Status
Not open for further replies.
Shan Yu watched the display in awe, mouth slightly hung open as all of this went down. But as Guy stepped towards him, the Hun smiled, nodding. "Yes...let's send him to Hell."

And that was when the net fell on Guy for the second time.

"Scree!" Shan Yu's falcon returned to its master, having snuck up on Guy while the lightshow went on. Shan Yu clicked his tongue, shaking his head, though a smug smirk remained on his face.

"I should honestly be insulted by how everyone seems to think me a complete imbecile...but on the other hand, it makes moments like these all the more enjoyable." He cocked his head to the side. "Did you really expect me to believe that Revan would send one of my own army with direct orders? The Huns answer to no one but me. Anything Revan says goes to me before them. I admit you acted your part with passion...I'm sure you enjoyed my acting, as well?"

Shan Yu stepped forward, before getting a good look at Guy. His eyes narrowed, and it appeared that something genuinely had surprised him. "That damned skeleton...I should have known better than to trust a mystic." He looked to the Huns nearby. "Find that Order scum and capture him, dead or alive! I've had enough of these annoying little spies and their games."

Without another word, he shoved Guy into the building, where the Lantern would tumble down...breaking his fall on Ben and Will. Both were still captive, both still in their nets...had the void been nothing more than an illusion? Well, they were both snapped out of it as soon as Guy crashed down on top of them.

@Sark @Crow @Hahli Nuva @York @Jeremi @Kaykay

"AH- HEY!"

Ben woke up.

"Oh, hey Gardner. How's it hanging? Yeah uh... these nets prevent us from flying, climbing, digging underground, anything really. What can we do?"

Ben turns to look to see if the girl was still there, then turns towards Gardner.

"That was a weird dream. A dream of literally nothing. So uh... did you and the gang meet this little fella who went Iibui volivee?"

@Sark @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Yun Lee

"AH- HEY!"

Ben woke up.

"Oh, hey Gardner. How's it hanging? Yeah uh... these nets prevent us from flying, climbing, digging underground, anything really. What can we do?"

Ben turns to look to see if the girl was still there, then turns towards Gardner.

"That was a weird dream. A dream of literally nothing. So uh... did you and the gang meet this little fella who went Iibui volivee?"

@Sark @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Yun Lee
"Furry fella? About the size of a football?" Guy measured out Eevee's body width with his hands. "Yeah. I know the guy. He almost got me killed. Real great fel--" He stopped mid sentence. Pain flooded his body once again. He grunted and clutched his chest. "Oh shit. I'm having a fucking h-arrgghh-rt attack--- or a lack of of heart attack FUCK-" His words trailed off again, and tranformed into another wave of grunts. "My Red Ring replaces my h--haarrgghhh-rt- when I put it urghnm --- The Net has shut it it down and I'm pretty sure I'm fucking dying here!"

He cried out again and tugged futilely against the wires of the net. In a frantic rush he tried everything. Biting it. Spitting the last of his blood-napalm into it. Everything. Soon, the pain grew so great his only remaining option was to claw at his jacket, crying out weak half-words.

For in his attempt to keep him prisoner, Shan Yu might have just signed Guy Gardener's death warrant...

@Crow @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee

"Furry fella? About the size of a football?" Guy measured out Eevee's body width with his hands. "Yeah. I know the guy. He almost got me killed. Real great fel--" He stopped mid sentence. Pain flooded his body once again. He grunted and clutched his chest. "Oh shit. I'm having a fucking h-arrgghh-rt attack--- or a lack of of heart attack FUCK-" His words trailed off again, and tranformed into another wave of grunts. "My Red Ring replaces my h--haarrgghhh-rt- when I put it urghnm --- The Net has shut it it down and I'm pretty sure I'm fucking dying here!"

He cried out again and tugged futilely against the wires of the net. In a frantic rush he tried everything. Biting it. Spitting the last of his blood-napalm into it. Everything. Soon, the pain grew so great his only remaining option was to claw at his jacket, crying out weak half-words.

For in his attempt to keep him prisoner, Shan Yu might have just signed Guy Gardener's death warrant...

@Crow @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee

"Hang in there!" Ben instinctively shouts as he holds Guy's hand. "Guy, stay with us! No one's dying today."

Ben shouted upwards.

"GUYS UP THERE! WE NEED PRISONER MEDICAL ATTENTION! STAT! YOUR LEADER WANTED US ALIVE, SO KEEP US ALIVE!"

@Hahli Nuva @Sark @Crow @Yun Lee

Frank aimed two finger guns towards Ren when he spotted him in the crowd. "We should probably do something about these nets," Frank said leaning closer to Ren so that only he would hear him. "Then maybe go and rescue our pals? Maybe she's learned her lesson by now."

@Yun Lee @Kaykay @York @Sark

"Yeah, those things are gonna be a damn pain if we don't get rid of them," Ren whispered back, making sure only they could hear each other. "That order sounds about right too. No point rescuing them only to get caught in those nets on the way out. Oh, and these supposedly protect them from magical attacks, but it sure didn't seem to help the guards out earlier."

He put his hand near his emblem, though it would've just looked like him scratching an itch on his chest.
Meanwhile outside...

wGEVZcq.png

"I just got a feeling that if we're going to do something we gotta do it fast."
@Yun Lee @Sark @Crow @Hahli Nuva @York @Jeremi @Kaykay

3ZR0qJ9.png

"Yeah, okay, less standing around and more doing. Got any ideas on where to go then?"

@Yun Lee @Jeremi

Bullets and magical explosions lit the prison hall in a dazzling, deadly light as the Coalition exorcists fell to the might of the group. Eleanor was thankful for Kitty's words and so made sure to stay out of her way. Though Kitty's powers left her vulnerable, Deoxys' gravity powers made a counter-attack by the guards next to impossible. Ludger doubted the guards fell so easily in the past, but they at the very least knew that Velvet escaped from this place unscathed.

"We don't know exactly what happened," Ludger said to Meceliss. "All we really know is that the prison fell."

The last of the guards were put out of commission by Velvet and the silver-haired man, the latter of which directed the group further into the prison and eventually to a large vertical room. A sprawling metal staircase went up and down in a spiral, with the group at about the middle of the staircase.

"We can make our way out if we go down," Eleanor said, having once been here.

The silver-haired man waved this off. "No," he said, making his way for the stairs leading upward. "Better to put the prison out of commission entirely. That way, we ensure the least amount of resistance."

"Anything to cause a blow to Artorius and this... Coalition," Velvet said, following the man.

"Follow if you want," said the man to the group, "or leave. It's up to you."

Ludger sighed. Things would probably be fine if they diverged from here, but it was in the interests of the Coalition that they knew the truth of what happened here. "We should see it through," he said.

The spiral staircase connected to every floor of the White Prison from this central room. Normally guards and security checks kept the area in order, but everything was in complete disarray now. Not every floor was connected automatically and there were blockades at a couple points along the stairs. "Access the security panels and you can open the way," said the silver-haired man.

A couple of catwalks led to a room in the middle of the spiral staircase. The room had glass walls, allowing the group to see guards converging on a man trying to access the security panel inside the room.

@Crimson Spartan @HealThyWounds @Space_Candy @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jackythejack @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Donder172 @Crow @Jeremi
"Better going through it now. Maybe we can also figure out what happened." Meceliss commented

Meanwhile, in a dark corner, away from the awareness of the group, the mystery man in question hunched over in a crouching position, watching them from afar like a silent stalker, keeping tabs on them with great interest, but never interfering with them.

His chalk white skin and otherwise unsubtle appearance surprisingly did little to expose him in the dark. Literally, a clown like him was able to hide shockingly well in a place like this, though perhaps that could also be attributed to his skills as a predator of sorts.

"Mm, like watching cookies in the oven," he chuckled to himself, conjuring up a heart with his strange power nonchalantly.

d13ee5e3b5f7c9388fd28f87e285db13.gif

"Like ripe little fruits, just on the cusp of being pushed to their breaking point," he commentated to himself, "I see the game you're playing... so I'll let you carry it out, just so they can reach their full potential. But how far it'll go, it had better be worth it. If they yield too soon... that'd just be dreadfully boring."

And with that, he disappeared from the scene before anyone could take notice of him.

With that odd moment out of the way, the group continued up the stairs once again, soon reaching the top floor. "Some of the worst criminals... are held up here," Eleanor said in a small voice. She eyed the heavy-duty doors that lined the hall here and sighed. She followed dutifully into the next room, stopping behind the silver-haired man and Velvet as they were confronted by a pair of Coalition exorcists. One was male and one was female, but both had matching green eyes and blonde hair.

IfYhbaJ.jpg

"Stop right there, daemons!" the woman cried. The man seemed more calm.

"Teresa," he said, "don't be so hasty." He took a step toward the group. "There are ladies among them. We should show them due respect. I am Oscar Dragonia, and this is my sister, Teresa. Who among you is the leader of this pack? Tell me, who are you?"

Neither the silver-haired man or Velvet responded. Ludger looked conflicted, while Eleanor looked outright in despair. "Oscar and Teresa... do they... not recognize me...?"

Velvet shook her head. "Sorry, we don't have time to chat. Move aside."

Oscar let out a disappointed noise and unsheathed his sword. "Very well. You may have numbers on your side, but my sister and are largely unmatched."

"Get back in your cages," Teresa said as magic cascaded around her. Fireballs erupted from the air and went flying at the group.

@Crimson Spartan @HealThyWounds @Space_Candy @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jackythejack @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Donder172 @Crow
"Wai-" Meceliss tried to start, but she was too late as fireballs came from the sky and flying towards the group. Meceliss looked for cover as she tries to telekinetically push the fireballs away. "We're not daemons!" Meceliss yelled at the woman.

Oddly enough, there seemed to be no tangible way to touch the void, or even find an end to it. It was like lashing out at or trying to touch thin air. Was there even a point where the nothingness began or ended, or did it just stretch out into infinity?

@Crow @Hahli Nuva

---

Shan Yu didn't seem to notice the newcomer joining him as he continued on, seeming genuinely concerned about the state of his prisoners. "For all their talk, those two definitely were no ordinary mystics," he said. "If they were to escape..."

@York @Sark
Huh. Guy had expected a little bit more resistance from the Revanchists. Maybe Hollywood had just conditioned him to expect to be asked for a string of Code words before being able to speak to the big cheese. Instead, Shan had taken the bait, hook, line and sinker.

"Right behind you, Sir!" Guy cried, sprinting alongside his new boss. "They'd be fools to resist us now. Then again, those Scum-Nuts in the Order are hardly the brightest of they're raising arms against us..."

'Keys to the Great Spirits'? Bingo. He'd let something slip. He'd have to keep pressing.

"Aye Sir. They're strong. If they weren't, then we wouldn't be in need of all this security. Perhaps Revan would be lost for reasons to keep us around..."

He stopped for moment, letting his words linger for a moment. He had to push Shan the best he could without saying anything the might be seen as...'treasonous'.

"But we will remain vigilant, boss. If they so much as breathe, we'll be on them. But... say they do break free- what are our contingencies? How can we be certain that the nets will be enough?"

Guy lowered his tone and leaded over the Shan Yu's ear.

"If Revan's instincts are correct and we do have spies in our midst, we might need to update our security codes. Reboot our systems. Close our back doors. Beyond each other, we do not know who we can trust..."

@Yun Lee @York
"Well, our nets of course. That and-" They had reached the entrance of the submerged building. Shan Yu peered down into the darkness, then yanked himself up in horror. "The prisoners! They've...vanished!" He turned to the disguised Guy. "They had to have found a way further into the building. You're smaller than me, you should try to go after them. I'll alert the rest of the men."

@Sark @York

---

"Eep!" Severa attempted to jump out of the way of the fireballs. Oh great, MORE mages...and here she was hoping their last mission had wiped them out!!

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Everyone​
Now that was a comfort to know. Looks Shan was a few prisoners short of a Grear Spirit key, and with Guy at his side, he had brought his team some time.

Still. The prospect of him putting the while facility on high alert threatened to undo off of their hard work. He had to think fast. He had to slow him down, it stop him all together. Think think think think...

He had to place himself inside Shan's shoes and feed upon all the Fury he could. Under normal circumstances, controlling an untethered construct took a dozen rings, or one really bad day, but tonight? Tonight Guy held in his palm the final Red Lantern Ring. Every last drop of the Butcher's blood flowed through him. He had all the power he needed to create something glorious. Someone glorious.

"Look, Sir! Over there!"

In a flash of light, a Red Lantern appeared between Guy the Hun, Shan Yu's and their exit. He resembled Guy's unaltered appearance, right down to the creases in his vest and the shade of the hair's on his chin.

"One of them! Behind you! Get dow--argh!!!!"

With a mental command, Guy's realistic 'construct' fired a blast of light down towards the leader of the Hun. Acting upon 'impulse', Guy continued to play the role of the loyal subject, throwing himself between Shan and the blast.

It hurt like hell, sure. But it was necessary for his performance. To any onlookers, a loyal Hun had almost laid down his life for his king. In reality, Guy Gardener had effectively shot himself in the chest as a sign of loyalty... And to force the Hun's commander into staying behind...

"At--a--at least we now know broke the prisoners free" The Real Guy growled through the pain. He stumbled to his feet and patted away the flames that danced across his cloak. He drew his sword. "I can't take him alone, Lord Shan. Lend me your strength... Brother... Let us send this filthy Order Bastard back to hell!"

@Yun Lee
Shan Yu watched the display in awe, mouth slightly hung open as all of this went down. But as Guy stepped towards him, the Hun smiled, nodding. "Yes...let's send him to Hell."

And that was when the net fell on Guy for the second time.

"Scree!" Shan Yu's falcon returned to its master, having snuck up on Guy while the lightshow went on. Shan Yu clicked his tongue, shaking his head, though a smug smirk remained on his face.

"I should honestly be insulted by how everyone seems to think me a complete imbecile...but on the other hand, it makes moments like these all the more enjoyable." He cocked his head to the side. "Did you really expect me to believe that Revan would send one of my own army with direct orders? The Huns answer to no one but me. Anything Revan says goes to me before them. I admit you acted your part with passion...I'm sure you enjoyed my acting, as well?"

Shan Yu stepped forward, before getting a good look at Guy. His eyes narrowed, and it appeared that something genuinely had surprised him. "That damned skeleton...I should have known better than to trust a mystic." He looked to the Huns nearby. "Find that Order scum and capture him, dead or alive! I've had enough of these annoying little spies and their games."

Without another word, he shoved Guy into the building, where the Lantern would tumble down...breaking his fall on Ben and Will. Both were still captive, both still in their nets...had the void been nothing more than an illusion? Well, they were both snapped out of it as soon as Guy crashed down on top of them.

@Sark @Crow @Hahli Nuva @York @Jeremi @Kaykay
Meanwhile outside...

wGEVZcq.png

"I just got a feeling that if we're going to do something we gotta do it fast."
@Yun Lee @Sark @Crow @Hahli Nuva @York @Jeremi @Kaykay
"DDAAMMMNNN YYYOOOUU SHHAANMN YUUUU!!!!"
Guy cried as he vanished into the blackness of the pit, his rage over flowing. He could scream. He could spit. He could punch and cry. But he anger had long since slipped past the point childish expressions of emotion. He had been completely consumed by a silent fur.

His eyes were glassy. His breathing was slow. His mind was packed tightly with grotesque thoughts, which he fully intended to make grotesque realities the next time he met the Hun's master.

But to get there, he would have to lower himself. He would have to seek help from... Frank.

The Net had drained his ring dry, yet his reserves? They remained in hibernation. If he could throw one free of the net, he would have a chance. Flinging his Yellow Ring as far as he could, he waited for it to take flight, Guided by a silent order and engulfed in light.

The order was simple: find Frank Castle. Induct him into the Yellow Lantern Corps. Warn him of Shan Yu's coming. Maybe tell him where he, Ben and Will were being held for good measure. Remain in stealth mode until instructed to do otherwise.

Whilst he waited to see if his Yellow Ring operated whilst outside of the net, Guy turned back to Will and Ben. A tired, bitter look danced in his eyes.

"Seriously? You two are still here?"

@Yun Lee @Crow @Hahli Nuva
Schala Zeal
@Sark @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Jeremi @Kaykay

Schala prepared to hop onto Guy's performance, intending to take full advantage of it to break Ben and Will out. Then she halted, her gaze turning towards Shan Yu. She tried to make it seem like they were both just skeptical of Guy's performance, but in reality, she was guaging his reaction.

Feigning a cheer when Guy too was netted and thrown down the pit, she started to think about her next course of action.

Now, she had a problem, or perhaps a dilemma in a way; should she too try and somehow fool Shan Yu himself into dropping his guard? With that hawk around, she doubted that alone would do it.

No. They had to strike fast, and quick. They had to act faster than the enemy could anticipate their motions.

Though time was running out.

If those Huns found the others within the building, they were done for...

Offering what seemed like a mocking wave to Ben and the others down below, it was actually her way of telling them that she would be back. She had to be... If she ever hoped to break them out of there.

Without another word, she rushed off, pretending as if she was going with the other Huns, she too in search of Frank.

Assuming nothing got in her way, she intended to reunite with Frank and the others, and figure out a way to hijack some of the net guns before they were caught.

The element of surprise was quickly slipping through their fingers. At this rate, they would all be captured if they didn't act fast!​

Last edited:
"They did die," Eleanor said in a small voice in response to Kitty's question.

The ball of powerful psychic energy slammed into Teresa with such an amount of force, the woman felt as if she had slammed squarely into a wall. A sickening crack could be heard as Teresa went flying backwards, right across the room. Oscar cried out for his sister, but Kitty was on him then, slashing with her blade. Kitty's deliberate avoidance of lethal damage allowed Oscar to parry her strikes with his sword. A small eruption of white light erupted around him, forcing his immediate attackers to back off.

"You're asking for it," Velvet said, staring at Oscar as she held up her left hand. It was bandaged thoroughly, obscuring the most of her arm. Her arm then seemed to explode, revealing itself to be a demonic limb.

U7Az6w3.jpg

Oscar shook his head. He reached out and clenched his fist, summoning familiars to him. Men in masks and beasts now crowded around him, ready to fight.

In the meantime, the silver-haired man had ignored Oscar and instead approached Teresa, who was struggling to get to her feet. She held her staff in her right hand like a crutch, her left arm dangling as if broken by Deoxys' attack. The silver-haired man simply shoved her back to the ground and proceeded to the next room. "Follow your heart, Velvet," said the man. "No matter where it leads you." He looked over his shoulder. "I'm going on ahead to the prison's control room."

As the man left, Ludger looked around at all the familiars. "Damn," he muttered. "Some of us should follow him, just to know what happens!"

@Crimson Spartan @HealThyWounds @Space_Candy @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jackythejack @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Donder172 @Crow

“Oh, of course, get shot by fireballs and then follow the man who’s running away. A classic spy moment. Don’t you worry, I am on the case.” He smiled for a moment before running off to catch the guy. He could also shoot the guy in the leg to slow him down but uh...people may not like that.

"Look out, private!" A net flew on top of Frank as a Hun finally caught up to him. He looked to Ren, not suspecting anything of him or Schala, who was able to arrive on the scene with no trouble at all. "Don't let this guy smooth-talk anything more out of you. He's a traitor!"

@Jeremi @Kaykay @York

"Hm?" Shan Yu heard Ben from where he stood, but was a bit too large to fit into the building himself. So, he sent backup.

A slender little man arrived in the building, looking over the three.

"What seems to be the problem?"

@Crow @Sark @Hahli Nuva

"They did die," Eleanor said in a small voice in response to Kitty's question.

The ball of powerful psychic energy slammed into Teresa with such an amount of force, the woman felt as if she had slammed squarely into a wall. A sickening crack could be heard as Teresa went flying backwards, right across the room. Oscar cried out for his sister, but Kitty was on him then, slashing with her blade. Kitty's deliberate avoidance of lethal damage allowed Oscar to parry her strikes with his sword. A small eruption of white light erupted around him, forcing his immediate attackers to back off.

"You're asking for it," Velvet said, staring at Oscar as she held up her left hand. It was bandaged thoroughly, obscuring the most of her arm. Her arm then seemed to explode, revealing itself to be a demonic limb.

U7Az6w3.jpg

Oscar shook his head. He reached out and clenched his fist, summoning familiars to him. Men in masks and beasts now crowded around him, ready to fight.

In the meantime, the silver-haired man had ignored Oscar and instead approached Teresa, who was struggling to get to her feet. She held her staff in her right hand like a crutch, her left arm dangling as if broken by Deoxys' attack. The silver-haired man simply shoved her back to the ground and proceeded to the next room. "Follow your heart, Velvet," said the man. "No matter where it leads you." He looked over his shoulder. "I'm going on ahead to the prison's control room."

As the man left, Ludger looked around at all the familiars. "Damn," he muttered. "Some of us should follow him, just to know what happens!"

“Oh, of course, get shot by fireballs and then follow the man who’s running away. A classic spy moment. Don’t you worry, I am on the case.” He smiled for a moment before running off to catch the guy. He could also shoot the guy in the leg to slow him down but uh...people may not like that.
Wait, Stop!” Corrin said, hand on her sword. She would be pursuing the Silver-Haired man.​

"Hm?" Shan Yu heard Ben from where he stood, but was a bit too large to fit into the building himself. So, he sent backup.

@Crow @Sark @Hahli Nuva

"OK dude, your big bad gang needs us to not be corpses before you guys use us as bargaining chips and my friend here has some kind of obviously fatal disease, so I was thinking of coming to an agreement - I think it's ebola or something related based on symptoms. You guys know what ebola is, right? Pretty big thing a few years back," Ben explains in a calm composed manner after breathing in. "I don't know what exactly it is, could be space ebola and not earth ebola, but he needs medical attention before he dies or spreads it to anyone in the vicinity... his heart rate is already a bit abnormal..."

@Yun Lee @Sark @Crow @Hahli Nuva

"Look out, private!" A net flew on top of Frank as a Hun finally caught up to him. He looked to Ren, not suspecting anything of him or Schala, who was able to arrive on the scene with no trouble at all. "Don't let this guy smooth-talk anything more out of you. He's a traitor!"

@Jeremi @Kaykay @York

@Crow @Sark @Hahli Nuva

Will looked up to where she heard the voice. Maybe this was her chance.

"I can heal him! If you set me free I can heal him. My magic can heal anything "

@Crow @Sark @Yun Lee

The Hun looked over at Guy, then to Ben. "...I see. Let me relay this information to Shan Yu." He left the room, returning within minutes accompanied by a few half-dozen soldiers. "Shan Yu would like to offer you a deal," he said. "We will take your friend up outside where he will receive whatever care he needs. In return..." The Hun gave a sly grin, looking to both Ben and Will. "I require the little earpieces of the both of you. We will open the nets just enough for you to give them up...but if you try to destroy them or attack us, we will not hesitate to kill you and leave him for dead."

@Crow @Sark @Hahli Nuva

The Hun looked over at Guy, then to Ben. "...I see. Let me relay this information to Shan Yu." He left the room, returning within minutes accompanied by a few half-dozen soldiers. "Shan Yu would like to offer you a deal," he said. "We will take your friend up outside where he will receive whatever care he needs. In return..." The Hun gave a sly grin, looking to both Ben and Will. "I require the little earpieces of the both of you. We will open the nets just enough for you to give them up...but if you try to destroy them or attack us, we will not hesitate to kill you and leave him for dead."

@Crow @Sark @Hahli Nuva

Will stiffened at the thought of giving her Comms up, until Guy's condition reminded her that she saved lives first.

"We'll do it. Just let me save him." Will said curtly.

@Sark @Crow @Yun Lee

@Crow @Sark @Hahli Nuva
Will stiffened at the thought of giving her Comms up, until Guy's condition reminded her that she saved lives first.

"We'll do it. Just let me save him." Will said curtly.

@Sark @Crow @Yun Lee

Ben turns to Will. "Even you, huh. Well random dude, go on with the conscidisci nexum. That's fancy for cut the rope, if you're wondering...

... also I'm a bit curious, who'll you use as bargaining chips if none of us see the light?"

@Sark @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee

@Jeremi @Kaykay @York

@Crow @Sark @Hahli Nuva

Frank was going to go Old Testament God levels of Vengeance on Guy's ass when he got out of this. "Oh no!" Frank exclaimed in mock shock. "I have been captured! I sure hope somebody doesn't find the bomb I planted on Shan Yu that will explode in 30 seconds if I don't diffuse it!"

He looked around at everyone lingering a few seconds on Ren before looking at the other Huns. "Bunch of tough guys with your nets huh? I bet all of you would be scared to face me one vs one, even as this old guy. Maybe I just misjudged you guys and you're all just a bunch of cowards?" Alright new plan. Get all eyes on him to let Ren do whatever it was he was planning on doing.

@Yun Lee @Kaykay @York

"The more of you we capture, the better leverage we have." The Hun nodded to the two, and two soldiers came forward, opening the nets just enough to poke the commlinks through. Two guards each aimed guns at Ben and Will, just to ensure they didn't try anything funny.

@Crow @Hahli Nuva @Sark

---

"At least WE don't rely on magic to make our way in the world," a Hun retorted, beginning to drag Frank along.

A soldier by the nets whistled, speaking to the guy next to him. "Man, that was a close one. Imagine if he tried setting us all on fire?"

@Jeremi @Kaykay @York

"The more of you we capture, the better leverage we have." The Hun nodded to the two, and two soldiers came forward, opening the nets just enough to poke the commlinks through. Two guards each aimed guns at Ben and Will, just to ensure they didn't try anything funny.

@Crow @Hahli Nuva @Sark

---

"At least WE don't rely on magic to make our way in the world," a Hun retorted, beginning to drag Frank along.

A soldier by the nets whistled, speaking to the guy next to him. "Man, that was a close one. Imagine if he tried setting us all on fire?"

@Jeremi @Kaykay @York

"I don't need any of my powers to teach a bunch of kids like you a lesson!"
Frank shouted to the Huns making an even larger spectacle of himself. "That's what you all are! Children barely old enough to stop sucking from your mothers teat!" He's always wanted to say that. "Cut me out of this thing and we'll see how tough you are when an old man kicks your ass! Cowards! Cowards!"

@Yun Lee @Kaykay @York

@Crow @Hahli Nuva @Sark

"And you guys are like, really really confident that it'd work out your way? Shouldn't you guys like get two or three more guys in this bunker before you think of killing us?"

Ben grips his commlink with three fingers but he grips it really, really tightly as he peers it out of the cut net.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Sark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back