Status
Not open for further replies.
Komaru shielded herself by putting her arms over her head, but it wasn't just her who was in danger now. "M-Maybe we should fall back!" she yelled.

@Ver @Capri @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @Takumi @Piper's Landing

Solas, Zaheer, and their third member looked nonplussed by anything Frank had to say. However, they did exchange glances at what Libra said. "Whatever bloodshed you speak of recently, that has nothing to do with us," Zaheer said.

"The destruction of the Coalition's headquarters during your civil war was regrettable," Solas said, "but that is all the harm my actions have caused you."

Milla eyed them. "They're not with the Revanchist," she concluded.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @York @Cathedral

"Yeah, it seems like they want to do it the hard way." The Cosmic Ghost Rider twirled the chain around and flung it towards Zaheer in an attempt to wrap it around the Air bender's neck and pull him up close.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @York @Cathedral

Komaru shielded herself by putting her arms over her head, but it wasn't just her who was in danger now. "M-Maybe we should fall back!" she yelled.

Solas, Zaheer, and their third member looked nonplussed by anything Frank had to say. However, they did exchange glances at what Libra said. "Whatever bloodshed you speak of recently, that has nothing to do with us," Zaheer said.

"The destruction of the Coalition's headquarters during your civil war was regrettable," Solas said, "but that is all the harm my actions have caused you."

Milla eyed them. "They're not with the Revanchist," she concluded.

"Maybe there's a way around them?" Chise suggested, moving to stand protectively in front of Komaru and attempt to use her dragon arm to tear apart any of the cloud like creatures that got too close.

@Atomic Knight @Capri @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Crunch @Piper's Landing

Byakuya grit his teeth and looked around himself. He really didn't have a constructive response for Severa.

"Clearly, flinging yourself at it isn't working."

@Yun Lee @Capri @Takumi @Underground

Komaru screamed as Titus came at her arm with the chainsword. She closed her eyes and tried to hold still despite the pain. The small creature refused to let go, even as it began to be cut. It made no noise beyond the odd suction sound it was making, even as its body was split into two. It eventually exploded into a cloud of black dust, freeing the girl.

"W-Wow..." she said, breathing heavily.

She then breathed a sigh of relief, but a moment later, let out a worried cry when the road ahead began to fill with a huge crowd of the small creatures.

A magical barrier conjured by Solas came down and protected his trio, while Zaheer's airbending dissipated some of the lightning. "All we desire is change," Zaheer declared.

"What we desire affects our worlds only," Solas added. "It was never my intention to involve the Coalition."

"Well neither is standing here running your mouth, but you're still doing THAT!" Gawds, this guy was the worst! Severa suddenly found herself missing Touma's company. "How about instead of standing around and pointing out the obvious you try and actually DO something like the rest of us?!"

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Yun Lee @Capri @Takumi @Underground

---

"Never your intention?" That was just ridiculous. "You have not only involved the Coalition, the entire Multiverse! Children were killed today! Innocent children, victims of a terrorist attack, along with people who also wanted change in their worlds, and others! Do you desire change so much that you accept their blood on your hands?!"​

There had to be some way through the force field. But what? While Severa and Byakuya argued, Shigure reached out with his hand to see if anything'd happen the moment he pushed against the invisible force, but kept an eye out for anything they may have missed, like what could be causing the barrier.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Capri @Ver @Underground

Just as with the others, Shigure would find himself shoved backwards with the same amount of force. However, as he made the slower approach, out of the corner of his eye he'd notice something glistening right in thin air, beside his hand. Almost as if there was something hidden in plain sight...

---

"If they are not with the Revanchist, then..." Maybe there was an opportunity to reason with them. "You've picked a horrible time to try and change your worlds," Libra started. "At this very moment, Ash is--"

And then Frank went and, well...was Frank. Libra sighed, readying his Bolt Axe to supply the Ghost Rider with backup. He was already second-guessing that apology.

View attachment 5105

"If you can find another way around, then be my guest. But, even if we're fighting an uphill battle the way we are..." Touma uttered in response to Komaru as some of the creatures drew closer. As one leapt through the air right at the spiky-haired boy, Touma swung his right arm widely, the Imagine Breaker within his right hand making contact with it. As a high-pitched shriek rang out through the air, said creature suddenly disappeared from thin air, its very existence negated by the boy's power. "... Anything worth doing is worth overdoing! I don't imagine they'll cut us that much more slack either way!"

The intrepid boy braved another step forward, punching out another advancing creature into oblivion with his right fist, whilst also looking around for other possible routes that might have been available to them as Chise too proposed the idea of getting around them.

View attachment 5107

"Either way, please stay back in the meantime, Miss Komaru!" Alisha called out, standing beside Chise to carefully guard the powerless girl, clutching her lance tightly, trusting in whatever plan they'd come up with next, unless they really would try to power through as they were over here.

@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Capri @Atomic Knight @Crunch @Piper's Landing

Scratching the back of her head in puzzlement, Riesbyfe let out an uneasy chuckle as she was presented with an invisible barrier and subsequent bickering about what even to do about the situation.

"Well, if trying to fling ourselves at it in hopes of breaking through is out, that's the extent of my abilities unfortunately," she breathed. "Unless we try to go for even more brute force, that is. Even without my shield, I can punch with more than a ton of force!" Riesbyfe continued, lightly patting her right open palm with her left fist.

View attachment 5106

"Alright, alright, simmer down already. Christ, my kid's better behaved than you lot," Deadshot grunted toward Severa's cantankerous demeanor, even if he did have to admit she was more proactive than Togami. Guess they were just at that age. High schoolers really are just the worst, he dryly thought to himself, before clearing his throat.

"Might be a tall order for some of you, but let's at least try to be professional here," he couldn't help but quickly quip in passing while he was at it.

Tapping the side of his helmet, a soft electronic whine could be heard as the red eye whirred to life like some sort of HUD, before looking around the area to scan for something -- anything -- that he could work with. The exact edges of the barrier, any sign of what was maintaining it, if there was any way to get to said clues, and so on.

As Shigure attempted to more carefully slide past the barrier, the glisten didn't make it past Deadshot unnoticed, the man swiftly turning his gaze closer to the boy's direction to see if he could make it out exactly with his scanner.

@Capri @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Takumi @Underground

Just as with the others, Shigure would find himself shoved backwards with the same amount of force. However, as he made the slower approach, out of the corner of his eye he'd notice something glistening right in thin air, beside his hand. Almost as if there was something hidden in plain sight...

---

"If they are not with the Revanchist, then..." Maybe there was an opportunity to reason with them. "You've picked a horrible time to try and change your worlds," Libra started. "At this very moment, Ash is--"

And then Frank went and, well...was Frank. Libra sighed, readying his Bolt Axe to supply the Ghost Rider with backup. He was already second-guessing that apology.

Shigure's eye narrowed as he tried to make out the object as it glistened near his hand as he kept pushing against the barrier as it tried to force him back, keeping his careful approach. Whatever it was, it must of been the cause of the barrier, right?

View attachment 5105

"If you can find another way around, then be my guest. But, even if we're fighting an uphill battle the way we are..." Touma uttered in response to Komaru as some of the creatures drew closer. As one leapt through the air right at the spiky-haired boy, Touma swung his right arm widely, the Imagine Breaker within his right hand making contact with it. As a high-pitched shriek rang out through the air, said creature suddenly disappeared from thin air, its very existence negated by the boy's power. "... Anything worth doing is worth overdoing! I don't imagine they'll cut us that much more slack either way!"

The intrepid boy braved another step forward, punching out another advancing creature into oblivion with his right fist, whilst also looking around for other possible routes that might have been available to them as Chise too proposed the idea of getting around them.

View attachment 5107

"Either way, please stay back in the meantime, Miss Komaru!" Alisha called out, standing beside Chise to carefully guard the powerless girl, clutching her lance tightly, trusting in whatever plan they'd come up with next, unless they really would try to power through as they were over here.

Scratching the back of her head in puzzlement, Riesbyfe let out an uneasy chuckle as she was presented with an invisible barrier and subsequent bickering about what even to do about the situation.

"Well, if trying to fling ourselves at it in hopes of breaking through is out, that's the extent of my abilities unfortunately," she breathed. "Unless we try to go for even more brute force, that is. Even without my shield, I can punch with more than a ton of force!" Riesbyfe continued, lightly patting her right open palm with her left fist.

View attachment 5106

"Alright, alright, simmer down already. Christ, my kid's better behaved than you lot," Deadshot grunted toward Severa's cantankerous demeanor, even if he did have to admit she was more proactive than Togami. Guess they were just at that age. High schoolers really are just the worst, he dryly thought to himself, before clearing his throat.

"Might be a tall order for some of you, but let's at least try to be professional here," he couldn't help but quickly quip in passing while he was at it.

Tapping the side of his helmet, a soft electronic whine could be heard as the red eye whirred to life like some sort of HUD, before looking around the area to scan for something -- anything -- that he could work with. The exact edges of the barrier, any sign of what was maintaining it, if there was any way to get to said clues, and so on.

As Shigure attempted to more carefully slide past the barrier, the glisten didn't make it past Deadshot unnoticed, the man swiftly turning his gaze closer to the boy's direction to see if he could make it out exactly with his scanner.

If Deadshot was able to successfully do...whatever he was doing, Shigure would cautiously reach out towards the glistening object.

@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Ver @Capri @Underground

“There’s gotta be sumthin’ here, Miss! We can’t just fall back when we haven’t even completed our mission! That child soldier up there? Look at how he’s dealin’ with the goo! You’ll be fine!”

FF joined Chise and Alisha in guarding Komaru.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch

Chise felt relieved that FFand Alisha came to help her, though tried to find any sort of way around the cloud shaped creatures while she helped protect Komaru.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Capri @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @Piper's Landing

"ExCUSE me?!" Severa's wrath was now turned towards Deadshot, but she shut her mouth and merely sulked as he was trying to figure out the barrier. Well...shut her mouth for a few seconds at least. "SORRY if this entire mission I've been on has made me forget my pleases and thank-yous. Why don't YOU try getting murdered over thirty times? Or getting shot right in your knee? Or having some creep spend his last moments being freaky over your hands?!"

If Deadshot could tune her out for long enough, he would be able to spot what everyone else had been unable to see, but only barely. Slight traces of transparent fibers were spotted with the HUD, making a cone-shaped arc above them. As Shigure moved his hand to them once more, Deadshot would witness them constrict tightly as they sent him flying back once more.

View attachment 5105

View attachment 5107

View attachment 5106

Titus grit his teeth. Somehow, he'd instead take a fight with an abominable tide of Orks than with these creatures. Their puffy little black bodies were all too similar to... those things he'd come to know back on the Discovery. The captain steered his mind over with a cursory glance over the battlefield, heaving his full frame in front of Komaru alongside Alisha, Touma, and Foo Fighters. With another flick of his wrist, the Storm Bolter fastened to Titus' power fist, belched out a burst of rounds into thickening mass.

[ BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM! ]

Bolt rounds clapped into the horde at breakneck speed, blowing chunks of black mist off the enemy with each exploding bullet. Titus began to slowly tread backward into his team as he laid down a wall of suppressive fire.

"Hm. We can't maintain this position for long, nor can we retreat to the APC," Titus uttered flatly, glancing back to Komaru. "Find us an exit point. Sewers. Tunnels. We shall retreat to that point and take an alternate route to the objective. Everyone else lay down suppressive fire with whatever wargear you carry! Those with blades will keep the horde at bay while advancing backward."

Titus' bolter fire suddenly ceased. The captain's hand, instead, was filled with the underside of his blue helmet. If these creatures were in search of blood for sustenance, then by His will, they will receive nothing but steel in return. He cast a grimacing gaze out at the encroaching swarm again—the helmet sealed over Titus' head.

A glaring red light flashed outward from the Space Marine's hateful gaze.

View attachment 5117

"KNOW NO FEAR."

Pounding boots. Whirring servos. The sound of a thundering charge. The Ultramarine became as a cerulean cannonball, storming forward into the blackened abyss with his shoulder's pauldron held in front of himself, Storm Bolter blazing wildly into the collective mass. The creatures would not be dissuaded by the metal shelled man throwing himself onto their plates, but those that attempted to crack Titus' armor found themselves caught in a whirling field of electric energy.

View attachment 5116

[WHOMP! WHOMP! WHOMP!]

Claps of thunder filled the arena, followed by flashing lights in the darkness and small, disintegrating bodies flying outward from the center. Titus swung the Thunder Hammer's crackling head about like a furious god with no rhyme or reason to his smiting, knowing well that he'll hit something no matter where he swung - the darkness was all around him, collapsing in on him.

But they would never crack that shell.

@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Capri @Atomic Knight @Ver @Piper's Landing

View attachment 5118

"... Man, what the fu--" Touma began to utter.

"Aha... Glad he's on our side," Alisha could only say with a somewhat uneasy chuckle. If the creatures were any more humanoid, the girl might have found herself more disturbed by the display of carnage in front of her, but as it stood, as she had said, she was just glad Titus was on their team.

With that, deciding to play by the marine's tactic, the spear-user hopped beside the hulking man to fend off the hostile creatures, fending them off with her trusty weapon whilst buying Komaru some time!

@Crunch @Atomic Knight @Capri @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Piper's Landing

View attachment 5119

"Sounds like Sunday morning to me," the marksman said dryly to Severa's words, his voice remaining level and consistent despite how shrill he did find the girl. "Except the hands fetishist part. Sorry to hear about that," he said, not sounding very sorry at all. Deadshot was probably a bit more used to this sort of banter than he would have liked to admit; it fit all the pieces after all. On assignment from Waller, verbally sparring with a girl with volume issues. Except instead of a clown, it was a girl from the Renaissance Fair or something.

Too bad he didn't have the man who can climb anything with him while he was at it.

Never losing focus even as he responded to Severa, Deadshot furrowed a brow underneath his helmet as he took notice of the constricting, not entirely sure what to make of it, but it was something. What did it mean though?

"You think if I try shooting it, it'll perfectly ricochet right into your other knee?" He facetiously continued as he loaded his wrist gun to Severa, though this prompted a pointed glare from Riesbyfe.

"Do not. We're all on the same side here," the Holy Knight rebuffed the man.

"Oh, lighten up," the man -- with his ever dour inflection -- said. Still, he did have to wonder if there was a limit to the magnitude of force that the barrier could withstand, but it probably wouldn't do very well to try. Instead, Deadshot elected to experiment further with the fibers, lightly tracing his finger against the very edge of the barrier, flicking it, pinching at it. Anything to garner a different reaction to clue in how to get past it in a timely manner.

Last edited:
Deadshot would see the exact same reaction that he saw with Shigure: the fibers contracted the second he came into contact with them, and even just one touch of his fingertip was enough to send him back. "CLEARLY you know what you're doing," Severa huffed, hands on her hips. "We really should have left this to the professional from the start." Though looking down she gulped. Whatever ritual it was the husks were doing, it looked as though it was well underway.

The crowd of black creatures went wild. Some jumped away in fear of Titus' carnage, while many of the others could do little as they got swept up and disappeared from existence. Their numbers thinned rapidly thanks to the group's efforts, partly due to the fact that the creatures simply weren't that powerful.

Cracks of thunder and the cries of battle obscured a new threat from behind. Someone was here to take advantage of the situation. Twin creatures, these now humanoid, came upon the group. One grabbed Komaru and pulled her, while the other slashed at Chise.

7IyzBZ3.png

"Oh no," Komaru exclaimed, trying to wiggle out of its grasp, "this thing is much worse!"

A figure galloped up to the group from behind. It looked like a boy atop a strange horse, though half his face was... monstrous.

BrgvahM.png

"Looks like the hunt's still on, mates," he said.

Air exploded around Zaheer and the man flew into the air, allowing him to evade Frank's attack.

"The state of Ash matters none to us," Solas stated, his voice grim. He raised his staff. "Leave now!"

"All you want is power?" Milla asked. "Think for a moment, would not working with the Coalition achieve a result we all could be happy with?"

"A compromise?" Zaheer asked, though he sounded dismissive.

"We are all done with compromise as it pertains to our worlds," Solas said.

"Sounds like they're up to no good!" Ivar interjected. "If they want to mess with their worlds using means like this, that directly defies the directives!"

The crowd of black creatures went wild. Some jumped away in fear of Titus' carnage, while many of the others could do little as they got swept up and disappeared from existence. Their numbers thinned rapidly thanks to the group's efforts, partly due to the fact that the creatures simply weren't that powerful.

Cracks of thunder and the cries of battle obscured a new threat from behind. Someone was here to take advantage of the situation. Twin creatures, these now humanoid, came upon the group. One grabbed Komaru and pulled her, while the other slashed at Chise.

7IyzBZ3.png

"Oh no," Komaru exclaimed, trying to wiggle out of its grasp, "this thing is much worse!"

A figure galloped up to the group from behind. It looked like a boy atop a strange horse, though half his face was... monstrous.

BrgvahM.png

Air exploded around Zaheer and the man flew into the air, allowing him to evade Frank's attack.

"The state of Ash matters none to us," Solas stated, his voice grim. He raised his staff. "Leave now!"

"All you want is power?" Milla asked. "Think for a moment, would not working with the Coalition achieve a result we all could be happy with?"

"Sounds like they're up to no good!" Ivar interjected. "If they want to mess with their worlds using means like this, that directly defies the directives!"

"And I'm done with your face yapping!"
Another set of chains emerged as the Cosmic Ghost Rider whipped them towards Zaheer and Solas. "If you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem so could you kindly just die already? You want to help your worlds? Sounds more like you just want to help yourselves!"

7IyzBZ3.png

BrgvahM.png

FOO FIGHTERS
@Ver @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @Takumi
"HEY!!!" FF yelled at the bird man before shooting at it. Hopefully, either it's not immune to stand plankton, or big muscle guy will kill him.

LITTLE MY
@Ver @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Takumi
Little My was giggling at the little fight that Deadshot and Severa were having, but kinda stopped when noticing the whole ritual was well underway thing.

"Hey... uh... they're doing something. You better hurry up or something's gonna happen." she said before looking down at her feet, "I don't know what will happen..."

"Ugh! This is SO STUPID!!" Severa aimed an arrow down at the husks. At this point she didn't care if it came back to hit her in the face, it was better than standing around and doing nothing!

The arrow flew from the bow, actually managing to fly straight down into the ritual area. It didn't hit any husks, but in front of the group in the area the arrow had flown, dull gray fibers swung back, hanging limp from the top of the boundary. Deadshot would spot an opening from within that spot, where no fibers were anymore.

"Huh?" Wait, so like do weapons..." Severa then had an idea. Taking her lance, she'd start slicing at the air, slicing fibers left and right until they all hung dull and limp. "Ha! Look who just saved the day! Now come on, let's go teach those creeps who's boss!" With the barrier out of the way she started running down the stairs, lance in front i case of any other barriers.

---

"All this Malevolence you're creating will only make things worse for everyone, including yourselves!" But obviously these men refused to listen to reason. It was time to resort to force. Libra sent another bolt of lightning towards Solas and the third person, then rushed forward and took a swing at Zaheer with his axe!

The shot sent the creature pulling at Komaru to fly backward, though the second one was still leaping around Chise. The smaller black creatures fled in full once a pair of long tentacles extended from the back of the boy on the horse.

Komaru turned to the rider in horror. "The hunt...?" she asked out loud, a moment before realization dawned on her. "There were aristocrats or something conducting hunts in the badlands of Ash! Maybe--!"

"Guilty as charged," said the boy, whose tentacles moved to grab FF and Touma. "With Ash in such a state, it's been so hard finding people to hunt out here!"

Solas' barrier took the brunt of the lightning attack but he found himself stunned for a moment, gritting his teeth. Zaheer was a quick one in the air, allowing him to spin and duck around the pair of attacks thrown his way. However, as he spun and landed a physical blow on to Libra's side, Frank's chain caught him in the foot.

Ice then exploded around Frank. Solas raised his staff, turning the area around the man freezing cold.

"Cute." The Rider tugged the chain around Zaheer's leg with enough force to send him tumbling into the ground as he continued talking to Solas. "I fly around in space like I'm doing a beer run. Do you think a little ice is going to bother me? You know who it probably will bother though?" He continued dragging Zaheer closer as he spoke. "So if you don't want your bald buddy to lose a few fingers and toes to frostbite I'd suggest you turn the heat back up."

“GAH!!!”

FF began to rapidly thin in an attempt to slip out of the tentacle that held her, but whatever she was doing wasn’t enough.

Ultimately, she gave up, and began to shoot at the man holding both her and Touma.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @EveryoneElse​

Wade Wilson/ Deadpool

" Well, it's never a good thing when things aren't how they supposed to be. I should personally know-"
Deadpool shuddered at the thought he had. " But hopefully, we can defeat whatever is in there."

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Minerva @Warehouse

Billy Batson/Shazam

" Ugh, of course they were bad guys. I should have known better,"
he replied, looking around and surveying the best course of action. He would shoot some of the fire Arcade had gifted him towards the ice with one hand and then shoot electricity at Solas with the other.

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Cathderal

The shot sent the creature pulling at Komaru to fly backward, though the second one was still leaping around Chise. The smaller black creatures fled in full once a pair of long tentacles extended from the back of the boy on the horse.

Komaru turned to the rider in horror. "The hunt...?" she asked out loud, a moment before realization dawned on her. "There were aristocrats or something conducting hunts in the badlands of Ash! Maybe--!"

"Guilty as charged," said the boy, whose tentacles moved to grab FF and Touma. "With Ash in such a state, it's been so hard finding people to hunt out here!"

Solas' barrier took the brunt of the lightning attack but he found himself stunned for a moment, gritting his teeth. Zaheer was a quick one in the air, allowing him to spin and duck around the pair of attacks thrown his way. However, as he spun and landed a physical blow on to Libra's side, Frank's chain caught him in the foot.

Ice then exploded around Frank. Solas raised his staff, turning the area around the man freezing cold.

"HUNT THIS."

[BOOM BOOM BOOM!]

Several loud shots rang throughout the town, a small flurry of bolts clapping into the second bird-like creature assaulting Chise and hopefully blowing its shoulder off. Titus emerged like a blue lighthouse from the retreating tide of darkness, hammer gripped in one hand and the other outstretched towards the enemy, smoke rising from the barrel of his bolter.

"GOING FOR THE EASY PREY FIRST I SEE. COWARD," the helmet's metallic voice, deep and disconcerting, mocked the hunter. Once again, Titus expected his enemies to be men. Honor does not appear to be in this cur's vocabulary. Judgment comes to the honorless all the same.

Titus broke into another thunderous charge. With a fluid motion of his hand amidst the wind rushing against his helm, the marine's Thunder Hammer jammed itself between his power pack and the backend of his chest plate, his freed hand quickly moving to his waist. The chainsword roared within its steel sheathe, Titus halting his momentum just enough to unleash a horizontal slash against the first tentacle wrapping around FF.

[WHHIRRRRSSSPLLSSSH!!]

The scintillating teeth hungrily chewed through thin flesh. At the apex of his slashing motion, Titus outstretched his fist, the marine's mounted Storm Bolter belching a controlled burst of gunfire in the horseman's direction.

@Ver @Capri @Gummi Bunnies @Atomic Knight @Takumi @Piper's Landing

7IyzBZ3.png

BrgvahM.png

"What?" Chise hissed as she was slashed at, caught by surprise. Swinging widely with her arm, she attempted to throw it back with enough force to, hopefully, keep it at bay.

She gave a nod at Titus over her shoulder as he shot at the creature, whether it worked or not, her focus back on both the man on the horse now.

"Well your hunt ends today." She growled out through her pain, then tried to grab either the odd birdman that was attacking her moments before to throw it right at the boy on the horse as he tried to grab a few members of their group and Titus moved to free them. If unsuccessful in grabbing onto the odd birdman she'd simply look for and grab some other object else nearby that was almost as heavy towards the man's flank of Titus' gunfire wasn't enough.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Capri @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @Piper's Landing

"Ugh! This is SO STUPID!!" Severa aimed an arrow down at the husks. At this point she didn't care if it came back to hit her in the face, it was better than standing around and doing nothing!

The arrow flew from the bow, actually managing to fly straight down into the ritual area. It didn't hit any husks, but in front of the group in the area the arrow had flown, dull gray fibers swung back, hanging limp from the top of the boundary. Deadshot would spot an opening from within that spot, where no fibers were anymore.

---

"All this Malevolence you're creating will only make things worse for everyone, including yourselves!" But obviously these men refused to listen to reason. It was time to resort to force. Libra sent another bolt of lightning towards Solas and the third person, then rushed forward and took a swing at Zaheer with his axe!

Those looked like some kind of thread to Shigure. What exactly was going on here, he wondered...

"Is that some kind of thread?" He questioned aloud, though mostly to himself with a quiet tone. Before it was much harder to make out, but now this just seemed very odd.

@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Ver @Capri @Underground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back