Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh, good, so your powers are very strong and adaptable. I'll call it emotional emergy, I guess, but really, it's more like multiple powers coming from one source. That will be useful in this mission. It's good you have multiple rings as back up as well. Do they different coloured rings have any other notable powers? What emotions are they, really?"

Upon hearing about Guy's question about her own magic, levitated a red and blue gem over her right hand, and summoned a gold plated wand on her left, except that whatever in the middle was missing.
"Thanks, they didn't make me part of the Green Lantern Corp's Honor Guard for nothin'" Guy laughed, rolling his Green Ring between his fingers. "Well, each ring is really different to the last, so I'll have to take it from the top:

"Blue taps into the light of Hope, and its the one that's stuck by me through it all. Even when I was jumping from ring to ring a few years ago, hope was the one emotion I kept returning to. Its one of the more passive rings. It helps me to fly, bumps my strength up a bit and lets me heal myself a touch. But when its within range of a Green Ring, that's when things get exciting. Willpower helps to supercharge the Blue Ring, and the Green Ring gets a power boost from the trade off too. With a Blue and a Green in hand, I can heal others. I can speak any language. I can bring my thoughts into reality. Best part is-- whenever I put this Bad Boy on, I get a little moment of clairvoyance. I get little message from tomorrow that'll let me know that 'All Will Be Well'.

"Now, Green was my first ring color, and it gets its strength from Willpower. Picked this one up decades ago, back when I first learned aliens existed. Man, now it seems like such a long time ago now... anyway, the Green Rings were the first of their kind. Not only does it Supercharge my Blue Ring, but the Green helps me out with the basics- its got an intergalactic encyclopedia wrapped up inside it, and its can recreate on command. Worst comes to worst and we get separated, its got a long distance transmitter and tracker, so we'll be able to keep in touch. Aside from Blue, its probably the one I'm most used to"

"Red is... something else--- Rage. I was stuck with this one for years. It feeds of the rage in your heart. Boosts your strength like nothing else, but its hard to keep your head straight when you first slip this guy on. It turns your blood into a super napalm, which is about as gross as it sounds. Worst part is that it replaces your heart, so if you take a Red Ring off without a Blue Ring to help reverse the process, you'll be in big trouble. Its... more of a last resort. Its the only one of its kind left- I made sure of that- so it helps not to misuse it"

"This Pink fella here has the Power of Love bottled up inside it, and oh boy does it mess with your head. Good news is that it can do everything a Green Ring can and make these crazy crystal constructs. It's a great tracker too- it can create a cosmic tether between two people in love and help lead 'em back to each other. Down side is that is you can't keep your willpower up... you tend to go all 'woman scorned' when using this one"

"Now Indigo is a strange one. Its powered by compassion. These things were built to rehabilitate criminals and sociopaths by giving them a taste of the hurt they gave, but in the right hands, they can do some real hurt to others too. They can emulate the powers of most of the other rings too, even if its not as strong as the others. It can charge them too, which helps out if I'm ever in a bind. It works as a great teleporter too."

"Indigo can also help me channel the Orange Light of Avarice, which is... never nice. Lets me give my constructs a mind of their own, though, which... kinda freaks me out, but its a helpful ace to keep up my sleeve."

"Last, but by no means least, is the Yellow fella. He's powered by Fear, and light the red one, it can recharge by spending time around other people who feel its favorite emotion. Never really liked the creep who made these ones, but they can be powered by Willpower half the time, so there's no need to rely on giving people the spooks to deal some hurt. I used it for a while after I lost my Green Ring back in the day, but nowadays, its my weakest ring. Like a Green one, but with a bunch of fear based tricks I'll never really use."

"And those are my powers are my powers. Unless things get real bad, I think I'll just be using my Blue one. I think Hope and Will will be enough to carry us though this Blackest Night"

@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister
Upon hearing about Guy's question about her own magic, levitated a red and blue gem over her right hand, and summoned a gold plated wand on her left, except that whatever in the middle was missing.

"I'm a seer, so I can see the future and the past, sometimes, even for other timelines if they're particularly annoying. They're really bad for my mental health though, and constantly seeing stuff surely can't help my grip on reality, so I store it in this little blue gem. I can do most basic forms of magic, but I prefer spiritual magic like prayer magic and exorcisms. And these little gems..."

She floated the red gem into the soave between the wand, and it floated on it's own.

"The blue one stores concepts and non-physical things, like thoughts and energy. The red one's way harder to use, but it stores physical objects. I DO have a white gem in my pocket as well, but I'm not sure taking it out is really safe. The dang thing's unpredictable....it stores divine powers, so it's my strongest gem, but I can't use it most of the time without something blasting in my face."

@Ottonomous Ghost @Yun Lee @Sark @C+I Group
"Seeing the future's can be real useful from time to time; If the Boy Scouts taught me anything, its that you can never be too prepared. With a Blue Ring and a Blue stone, I don't see how things can go wrong."

"Huh, its funny. Back in my world, the White Light is the strongest too. You gotta master the rest of the spectrum to tap into it though, and even then, it just as unpredictable s your White Stone by the sound of things. I've never dabbled with it before, but a friend of mine did and oh boy. It packs a punch. I'm happy with me reliable Hope ring for now though, and my guess is that our powers might end up working well together as it is."

"Visions and prophesies... all that reality warping stuff... its always hard to stomach, I wont lie.
But when I lost myself to my Red Ring, there was one thing really helped me find my way back to reality, and I'm thinking it might help you out too. It was an anchor, an oath I learned back in the Blue lantern Corps. It goes something like:"

"In Fearful Day, in Raging Night,
With Strong Hearts full, our Souls Ignite.
When all seems lost in the War of Light,

Look to the Stars, for Hope burns Bright!
And All Will be Well."

@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Ottonomous Ghost

View attachment 3778

"Hmhm. Indeed, she doth protest much," Carissa said with a playful smirk, nodding alongside Ben as the two of them looked at Severa, the blonde woman holding her chin thoughtfully, "Next thing, perhaps she'll be baking cookies for him and saying it's no big deal."

"You know Alternate Misaka too now?!"

"She asked me to send Alternate You some of her own handmade cookies."

"D-Damn, Alternate Me is either really lucky or unlucky..."

"Don't get carried away, Touma Kamijou," Carissa simply said, before gazing toward Mason, "Anyway, the name is Carissa. You are also free to call me Princess Carissa but I suppose I'm disgraced back home right now... but they'll get over it."

Before Touma could quite respond though, he was approached by Deoxys, the alien-like creature eliciting a slightly discomforted look from the boy, though of course, he'd be more at unease if he didn't indeed recognize the creature.

tkr04.png

"H-Hey... You," Touma, who forgot Deoxys's name, responded to him. Couldn't forget a face like that though. "Right... Didn't think it'd turn out Coalition members were around during the Fiamma Incident."

"Ah, is that Deoxys? How quaint. How did I miss you? No hard feelings about the past, right?" Fiamma of the Right's voice piped in from the comm channel.

"How do you remember him more than I do?!"

"He gets around."

@Minerva @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT
"Fiamma of the Right."

d8dafbc1aaedef3153426b1b4eb30320.png

Somehow, Deoxys' otherworldly voice was able to touch Fiamma's mind through the comm channel, as it did to everyone else. It didn't sound happy to hear the man speak again after what felt like an eternity since his 'incident.' Thankfully, the Coalition caught Deoxys up on their endeavors ever since the Ilona debacle had run its course, including Fiamma of the Right's unlikely partnership.

After everything that has happened, Deoxys resolved that holding grudges are an act reserved for humanity.

"Yes, no 'hard feelings.' The past is the past," Deoxys mused reassuringly, though its voice briefly grew louder over the comm connection. "Just don't have an... 'incident' like that ever again."

Just as Deoxys finished its sentence, it could feel something peculiar against the surface of its body as a soft green light washed over it, like a scanner. Just as the scanning had begun, the pokemon's head twisted around to glare at its source.

View attachment 3776
"You're not the only one, miss... I don't think I've gotten your name."

"It's good to see you too, Severa. I know your mom was coming to help as well, but... I guess Macy gets to watch over her and I get to watch over you. Nice to meet you too, Ellis. Looks like our group is pretty big. I'm worried about whether we're spreading our assets evenly. About 4 people a group would do."

@Yun Lee @Ver @Crow @Alex Azure @Minerva @Josh @Z+CGroup

View attachment 3776
"..."

"Po... ké... mon?"

View attachment 3777
"That word comes into my head looking at you. Not sure why. But I have definitely seen you somewhere before," Mason said, pointing to Deoxys.

"Not sure I remember exactly where. I've been through an awful lot of adventures... but I know it has been somewhere. Definitely not at the UU... The Coalition, maybe?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
"That's what we've always had, Mason - heart, and we'll keep having it," Ben nods.

MYWrv46.jpg

He then looks towards Severa with an expression of mockery. "Is someone jealous?"

As Touma cleared things up, Ben shakes his head. "I'd ask why it started how it did, but something tells me we should leave it at that.

Good to see you, Zatanna. And yeah, I've been doing great. I sorta jumped on the Othinus gig because my Grandpa needed some extra arms - be it two or four. He's the link to the Plumbers and the Coalition, and when there's an emergency on this scale, he calls upon me for assistance. Libra was there too as our team healer!

How've you been since Castle-vania? Your relationship with Constantine-"

Feeling that this might be a touchy subject, Ben decided to shift his words.

"- as an acquaintance! And the rest of your old gang like Etrigan."

During this conversation, Ben's Omnitrix began to flash with a greenish-yellow light.

"Uncatalogged DNA detected."

"Huh, who would that be?"

The strange red-blue being beside Touma would feel something mildly tingly as he caught up with his unluckiest acquaintance(assuming he didn't know a certain butler!) It started from his head and would gradually go down his body.

"Uncatalogged DNA detected."

This phrase would repeat, as if it was a toy used to advertise a Japanese childten's series about men in Spandex suits fighting flocks of bad guys.

The Pokemon would notice that a wrist device of someone in Touma's group was producing this most alien effect. Next, a yellowish light would follow this, preparing to gloss over his body.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

Deoxys caught a glimpse of Ben and Mason, one of which had spoken directly to it and the other seemed to have used some device to scan it. A Pokedex? That was the name for the devices that humans used to study and categorize species of Pokemon. Deoxys recalled teaching itself a way to categorize and apply those specifications to those it met in the Coalition... looking back now, those classifications turned out to be a bit too shallow.

In any case, a tingling sensation washing over Deoxys' body would have prompted it to evade the light instinctively, but a tempered mind prevailed. It boldly approached Ben after his scanning was complete, looking down upon him.

"You could have just asked what I am if you are so curious, Benjamin Tennyson,"
Deoxys bluntly said, somehow knowing Ben's name before he had a chance to introduce himself. "I am Deoxys."

It eyed the device on his wrist. Curious. That was no device that Deoxys had ever seen before. It wished to investigate further, but another vaguely familiar voice caught its attention.

"... A pokemon, yes," it then turned to Mason, finishing his statement. "That is what I am. I recall you as well, Mason Moretti. You were active around Coalition when I was apart of the strike team, around when the..."

Deoxys paused for a moment. It recalled that Mason Moretti had a close relationship with her. Looking upon the boy seemed to threaten to conjure those images again. Deoxys cared not to let itself get caught up in that. "It is good to see you again, Mason. As you were."

Deoxys spoke no more to Mason, silently drifting away from him and Ben. As soon as it had managed to flee from one piece of its past, another seemed to hit him right in the face as a twangy voice filled the air.

"Oh it's a long story. You know Cosmo? He's my dog; well not my dog as in I own him, but more like we're good friends. He's not a real dog anymore, he says. I think he calls himself post-caine, anyway where was I? He didn't want me involved down here. He was gonna send Wynne. You' ever met miss Wynne? Sweetest old lady I ever met, makes the nices socks too because she knits a lot and socks are pretty easy she says. So Wynne was going to come here but no. See you know Morrigan? Wynne and her? They have history, and it's complicated. I don't know what he meant when he said "complicated" but he said because of this Wynne requested to stay at Knowwhere just incase something bad happens there."

Taking a breath, Ellis turned away, noticing someone he knew, he waved/

"Oh hi Miss Zatanna! Long time no see! Lookin' lovely today!"

Turning back to Severa, Ellis shrugged

"So ya'll got me."

"... Ellis? Cosmo's friend?"

No doubt about it, the typical fabric he wore was indicative of who it was. Deoxys recalled seeing a human, adorned in a blue cap and an obnoxiously friendly thought process, following Cosmo around as he went about. Back then, Deoxys had no interest in the boy, as he was as average as humans as they came, but he was a friend of Cosmo - the post-canine of the Coalition strike team.

And Deoxys was a friend to Cosmo as well.

Deoxys saw the post-canine as someone to receive orders from, but the few interactions they had seemed to carry an air different from the conversations Deoxys was forced to have with the 'humans' of the Coalition. Cosmo did not see an alien or a bizarre creature when it spoke to Deoxys, only an ally. Two strange beings from stranger realities, together on a team of even more unusual and powerful people.

Ellis seemed emblematic of them now; a link to those spurned connections.

Deoxys drifted over to Ellis, touching down to the ground in front of him. "It is good to see you are still alive after all this time, Ellis. I did not think the Coalition would have asked for you."

Deoxys ceased speaking for a moment.

"... How has Cosmo been? I have not been in contact with him for a very long time."

@Yun Lee @Ver @Crow @Alex Azure @Minerva @Josh @Z+CGroup and Others

Wade Wilson/Deadpool

Wade would look over at her and wondered why she was defending his choice to be honest and sarcastic, but then again, he didn't know much about her. He kept up to the date on comics and their lore, but he didn't know much about her, or for that matter television media. He had been trying to figure out all the new stuff, but it still took him a while to get things together and now that there was a whole multiverse- well, that was a lot to catalogue. But he had started to read Shazam comics, he liked that kid and his movie had been good too. But still, he had a long way to before he could say he knew everything. " Some banter is always good for the team morale. I know how to get mostly seriously. It's nice to meet you Will." He bit his tongue to not say that Vandom sounded like a supervillain name.

@Atomic Knight @Hahli Nuva

"...uh..." Severa paused, feeling herself get...weird. All her fury was vanishing as if it was nothing at all. For once she actually felt...relaxed. It probably wouldn't last long, but hey. It probably spared Touma a few earfuls for the time being.

"Impressive!" Casta nodded approvingly. "Back in Etheria, we use spells in order to harness the natural magic of the world. Light illusions, shapeshifting, levitation...there's a lot we're able to do."

Ingrid pouted. "Aww, we won't get to see all rings in action? Well that isn't very fun..."

Casta then turned to their newest member. "Blitz! Glad to meet you." She walked around the mechanical being, amazed. "I don't have much of a mind for technology, but you are ten times more advanced than any Horde robot I've seen! Even if you all are new recruits, I think we can handle this mission with no problem."

@Sark @MelodyMeister @Ottonomous Ghost @C+I​

"...uh..." Severa paused, feeling herself get...weird. All her fury was vanishing as if it was nothing at all. For once she actually felt...relaxed. It probably wouldn't last long, but hey. It probably spared Touma a few earfuls for the time being.

"Impressive!" Casta nodded approvingly. "Back in Etheria, we use spells in order to harness the natural magic of the world. Light illusions, shapeshifting, levitation...there's a lot we're able to do."

Ingrid pouted. "Aww, we won't get to see all rings in action? Well that isn't very fun..."

Casta then turned to their newest member. "Blitz! Glad to meet you." She walked around the mechanical being, amazed. "I don't have much of a mind for technology, but you are ten times more advanced than any Horde robot I've seen! Even if you all are new recruits, I think we can handle this mission with no problem."

@Sark @MelodyMeister @Ottonomous Ghost @C+I​

Castle just watched as that ginger guy did his magic. "Maybe if that guy was around I'd still be with my ex wife!

PCKjDct.png

...I actually don't have an ex wife. Actually I had a wife who ended up being an ex because. Nah too much trauma, happened a million years ago doesn't hurt me any more you know what forget I said anything. I'll just...yeah...Good talk."
The Rider aimed some finger guns towards Severa and Guy before awkwardly shuffling away.​

@Sark @Yun Lee

to-aru-m5ajutsu-no-index-964462.jpg

"... Uh, is that... ethical..." Touma uttered as he raised an eyebrow as Severa's heated emotions seemed to wither away with Guy's help, though it seemed like the Rider didn't seem to think it was so weird. Then again, what was his limit of weirdness? He was a floating fiery skull! Then again, when one traveled the multiverse, it was probably high time to throw away any weirdness limit. Certainly, Touma imagined he lost his quite a while ago, for better or for worse.

Almost as though he were unnerved by seeing the girl seemed so... calm, he made a gamble and snapped his fingers a few inches from her face. "Oi, uh, you alright there?"

@Yun Lee

Severa waved Touma's hand away and scowled at him. "Watch it," she hissed. Though she wasn't nearly as riled up as usual as she said that. "I'm...uh, fine? I guess? Like, I'm not HAPPY or anything, but like...I dunno, I'm not mad right now. It's weird."

View attachment 3784

"But keep snapping in my face like that and all Guy's rings combined won't be enough to save you."

@Ver

tumblr_oz67hovR0Y1v3qowuo8_100.png

❝ Haha, you sure are! ❞ Majima played along because well, what else can be said to a dude who was literally on fire without pissing them off? However, the topic change which directed them back to the more important business at hand, it reminded Majima of something else that was important.

Due to how they were divided to different locations to spread out the workload for this operation, that witch wasn't here to remind him or even be the one to give him his medicine when that unfortunate timing would take place.

❝ Oh that's right, er... someone's gotta take one for the team, and by that I mean someone's gotta drug me up with this if I start acting all weird and shit. ❞ The yakuza would take out one of the syringes that the witch left him. It was filled with a distinct blue liquid, and a magical aura radiated from it.

❝ Long story short, I kinda lose my shit and randomly transform into a demon. Been trying to learn how to control it, it's a work in progress, but er... just hit me up with one of these if I start eyeing at y'all with a weird look or something. ❞

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Ver @Yun Lee @Lucky @Minerva @Crow @York
@Group/Clea&Merlin

to-aru-majuts4u-no-index-964365.jpg

"S-Sorry. You just looked so peaceful, it was kinda weird," Touma almost comically brooded, "But I suppose even you can have a cute side like that."

If there was a camera present, it would have zoomed in right on Carissa's smug face.

@Yun Lee

Blitzcrank
@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Sark @C+I Group​
"Right back at you, Big Guy, nice to have you on board" Guy lightly tapped the automaton's arm, letting his ring clang against his steel. "And for the record, if you're willing to watch my back, I'll consider you a friend for sure. There's no need to worry about that one, bud. We're a team now, man, and, please, call me Guy."

A very faint whirring noise within the complex rhythm of Blitzcrank's inner workings seemed to disappear as Guy gave a positive response to his question. "THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS, GUY. WE SHALL COMPLETE MANY TASKS IN THIS MISSION," he finally responded.
Kitty looked over to Blitzcrank, and awkwardly waved at him. Kitty didn't want to be species-ist, but she wasn't really a big fan of robots. After all, as a seer connected to nature, she was drawn more torwards organic life, not artificial life. But she didn't mind, he seemed to be polite and fairly...complicated. Not just mindless automata, and for Kitty, that was more life then some humans.
"Hello...Blitz. What...are you, exactly? Not to be rude. Are you created by humans, or what?"

Man, she felt bad just speaking to Blitz. Come on, Kitty! It was sentient, that's all that's needed for basic decency! To avoid anymore awkward staring and talking, Kitty turned her head to Guy. As she took in information about his powers, Kitty nodded, and put on something that supposed to be a smile.

The mass of metal saw that Kitty had waved at him, so he waved back in response. Gestures were a good way to improve the connection between people.

He was silent for a moment as he contemplated her response. He tilted his head very slightly to the side so as to mimic the body language of a confused person. He could see that she was a little uncomfortable, and he wondered why that was. He turned his head a handful of times, looking at everyone else, and then looked down at himself, putting his hands out in front of his vision. He returned to his standard posture shortly after, coming to the conclusion that Katherine's behavior was due to how different he was compared to others. He didn't feel insulted by it; the reality was that no matter how much he tried to be human, his appearance would always throw people off, and that was a normal humanoid reaction.

"I AM KNOWN AS A STEAM GOLEM, A CONSTRUCT CREATED IN ZAUN WITH THE PURPOSE OF CLEANING UP VARIOUS POLLUTANTS. I HAD BECOME UNSATISFIED WITH JUST ONE TASK AND WANTED TO FURTHER IMPROVE THE OVERALL LIVING CONDITIONS OF ZAUN. TO ACCOMPLISH THIS, I AIMED TO HELP HUMANS WHEREVER POSSIBLE, AND COULD NOT DO SO UNDER THE AUSPICES OF MY CREATOR." The golem stopped speaking for a moment as a new whirring noise appeared within his sounds. "I AM INDEPENDENT OF MY CREATOR, 'VIKTOR,' WHO IS HUMAN, BUT ATTEMPTS TO ALTER HIS PHYSIOLOGY THROUGH THE USE OF AUGMENTATIONS. I DO NOT WISH TO SPEAK OF HIM FURTHER." The noise stopped again as something within his machinery decompressed. "HAVING LEARNED OF A MULTIVERSAL EMERGENCY, I HAVE COME TO LEND MY ASSISTANCE IN ORDER TO PREVENT OR REDUCE CASUALTIES."

"THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENT. I SHALL TRY MY BEST."

View attachment 3778

"Hmhm. Indeed, she doth protest much," Carissa said with a playful smirk, nodding alongside Ben as the two of them looked at Severa, the blonde woman holding her chin thoughtfully, "Next thing, perhaps she'll be baking cookies for him and saying it's no big deal."

"You know Alternate Misaka too now?!"

"She asked me to send Alternate You some of her own handmade cookies."

"D-Damn, Alternate Me is either really lucky or unlucky..."

"Don't get carried away, Touma Kamijou," Carissa simply said, before gazing toward Mason, "Anyway, the name is Carissa. You are also free to call me Princess Carissa but I suppose I'm disgraced back home right now... but they'll get over it."

Before Touma could quite respond though, he was approached by Deoxys, the alien-like creature eliciting a slightly discomforted look from the boy, though of course, he'd be more at unease if he didn't indeed recognize the creature.

tkr04.png

"H-Hey... You," Touma, who forgot Deoxys's name, responded to him. Couldn't forget a face like that though. "Right... Didn't think it'd turn out Coalition members were around during the Fiamma Incident."

"Ah, is that Deoxys? How quaint. How did I miss you? No hard feelings about the past, right?" Fiamma of the Right's voice piped in from the comm channel.

"How do you remember him more than I do?!"

"He gets around."

@Minerva @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT

View attachment 3787
"Sure thing, Princess Carissa. I guess that makes two royals in our group," Mason said, lightly nudging Corrin.
to-aru-majutsu-no-index-964290.jpg

"I didn't even do anything."

@Yun Lee @Jeremi

Mason gave Touma a reassuring pat on the back. "Maybe someday you'll get a break."
"Libra's not here," Severa said. "He's up in Knowhere helping the injured from when they tried taking that nullifying thingie. No worries though!" She took her staff out, twirling it like a baton. "He taught me how to heal! I'll be taking care of anyone who gets injured!"

@Crow @Ver @Josh @Minerva @Alex Azure @C+Z
"Fiamma of the Right."

Somehow, Deoxys' otherworldly voice was able to touch Fiamma's mind through the comm channel, as it did to everyone else. It didn't sound happy to hear the man speak again after what felt like an eternity since his 'incident.' Thankfully, the Coalition caught Deoxys up on their endeavors ever since the Ilona debacle had run its course, including Fiamma of the Right's unlikely partnership.

After everything that has happened, Deoxys resolved that holding grudges are an act reserved for humanity.

"Yes, no 'hard feelings.' The past is the past," Deoxys mused reassuringly, though its voice briefly grew louder over the comm connection. "Just don't have an... 'incident' like that ever again."

Just as Deoxys finished its sentence, it could feel something peculiar against the surface of its body as a soft green light washed over it, like a scanner. Just as the scanning had begun, the pokemon's head twisted around to glare at its source.

Deoxys caught a glimpse of Ben and Mason, one of which had spoken directly to it and the other seemed to have used some device to scan it. A Pokedex? That was the name for the devices that humans used to study and categorize species of Pokemon. Deoxys recalled teaching itself a way to categorize and apply those specifications to those it met in the Coalition... looking back now, those classifications turned out to be a bit too shallow.

In any case, a tingling sensation washing over Deoxys' body would have prompted it to evade the light instinctively, but a tempered mind prevailed. It boldly approached Ben after his scanning was complete, looking down upon him.

Deoxys bluntly said, somehow knowing Ben's name before he had a chance to introduce himself. "I am Deoxys."

It eyed the device on his wrist. Curious. That was no device that Deoxys had ever seen before. It wished to investigate further, but another vaguely familiar voice caught its attention.

"... A pokemon, yes," it then turned to Mason, finishing his statement. "That is what I am. I recall you as well, Mason Moretti. You were active around Coalition when I was apart of the strike team, around when the..."

Deoxys paused for a moment. It recalled that Mason Moretti had a close relationship with her. Looking upon the boy seemed to threaten to conjure those images again. Deoxys cared not to let itself get caught up in that. "It is good to see you again, Mason. As you were."

Deoxys spoke no more to Mason, silently drifting away from him and Ben. As soon as it had managed to flee from one piece of its past, another seemed to hit him right in the face as a twangy voice filled the air.

No doubt about it, the typical fabric he wore was indicative of who it was. Deoxys recalled seeing a human, adorned in a blue cap and an obnoxiously friendly thought process, following Cosmo around as he went about. Back then, Deoxys had no interest in the boy, as he was as average as humans as they came, but he was a friend of Cosmo - the post-canine of the Coalition strike team.

Deoxys saw the post-canine as someone to receive orders from, but the few interactions they had seemed to carry an air different from the conversations Deoxys was forced to have with the 'humans' of the Coalition. Cosmo did not see an alien or a bizarre creature when it spoke to Deoxys, only an ally. Two strange beings from stranger realities, together on a team of even more unusual and powerful people.

Deoxys drifted over to Ellis, touching down to the ground in front of him. "It is good to see you are still alive after all this time, Ellis. I did not think the Coalition would have asked for you."

"... How has Cosmo been? I have not been in contact with him for a very long time."

View attachment 3786
"No hard feelings between us, either," Mason said, his expression becoming more serious, "The past is in the past. We're working towards the future." He had a lot more to say about the... incident he knew Deoxy from. However, from the fact that Deoxys avoided the subject, he felt that he already said more than enough already about the topic. Something else had grabbed his attention anyways.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Crow @Alex Azure @Minerva @Josh @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Z+CGroup and Others
View attachment 3781
"Alright ladies and gents, lets all take a deep breath"
Guy hummed as a cool blue smoke drifted from his ring. As he spoke, the cloud grew, until it engulfed his party. "Easy now, lets not get riled up. Lets all let its just wash away"

With a flicker of blue light, Guy called for his ring to siphoning Severa's rage and storing it in his ring, helping to calm her down.

"We've all got bigger fish to fry. People we have to protect. We can't waste our energy here and now. We just gotta rise above it. Gotta rise above it and move along..."

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @MelodyMeister

"I'll take that as a compliment, Cast-y, but to be honest, its looking like the bar hasn't been set too high."

@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister

"Well its kinda a magic and a science..." Guy replied. "I mean, my powers come from my emotions, and my ability to tap into the emotional light spectrum. It's... like a reservoir of power that exists outside the mutliverse. Its... complicated... but by channeling my emotions through my rings--"

He pulled his collar down, revealing a chain full of spare rings.

View attachment 3783

"I can do all sorts of things. I can transform that light into hard light constructs-- anything I can imagine. I can fly, I can spit napalm in one of the weirder ones. I guess they're a bit like... a magic wands, power by my passions. The one I'm using now? Its powered by Hope. Its the one I'm most comfortable with right now. So I guess you'd call it... emotional magic. Or light magic, maybe? Its kinda... complicated. But how about you? You specialize in much?"

@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister

"Right back at you, Big Guy, nice to have you on board" Guy lightly taped the automaton's arm, letting his ring clang against his steel. "And for the record, if you're willing to watch my back, I'll consider you a friend for sure. There's no need to worry about that one, bud. We're a team now, man, and, please, call me Guy."

Kitty looked over to Blitzcrank, and awkwardly waved at him. Kitty didn't want to be species-ist, but she wasn't really a big fan of robots. After all, as a seer connected to nature, she was drawn more torwards organic life, not artificial life. But she didn't mind, he seemed to be polite and fairly...complicated. Not just mindless automata, and for Kitty, that was more life then some humans.
"Hello...Blitz. What...are you, exactly? Not to be rude. Are you created by humans, or what?"

Man, she felt bad just speaking to Blitz. Come on, Kitty! It was sentient, that's all that's needed for basic decency! To avoid anymore awkward staring and talking, Kitty turned her head to Guy. As she took in information about his powers, Kitty nodded, and put on something that supposed to be a smile.

"Oh, good, so your powers are very strong and adaptable. I'll call it emotional emergy, I guess, but really, it's more like multiple powers coming from one source. That will be useful in this mission. It's good you have multiple rings as back up as well. Do they different coloured rings have any other notable powers? What emotions are they, really?"

"I'm a seer, so I can see the future and the past, sometimes, even for other timelines if they're particularly annoying. They're really bad for my mental health though, and constantly seeing stuff surely can't help my grip on reality, so I store it in this little blue gem. I can do most basic forms of magic, but I prefer spiritual magic like prayer magic and exorcisms. And these little gems..."

She floated the red gem into the soave between the wand, and it floated on it's own.

"The blue one stores concepts and non-physical things, like thoughts and energy. The red one's way harder to use, but it stores physical objects. I DO have a white gem in my pocket as well, but I'm not sure taking it out is really safe. The dang thing's unpredictable....it stores divine powers, so it's my strongest gem, but I can't use it most of the time without something blasting in my face."

@Ottonomous Ghost @Yun Lee @Sark @C+I Group​
"Thanks, they didn't make me part of the Green Lantern Corp's Honor Guard for nothin'" Guy laughed, rolling his Green Ring between his fingers. "Well, each ring is really different to the last, so I'll have to take it from the top:

"Blue taps into the light of Hope, and its the one that's stuck by me through it all. Even when I was jumping from ring to ring a few years ago, hope was the one emotion I kept returning to. Its one of the more passive rings. It helps me to fly, bumps my strength up a bit and lets me heal myself a touch. But when its within range of a Green Ring, that's when things get exciting. Willpower helps to supercharge the Blue Ring, and the Green Ring gets a power boost from the trade off too. With a Blue and a Green in hand, I can heal others. I can speak any language. I can bring my thoughts into reality. Best part is-- whenever I put this Bad Boy on, I get a little moment of clairvoyance. I get little message from tomorrow that'll let me know that 'All Will Be Well'.

"Now, Green was my first ring color, and it gets its strength from Willpower. Picked this one up decades ago, back when I first learned aliens existed. Man, now it seems like such a long time ago now... anyway, the Green Rings were the first of their kind. Not only does it Supercharge my Blue Ring, but the Green helps me out with the basics- its got an intergalactic encyclopedia wrapped up inside it, and its can recreate on command. Worst comes to worst and we get separated, its got a long distance transmitter and tracker, so we'll be able to keep in touch. Aside from Blue, its probably the one I'm most used to"

"Red is... something else--- Rage. I was stuck with this one for years. It feeds of the rage in your heart. Boosts your strength like nothing else, but its hard to keep your head straight when you first slip this guy on. It turns your blood into a super napalm, which is about as gross as it sounds. Worst part is that it replaces your heart, so if you take a Red Ring off without a Blue Ring to help reverse the process, you'll be in big trouble. Its... more of a last resort. Its the only one of its kind left- I made sure of that- so it helps not to misuse it"

"This Pink fella here has the Power of Love bottled up inside it, and oh boy does it mess with your head. Good news is that it can do everything a Green Ring can and make these crazy crystal constructs. It's a great tracker too- it can create a cosmic tether between two people in love and help lead 'em back to each other. Down side is that is you can't keep your willpower up... you tend to go all 'woman scorned' when using this one"

"Now Indigo is a strange one. Its powered by compassion. These things were built to rehabilitate criminals and sociopaths by giving them a taste of the hurt they gave, but in the right hands, they can do some real hurt to others too. They can emulate the powers of most of the other rings too, even if its not as strong as the others. It can charge them too, which helps out if I'm ever in a bind. It works as a great teleporter too."

"Indigo can also help me channel the Orange Light of Avarice, which is... never nice. Lets me give my constructs a mind of their own, though, which... kinda freaks me out, but its a helpful ace to keep up my sleeve."

"Last, but by no means least, is the Yellow fella. He's powered by Fear, and light the red one, it can recharge by spending time around other people who feel its favorite emotion. Never really liked the creep who made these ones, but they can be powered by Willpower half the time, so there's no need to rely on giving people the spooks to deal some hurt. I used it for a while after I lost my Green Ring back in the day, but nowadays, its my weakest ring. Like a Green one, but with a bunch of fear based tricks I'll never really use."

"And those are my powers are my powers. Unless things get real bad, I think I'll just be using my Blue one. I think Hope and Will will be enough to carry us though this Blackest Night"

@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister

"Seeing the future's can be real useful from time to time; If the Boy Scouts taught me anything, its that you can never be too prepared. With a Blue Ring and a Blue stone, I don't see how things can go wrong."

"Huh, its funny. Back in my world, the White Light is the strongest too. You gotta master the rest of the spectrum to tap into it though, and even then, it just as unpredictable s your White Stone by the sound of things. I've never dabbled with it before, but a friend of mine did and oh boy. It packs a punch. I'm happy with me reliable Hope ring for now though, and my guess is that our powers might end up working well together as it is."

"Visions and prophesies... all that reality warping stuff... its always hard to stomach, I wont lie.
But when I lost myself to my Red Ring, there was one thing really helped me find my way back to reality, and I'm thinking it might help you out too. It was an anchor, an oath I learned back in the Blue lantern Corps. It goes something like:"

"In Fearful Day, in Raging Night,
With Strong Hearts full, our Souls Ignite.
When all seems lost in the War of Light,

Look to the Stars, for Hope burns Bright!
And All Will be Well."

As a flash of blue light drained the rage from Severa, Mason turned his gaze towards the source. He decided to take a moment to talk with one of the other groups. He listened intently to Kitty and Guy as they explained their powers, and decided to add his own commentary to the conversation.

View attachment 3788
"I think it's good to know your allies' powers. Helps with strategy. I guess it's my turn to share mine."

He held out his Parallel Yato and it dissipated into a puff of purple smoke. The smoke gathered around his hands and turned into a soft violet light that traced the contours of his hands. "I use a power called aura. It's the power of one's heart and soul. I've heard it called different names in different universes. Ki, aura, mana, soul, they all feel the same to me. Point is that if it's alive and can feel things, it has aura. I can sort of sense it, but it's very faint and takes some focus for me. Sensing aura and emotions is moreso my sister's job."

"Sort of like your rings, Guy, my powers are tied a bit closely to my emotions. That's why I always keep a smile on my face. It keeps me going strong. My strength is in creating constructs. It's great, 'cause I always have a weapon or tool on hand. Kinda like this." The violet light in his hands grew to fill in the shapes of two objects: a simple spear in his right and a hammer in his left. "They can exist autonomously... to a certain extent. So if I'm nearby and you need a backup weapon, don't hesitate to ask!"

The objects melted back into smoke and aura again, this time reshaping into a mimicry of Kitty's wand and gems. "Magic, though, is a biiiiiiiiit trickier. As are some more complicated machines, like planes. If I can understand it, I can kinda get close to the effect. There's no way I can match anything you can do though, Kitty. The best I can manage is probably some simple fire, ice, and electricity spells. Turning aura to energy is a lot easier than aura into matter." To demonstrate his point, he tossed the copied gems into the air and pointed his wand as them. A bolt of fire blasted towards the red one and shattered it, and a bolt of ice did the same for the blue. The gems dissipated, just as everything else Mason made eventually did.

"I've been trying to pick up as many tips and tricks as I can along the way in my journeys. I suppose my best skill is mimicry. I guess I'm like that Indigo Ring of yours. Not quite as strong, but good as a Jack-Of-All-Trades. Oh, and you said it can teleport? I can do that too!" In exchange for the wand, Mason created two small, spiky orbs. He tossed one orb a few feet away from himself, towards Guy, and the other he dropped at his feet. With a snap of his fingers, the two orbs burst with aura, creating ellipsoid portals two meters tall. Mason jumped in and out of the portals a few times, showing that they worked, and were perfectly safe. Then he clapped his hands and both of the portals disappeared.

"Not bad, huh?" he boasted.

Though he thought to himself, "Geez, my entire powerset is almost like an afterthought to Guy..."

@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @C+I Group

View attachment 3787
"Sure thing, Princess Carissa. I guess that makes two royals in our group," Mason said, lightly nudging Corrin.

Mason gave Touma a reassuring pat on the back. "Maybe someday you'll get a break."

View attachment 3786
"No hard feelings between us, either," Mason said, his expression becoming more serious, "The past is in the past. We're working towards the future." He had a lot more to say about the... incident he knew Deoxy from. However, from the fact that Deoxys avoided the subject, he felt that he already said more than enough already about the topic. Something else had grabbed his attention anyways.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Crow @Alex Azure @Minerva @Josh @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Z+CGroup and Others

As a flash of blue light drained the rage from Severa, Mason turned his gaze towards the source. He decided to take a moment to talk with one of the other groups. He listened intently to Kitty and Guy as they explained their powers, and decided to add his own commentary to the conversation.

View attachment 3788
"I think it's good to know your allies' powers. Helps with strategy. I guess it's my turn to share mine."

He held out his Parallel Yato and it dissipated into a puff of purple smoke. The smoke gathered around his hands and turned into a soft violet light that traced the contours of his hands. "I use a power called aura. It's the power of one's heart and soul. I've heard it called different names in different universes. Ki, aura, mana, soul, they all feel the same to me. Point is that if it's alive and can feel things, it has aura. I can sort of sense it, but it's very faint and takes some focus for me. Sensing aura and emotions is moreso my sister's job."

"Sort of like your rings, Guy, my powers are tied a bit closely to my emotions. That's why I always keep a smile on my face. It keeps me going strong. My strength is in creating constructs. It's great, 'cause I always have a weapon or tool on hand. Kinda like this." The violet light in his hands grew to fill in the shapes of two objects: a simple spear in his right and a hammer in his left. "They can exist autonomously... to a certain extent. So if I'm nearby and you need a backup weapon, don't hesitate to ask!"

The objects melted back into smoke and aura again, this time reshaping into a mimicry of Kitty's wand and gems. "Magic, though, is a biiiiiiiiit trickier. As are some more complicated machines, like planes. If I can understand it, I can kinda get close to the effect. There's no way I can match anything you can do though, Kitty. The best I can manage is probably some simple fire, ice, and electricity spells. Turning aura to energy is a lot easier than aura into matter." To demonstrate his point, he tossed the copied gems into the air and pointed his wand as them. A bolt of fire blasted towards the red one and shattered it, and a bolt of ice did the same for the blue. The gems dissipated, just as everything else Mason made eventually did.

"I've been trying to pick up as many tips and tricks as I can along the way in my journeys. I suppose my best skill is mimicry. I guess I'm like that Indigo Ring of yours. Not quite as strong, but good as a Jack-Of-All-Trades. Oh, and you said it can teleport? I can do that too!" In exchange for the wand, Mason created two small, spiky orbs. He tossed one orb a few feet away from himself, towards Guy, and the other he dropped at his feet. With a snap of his fingers, the two orbs burst with aura, creating ellipsoid portals two meters tall. Mason jumped in and out of the portals a few times, showing that they worked, and were perfectly safe. Then he clapped his hands and both of the portals disappeared.

Though he thought to himself, "Geez, my entire powerset is almost like an afterthought to Guy..."

@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @C+I Group

"Mason? Can you handle this group?" Corrin asked, slinging her Yato over her shoulder. "I'll be assisting Miss Morrigan." She said, going over towards that group.

@Atomic Knight

"Mason? Can you handle this group?" Corrin asked, slinging her Yato over her shoulder. "I'll be assisting Miss Morrigan." She said, going over towards that group.

@Atomic Knight

"Sure thing, Corrin," Mason said with a smile. He reformed his Yato copy and matched Corrin's pose. "It does seem like things are running a little uneven. I'll see you later. The Revanchist won't get past the Blade of the United Universes. I'll do the best I can on my end, too."

"Libra's not here," Severa said. "He's up in Knowhere helping the injured from when they tried taking that nullifying thingie. No worries though!" She took her staff out, twirling it like a baton. "He taught me how to heal! I'll be taking care of anyone who gets injured!"

@Crow @Ver @Josh @Minerva @Alex Azure @C+Z​

"I wonder if Lindel's there too. He's pretty reliable around the UN hospital, no doubt they'll need him in a place with the most injured people.

Guess we'll be counting on you, Severa. Libra's a great healer and cleric. If I have faith in him, I have faith in his students."

"Fiamma of the Right."

"Scan Complete."

With that, a hologram on the device matching a green-hued version of Deoxys appeared. Ben looked at the hologram, then at Deoxys.

"The Omnitrix kinda does that on its own... my bad..." Ben scratches his head with a sheepish laugh as he turns the faceplate, allowing the Deoxys-shaped hologram to shift to green-hued holograms of other shapes, such as a four-armed, four-eyed monkey, some kind of grasshopper-locust hybrid, an outright spectral being bound by chains, before the final hologram withdrew into the faceplate. "Whenever it senses DNA not inside its database, it can't help but scan... and that usually applies to anything outside the Milky Way Galaxy, or my universe for that matter... it's been happening a lot more often ever since my multiverse ventures became more frequent."

After that, Ben realised something.

"So uh... Deoxys... you've heard of me from someone or somewhere?"

"Sure thing, Corrin," Mason said with a smile. He reformed his Yato copy and matched Corrin's pose. "It does seem like things are running a little uneven. I'll see you later. The Revanchist won't get past the Blade of the United Universes. I'll do the best I can on my end, too."

"Looks like we're a bit more well-divided than we were a few minutes ago. That means we're a lot more prepared to head deeper into this mansion.

Whoever we're gonna need to face is gonna get the best room service ever."

In preparation for the soon-to-be trip, Ben activates his Omnitrix's faceplate as a hologram resembling a tailless, eyeless beast popped up. His hand hovers over the hologram for now.

YkhVSz6.jpg

"I think I should stand close to the group leaders for this one. If we're expecting intruders, we're gonna need the perfect watchdog."

@Ver @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Josh @Crow @Z+C Group

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

Last edited:

"You know what? I'll let you see one of them now. But just one though-- some of these things gotta charge, and I don't wanna get caught short handed in a fire fight-- so what will it be-- Green, Red, Indigo, Orange or Red?"

@Yun Lee @Ottonomous Ghost @MelodyMeister

Castle just watched as that ginger guy did his magic. "Maybe if that guy was around I'd still be with my ex wife!
...I actually don't have an ex wife. Actually I had a wife who ended up being an ex because. Nah too much trauma, happened a million years ago doesn't hurt me any more you know what forget I said anything. I'll just...yeah...Good talk."
The Rider aimed some finger guns towards Severa and Guy before awkwardly shuffling away.
@Sark @Yun Lee
"Oh... yeah... Good talk, man" Guy muttered, shooting back at Frank with two large, hard light construct finger guns of his own. "You... you take care of yourself now, alright? Don't push yourself too hard, and if you feel like confronting any of... that... you know who to call, right?"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Ottonomous Ghost

"... Uh, is that... ethical..."
"It's fine, T." Guy replied. "I haven't messed around with her head at all. Think of anger as being... frost on a car windscreen. When things get cold, the ice builds up, and its hardly safe to try driving whilst frozen over, right? My ring helps to remove some of that excess frost. Its like... pouring some hot water on that ice. It doesn't damage the car at all, and it doesn't change the way the car drives at all. As someone who's has been a real angry dude for a real long time, I'd take a clear windscreen over a... a not-clear one I guess."

@Ver @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Ottonomous Ghost

Severa waved Touma's hand away and scowled at him. "Watch it," she hissed. Though she wasn't nearly as riled up as usual as she said that. "I'm...uh, fine? I guess? Like, I'm not HAPPY or anything, but like...I dunno, I'm not mad right now. It's weird."

"But keep snapping in my face like that and all Guy's rings combined won't be enough to save you."
"Hope can take away anger, but I don't have a ring in my roster that can make you straight up happy. Happiness isn't really an emotion. Its a choice, and the only one who can pick that path is you. I wish I could be more help in that field, but..."

@Yun Lee @Ottonomous Ghost @MelodyMeister @Ver @Jeremi

A very faint whirring noise within the complex rhythm of Blitzcrank's inner workings seemed to disappear as Guy gave a positive response to his question. "THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS, GUY. WE SHALL COMPLETE MANY TASKS IN THIS MISSION," he finally responded.
"I like the sound of that, Blitz. Welcome to the Team. We've just been talking about out powers and stuff-- you got any cool tricks up you big ol' metal sleeves?"

@Ottonomous Ghost @Yun Lee @Ver @Jeremi @MelodyMeister

"Aye, looks like we're two halves of the same coin then, man." In a flicker of blue, a glowing, glass-like baseball bat appeared in his left hand, and a long hockey stick appeared in the other. "Energy blasts and explosion are one thing, but sometimes, a good old fashioned stick and sword is what you need to deal some whammy! I'll keep you offer in mind, kid. If things get rough, mixing up our energy signatures might give us the edge. If you need anything from me, you've got it."

@Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Ver @Jeremi @Ottonomous Ghost @Jeremi

"Not bad, not bad at all, Mason. You've got talent." Guy replied, giving Mason a round of applause. "I mean, I can teleport in a bunch of my rings, but its more of a long range sort of thing. My rings tap into cosmic wormholes to help me teleport, so they're not much good in close ranges. My Indigo Ring- or the Indigo Staff it can summon- fixes that problem, but I've got to keep changing rings to stay on my A game- you've got speed, kid. Now that's a real gift."

@Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Ver @Jeremi @Ottonomous Ghost @Jeremi

"Fiamma of the Right."

Looking up at Deoxys, Ellis stood in awe for a few seconds. Taking the scene in, Ellis laughed.

"Well in their defense, I wasn't their first pick. And Yeah; still alive. I'm like a machine, man! I can't be stopped. Do I look like someone who'd be dead by now?"

Ellis paused as he was asked about Cosmo.

"Oh Cosmo? Same ol' same 'ol. Still runnin' knowwhere. Helpin' the coalation and the local refugees. Keepin' knowhere safe. I think he might have gained a few pounds due to all the stress he has. Hittin' the Keeble a little too often."

@Yun Lee @Ver @Crow @Alex Azure @Minerva @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Looking up at Deoxys, Ellis stood in awe for a few seconds. Taking the scene in, Ellis laughed.

"Well in their defense, I wasn't their first pick. And Yeah; still alive. I'm like a machine, man! I can't be stopped. Do I look like someone who'd be dead by now?"

Ellis paused as he was asked about Cosmo.

"Oh Cosmo? Same ol' same 'ol. Still runnin' knowwhere. Helpin' the coalation and the local refugees. Keepin' knowhere safe. I think he might have gained a few pounds due to all the stress he has. Hittin' the Keeble a little too often."

@Yun Lee @Ver @Crow @Alex Azure @Minerva @CrunchyCHEEZIT
a4b1bddf6dc126da9688f58f92105462.png

"You look as capable any other man with a firearm, Ellis. You are not nearly as powerful as anyone else in this room."

Deoxys' blunt, scathing tone would have usually cut the interaction there... had Deoxys not peered around the room for a moment, before looking back to Ellis and tilting its head.

"But, you are also the most capable and powerful man with a firearm in this room that I have met so far. Consider that."

As for his mention of Cosmo, Deoxys' eyes quickly returned their usual sharp, ominous look - a sign that Deoxys was reassured, oddly enough. "I see. Predictable of Cosmo. Staying loyal to the Coalition after all this time, with everything that seemed to have happened since I left. I am... happy to know that he is still as active as he was back then. Consuming too many substances and growing overweight is a natural response for any species, given the dire circumstances."

"I hope that I can talk to him after this mission is over. Speaking of which, we have a mission to do."

"... Stay safe, Ellis."

Deoxys curtly nodded to Ellis, leaving him with those departing words as it focused its attention upon the mission at hand. The pokemon gently lifted itself higher above the gathering agents, hovering in the air over them to get a better headcount of where each was going, as far as the teams were concerned.

There was a definite imbalance to be found within the group numbers, but Deoxys remained silent as always, singling out a particular group and descending upon them as it did to Touma.

Two others of the Coven, Clea and Merlin looked on as the group gathered. Both had their own things to deal with but the death of the known multiverse was everyone's problem whether they wanted it or not.

5697316-b56ce27def126165b64f3d1f800c7b1d._sx1160_ql80_ttd_-1.jpg

"The threat we face is too big to just lay lie. Even I had to leave the fight against my uncle in the Dark Dimension. I am Clea, I just wish we all met under better circumstances."

The raven haired woman had a calm look on her face at she looked over to her compatriot. "Dormammu still being a nuisance? You will have to tell me all about it when this is all done with." She too turned to face the rest of the group.

"I am Merlin, we're going to have a lot of fun here today I'm sure."

Case in point. "I would rather call us a group gathered by fate," Clea responded to Majima.

Merlin only gave him a warm smile as she sized him up.

"Looks can be deceiving."
A dark voiced echoed in the hall, yet for some reason it sounded quite cheerful.

z3mJE4b.png

"I'm like a literal million."
The Cosmic Ghost Rider. A mouthful of a name usually shaven down to simply the Rider. To some he was Frank Castle, but that was a long time ago.

"Look I was in the middle of this thing trying to stop Thanos coming back to life so this whole multiversal peril thing better be worth it."
He sauntered over to Clea's and Merlin's group waiting for their next move. "Time's a wasting. Let's murder some bad guys!"

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Jeremi @Ver @Yun Lee @Lucky @Minerva @Crow @GatheredGroup

Deoxys returned to the floor near Clea and Merlin's forming team, making its psychic presence known to the two of them as well as everyone that had intended to join them with a clear declaration echoing from the crevices of their minds.

"Clea. Merlin. I am Deoxys. I will be with your team."

@Jeremi @York @Gummi Bunnies @Group/Clea&Merlin

@Josh

"C-Cute?" Severa was taken aback a moment, but ultimately huffed. "W-Well. At least you FINALLY notice it." For once, Touma was actually lucky; Severa was still very low on the rage scale.

Probably not the best idea to push it, though.

To Ben, she smirked. "You better believe it! Though I don't know the same spells he does...yet. But hey, not like I had time to master anything."

She did frown as Corrin and Mason spoke. "Hey! What am I, chopped liver?!"

@Ver @Josh @Alex Azure @Crow

---

"Hmm...perhaps Indigo might prove the most entertaining," Ingrid said with a grin.

@Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @MelodyMeister

"All right then," Morrigan said, speaking loudly enough so that all the groups could hear her. "There's no time to continue the chatter. The Coven will lead you to your station where you will wait until either the threat reaches you or we give you further instruction. No matter what, the Revanchist forces must not reach Origin."

Morrigan then nodded to her fellow Coven members and raised her staff in the air. With a flash of light, every group but Morrigan's disappeared from the hall.

"Neat," Meira said, crossing her arms. "Guess we're gonna meet the enemy right at the front door? Perfect spot for the group with the least amount of members if you ask me."

"We'll fall back if needed. 'Tis just about slowing the enemy down, draining their strength as they try to navigate the House."

"If you say so..."

The lights above the group flickered and Morrigan stepped toward the door leading to the front of the House. "Be ready," she said. "Hold your attacks until I say so."

The double doors before them shook violently and a flash of blue light emitted from them. There was a dull roar, followed by the doors being pushed by a great deal of force. After a few moments, the doors slammed open, revealing a group of mages standing beyond. One stepped forward, his eyes glowing blue. He was Anders, formerly a Coalition member turned Revanchist spy.

H9wgu0J.jpg

"In Revan's name, I've come here to..." He paused when the ground around him and the mages with him glowed a brilliant white. The ground shook and cracked with beams of light.

"The House will eat you up and spit you out," Morrigan said, smirking.

"Hm." Anders appeared calm as he stared at Morrigan. "Very well. A counterspell."

Morrigan wasn't surprised by his response, but when Anders lifted his staff to slam it down to the ground, she felt that something was off.

"Brace yourselves!"

WEsp8zm.jpg

When Anders' staff hit the ground, the beams of white light turned blue. Energy began to shoot out from the magic seal. Morrigan and her group began to feel themselves lift off the ground.

"There's... a lot of magic in the air right now!" Meira yelled.

Then, the entire room went blue. Everything felt numb.

Morrigan and her group blinked and found themselves somewhere new entirely. All around them was a vast jungle. The sky above was a dull grey, but the humidity was heavy and damp.

"Great, we got teleported away," Meira said, stretching her limbs.

"Not exactly," Morrigan said. She sighed and looked around herself. "We are still within the House of Mystery, but as far as I can gather, we are now lost within the maze ourselves. 'Tis a troubling matter." She lifted her staff in the air as if trying to sense for something. "The spell was meant to incapacitate the Revanchist mages and send them lost through the House until another group could meet them. Now... Now 'twould seem we have all been lost."

"All? As in...?"

"As in, every group was likely affected by the counterspell as well. We are all lost inside the House. We must... hurry and try to get to Origin before the Revanchist do."

Meanwhile, Carissa's and Zatanna's group found themselves in a wide den area, Clea's and Merlin's group found themselves in a dark room, and Castaspella's and Ingrid's group found themselves in a Winchester style hallway.

@dark @Crow @Takumi @Minerva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Krieg @Josh @Jeremi @Glostechk @York @Gummi Bunnies @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Kaykay @Ver @Lucky @Hahli Nuva @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark

Last edited:
"All right then," Morrigan said, speaking loudly enough so that all the groups could hear her. "There's no time to continue the chatter. The Coven will lead you to your station where you will wait until either the threat reaches you or we give you further instruction. No matter what, the Revanchist forces must not reach Origin."

Morrigan then nodded to her fellow Coven members and raised her staff in the air. With a flash of light, every group but Morrigan's disappeared from the hall.

"Neat," Meira said, crossing her arms. "Guess we're gonna meet the enemy right at the front door? Perfect spot for the group with the least amount of members if you ask me."

"We'll fall back if needed. 'Tis just about slowing the enemy down, draining their strength as they try to navigate the House."

"If you say so..."

The lights above the group flickered and Morrigan stepped toward the door leading to the front of the House. "Be ready," she said. "Hold your attacks until I say so."

The double doors before them shook violently and a flash of blue light emitted from them. There was a dull roar, followed by the doors being pushed by a great deal of force. After a few moments, the doors slammed open, revealing a group of mages standing beyond. One stepped forward, his eyes glowing blue. He was Anders, formerly a Coalition member turned Revanchist spy.

H9wgu0J.jpg

"In Revan's name, I've come here to..." He paused when the ground around him and the mages with him glowed a brilliant white. The ground shook and cracked with beams of light.

"The House will eat you up and spit you out," Morrigan said, smirking.

"Hm." Anders appeared calm as he stared at Morrigan. "Very well. A counterspell."

Morrigan wasn't surprised by his response, but when Anders lifted his staff to slam it down to the ground, she felt that something was off.

"Brace yourselves!"

WEsp8zm.jpg

When Anders' staff hit the ground, the beams of white light turned blue. Energy began to shoot out from the magic seal. Morrigan and her group began to feel themselves lift off the ground.

"There's... a lot of magic in the air right now!" Meira yelled.

Then, the entire room went blue. Everything felt numb.

Morrigan and her group blinked and found themselves somewhere new entirely. All around them was a vast jungle. The sky above was a dull grey, but the humidity was heavy and damp.

"Great, we got teleported away," Meira said, stretching her limbs.

"Not exactly," Morrigan said. She sighed and looked around herself. "We are still within the House of Mystery, but as far as I can gather, we are now lost within the maze ourselves. 'Tis a troubling matter." She lifted her staff in the air as if trying to sense for something. "The spell was meant to incapacitate the Revanchist mages and send them lost through the House until another group could meet them. Now... Now it seems we have all been lost."

"All? As in...?"

"As in, every group was likely affected by the counterspell as well. We are all lost inside the House. We must... hurry and try to get to Origin before the Revanchist do."

Meanwhile, Carissa's and Zatanna's group found themselves in a wide den area, Clea's and Merlin's group found themselves in a dark room, and Castaspella's and Ingrid's group found themselves in a Winchester style hallway.

@dark @Crow @Takumi @Minerva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Krieg @Josh @Jeremi @Glostechk @York @Gummi Bunnies @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Kaykay @Ver @Lucky @Hahli Nuva @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark

tumblr_pcwoqcwl7H1qetv46o2_250.png

"Then there's no use in waiting around is there?" Corrin said, her face became serious and her brow furrowed. There was the sound of steel against steel as she drew her Omega Yato. "If time is of the essence, then we should get going."

@Atomic Knight @Lucky @Hahli Nuva @Morrigan​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back