Status
Not open for further replies.
Little My stands confused. Her head slightly tilted to the side.

“Time travel? You got a few screws loose there or something?”

She points at her head, and by extension, this redhead’s loose screws.

“Time travel isn’t real, ya dingus. That’s just some made up nonsense by some author I don’t remember the name of.”

Little My crosses her arms. She was confident that she, a time traveler, convinced her that time travel isn’t real.

@Ver @TheOtherTimeTravelers​

"I don't have time for this, you condescending gremlin. You absolute goddamn dumpster hooligan. I am in the MIDDLE of a LIFE THREATENING CRISIS and YOU PEOPLE are THE REASON FOR IT," the girl said with concentrated anger mostly toward Little My, not appreciating her response, before frantically running her hands through her hair.

"Man, I don't give a flying FUCK about different dimensions or time travel! I don't give a SHIT about any of this!! All of my friends are pedophiles! The STRONGEST ESPER IN THIS WHOLE CITY HANGS OUT WITH LITTLE GIRLS! Do you realize how FUCKED UP that is?! The most powerful people here all have things for little girls! What is this, Hollywood?! My boss is like a living cryptid! There's some big titty spirit hanging out in there with him!! I'm so stressed I forgot to puke when I used my power to teleport here because that's what it does to me!! AND YOU'RE LAUGHING AT ME! MY LIFE IS IN SHAMBLES AND YOU'RE LAUGHING AT ME!"

She sounded like she was going to start crying at any moment.

If there was a bush anywhere near, Touma would have been the first to start sliding backward inside.

@amwexia

“Oh... I don’t know anything about your personal life, I just met you and you sounded crazy talking about ‘time travel’, and you aren’t really helping your case,”

Little My notices Touma crawling backwards on the ground.

“Hey, where ya goin’?”

@Ver @EveryoneElse​

Little My stands confused. Her head slightly tilted to the side.

“Time travel? You got a few screws loose there or something?”

She points at her head, and by extension, this redhead’s loose screws.

“Time travel isn’t real, ya dingus. That’s just some made up nonsense by some author I don’t remember the name of.”

Little My crosses her arms. She was confident that she, a time traveler, convinced her that time travel isn’t real.

@Ver @TheOtherTimeTravelers​

"This whole mission involved time travel." Shigure sighed heavily, this whole mission was a mess.

"I don't have time for this, you condescending gremlin. You absolute goddamn dumpster hooligan. I am in the MIDDLE of a LIFE THREATENING CRISIS and YOU PEOPLE are THE REASON FOR IT," the girl said with concentrated anger mostly toward Little My, not appreciating her response, before frantically running her hands through her hair.

"Man, I don't give a flying FUCK about different dimensions or time travel! I don't give a SHIT about any of this!! All of my friends are pedophiles! The STRONGEST ESPER IN THIS WHOLE CITY HANGS OUT WITH LITTLE GIRLS! Do you realize how FUCKED UP that is?! The most powerful people here all have things for little girls! What is this, Hollywood?! My boss is like a living cryptid! There's some big titty spirit hanging out in there with him!! I'm so stressed I forgot to puke when I used my power to teleport here because that's what it does to me!! AND YOU'RE LAUGHING AT ME! MY LIFE IS IN SHAMBLES AND YOU'RE LAUGHING AT ME!"

She sounded like she was going to start crying at any moment.

If there was a bush anywhere near, Touma would have been the first to start sliding backward inside.

@amwexia

Well, it seemed the Great Spirit was here if what the girl was rambling about was indeed true.

He really wanted to go back home right about now, gods did his mother end up in such a situation? He felt as if he aged ten years in the span of a few minutes.

"You said something about getting us in the building and a spirit, right?" He asked the stressed rambling-and possibly crazy-woman. The mentioned evil time travelers could be part of the Revanchist for all he knew, but given Sion's reaction she might of had some idea who they were.

@Ver @Yun Lee @amwexia @Crow @Past Squad

View attachment 4797

"Unfortunate."

Deoxys floated to the forefront of the group, tilting its head up to gaze at the so-called 'Windowless Building' for just a moment. It stared, unburdened by the girl's shrieking, before turning it's gaze back down at her. It hadn't considered what her reaction would be to Deoxys if she's so disturbed by the concept of time travel, but well, who cares.

"You need to calm down. I do not have ears, but you are hurting them."

The entity placed a tentacle on it's 'chest.' "I am Deoxys. These are my allies. You are correct in claiming that we are time travelers. But we bear no malicious intent. We require access to the Windowless Building, something that you claim you can provide, for reasons that don't have to concern you if you do not want them to."

"You claimed two..."
Deoxys paused, darting its eyes to the ground for a second before continuing, "... 'assholes' intervened in your assignment. What did these entities look like? What were they doing? You do not have to answer verbally if you do not wish."

"I can just read your mind if you'd prefer. Though many humans are not approving of this method."

Without breaking stride, the alien directed a tentacle towards Touma Kamijou, who suddenly began to slide (against his will) along the ground towards the girl and Deoxys. The pokemon glared at the boy, more how one who would look at a loathsome creature than a panicking girl. "You have not been authorized to retreat, Touma Kamijou."

It looked back to the girl again. "In any case, please take your time. We are in a rush, but you are of no use to us in your current mental state, so do what is necessary to calm down."

It was true. The phrenic atmosphere surrounding the human was swirling and erratic; spiced to the taste, sharp to the touch, and generally unpleasant to the senses, including the 'sixth' sense that Deoxys so often relies on.

"Firstly, what are you called?"

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @York @Gummi Bunnies @Sark @amwexia @Crow @Takumi @Donder172 @Ver @Minerva @Lucky @Everybody​

Cagliostro crosses her arms with a grin. "I could watch this all day... if we had all day. We have many questions, but something tells me your boss is the one with the answers."

Ben looked at how everyone reacted to the situation, before he approaches the tough-looking (?) woman. "I know how it's like to be pressured by responsibility granted to me by the cosmos and be placed in the middle of a bizarre town. And where I come from, well... we've got hundreds of 'living cryptids' we work with, including my former partner who's currently doing a solo-act as a high-ranking officer. Just keep breathing, and..."

Ben hands her a whole bag of what was left of the boy's bagged food.

"... you'll need a filled stomach if you want a clear mind."

@Ver @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @York @Gummi Bunnies @Sark @amwexia @Crow @Takumi @Donder172 @Ver @Minerva @Lucky @Everybody​

tumblr_inline_oyfsbbYpwy1vp7dy3_100.jpg

❝ ... uhhh. Maybe this is gonna be the last time I'm ever gonna time travel in my life. ❞ The man with the eyepatch grumbled out loud, talking to himself. It was already a handful with beating up some magic school student in a different time, but now this random girl was devolving into a verbal mess after being targeted by "evil time travelers." What shit timing, but at least they were here at the same time as the supposed evil assholes.

❝ Soo, kiddo. Mind pointing in the direction where the two assholes are for me? I'm more than ready to beat the shit outta some goons already. ❞ Majima casually inquires the girl, cracking his knuckles in preparation for another fight. It was practically inevitable, so he might as well be a step or two ahead. Now all he has to do is sprint down wherever this girl points him off to and-

❝ Oh what a surprise. I wasn't expecting you to be here, especially working with the Coalition. ❞

The blood in his body freezes at the sound of a familiar voice. There's no way. The time traveling was just shitting with him. Majima practically had the "deer caught in headlights" look right about now. He thought he was the only one involved with stuff occurring outside their world. Yet, the familiar and ambitious yakuza patriarch, the former kyoudai of his greatest rival, the person who was aiming for the top of the underground crime food chain in Kamurocho...

He didn't want to believe his eyesight, but...

tumblr_ozwmuyfL3L1umlaevo2_500.png

... Akira Nishikiyama was literally standing in front of them.

❝ N-Nishiki? The hell are you doing here? I thought you were far up your ass back home with the- ❞

❝ Tojo Clan inheritance investigation? Ditched it. Long story short, Majima, I found myself better business partners. All I had to do was to search outside the box. Now, reunion aside... ❞ Nishiki bluntly finished Majima's question and answered it, making it very clear that he wanted to get straight to the point. As if he also knows that there's no way this is going to conclude without a fight, he pulls out a pistol and points it at the panicking-for-her-dear-life girl, gesturing with it to convey that he needed her.

❝ We'll be needing that girl. Originally I was prepared to get rid of some loose ends, but since I'm in a good mood and seeing an old face and all, we'll quietly leave once she's with us. So, hand her over. If not, I'm sure you're well aware of what happens next. ❞ He smirked, completely banking on the fact that they won't be taking his condescending attitude too well.

Majima, on the other hand, was frozen in place for a completely different reason now. Nishiki's got to be that far up his own ass. It hasn't been a decade for them, and the other yakuza patriarch threw away his own moral code and ideals out the window for what? To be a goddamn asshole idiotic enough to mingle with the Revanchist?! Just the thought of that froze Majima up in absolute anger and frustration. He didn't even know Nishiki that well or personally had any relations with him, but he felt this anger for someone else's sake.

tumblr_inline_oxznq1n4lb1v1drab_100.jpg

❝ Really now... Man, you really fucking went and threw away all the good things that your old pal Kiryu told me for this? People near the eyepatched man would see that he was shaking in place, his hands tightly balling up into fists, and soon, an ominous shroud of darkened shadows began to take form stemming from Majima's body. ❝ You got... any GODDAMN idea on how he's gonna think of you now? How you're just strolling over and being so dismissive about the fact that you're trying to KIDNAP this mess of a girl?
HUH?!

For a split second, Nishiki flinches at the person that Majima was referring to, but soon composes himself upon realizing the apparent demonic aura that the other was giving off. As if he remembering something, the man merely rests his finger on the firearm's trigger.

❝ Kazuma Kiryu doesn't mean anything to me anymore. As long as I'm coming out of this with a bigger profit than before, nothing matters. So enough of your foolish attempt to sway me to your side, hand over the girl now. ❞

@Ver @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @York @Gummi Bunnies @Sark @amwexia @Crow @Takumi @Donder172 @Ver @Minerva @Lucky
@Everybody

"Hold it right there!"

Ben steps beside Majima as he scrolls through his Omnitrix.

"No one's kidnapping anyone today," Ben says, before turning to Little My, "watch the lady for a while. Make sure she stays here and stays where she is."

He turns back to the one referred to Nishiki.

lodGY0w.png

"Before I proceed to give you a royal buttkicking, why not you tell us who's paying you to do this?"

@Ver @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @York @Gummi Bunnies @Sark @amwexia @Crow @Takumi @Donder172 @Minerva @Lucky @Everybody​

"Yes, the Good Spirit is inside the building or whatever it's called!" The girl said to Shigure, misinterpreting the term Great Spirit evidently. Or at least, one could assume. To Deoxys, the twin-tailed girl gave him a distressed look all the while it spoke, as though she had a hard enough time just accustoming herself to its appearance, but when he asked of her name, her lip quivered before finally answering. "M-My name's Awaki Musujime! Just Musujime is fine!" She said, finally dropping her name.

As for Touma, hoping to reason his way out of Deoxys's clutches...

View attachment 4799

"W-Well, this girl's a teleporter! I figured if she was just gonna waste our time, I may as well try to find another one! In fact, I know Biri-Biri over there is close friends with a teleporter that could probably get us in sooner!" He said, gesturing toward Misaka briefly. "In fact, I--"

"Oh god it's one of them!!" Musujime exclaimed before she could accept the offer of food from Ben, pointing hysterically toward the man whom Majima identified as "Nishiki."

"Where's the other one?! God, fuck, fuck!" She cursed, hiding behind the group with ragged breaths and looking around fearfully. "They're both after that spirit inside the building! That means something to you guys, doesn't it?!"

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @York @Gummi Bunnies @Sark @amwexia @Crow @Takumi @Donder172 @Crunch @Minerva @Lucky @Everybody

@Jeremi @Crow @Sark @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi

Yennefer stepped forward. Some magic manifested itself in her hand. "You remind me of The Wild Hunt. " She metaphorically spat at him. "Travelling worlds, taking people from their homes." She said to the man.

"We will not allow her to go with you." There would be lightning showing itself now, crackling.​

le3Tc39.jpg

❝ Sure, whatever. ❞ Lapis plainly responded. There was no need to say anything else to Foo Fighters. They had a task to fulfill, considering that someone unsavory managed to sneak into the Coalition HQ. The Witch of Miracles tapped on Reiner's shoulder, he still needed to be of assistance to her.

❝ Reiner, you're coming with too. Let's not waste any time. ❞ That way, it was now a team of three.

@Atomic Knight @amwexia @York
@HQ

"What... are you talking about?!" The boy quickly said with a strained inflection to the Pokemon, struggling against Deoxys's gravity move. Indeed, he didn't heed its latter words, continuously struggling in vain. He wisened up quickly however once he felt the increased resistance discourage any further movement, but it did little to dissipate his alarmed nature. With that, he just needed to take a different plan and...

HOWWWWL!

Suddenly, what sounded like the howling of a feral wolf rang through the air loudly, followed by a wave of pure energy that knocked back the team a few feet like a small, concussive explosion. As the air cleared from there, the boy stood up finally, as though Deoxys's move had been negated altogether. Except this time, he looked a bit different.

"Grrhrr..."

View attachment 4730

The light-blue "armor" now seemed to cover his entire body, but as it stood now, it hardly even looked like armor at all now, more like he was wearing the skin of a werewolf, standing upright and glaring at everyone.

"He can erase supernatural phenomena, just like me?! Guess there's someone like that in every world..." Touma murmured in a hushed yet tense manner. He tried weighing his options on how to proceed about this, but until then, remained behind most of the group, not wanting to be caught in the crossfire, considering their sheer numbers.

Indeed, whatever the burst of concussive energy originated from, it seemed to negate the effect of not just Deoxys's gravity move, but unfortunately Yennefer's Axii as well. Snarling toward the team, the boy spoke again, this time to Schala, his voice somewhat distorted now. "I'm not the one who started this!" He exclaimed, turning toward Deoxys as his closest target and leaping forward, delivering a kick right at it with the intent of knocking it flying into the team!

@Minerva @Crunch @Crow @York @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Rooftop

View attachment 4731

"Guuuraaaaughhhh!"

Past Sion let out a sharp shriek that pierced through the air, her fingernails suddenly extending into what looked like claws as though not taking kindly to the group not moving out of the way, as though her mood had gone from 10 to 20 out of 10 in a matter of seconds, rejuvenated after drinking of her own future self's blood, not even seeming aware that it was herself in the first place.

Before she could step forward to attack however was when she stopped just as abruptly, her attention drawn by Little My biting onto her ankle. The vampiric girl let out a pained groan, giving Cagliostro enough time to do her thing. The Reinforce seemed to successfully stir the fallen Sion from her stupor, a labored groan leaving her lips as she struggled to get back to her feet, though it still seemed like she needed another moment.

"N-Ngh... I... She doesn't know what she's doing! Do whatever you have to... to put her out of commission!" Sion exclaimed as best as she could, still dizzy from her sudden loss of blood.

From there, Past Sion hissed as Cagliostro conjured a silver cross. As cliche as it seemed, the cross did seem to ward her off momentarily, but Past Sion -- through gritted teeth -- reached down and grabbed Little My, forcefully yanking her off her flesh, whatever the consequence of that might have been, and swiftly throwing her right at Cagliostro as though hoping to knock the cross out of her grasp!

With that, Past Sion leapt forward, baring her claws once again and swiping them toward the others, seemingly unaware of Ouroboros looming behind her all the while.

@York @Yun Lee @Crow @amwexia @Hallway
"I fear we have just witnessed the slaying of a child," Dorian said, having chosen to not lift a finger toward the fight that had broken out in front of him. He watched as the supposed Great Spirit collapsed to the ground, passed out. "But let's see what ODMA has to say, yes?"

With the communicators ODMA had supplied Mikoto and the others malfunctioning for the most part, one of the few communications available was through magical means. Dorian cast a quick spell and relayed directly that they had captured the Great Spirit.

After a moment, a magical projection of Milla appeared. She stared down at the boy's lifeless body.

"Muzét has a female form," she said. "That is not a Great Spirit."

@Ver @Lucky @Jeremi @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @Minerva @York @Rooftop
View attachment 4769

"Uuh, yeah, it's one thing to beat on him... if more in the interest of making sure he doesn't rat us out," Touma began, inserting himself into the exchange between Mae and Meceliss, "... but hopefully, we'll be long gone by the time he wakes up again, so by then, no one will believe his story. Stuffing him in a cupboard or something will just put more credence to his story."

Touma felt really smart for using a big word like "credence."

In any case, nodding softly toward Mae's alternative, the boy let out a soft sigh, shaking his head toward Ben and Yennefer afterward. "Well, even if we were to grasp at leads like straws, I doubt we'd find much trying to ask the kid's professor or something. If this Great Spirit Muzét traveled to this time period, I don't imagine a lot of natives to this world would know about 'em," he sighed. With the blonde boy no longer posing an obstacle to the group, the door leading outside to the peak of the Clock Tower was free to them all.

With another breath, Touma stepped forward and opened the door. As he did so, a small gust of wind hit the group, the bright sun still shining outside as they now stood on the rooftop. However, as a cursory scan would indicate, there was no sign of any such Great Spirit. Just an empty clearing above. Pursing his lips slightly, the boy rested a hand on his hip. "Nothing... Wonder if this place was a dead end or something," he mused.

Turning to Misaka, the spiky-haired boy gestured toward her. "Are you sure this is even the place, Biri-Biri? If you try looking around again up here, maybe you'll get a better cell reception now that we're up so high!" He said half-jokingly to his acquaintance.

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Donder172 @Crunch @Minerva @Sark @Lucky @York @Gummi Bunnies @Rooftop

View attachment 4770

"Get out of my WAY!" Past Sion screamed furiously, once again grabbing Little My and yanking her off, ignoring the pain that might have come with that. Instead of simply throwing her far away this time however, the girl hurled Little My into the ground right below her, before raising her foot and furiously stomping on her repeatedly.

"Die DIE DIE!!"

With a hateful screech, she punted Little My away once again, and just in time as Cagliostro's pillars of silver -- along with Severa's purifying spell -- eliciting sharp hisses from her like an angered cat, the pale girl raising her arms defensively and staggering back, steadily weakened by the onslaught that came her way until...

Click.

Past Sion inadvertently backed right into her present counterpart, the normal Sion having managed to get back to her feet just in the nick of time. And with a cold expression, bangs obscuring her eyes...

BANG!

With a loud sound akin to a gunshot, Past Sion wordlessly fell down, slumping into Sion's arms, the young woman giving a strained look as she steadily regained her strength, letting out a deep breath as the vampire ceased moving.

View attachment 4771

"... Before you ask, mine is just a gun of magecraft. It won't cause any lasting damage, especially not once her illness wears off," Sion grunted, taking a breath. "But it appears my fears were confirmed. The energy presence Ms. Misaka detected here wasn't the Great Spirit. It was just... me," she said softly, gazing down at her downed past self.

Dragging her past self back to the support pillar she was once chained to, the young ODMA member looked uneasily toward the others. "I suppose an explanation is in order here?" She half-facetiously inquired, holstering her CZ-75 handgun once again.

@Yun Lee @Crow @amwexia @Takumi @York @Hallway
View attachment 4772

"Not... exactly. Not anymore, at least," Sion responded to Severa's inquiry. The girl closed her eyes briefly, as if to compose herself, before looking to the group again. "During this time period, during the Fiamma Incident, Fiamma of the Right's machinations had generated enough malevolence that he had reawakened the Night of Wallachia, an ancient Dead Apostle Ancestor vampire in this world. Fortunately enough, Night of Wallachia was -- as the records say -- destroyed in little time by the group that had been embroiled within the Fiamma Incident," she began to explain, attempting to put it into digestible terms.

"The fact of the matter is, however... Night of Wallachia was also my ancestor. His blood ran in mine, and for a long time, for every time he had risen again and again, I had long struggled with these... impulses within me, because of him. During the worst of it, during this time, I had even requested to be restrained for as long as I could sense he was active once more. Hence, I was chained in this room of my own consent, when I was of sound mind, at least," Sion went on, looking down at her past self. "When I lost my mind for that brief moment, succumbing to those vampiric urges... Well, I don't have any memory of it. But now, I guess I finally know what happened in the void in my mind."

"These impulses... have cost me a lot,"
she said, her voice taking a sad tone as she looked off distantly. "The previous time Night of Wallachia rose, three years before the Fiamma Incident, I was sent along with a female knight of the Holy Church to dispose of him. Even so, I was reckless, stupid... and she had to sacrifice herself to put him away for just a little bit. Because of that, I'd resolved since then to never lose anyone again. I just... wish I was able to..." She trailed off, clutching her arm in a bittersweet manner. "But that's just an old memory. It -- and this very place -- is just the past..."

"We should rendezvous at the rooftop, in any case. I... don't have any more desire to linger here."

@Yun Lee @Crow @amwexia @Takumi @Hallway
A spark of anger bounced off Mikoto's head. "You calling me a cellular tower or something?" she said in response to Touma, though it was not terribly loud. As for the cookies comment, she just gave the boy a glare that was somewhere between anger and embarrassment.

"Hold on."

She closed her eyes, repeating the actions she had taken before. Her face twitched slightly as if she was feeling discomfort. "... Academy City," she eventually said. She opened her eyes and shook her head. "That's what I'm seeing."

"Well, that's a little vague," Dorian said. "Mind helping me out here?"

Mikoto sighed. "Uh, it's like... a tall building, no windows, three different segments, sort of in that direction..." She gestured to the side of the rooftop. "But it's weird. This world is... strange."

"Always is that way, isn't it?" Dorian shrugged. "Very well, I'll try my best."

Dorian once again cast his teleportation spell, bringing the group to yet another new location.

@Ver @Lucky @Jeremi @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @Minerva @York @Yun Lee @amwexia @Takumi @Space_Candy @Past
View attachment 4786

"Endymion? No... If what Misaka sees is a structure like that, it could only be..." Touma began to respond to Severa, before the teleportation happened. With everyone gathered together and Dorian made his move, a blinding light enveloped everyone's field of vision briefly, and as it eventually subsided, the team would find themselves in a certain city, bright lights illuminating every corner like a futuristic utopia.

And right in front of them stood an imposing structure. A massive skyscraper with no entrances whatsoever. A structure with no way to see inside, and yet they could just feel in the air a staggering power that waited inside. A building that the likes of Touma and Misaka -- who were already from this city to begin with -- knew little about beyond the urban legends surrounding it.

View attachment 4785

"... the Windowless Building," Touma breathed, looking up at the daunting structure.

"I see... I think I understand now," Sion murmured, holding a thoughtful hand to her chin. "We started in the Japan of my world, and then the England of the very same one, all the while it was being merged with this one. And at this point of the assimilation, Academy City -- which doesn't exist in my world -- doesn't match where it would be geographically, even if we're just in your Japan. Like mashing two marbles together," she said, attempting to rationalize the situation. "... Does that make sense?"

"Not really, but I'm used to it at this point," Touma responded. "How's uh, everyone feeling right now though? Figuring out how to get inside the Windowless Building is gonna be the hard part, unless something really convenient happens soon."

It will.

"I guess this can kinda be overwhelming for some of you," he continued, looking right at Severa when he said that. "There's a lot going on, but I guess it wouldn't be like the Revanchist to give us even an inch," Touma sighed tiredly, rubbing the back of his head as he stared at the Windowless Building in front of them.

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @York @Donder172 @amwexia @Crow @Crunch @Minerva @Sark @Everybody
View attachment 4795

"I'm just saying, you seem like you're always mad about something! Then again, so does Misaka, but--" Touma began to exclaim toward Severa, before being interrupted by an almost comedically piercing scream.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEP!"

Through the once bustling city -- seemingly mostly emptied out at this point in time -- the howling of a panicked young woman could be heard. Touma and Sion cocked their heads about, scanning the immediate area, but yielded no fruit. There was no telling just where exactly where it was coming from, until...

Fwoosh!

With a strange wriggling sound, in the literal blink of an eye, a twin-tailed girl suddenly appeared out of nowhere, seemingly materializing in the air before inadvertently crashing into Touma. With a flabbergasted cry, the spiky-haired boy found himself tumbling to the ground on his back, with the girl reeling in pain for a brief moment, before managing to gather her bearings, pushing herself off the ground, eyes wide as though in a panic, supported by her subsequent, elegant words.

"Oh god oh fuck oh god oh fuck," the girl murmured, not even seeming to acknowledge her unceremonious entrance, before looking up at everyone.

View attachment 4796

"Y-You people...! And Railgun?! Are you guys the time travelers?!" She abruptly said crudely, her second statement aimed toward Misaka as though she seemed to recognize her, the strange girl's words causing Sion to furrow a brow.

"... We are. This is an unexpected development; were you expecting our arrival?" The lavender haired girl asked, still cupping her chin in her hand. "And furthermore, what has you panicked? Is somebody after you?"

"Don't ask me that like you don't fucking know!!" The girl cantankerously exclaimed. "Th--the evil time travelers!! I don't know what your whole deal is supposed to be, man! But my asshole boss just said I'm supposed to help you guys inside the Windowless Building, so I just waited out here for you like an actual troglodyte and then two assholes just suddenly showed up and started attacking me outta nowhere!!"

"Evil... time travelers? Could she mean...?" Sion murmured in mild bewilderment, furrowing her brow. Whoever these supposed other time travelers were though, it didn't seem like they were around immediately, but...

"... Ow," Touma groaned meanwhile, still floored.

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @York @Gummi Bunnies @Sark @amwexia @Crow @Takumi @Donder172 @Crunch @Minerva @Lucky @Everybody

❝ ... uhhh. Maybe this is gonna be the last time I'm ever gonna time travel in my life. ❞ The man with the eyepatch grumbled out loud, talking to himself. It was already a handful with beating up some magic school student in a different time, but now this random girl was devolving into a verbal mess after being targeted by "evil time travelers." What shit timing, but at least they were here at the same time as the supposed evil assholes.

❝ Soo, kiddo. Mind pointing in the direction where the two assholes are for me? I'm more than ready to beat the shit outta some goons already. ❞ Majima casually inquires the girl, cracking his knuckles in preparation for another fight. It was practically inevitable, so he might as well be a step or two ahead. Now all he has to do is sprint down wherever this girl points him off to and-

❝ Oh what a surprise. I wasn't expecting you to be here, especially working with the Coalition. ❞

The blood in his body freezes at the sound of a familiar voice. There's no way. The time traveling was just shitting with him. Majima practically had the "deer caught in headlights" look right about now. He thought he was the only one involved with stuff occurring outside their world. Yet, the familiar and ambitious yakuza patriarch, the former kyoudai of his greatest rival, the person who was aiming for the top of the underground crime food chain in Kamurocho...

❝ N-Nishiki? The hell are you doing here? I thought you were far up your ass back home with the- ❞

❝ Tojo Clan inheritance investigation? Ditched it. Long story short, Majima, I found myself better business partners. All I had to do was to search outside the box. Now, reunion aside... ❞ Nishiki bluntly finished Majima's question and answered it, making it very clear that he wanted to get straight to the point. As if he also knows that there's no way this is going to conclude without a fight, he pulls out a pistol and points it at the panicking-for-her-dear-life girl, gesturing with it to convey that he needed her.

❝ We'll be needing that girl. Originally I was prepared to get rid of some loose ends, but since I'm in a good mood and seeing an old face and all, we'll quietly leave once she's with us. So, hand her over. If not, I'm sure you're well aware of what happens next. ❞ He smirked, completely banking on the fact that they won't be taking his condescending attitude too well.

Majima, on the other hand, was frozen in place for a completely different reason now. Nishiki's got to be that far up his own ass. It hasn't been a decade for them, and the other yakuza patriarch threw away his own moral code and ideals out the window for what? To be a goddamn asshole idiotic enough to mingle with the Revanchist?! Just the thought of that froze Majima up in absolute anger and frustration. He didn't even know Nishiki that well or personally had any relations with him, but he felt this anger for someone else's sake.

❝ Really now... Man, you really fucking went and threw away all the good things that your old pal Kiryu told me for this? People near the eyepatched man would see that he was shaking in place, his hands tightly balling up into fists, and soon, an ominous shroud of darkened shadows began to take form stemming from Majima's body. ❝ You got... any GODDAMN idea on how he's gonna think of you now? How you're just strolling over and being so dismissive about the fact that you're trying to KIDNAP this mess of a girl?
HUH?!

For a split second, Nishiki flinches at the person that Majima was referring to, but soon composes himself upon realizing the apparent demonic aura that the other was giving off. As if he remembering something, the man merely rests his finger on the firearm's trigger.

❝ Kazuma Kiryu doesn't mean anything to me anymore. As long as I'm coming out of this with a bigger profit than before, nothing matters. So enough of your foolish attempt to sway me to your side, hand over the girl now. ❞

@Ver @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @York @Gummi Bunnies @Sark @amwexia @Crow @Takumi @Donder172 @Ver @Minerva @Lucky
@Everybody
"Yes, the Good Spirit is inside the building or whatever it's called!" The girl said to Shigure, misinterpreting the term Great Spirit evidently. Or at least, one could assume. To Deoxys, the twin-tailed girl gave him a distressed look all the while it spoke, as though she had a hard enough time just accustoming herself to its appearance, but when he asked of her name, her lip quivered before finally answering. "M-My name's Awaki Musujime! Just Musujime is fine!" She said, finally dropping her name.

View attachment 4799

"W-Well, this girl's a teleporter! I figured if she was just gonna waste our time, I may as well try to find another one! In fact, I know Biri-Biri over there is close friends with a teleporter that could probably get us in sooner!" He said, gesturing toward Misaka briefly. "In fact, I--"

"Oh god it's one of them!!" Musujime exclaimed before she could accept the offer of food from Ben, pointing hysterically toward the man whom Majima identified as "Nishiki."

"Where's the other one?! God, fuck, fuck!" She cursed, hiding behind the group with ragged breaths and looking around fearfully. "They're both after that spirit inside the building! That means something to you guys, doesn't it?!"

Interlude - Rebirth

Power, freedom, revenge.

That and much more had inevitably resulted in her capture and subsequent servitude to an organization which she could care less about now.

In the end, when she had thought she was free again to do what she pleased, she was caught again, in a web of lies.

They promised to return the powers she had lost to her. She would be feared, and powerfull again.

But what they didn't tell her, was just how little of her would be left, by the time the process was over.

Her name, her personality, her ambitions, her desires.

They took them all away from her, stowing away what was not important deep into her subconscious.

Her mind was not what it once was, but at least... Her body, could still perform the tasks they desired of her.

"Skullshatterer. At your service."

With those words, her fate would be sealed.

Sophie, Schala & ???

After the other SHion was pacified, Sophie had decided to comfort Shion, that sad smile on her face again.

"I know how it feels... To be forced to face the past once again. But, just know that you aren't alone. Not this time."
She said.

With that, she would prepare to leave with the others to rendezvous with the rest of the group on the roof.

Schala on the other hand would inevitably be forced to use her magic, humming strange notes as she created walls of ice and stone, defending from the boy's attacks. But this whole time, she had tried and tried again to reason with him, only for her voice to be lost in the chaos of the situation.

Eventually, after the poor student had been knocked out, Schala helped hide his unconscious body. Though, she made sure to cast a healing spell on him, so he would hopefully not wake up with much more than a minor headache, mouthing the words. "I'm sorry" as she did so.

But soon, she would find herself reunited from the others who had gone down that hallway, and they would find their way towards a structure where the real Great Spirit was held, rather than the boy which Schala had thought might have been it.

At least they hadn't accidentally knocked out a Great Spirit in that scuffle. Though, she wondered if a Great Spirit would ever leave themselves that vulnerable in the first place.

Arriving at the structure, Schala and Sophie both simultaneously took up a battle ready stance, the latter drawing her weapon, as the former raised her hands, their eyes trained on two figures, prepared to protect the girl they had been after.

They were time travelers, but evidently, they were Revanchist.

That alone was enough for them to be cautious.

As Nishiki demanded them to hand over the girl, the other figure spoke, clad in a cloak and gas mask, wielding what might have been two grenade launchers.

Their presense itself seemed to heat up the air around them.

0SDgUnS.png

"It would be in your best interest to do as Nishiki says. But, I'm always happy to do things... The hard way." They spoke.

Their body type was somewhat feminine, but muffled by the gas mask, and possibly distorted by some kind of device within that mask, it was uncertain who they were.

But what was certain was that they had the same goals as Nishiki.

"You must understand if I refuse. If your mission is to capture that girl, it... Will be mine to protect her." Schala said, her gaze flitting between Nishiki and the mysterious person.

By now, she was used to fighting. Perhaps those encounters with Jiren had a benefit to them after all; despite their clash of ideologies, the sheer amount of conviction and dedication he had to had to his cause would not be forgotten. In some ways, Jiren, as much as she didn't share his entire thought process had become an inspiration to her.

Sophie in the meantime eyed the masked person with caution, gun drawn as she prepared to fire should she need to, but she frowned, staring down that mysterious person as she seemed in thought.

"Do I know you?" She asked.

The mysterious person's gaze snapped to Sophie briefly, growling a little, the sound almost being obscured by the mask itself.

"What you think you know of me is irrelevant. I'm here to claim what is ours. Give. Me. The girl." With that tone of theirs, it was unlikely there would be an opportunity to negotiate.

"No! I won't! Whatever you want with her, I can't let you have her!"

She shouted.

At this rate, a battle was all but inevitable. It was just a matter of who would make the first move...​

"Don't you worry about me, amatus," Dorian said to Connor, giving the other man a wink. "Truthfully, the time magic that brought us here was far more likely to cause me significant harm. Such magic really shouldn't be used by anyone, frankly. I'll see to it that our research is seen not by a single soul once all this is over."

Once the twin-tailed girl arrived, Dorian found himself amused at first, but quickly was over her quirky angry act. He would have tossed a couple barbed and sarcastic comments her way, but this trip through time was putting him at odds with himself already.

"Why does it feel as if the multiverse is absolutely littered with people like this?" Dorian said with a scoff. He rolled his eyes and shook his head, trying to discern what exactly this girl was saying amidst the nonsense.

lR0N1j8.gif

"Ugh..." He turned back to the girl and affixed her a no-nonsense look, though that betrayed what ended up coming out of his mouth. "Big titty spirit, huh? Is that what the 'Great' part refers to? Are the other spirits also well... endowed?"

"Come on!"

Sparks of electricity bounced off Mikoto. Weird enough that they were here at all, but now this girl was here spouting nonsense. Mikoto was hardly surprised that someone would recognize her here, but... when she said the strongest esper, she must have meant...

nClmPsn.jpg

"Hold on... are you friends with... him?" Mikoto grit her teeth. Static was building up around, growing more volatile in turn with her growing discomfort. She was about ready to attack this girl on the spot, explanations be damned, until the sudden appearance of two new threats.

"I've had it with this!" she cried. "Tell me why I shouldn't take you out right this instant?!"

@Ver @Lucky @Jeremi @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @Minerva @York @Yun Lee @amwexia @Takumi @Space_Candy @Past

For Libra and Chise, it wasn't long before their trek took them to a hallway where a young boy stood. He turned his head to look at them and looked surprised.

GDZXPf5.png

"O-Oh!" he exclaimed. "Are you two with the Coalition? Can you help me?"

@Takumi @Yun Lee

Down the hall from Foo Fighters, Reiner and Lapis, they could catch a glimpse of something moving quickly out of sight. It was moving quickly, as if it was trying not to be caught.

@Gummi Bunnies @amwexia @York

"I think I'd like to keep the guy who doesn't trust me close by," Piper said, joining Frank and Billy. She gave the skull man a sly grin. "I've been wondering, are you some kind of demon? Monster? I mean, back in The Commonwealth, I guess you wouldn't look totally out of place next to one of the uglier super mutants."

@Jeremi @Lucky

For the remaining, Kyosuke regarded them with a suspicious eye. "I'd like you three to give me your opinions. If an impostor was among one of those who joined us on this floor, who do you think it could be?"

@Sark @Donder172

"Don't you worry about me, amatus," Dorian said to Connor, giving the other man a wink. "Truthfully, the time magic that brought us here was far more likely to cause me significant harm. Such magic really shouldn't be used by anyone, frankly. I'll see to it that our research is seen not by a single soul once all this is over."

Once the twin-tailed girl arrived, Dorian found himself amused at first, but quickly was over her quirky angry act. He would have tossed a couple barbed and sarcastic comments her way, but this trip through time was putting him at odds with himself already.

"Why does it feel as if the multiverse is absolutely littered with people like this?" Dorian said with a scoff. He rolled his eyes and shook his head, trying to discern what exactly this girl was saying amidst the nonsense.

lR0N1j8.gif

"Ugh..." He turned back to the girl and affixed her a no-nonsense look, though that betrayed what ended up coming out of his mouth. "Big titty spirit, huh? Is that what the 'Great' part refers to? Are the other spirits also well... endowed?"

"Come on!"

Sparks of electricity bounced off Mikoto. Weird enough that they were here at all, but now this girl was here spouting nonsense. Mikoto was hardly surprised that someone would recognize her here, but... when she said the strongest esper, she must have meant...

nClmPsn.jpg

"Hold on... are you friends with... him?" Mikoto grit her teeth. Static was building up around, growing more volatile in turn with her growing discomfort. She was about ready to attack this girl on the spot, explanations be damned, until the sudden appearance of two new threats.

"I've had it with this!" she cried. "Tell me why I shouldn't take you out right this instant?!"

For Libra and Chise, it wasn't long before their trek took them to a hallway where a young boy stood. He turned his head to look at them and looked surprised.

GDZXPf5.png

@Takumi @Yun Lee

Down the hall from Foo Fighters, Reiner and Lapis, they could catch a glimpse of something moving quickly out of sight. It was moving quickly, as if it was trying not to be caught.

"I think I'd like to keep the guy who doesn't trust me close by," Piper said, joining Frank and Billy. She gave the skull man a sly grin. "I've been wondering, are you some kind of demon? Monster? I mean, back in The Commonwealth, I guess you wouldn't look totally out of place next to one of the uglier super mutants."

@Jeremi @Lucky

For the remaining, Kyosuke regarded them with a suspicious eye. "I'd like you three to give me your opinions. If an impostor was among one of those who joined us on this floor, who do you think it could be?"

@Sark @Donder172

"I agree with the child," Bayonetta had produced her guns and was pointing them squarely at their foes as Mae readied up a spell just in case. "I have had such a terrible day and I'd just love to use up all my pent up aggression on you."

"Bzzt! Try again!" The Rider replied to Piper. "I've got the Spirit of Vengeance inside of me, not to mention the Power Cosmic. So I'm basically space Jesus but instead of saving people I kill them. And hey! First you're an ageist and then you mock my looks? I thought we were supposed to be the good guys!"

@Atomic Knight @Lucky

"Wh-wh-wh-what are you on about?!" Musujime stammered to Misaka who seemed ready to kill. "I thought you were over the Sisters Project already! After all, it's been like two months, right?!"

View attachment 4804

"Actually, she's from an alternate dimension where it only just happened for her," Touma clarified.

"Are you serious?!" The girl yelled, before looking to Misaka again. "L-L-Look! The only way inside the Windowless Building is with the help of a teleporter like me! Or what, you wanna involve your teleporter friend in this fiasco?!" Musujime exclaimed.

"Besides, it's not like I've got any love for Accelerator!! He punched me into a wall the first time we met and then after that, he forgot we even met at all! They just make me work with him at this point!" She continued, namedropping the aforementioned strongest Esper as if there was any doubt before.

"M-Misaka..." Touma said softly in a sudden shift of tone, putting a hand on the Electromaster's shoulder. Whether the intent was to calm her down or restrain her from attacking Musujime, who could say though? Maybe a bit of both. If he wasn't as dense as he was. But even so...

"If your world's anything like mine, he'll come around. He'll face the sins of his past, and work his damndest to make up for that. Hell, I wonder if you'd even believe me if I said in my world, there was a point where you, me, and him worked together to fight off Othinus's forces in Hawaii!" He said with a light chuckle, scratching the back of his head, before wisening up again. "But he'll never get that chance if we let these guys get to Musujime and take the Great Spirit for their own purposes! Isn't that why you're here with us now? If not to save the multiverse, then to protect the smiles of those Sisters that wanted to live on, right?!"

He was definitely a different boy than the Touma Kamijou that this Misaka knew at this point in time, if nothing else. The Touma of that time could never learn to put his trust in others like this.

View attachment 4801

"If the girl's story that the Great Spirit is truly in the building is true, I wonder if you'd be able to transport us in," Sion said to Dorian, eyeing the appearance of the two mysterious strangers. "But I suppose before that, if the Revanchist indeed managed to chase us back in time, we may as well take care of them first."

@Atomic Knight

KIcNzN8.png

"Othinus? In Hawaii? That's the most priceless thing I've heard," Ben comments as he finally smacks his watch down, saying his next line in a rough yet high-pitched voice.

l7iq6xO.png

"Did she remember to say aloha? AlohAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Where Ben stood was now occupied by a plucky little battery man, no bigger than a housecat. For a second one would be convinced that he was preparing to saw a rabbit's foot from its body.

Next thing you knew, the little guy looked towards Nishiki, grinning at him as a taunt.

"Oh yeah, I forgot...

BUZZSHOCK!"

@Ver @Lucky @Jeremi @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @Minerva @York @Yun Lee @amwexia @Takumi @Space_Candy @Atomic Knight @Past​

Last edited:
“You’re all just saying this because I’m old,” The Rider replied eyeing the group, Piper especially getting a double dose of old man sass. “Being a bunch of ageists. But fine, if you don’t want listen to a guy with a flaming skull for a head who sold his soul to the devil and then his dignity to another one then fine. It’s…fine.” Either way he headed with the group and as they were broken up into groups he took a few steps firmly towards Piper. “We’re going to have a lot of fun murdering the infiltrator, I can tell.”

@amwexia @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Sark @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Takumi @York @Donder172 @HQ
"Just a suggestion, we might want to keep alive. Maybe said infiltrator still has some information we could use. So if you can, I suggest trying to take him alive. If not, shame but not the end." James suggested.

@Sark @Donder172
"I think it would likely be someone who knows how to act. It might not even be an imposter, but someone who gained your trust over a long period of time. Whoever betrayed us knows that we are aware of his or her presence, but not who they are. I hope that makes sense." James responded, noticing that Kyosuke looks at them with suspicion. "The tricky part is to not become paranoid or too trusting. Too trusting and you'll give the traitor a chance, and paranoia will cost you allies."

View attachment 4795

"I'm just saying, you seem like you're always mad about something! Then again, so does Misaka, but--" Touma began to exclaim toward Severa, before being interrupted by an almost comedically piercing scream.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEP!"

Through the once bustling city -- seemingly mostly emptied out at this point in time -- the howling of a panicked young woman could be heard. Touma and Sion cocked their heads about, scanning the immediate area, but yielded no fruit. There was no telling just where exactly where it was coming from, until...

Fwoosh!

With a strange wriggling sound, in the literal blink of an eye, a twin-tailed girl suddenly appeared out of nowhere, seemingly materializing in the air before inadvertently crashing into Touma. With a flabbergasted cry, the spiky-haired boy found himself tumbling to the ground on his back, with the girl reeling in pain for a brief moment, before managing to gather her bearings, pushing herself off the ground, eyes wide as though in a panic, supported by her subsequent, elegant words.

"Oh god oh fuck oh god oh fuck," the girl murmured, not even seeming to acknowledge her unceremonious entrance, before looking up at everyone.

View attachment 4796

"Y-You people...! And Railgun?! Are you guys the time travelers?!" She abruptly said crudely, her second statement aimed toward Misaka as though she seemed to recognize her, the strange girl's words causing Sion to furrow a brow.

"... We are. This is an unexpected development; were you expecting our arrival?" The lavender haired girl asked, still cupping her chin in her hand. "And furthermore, what has you panicked? Is somebody after you?"

"Don't ask me that like you don't fucking know!!" The girl cantankerously exclaimed. "Th--the evil time travelers!! I don't know what your whole deal is supposed to be, man! But my asshole boss just said I'm supposed to help you guys inside the Windowless Building, so I just waited out here for you like an actual troglodyte and then two assholes just suddenly showed up and started attacking me outta nowhere!!"

"Evil... time travelers? Could she mean...?" Sion murmured in mild bewilderment, furrowing her brow. Whoever these supposed other time travelers were though, it didn't seem like they were around immediately, but...

"... Ow," Touma groaned meanwhile, still floored.

"We're not like those two. I can promise." Meceliss said with a calm tone towards the girl.

View attachment 4797

"Unfortunate."

Deoxys floated to the forefront of the group, tilting its head up to gaze at the so-called 'Windowless Building' for just a moment. It stared, unburdened by the girl's shrieking, before turning it's gaze back down at her. It hadn't considered what her reaction would be to Deoxys if she's so disturbed by the concept of time travel, but well, who cares.

"You need to calm down. I do not have ears, but you are hurting them."

The entity placed a tentacle on it's 'chest.' "I am Deoxys. These are my allies. You are correct in claiming that we are time travelers. But we bear no malicious intent. We require access to the Windowless Building, something that you claim you can provide, for reasons that don't have to concern you if you do not want them to."

"You claimed two..."
Deoxys paused, darting its eyes to the ground for a second before continuing, "... 'assholes' intervened in your assignment. What did these entities look like? What were they doing? You do not have to answer verbally if you do not wish."

"I can just read your mind if you'd prefer. Though many humans are not approving of this method."

Without breaking stride, the alien directed a tentacle towards Touma Kamijou, who suddenly began to slide (against his will) along the ground towards the girl and Deoxys. The pokemon glared at the boy, more how one who would look at a loathsome creature than a panicking girl. "You have not been authorized to retreat, Touma Kamijou."

It looked back to the girl again. "In any case, please take your time. We are in a rush, but you are of no use to us in your current mental state, so do what is necessary to calm down."

It was true. The phrenic atmosphere surrounding the human was swirling and erratic; spiced to the taste, sharp to the touch, and generally unpleasant to the senses, including the 'sixth' sense that Deoxys so often relies on.

"Firstly, what are you called?"

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @York @Gummi Bunnies @Sark @amwexia @Crow @Takumi @Donder172 @Ver @Minerva @Lucky @Everybody​
"My name is Meceliss." She said, introducing herself to the girl.

HUH?!

@Everybody
"Unfortunately for you, you will not be allowed to take her with you." Meceliss said towards Nishiki. While she wasn't interested in a fight right now, she wasn't going to let him take the girl. As she tried to make eye contact with the man, she briefly moves her robe, giving the man a brief glimpse of her lightsaber hilt should it come in his eyesight.

FOO FIGHTERS

“You two see that?”

Foo Fighters used her stand to morph her hand into a gun and held it out.

“Let’s go! We have to stop him!”

Foo Fighters then ran after the man. Hopefully, Lapis and Reiner would be in tow.

@Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @York

LITTLE MY

“Huh?” Little My said in response to Ben.

Turning her attention to Nishiki, and his threatening of Musujime, Little My’s eyes filled with rage. She was on the verge of tears, and he’s only making things worse.

“HEY! Get your slimy hands off of her! She’s already going through enough as it is, ya clod!”

And with that, Little My burst forward towards Nishiki, hoping to bite his ankles. Nobody lays their hands on someone who’s going through shit and gets away with it. Even if Musujime called her a ‘gremlin’.

Little My did find ‘absolute goddamn dumpster hooligan‘ deadass hilarious, though.

@Ver @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @FightingNishiki​

Last edited:

lR0N1j8.gif

"Come on!"

nClmPsn.jpg

GDZXPf5.png

@Takumi @Yun Lee

@Jeremi @Lucky

@Sark @Donder172

"Help you with what?" Chise asked, keeping her weariness out of her voice. She glanced to Libra briefly, before glancing back at the boy before them.

Keeping alert, she listened carefully to the boy's tone of voice and how he spoke to try and determine his intentions, while also trying to keep an ear out for anyone else that might round a corner.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee

HUH?!

@Everybody

Interlude - Rebirth

Power, freedom, revenge.

That and much more had inevitably resulted in her capture and subsequent servitude to an organization which she could care less about now.

In the end, when she had thought she was free again to do what she pleased, she was caught again, in a web of lies.

They promised to return the powers she had lost to her. She would be feared, and powerfull again.

But what they didn't tell her, was just how little of her would be left, by the time the process was over.

Her name, her personality, her ambitions, her desires.

They took them all away from her, stowing away what was not important deep into her subconscious.

Her mind was not what it once was, but at least... Her body, could still perform the tasks they desired of her.

"Skullshatterer. At your service."

With those words, her fate would be sealed.

Sophie, Schala & ???

After the other SHion was pacified, Sophie had decided to comfort Shion, that sad smile on her face again.

"I know how it feels... To be forced to face the past once again. But, just know that you aren't alone. Not this time." She said.

With that, she would prepare to leave with the others to rendezvous with the rest of the group on the roof.

Schala on the other hand would inevitably be forced to use her magic, humming strange notes as she created walls of ice and stone, defending from the boy's attacks. But this whole time, she had tried and tried again to reason with him, only for her voice to be lost in the chaos of the situation.

Eventually, after the poor student had been knocked out, Schala helped hide his unconscious body. Though, she made sure to cast a healing spell on him, so he would hopefully not wake up with much more than a minor headache, mouthing the words. "I'm sorry" as she did so.

But soon, she would find herself reunited from the others who had gone down that hallway, and they would find their way towards a structure where the real Great Spirit was held, rather than the boy which Schala had thought might have been it.

At least they hadn't accidentally knocked out a Great Spirit in that scuffle. Though, she wondered if a Great Spirit would ever leave themselves that vulnerable in the first place.

Arriving at the structure, Schala and Sophie both simultaneously took up a battle ready stance, the latter drawing her weapon, as the former raised her hands, their eyes trained on two figures, prepared to protect the girl they had been after.

They were time travelers, but evidently, they were Revanchist.

That alone was enough for them to be cautious.

As Nishiki demanded them to hand over the girl, the other figure spoke, clad in a cloak and gas mask, wielding what might have been two grenade launchers.

Their presense itself seemed to heat up the air around them.

0SDgUnS.png

"It would be in your best interest to do as Nishiki says. But, I'm always happy to do things... The hard way." They spoke.

Their body type was somewhat feminine, but muffled by the gas mask, and possibly distorted by some kind of device within that mask, it was uncertain who they were.

But what was certain was that they had the same goals as Nishiki.

"You must understand if I refuse. If your mission is to capture that girl, it... Will be mine to protect her." Schala said, her gaze flitting between Nishiki and the mysterious person.

By now, she was used to fighting. Perhaps those encounters with Jiren had a benefit to them after all; despite their clash of ideologies, the sheer amount of conviction and dedication he had to had to his cause would not be forgotten. In some ways, Jiren, as much as she didn't share his entire thought process had become an inspiration to her.

Sophie in the meantime eyed the masked person with caution, gun drawn as she prepared to fire should she need to, but she frowned, staring down that mysterious person as she seemed in thought.

"Do I know you?" She asked.

The mysterious person's gaze snapped to Sophie briefly, growling a little, the sound almost being obscured by the mask itself.

"What you think you know of me is irrelevant. I'm here to claim what is ours. Give. Me. The girl." With that tone of theirs, it was unlikely there would be an opportunity to negotiate.

"No! I won't! Whatever you want with her, I can't let you have her!"

She shouted.

At this rate, a battle was all but inevitable. It was just a matter of who would make the first move...​

View attachment 4799

"I believe you mean the Great Spirit." Shigure corrected, then took notice at how she seemed uncomfortable when Deoxys spoke to her.

"Musujime, right? It'd probably be best if--" he started in an attempt to calm her down, then Nishiki and his associate showed up to attempt to take the teleporter to get to the Great Spirit.

"We won't let you get your hands on this girl." Shigure spoke up, holding his naginata at the ready.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @Atomic Knight @Past Squad

"UGH! Will somebody make the first move already?!" Severa rolled her eyes, getting her lance ready. AS if on cue, Little My did just that. "Yeah! Go gremlin!" She'd follow up by charging Nishiki. It was probably too much to hope that she'd skewer him, but hey. May as well be useful for once.

@Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Atomic Knight @Everyone

---

A blonde boy...one unaligned with the Coalition...Libra already didn't trust this. "Are you lost?" He asked, trying to sound as unsuspecting as possible. "I know things can be a bit daunting to those we conscripted...what is your name?" Every red flag was going up, and he was not going to let his guard down for a single second.

@Atomic Knight @Takumi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back