?"

Upon hearing about Guy's question about her own magic, levitated a red and blue gem over her right hand, and summoned a gold plated wand on her left, except that whatever in the middle was missing.

"I'm a seer, so I can see the future and the past, sometimes, even for other timelines if they're particularly annoying. They're really bad for my mental health though, and constantly seeing stuff surely can't help my grip on reality, so I store it in this little blue gem. I can do most basic forms of magic, but I prefer spiritual magic like prayer magic and exorcisms. And these little gems..."

She floated the red gem into the soave between the wand, and it floated on it's own.

"The blue one stores concepts and non-physical things, like thoughts and energy. The red one's way harder to use, but it stores physical objects. I DO have a white gem in my pocket as well, but I'm not sure taking it out is really safe. The dang thing's unpredictable....it stores divine powers, so it's my strongest gem, but I can't use it most of the time without something blasting in my face."

@Ottonomous Ghost @Yun Lee @Sark @C+I Group​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back