Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_oz677jEw691v3qowuo7_100.png

❝ Hah! Yer on, pipsqueak! ❞ Majima rabidly screeched, as the challenge that Ben was putting forward was practically enabling him to do stupid shit like this. And so the Mad Dog picked up his pace, accelerating with an abnormal sprint cycle. Almost looking like he was going on all fours with how he was clawing the air in front of him with his arms and leaning so close to the base of the stairs that made up the staircase.

Too bad that the race was cut short and that actual responsibilities came up like a big obstacle wall that they couldn't just run around. Skidding to a stop after Jetray was shoved back by some student that was attending this place from the looks of it.

❝ Uhhh... ❞ What to say. He wasn't a good liar, but silence isn't going to make them look any good either. He might as well say the first thing that comes up in his mind to see if it'll work as an out.

tumblr_oz67hovR0Y1v3qowuo9_100.png

❝ We... got lost. Y-yeah. Definitely. ❞ Perfect.

@Crow @Ver @Crunch @Minerva @York
@Rooftop

1580268763180.png

"I was hoping to have lunch at my usual spot, away from everyone else, but I thought something smelled amiss. Even without that demon up there, it's not hard to surmise that you lot aren't students here," the young man sternly said, pointing toward Jetray. It didn't seem as though he was expecting them, so the boy was likely nothing more than a native of the world here. "So, that leaves the question. Who are you?"

"... Oh. C-Crap, this went south fast," Touma mumbled.

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @Minerva @York @Rooftop
@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @York

"I was just... taking a look around." Yennefer said. "I wanted to see if there was a view of the city up here." She gestured out to the skyline.​

View attachment 4712

"W-Wait, guys! We're supposed to keep a low profiiile!" Touma attempted to call out as people seemed to go hogwild toward the Rooftop -- mostly Deoxys and Ben in his eyes, trying to run after the others with his otherwise normal human speed. Deoxys was one thing, but another weird creature running around like Jetray would probably make it a bit harder for them to blend in and pretend they belong even if they did bump into anyone else here. Such misfortune.

The path toward the rooftop was thankfully empty. Faint voices and footsteps could be heard from below, presumably aforementioned students of the Clock Tower walking about between classes. One could only hope that there weren't any classrooms as they made their way up past the many different corridors of the tower.

View attachment 4713

As they eventually made their way to the top level of the tower, separated from the outside into the actual rooftop only by a door at this altitude, one could easily tell that they were close to their destination. However, things were rarely that easy.

Kssh!

A sharp sound rang as Jetray in front of the others suddenly seemed to crash into some object right in the middle of the top corridor, the only thing in his line of sight being what looked like light blue projections of some sort of energy. Before long, the force pushed Jetray back several feet, and just as the rest of the group caught up from behind, they were able to see that a soft-faced young man stood in their way, his arms and legs glowing with what looked like glowing bits of armor.

View attachment 4711

"I was hoping to have lunch at my usual spot, away from everyone else, but I thought something smelled amiss. Even without that demon up there, it's not hard to surmise that you lot aren't students here," the young man sternly said, pointing toward Jetray. It didn't seem as though he was expecting them, so the boy was likely nothing more than a native of the world here. "So, that leaves the question. Who are you?"

❝ Hah! Yer on, pipsqueak! ❞ Majima rabidly screeched, as the challenge that Ben was putting forward was practically enabling him to do stupid shit like this. And so the Mad Dog picked up his pace, accelerating with an abnormal sprint cycle. Almost looking like he was going on all fours with how he was clawing the air in front of him with his arms and leaning so close to the base of the stairs that made up the staircase.

Too bad that the race was cut short and that actual responsibilities came up like a big obstacle wall that they couldn't just run around. Skidding to a stop after Jetray was shoved back by some student that was attending this place from the looks of it.

❝ Uhhh... ❞ What to say. He wasn't a good liar, but silence isn't going to make them look any good either. He might as well say the first thing that comes up in his mind to see if it'll work as an out.

@Rooftop

With the crash, a flash of green light engulfed Jetray and turned him back into Ben.

2Z8LX57.png

"Ugh! I definitely regret that. Let us never do that again."

As he helps himself up, he reaches a hand out to shake.

"The name's Ben, Ben Tennyson. Do forgive us, it wasn't our intention to interrupt your lunch. We are merely looking for something that can only be found at the highest point of this clocktower."

As Ben gestured, his sleeve slipped for a short while, and during this brief moment, some may be able to see a strange sigil on his arm below the Omnitrix area.

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @Minerva @York @Ver @Rooftop​

View attachment 4714

"..."

Sion was visibly pensive and intense, more than usual, as she led those who followed her deeper into the Hallway. Despite the enthusiasm of those who followed her, she definitely did not share their eagerness, even though she was the one who insisted that the source of the energy presence was over here.

"The Clock Tower... I haven't been here in so long. Not since--" She began to say, before being stopped dead in her tracks by a blood-curdling scream, muffled by what one could imagine to be a door at the end of the corridor, now within sight.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUUUUUT! I CAN'T STAND IT!"

Sion visibly went pale, her composed exterior quickly collapsing as her eyes went wide. "N-No... How could I have forgotten?!" She said, mostly to herself as she stopped dead in her tracks, even taking a step back as though considering turning around right then and there. "We... We shouldn't... I can't..." She breathed, almost in a panic, though she hadn't quite reached that just yet.

@Yun Lee @amwexia @York @Crow @Hallway
"Um." Severa looked at Sion, then to the direction of the scream, then to Sion again. Ooookay. What the heck was going on? Wasn't this a regular magical place or something? Another person may have been more empathetic. Severa was not another person. "Sooooo...do we go and see who's screaming or...?"

@Ver @amwexia @Crow @York

"We shall go together, then," Cagliostro says to Severa, looking towards the source of the voice.

@Yun Lee @amwexia @York @Crow @Ver @Hallway

Last edited:
Okay. Majima needed to actually think here. Sure he's been mostly winging it since he got called up to help with all this business, but that's only because of the extraordinary circumstances he's gotten involved with before all of this. This technically wasn't his first rodeo with time travel if memory served him right, but maybe he was just imagining that unrelated case up. Back to the actual important train of thought, though.

... Man, he really wished that his whole demon power deal allowed him to split into two or something, because he would've just gone to both the rooftop and the hallway! Then again, maybe that wouldn't be for the best, that'll probably blow a gasket with the feisty Witch of Miracles. Well gee, this was pretty difficult to think over. So what would be the most important spot to go to? Wait. The Revanchist baddies have the "haul ass to maul Great Spirit ass" mindset since this all started. If that's the case...

tumblr_inline_oxxxngUDAE1v1drab_100.jpg

❝ Yeah, I'm gonna go see if I can say hi to the Great Spirit because I wanna! ❞ The middle-aged yakuza declares in an overly cheery tone that he was going to the rooftop, ultimately unfitting for their impending situation but it wasn't the first time he's acted like this. He didn't seem to care that he could be the sole annoyance of the group going to the same destination as him AND for the possible Great Spirit that could be waiting there for them.

Oh, he's already making a mad dash up the stairs.

@Ver @Atomic Knight @Minerva @Crunch @York @Crow
@Rooftop Gang @Past Gang

Okay... I think this should be good now. Sorry about that, Lapis. Uh, I totally forgot that there was some more damage to your body because of your little stunt earlier. Jeez, the infirmary staff at this Coalition HQ have no idea how to deal with your weirdo condition. Don't worry about it now. It'll feel real sketch at first, but I totes used the best of my magic to keep your heart together... or something. Gosh what did the humans outside the Metaworld call it these days? Flex seal?...

The mental rambling of a familiar Witch's voice was enough to stir Lapis away for a second time in a row, and this time for sure. Wait, she was at the Coalition's infirmary bay? How long was she even out? Lapis's own mental questions only lingered as it was abundantly clear that the telepathic voice of Lambdadelta was going on about unrelated things, and that the staff here was at a loss on her own condition. It was a very specific condition that she was plagued with, and she very much had to "thank" Bernkastel for that one.

W-wait Lapis! Can't you tell that you need to rest up even more before you do something stupid again?! I swear you are so reckless. At least listen to your partn-

YbA25uR.jpg

❝ ... gh... ❞ Her breath unsteady, it was apparent that moving as is was definitely a struggle for her.

Ignoring any protests or complications that came up from anyone present as well as mentally tuning out Lambdadelta's telepathic communications from the Metaworld, Lapis abruptly sat herself up on the bed, and of course, being harshly greeted with a sudden pang shocking her fractured heart. Weakly clutching her chest as if to hold her existence's integrity together, the Witch of Miracles forced herself to get off the bed and onto her feet. Still painful but bearable compared to her first awakening since her usage of Miracle magic.

Okay, so what was going on here? It was utter chaos from the sounds of it outside. What the heck happened at their own HQ while she was out?? She didn't hesitate on rushing out of the infirmary to see what was up, throwing any concern for her own well-being out the window in the process. The others came first, she can come second later.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Takumi @amwexia @York @Atomic Knight @Donder172 @Lucky
@HQ
"And that is precisely what I'm talking about," Ben says, looking towards Majima dashing upwards, "I'll catch up with him, just so that I can keep a good eye on him."

Ben dashes towards Majima, before dialing his Omnitrix. As a flash of green light engulfs him, he transforms into another form.

latest

"JETRAY!"

He proceeds to fly, body above the floor and soon, directly above Majima, parring with his speed effortlessly.

"Race ya, patchy."

With that, he dashed forward, overtaking Majima, and was soon lost in his own advice.

@Gummi Bunnies @York @Ver @Atomic Knight @Minerva @RooftopGang​
View attachment 4712

"W-Wait, guys! We're supposed to keep a low profiiile!" Touma attempted to call out as people seemed to go hogwild toward the Rooftop -- mostly Deoxys and Ben in his eyes, trying to run after the others with his otherwise normal human speed. Deoxys was one thing, but another weird creature running around like Jetray would probably make it a bit harder for them to blend in and pretend they belong even if they did bump into anyone else here. Such misfortune.

The path toward the rooftop was thankfully empty. Faint voices and footsteps could be heard from below, presumably aforementioned students of the Clock Tower walking about between classes. One could only hope that there weren't any classrooms as they made their way up past the many different corridors of the tower.

View attachment 4713

As they eventually made their way to the top level of the tower, separated from the outside into the actual rooftop only by a door at this altitude, one could easily tell that they were close to their destination. However, things were rarely that easy.

Kssh!

A sharp sound rang as Jetray in front of the others suddenly seemed to crash into some object right in the middle of the top corridor, the only thing in his line of sight being what looked like light blue projections of some sort of energy. Before long, the force pushed Jetray back several feet, and just as the rest of the group caught up from behind, they were able to see that a soft-faced young man stood in their way, his arms and legs glowing with what looked like glowing bits of armor.

View attachment 4711

View attachment 4714

"..."

Sion was visibly pensive and intense, more than usual, as she led those who followed her deeper into the Hallway. Despite the enthusiasm of those who followed her, she definitely did not share their eagerness, even though she was the one who insisted that the source of the energy presence was over here.

"The Clock Tower... I haven't been here in so long. Not since--" She began to say, before being stopped dead in her tracks by a blood-curdling scream, muffled by what one could imagine to be a door at the end of the corridor, now within sight.

Sion visibly went pale, her composed exterior quickly collapsing as her eyes went wide. "N-No... How could I have forgotten?!" She said, mostly to herself as she stopped dead in her tracks, even taking a step back as though considering turning around right then and there. "We... We shouldn't... I can't..." She breathed, almost in a panic, though she hadn't quite reached that just yet.

"Um." Severa looked at Sion, then to the direction of the scream, then to Sion again. Ooookay. What the heck was going on? Wasn't this a regular magical place or something? Another person may have been more empathetic. Severa was not another person. "Sooooo...do we go and see who's screaming or...?"

@Ver @amwexia @Crow @York

@Rooftop

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @York

"I was just... taking a look around." Yennefer said. "I wanted to see if there was a view of the city up here." She gestured out to the skyline.​
With the crash, a flash of green light engulfed Jetray and turned him back into Ben.

2Z8LX57.png

"Ugh! I definitely regret that."

As he helps himself up, he reaches a hand out to shake.

"The name's Ben, Ben Tennyson. Do forgive us, it wasn't our intention to interrupt your lunch. We are merely looking for something that can only be found at the highest point of this clocktower."

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @Minerva @York @Ver @Rooftop

"We shall go together, then," Cagliostro says to Severa, looking towards the source of the voice.

@Yun Lee @amwexia @York @Crow @Ver @Hallway
Schala Zeal
@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @Minerva @Ver
@Rooftop

Almost in unison with Touma, Schala called out to Ben and the others rushing ahead.

"Hey! Wait! Maybe we shouldn't just-...!"

But it was too late.

They were caught, well sort of. From what Schala could gather, at least it was by a magus, who seemed to have at least figured out that they weren't students here. Which left her with a bit of explaining to do. Taking in what the others mentioned, Schala nodded quietly.

"Yes. We are... Envoys. I apologize for our tresspassing." She said, curtsying politely.

Sure they had an urgent matter to tend to, but the last thing she wanted was to cause too much trouble in a place like this. Who knows what would happen if the situation turned ugly?

Sophie
@Yun Lee @amwexia @Ver @Crow
@Hallway

Sophie in the meantime took notice of Sion's pensiveness. She too had not been so enthusiastic about heading down that hall, but given the situation, she didn't have many other options. One of her hands always rested on her pistol as she moved, freezing when she heard that voice call out, in tandem with Sion's apparent discomfort.

"Hey. If you want to go somewhere else, I don't blame you..." Sophie whispered quietly.

Of course, she was half curious who was up ahead, not to mention what Sion wanted to show them in the first place, but she figured she wouldn't press the matter if it was too... Troublesome.​

"Yeah, sure." Looking at Sophie, Severa figured that she'd take care of Sion's fears, or something. Besides, they'd been on a mission here together, right? She certainly wasn't as familiar. "We'll go on ahead, okay? Just...uh...focus on breathing. Or something."

@Ver @Crow @York @amwexia

Guy Gardner- Before
The night Guy Gardner joined the Coalition, the Blue Lantern swore an oath to protect his brothers in arms. As a healer. As a warrior. As a Lantern.

The night Guy Gardner arrived on the Silent Earth, he broke that vow. He had let his hubris get the better of him. His friends were forced to signed a deal with a demon to save his lie.

Shan Yu's face haunted him. No matter how hard he tried, he force the memory of those black eyes from his mind. He couldn't close his eyes. He couldn't think. Every thought her birthed was consumed by the rot of the Hun.

His rings had healed him. Given him a new heart to replaced his burned one. This new heart beat with a single purpose- to burn the Hun. Every last one of them. He hated them more than he could describe.

The night Guy Gardner broke his oath, he swore a new one.

"Shan Yu dies. The Gunman dies."

Even without his Indigo and Pink rings, he still had a full arsenal of Power Rings at his disposal.
Yellow.
Red.
Green.
Blue.
Fear.
Fury.
Will.
Hope.

He could feel his fury growing. Burning. Drowning out his rational spirit. He could hear it beating against his dead like a drum. He snarled, his eyes wet with tears. He reached for his Blue Ring. He slipped it on. He waited for that wave to wash over him. He waited for that warm, homely feeling to rippled within him. He breathed deeply.

But not such feeling came.

[HOPE NO LONGER DETECTED. GUY GARDNER OF SECTOR 2814. YOU NO LONGER POSSESS THE ABILITY TO INSTIL HOPE. YOU ARE NO LONGER WORTHY OF THE BLUE LANTERN CORP]

Guy's heart stopped as his ring slipped from his finger, grey and powerless.

His hands started to shake. A pale veil slipped across his face. His empty eyes stared as his blue ring- his spirit, his zeal- faded from view.

"No..." Guy muttered in disbelief. "No..."

He could hear his hate calling to him.

It's not your fault, buddy. Not your fault that the mission went to Hell.

No. Not yours. Shan's. It's all his fault. It's his. Kill him. End your pain.

His fists stared to tighten. His teeth started to grind.

Yes. Hunt him down. Leave the Coalition. The vow you swore is as dead as the Silent Earth. You owe these people nothing.
But the Hun? They owe you a pound of flesh. Hunt them down. Take it.

He released a slow, stammering breath.​

You know you want it. You know you want me.
Take me. Take my power.
Draw upon your pain.
Or perhaps we should draw upon a greater loathing?
The jealous that rises when you think of Lantern Jordan?
The contempt you feel for your father?
Or perhaps we should draw upon your greatest bane?

Your hatred of the man named Guy Gardner?

Stop it

The man who hid behind a blue mask for so long, lying to himself.
The man who's failures have awarded Revan with more prizes that penalties.
The man too weak to resist the temptations of the Red. You couldn't fight me then. You won't fight me now.
Remember Buckingham? Remember the power and the blood? You were mighty. Free from doubt.
I can give you that conviction, Guy. I can give you that certainty. That bliss.

Stop it.

Stop pretending, Lantern. Don't mistake you hate for conviction, for will.

We were made for each other, Guy Gardner of Earth.
The Ring of Atrocitus and the Corps' fallen son.

I am your destiny, child. Your destiny!

No.

Guy tore his crimson ring from his necklace. His trembling fingers held it for a moment. Tempted.

No.

He palmed it.

No. No more rings. No more lanterns.

He palmed his Green Ring. And his yellow. He gripped them tightly.

"Get out of here!" He howled. He threw them as far and hard as he could. No more rings. No more lanterns.
View attachment 4715
"I never asked for this! I never wanted this! I hate to break it to you, universe, but Guy Gardner isn't cut out for this shit! He can't do it!"

His uniform faded away once again.

"The power you gave me? It's only made things worse. Fuck! I've made things so much worse!"

"Am I supposed to be grateful?!! Am I supposed to take it all on the chin? Am I supposed to screw shit up and shake it off? Because if you're looking for a 'champion' who can do that, you've got the wrong Guy!"

"I'm not a Green Lantern. I'm not a Torch Bearer. I'm not a Yellow. I'm not a warrior. And I don't want to be a Red. I can't! I just can't! So go back to Oa. Or Qward. Or Ysmault. I don't care. Go fetch Hal, or John, or, hell, go fetch Sinestro! You're their problem now! Their burden! Not mine!"

"You're not mine,"
He wept. "You were never mine. Now get out of here. Before I change my mind, and do something we'll all regret..."

Guy turned his back on his weapons and trinkets. After a moment of hesitation, they took to the skies, abandoning him as he abandoned them. The burned coloured ribbons into the skies and vanished.

Gardner wiped his eyes and spat into the dirt. There was no turning back now. No going home.

The picked up a rifle on his way back to the briefing Firing a gun was like riding a bike. Picking up the rifle sent memories of his time in the Police Academy rushing in like the tide. He was a soldier now. Conscripted to fight a war he didn't start, but would sure as hell finish.

The Blue Light of Hope was gone. Guy knew the battles to come would claim him. But the flicker of will that still burned within him compelled him to keep fighting. To keep trying. Whether it was to make up for his failure on the Silent Earth or to enact his revenge on those who had defeated him, humiliated him and reminded him of the cost his rings carried, even Guy didn't know.

He picked up his gun and marched forth, ready to protect the Coalition's Headquarters.

Quiet and bitter, Guy bit his tongue. He kept his weapon close and walked slowly behind his travelling party. He watched Lapis pass him by as they approached the Infirmary.

"You okay?" He muttered. "Don't say something witty like 'hey, I'm alive'. Are you okay?"

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Takumi @amwexia @York @Atomic Knight @Donder172 @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @HQ

Little My looked around and pondered.

“I’m joining to check out that screaming. That sounds like something interesting!”

She sounds way too giddy to find out who’s screaming.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @York @Hallway​

Some of the questions from the group fell on deaf ears. Both Natsu and Sting were not breathing. They were beyond saving.

The stimpack helped Piper further and seemed more awake now. She thought on what Billy said and shook her head. "I don't know," she said. she gave the area a brief look over. "It's... such a mess."

"A few people have already been moved to the infirmary," Wynne said. "Makoto and Kyoko will find out if anyone is missing." As for Libra's question, Wynne had to think for a moment. "Not that I am aware of," she admitted.

There were still a few more bodies. These included Hyun Ryu, Ellis, Bart Allen, Shi-Long Lang, and Ty Lee.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Takumi @amwexia @Gummi Bunnies @York @Donder172 @Lucky @HQ

Ty Lee was dead. "Both of them," said Wynne under her breath, whatever she meant by that.

Ellis, however, seemed to be alive. His eyes were closed and he was mumbling under his breath. He seemed hurt and delirious. Worry creased Wynne's face as she quickly started using magic to heal him.

Reiner Braun
@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Takumi @amwexia @Gummi Bunnies @Atomic Knight @Donder172 @Lucky
@HQ

It was only when he got a close look at Natsu that Reiner realized he was gone. It wasn't the first time he had seen people die, nor was it the first casualty he had witnessed.

dHdDrM9.png

He himself after all, had both directly and indirectly killed many in his life. Back when he had believed he was doing the world a favor, that he was somehow being a hero.

It wasn't until it was too late that he realized the true weight of his actions.

Until he had been given another chance, by a freak coincidence he doubted would ever happen again.

With that, he steeled himself, breathing a small sigh of relief as he saw that Ellis at least, had also made it.

tdQR7gR.png

"I can't waste any more time." He muttered under his breath, and with that, tried to speed up the process of sifting through the remaining casualties.

Carefully, he would check each remaining body, listening closely for any signs that they were breathing, or in some way at least alive. If they were, he knew he wouldn't have much time to take action, so he would have to act fast...
James assisted with checking for survivors. Using his stimpacks to help those still alive, if there are any.

Shi-Long Lang was alive... but barely. He was not conscious and would likely need to be moved to the infirmary.

Ellis seemed to get better pretty quickly, but he still seemed out of it. He opened his eyes and had a glassy-eyed look. "Where...?"

Hyun Ryu had passed away in the blast. Bart Allen was still alive, but barely. He would need to be moved like Lang.

Reiner Braun
@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Takumi @amwexia @Gummi Bunnies @Atomic Knight @Donder172 @Lucky
@HQ

It was tough still, praying for the rest to have survived, but unfortunately, finding more casualty. On the other hand, two out of three was good enough for him. More importantly, they needed medical attention straight away.

NUh3OcG.png

"Allen. Lang. They're still alive! We can still save them!" He cried out.

Moving to pick up Allen, seeing that the other injured were being tended to. If something went wrong, he knew he would have to make at least two trips.

The questions could come later, the survivors just need to be stabilized as soon as possible.
James helps Reiner to carry Allen, trying to make a quick observation for any notable, exterior wounds.

Schala Zeal & Sophie
@Jeremi @Yun Lee @amwexia @Crow @Atomic Knight @Lucky @Donder172 @Takumi @Crunch @Minerva @Ver
@Past

Dorian's words initially startled Schala, as he had thought he had moved further ahead... But once she calmed herself somewhat, she found herself in thought as he also mentioned a similar kind of material from his home world.

Was there some connection? Or was it a coincidence? It was hard to say, but it did leave Schala with one, unsettling thought.

"Yes. It's... Possible dreamstone can drive someone mad. Perhaps, that is the reason my mother herself went mad with power. But I had always believed it was the source we drew it from. That Lavos himself had corrupted her mind." She said, shuddering a little.

Though she dared not say it out loud, she couldn't help but recall a strange theory she had stumbled across after she had been permanently seperated from Lavos' influence; thepossibility that dreamstone itself, was Lavos' creation. The source of his alien influence on the planet. The reason humans would one day be able to use magic.

Nevertheless, she eventually gave Dorian a gratefull smile for his insight. She doubted she could have ever understood her powers were it not for the help of those at the Coalition.

Soon enough though, her train of thought would be interrupted by Mikoto's sudden outburst, though as she realized why the reaction had been so extreme, Schala desperately scrambled to mediate the situation.

"W-... We're short on time! That's why we're here! I wish we could have informed you in advance, but the situation called for immediate action!" She stuttered a little, desperately trying to explain the reason as to why they were here.

In the meantime, a familiar head of brownish hair could be seen amongst the group that Schala and the others had joined up with. A woman in her early twenties, who had brandished a pistol at the sight of newcomers, only to sigh in relief and holster it again once she realized they were with the Coalition.

"Reinforcements... Thank goodness..." She said quietly.

Given the current situation. she knew they would need all the help they could get.
"Power can be corrupting those who aren't careful with it. It is possible that it can, even if it doesn't directly." Meceliss responded to Shala.

"That's right," Fiamma's voice answered Ben over the group communicator. "No telling just what I'm exactly doing at that point in time, but whatever the case, you can afford to overlook that, can't you?"

"A clock tower? Why would--" Touma began to utter to Misaka, before Dorian's magic circle suddenly transported the team to a brand new location. Except for Aoko. Oops. And right before she got a chance to say to Ben "say hi to Jotaro for me," mostly as a joke. After all, wouldn't it be an amazing coincidence if Ben and Jotaro were hanging out too?

Heh.

Fwoosh!

View attachment 4707

Indeed, the next thing the time traveling group knew, they were in the hallway of an unfamiliar building of stone and brick inside, the windows exposing the group to a bright, healthy sun that seemed completely unaware of the turbulent times they were facing right now. The hallway at present seemed empty, fortunately for the group. No need for confusing time paradoxes. Or at least, more.

"... Well, here we are," Touma said, furrowing his brow. "But are you sure there's a big energy presence here? What's so special about this place in particular?" He questioned Misaka, before Sion stepped in to answer instead.

View attachment 4708

"This isn't just any clock tower. This is the Clock Tower of England, the headquarters of the Mage's Association in my world, this world," she explained, a grimace still plastered on her face, though for not much reason in particular. "The first thing to note for the purpose of the mission though, the Clock Tower also functions as a school for up-and-coming mages. We'll have to be careful not to attract any unwanted attention," Sion went on.

"Looks like it's the weekend right now," Touma said facetiously, gesturing toward the tentatively empty corridor in which they stood. "England again though, huh? Magicians really like this place, between this world and mine. I wonder how far Buckingham Palace is from here."

Ignoring the boy's words, the lavender girl continued unperturbed. "In any case, Ms. Misaka's enhanced abilities, even with the aid from our... other squadmates, is unfortunately unable to exactly pinpoint any more than the general location. That said, it may be prudent to split up into approximately two groups, not only to cover more ground but also to minimize the risk of being caught, if only by a little," Sion suggested, deciding to tentatively act as the team leader for the time being apparently.

"Any ideas on where to start then?"

"..." Sion remained silent for a moment, taking a pause as if to think, holding her chin pensively, before making a decision, her expression even more grave than usual. "I... have a hypothesis on what the energy presence here in particular might be. I can only hope that I'm wrong, but we have to be prepared for every outcome," she said, taking another pause to take a breath, before speaking again.

"I'd advise that one group split off and clear a path toward the Rooftop. If I'm wrong, then I imagine your Great Spirit might be there, where this Autumn air is in full bloom, rather than being stuck holed up in some random room here. But if I'm right, then all the same, the rooftop will make for a good rendezvous point should we need to try again."

"I think I can make that work. And the second group?"

"To follow me through the Hallway. If you'll all entertain my personal hypothesis, regardless of whether your Great Spirit is around here or not, we're bound to find... something interesting," Sion said vaguely. "Speak now, or hold your piece. Time is of the essence, if you're all ready to make your decision."

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crunch @Crow @amwexia @Donder172 @York @Minerva @Past Gang
Meceliss decides to head to the rooftop.

1580268832366.png

1580269716218.png

Kssh!

1580268763180.png

Schala Zeal
@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @Minerva @Ver
@Rooftop

Almost in unison with Touma, Schala called out to Ben and the others rushing ahead.

"Hey! Wait! Maybe we shouldn't just-...!"

But it was too late.

They were caught, well sort of. From what Schala could gather, at least it was by a magus, who seemed to have at least figured out that they weren't students here. Which left her with a bit of explaining to do. Taking in what the others mentioned, Schala nodded quietly.

"Yes. We are... Envoys. I apologize for our tresspassing." She said, curtsying politely.

Sure they had an urgent matter to tend to, but the last thing she wanted was to cause too much trouble in a place like this. Who knows what would happen if the situation turned ugly?
"We're not here to fight." Meceliss said to the young man in glowing armor.

Ty Lee was dead. "Both of them," said Wynne under her breath, whatever she meant by that.

Ellis, however, seemed to be alive. His eyes were closed and he was mumbling under his breath. He seemed hurt and delirious. Worry creased Wynne's face as she quickly started using magic to heal him.

"Yeah, he's always surrounded by new people it seems," Mikoto said, crossing her arms. She sounded a bit upset, for whatever reason. "I mean--" A spark of electricity bounced off her, as if reacting to her emotions. "What are either of you doing here?!" She was talking to both Deoxys and Touma now. "What if you ran into your past selves?! It's dangerous!"

She looked away, clenching her fist. "Those skeletons... don't remind me. One of them is bound to show up if we talk about him." When she heard Little My's question, she looked a bit surprised and embarassed, but otherwise didn't respond.

"Well, we're not all quite with ODMA," Dorian said. "Can't say I'm happy to be throwing us all through time, but can't be helped, right?"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @amwexia @Crow @York @Lucky @Donder172 @Takumi @Crunch @Minerva @Ver @Past

“Look,” Frank replied looking at all the not dead people being fine, well fine for them, at least. “I’m not saying this is weird or anything.” He gave Ellis especially an intense look. “Do we know they’re, okay?”

“I’ll join you at the rooftops,” Bayonetta remarked. “Would be nice to have the sky over me instead of ending up somewhere cramp like this.”

“As will I,” Mae agreed. “Plus I expect the view will be to die for,” While having assisted Dorian with his situation Mae was always interested to see more of any place they ended up in.

View attachment 4712

View attachment 4713

Kssh!

View attachment 4711

View attachment 4714

"..."

"Well I don't know darling," Bayonetta asked the boy. "Who do you think we are?"

A young male intercepted FF and Billy before they reached the infirmary. His name was Hope Estheim, one of the senior medical staff with the Coalition who was normally stationed in Avalon.

HzhRivj.png

"We'll take them from here," he said, signalling for two gurneys to be wheeled into the hallway. "Thank you. Kyosuke has requested you guys return to the officers' quarters immediately." He turned away to check on the patients, but paused and turned back to the pair.

"Oh, could you grab Lapis and Guy along the way and update them on the situation? They just left the infirmary."

@amwexia @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Sark @OutsideInfirmary

With Bart already picked up by Billy, Wynne gestured for Reiner to instead help her with Ellis. "He's coming in and out of consciousness," she said. "He needs to rest anywhere but here."

Piper was able to get to her feet now. She let a long sigh. "I think it's probably obvious where the intruder is headed," she said.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Takumi @York @Donder172 @OfficersQuarters

"The roof will give us a good view of the area," Mikoto said, before moving to said area.

"Sounds delightful," Dorian said, moving to follow Mae. "Care to join me?" he asked Connor.

When confronted with the new face, Misaka was at a loss for what to say. "At least we didn't run into him in the past," she said under her breath.

@Ver @Lucky @Jeremi @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @Minerva @York @Rooftop

A young male intercepted FF and Billy before they reached the infirmary. His name was Hope Estheim, one of the senior medical staff with the Coalition who was normally stationed in Avalon.

HzhRivj.png

"We'll take them from here," he said, signalling for two gurneys to be wheeled into the hallway. "Thank you. Kyosuke has requested you guys return to the officers' quarters immediately." He turned away to check on the patients, but paused and turned back to the pair.

"Oh, could you grab Lapis and Guy along the way and update them on the situation? They just left the infirmary."

FF handed Lang over to Hope before casually downing 3 full water bottles. FF turned to Lapis and Guy, wiping her face.

“You Lapis & Guy? The Boss Munakata wants to see you at the Officer’s Quarters. That guy just asked me and Billy here to take you there,”

@Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Sark @Lucky @Outside Infirmary​

View attachment 4718

"Lost? How does one just accidentally end up at the top of the building? Taking a look around? Are you even allowed to be here? This place is off-limits to students, much less strangers," the soft-faced young man said, furrowing his brow toward Majima and Yennefer.

... The boy kicked his lunch box on the ground out of sight upon saying that, before continuing, directing his gaze toward Ben next, sternly putting both of his hands atop his hips.

"Ben Tennyson, huh... I don't think I've heard that name around here before. Be that as it may, whatever you're looking for or whatever reason you're here, forgive me if I say you lot don't exactly look like you belong here. Some sort of shapeshifter, some sort of strange creature or familiar..." He went on, pointed a finger to Ben, and then Meceliss.

Wait until he saw Deoxys.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you lot aren't even aware of how out of place you are. Maybe Professor Melloi will know what to do with you," the boy continued, the seemingly magical plates of armor on his limbs shimmering almost threateningly. "Trespassing is a rather serious transgression, after all."

"I really don't feel good about the idea of beating on a native of the world, but... we can't waste any time here," Touma murmured to the group uneasily. Certainly, they couldn't afford to engage in niceties, not when they were on a time limit... even when time travelling.

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Crunch @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Donder172 @York @Rooftop

"W-Wait, don't look!" Sion called out desperately to those who proceeded on ahead, briefly even pushing past Sophie as the latter might have tried to assuage her, but by then, it was too late.

Behind the door was a dark, unkept room. The windows were obscured with blinds to block off the sunlight, not that there seemed to be much to see in the room anyway, as it seemed mostly empty, save for a number of desks and common classroom items pushed to one side of the room. And it was all to make room for what waited on the other side of the room.

And it was...

View attachment 4716

"A-Aahgh... S-Someone, please... I-I changed my mind! Let me out...!"

Sion herself.

Or at least, what one could assume to the past version of herself, though of course, this version came with a number of superficial differences. On top of her clothes being a brown color scheme, her skin -- even in the dark room -- was visibly paler than the present version of Sion. The girl was clutching her own chest and breathing heavily as though even just breathing was difficult, and it was from her visible hand that one could see that she was chained to a support pillar in the room, essentially trapped here for whatever reason.

Without even looking up, it almost seemed like she hardly noticed the group as they entered, her mind seemingly preoccupied with whatever was going on inside.

View attachment 4717

"... It's me," the present Sion said through a shaky word, keeping her gaze down. "The energy presence wasn't the Great Spirit after all. It was... just me..." She continued vaguely, clutching her own arm.

@Yun Lee @amwexia @Crow @York @Hallway

Last edited:
View attachment 4718

"Lost? How does one just accidentally end up at the top of the building? Taking a look around? Are you even allowed to be here? This place is off-limits to students, much less strangers," the soft-faced young man said, furrowing his brow toward Majima and Yennefer.

... The boy kicked his lunch box on the ground out of sight upon saying that, before continuing, directing his gaze toward Ben next, sternly putting both of his hands atop his hips.

"Ben Tennyson, huh... I don't think I've heard that name around here before. Be that as it may, whatever you're looking for or whatever reason you're here, forgive me if I say you lot don't exactly look like you belong here. Some sort of shapeshifter, some sort of strange creature or familiar..." He went on, pointed a finger to Ben, and then Meceliss.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you lot aren't even aware of how out of place you are. Maybe Professor Melloi will know what to do with you," the boy continued, the seemingly magical plates of armor on his limbs shimmering almost threateningly. "Trespassing is a rather serious transgression, after all."

"I really don't feel good about the idea of beating on a native of the world, but... we can't waste any time here," Touma murmured to the group uneasily. Certainly, they couldn't afford to engage in niceties, not when they were on a time limit... even when time travelling.

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Crunch @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Donder172 @York @Rooftop

"W-Wait, don't look!" Sion called out desperately to those who proceeded on ahead, briefly even pushing past Sophie as the latter might have tried to assuage her, but by then, it was too late.

Behind the door was a dark, unkept room. The windows were obscured with blinds to block off the sunlight, not that there seemed to be much to see in the room anyway, as it seemed mostly empty, save for a number of desks and common classroom items pushed to one side of the room. And it was all to make room for what waited on the other side of the room.

And it was...

View attachment 4716

Sion herself.

Or at least, what one could assume to the past version of herself, though of course, this version came with a number of superficial differences. On top of her clothes being a brown color scheme, her skin -- even in the dark room -- was visibly paler than the present version of Sion. The girl was clutching her own chest and breathing heavily as though even just breathing was difficult, and it was from her visible hand that one could see that she was chained to a support pillar in the room, essentially trapped here for whatever reason.

Without even looking up, it almost seemed like she hardly noticed the group as they entered, her mind seemingly preoccupied with whatever was going on inside.

View attachment 4717

"... It's me," the present Sion said through a shaky word, keeping her gaze down. "The energy presence wasn't the Great Spirit after all. It was... just me..." She continued vaguely, clutching her own arm.

Little My looked back and forth between Sion and the lookalike in the chair before her face lights up.

“You have a twin sister, Sign-On?”

Without even waiting for a reply, Little My rushed towards Sion’s lookalike and began to look around for any way to let her free. Gnawing on the chain won’t work, she’s tried it before.

@Ver @York @Crow @Yun Lee @Hallway​

"I really don't feel good about the idea of beating on a native of the world, but... we can't waste any time here," Touma murmured to the group uneasily. Certainly, they couldn't afford to engage in niceties, not when they were on a time limit... even when time travelling.​

"Okay."

KSSSSHHH!

A storm of glass showered the room.

In one swift motion, a red-and-blue blur slammed itself into the massive glass dome that encircled the top level of the tower. A loud buzzing noise filled the room as something inhuman soared into the area, vaguely humanoid in shape but wildly alien in every other aspect. The entity glowered at the young man like a hungry animal, a sharp sound ringing out as the second pair of tentacles shot out from its sides and sharpened like needles. The thing twirled through the air before slamming its 'feet' into the ground, shattering the earth beneath the weight of its landing impact.

There was little time for the young man to react. The creature buzzed like some insect, lunging forward at inhuman speeds. Before he could even shout in surprise the entity was already attempting to wrap its hand around his face, a pair of tentacles on its side twirling around each other like clay before solidifying into a humanoid hand.

Should it succeed in grabbing the boy's face, a menacing glow began to rise off of Deoxys' core.

"Go to sleep."

DEOXYS used HYPNOSIS!

Should the move work, the lad's consciousness would be forcibly torn out of him. He'd slump out of Deoxys' grasp like a sack of potatoes, hitting the ground with a loud thud, eyes fluttering before closing entirely. At least he'd still be breathing.

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Donder172 @York @Rooftop​

"Yeah, sure." Looking at Sophie, Severa figured that she'd take care of Sion's fears, or something. Besides, they'd been on a mission here together, right? She certainly wasn't as familiar. "We'll go on ahead, okay? Just...uh...focus on breathing. Or something."

@Ver @Crow @York @amwexia
Guy Gardner- Before
The night Guy Gardner joined the Coalition, the Blue Lantern swore an oath to protect his brothers in arms. As a healer. As a warrior. As a Lantern.

The night Guy Gardner arrived on the Silent Earth, he broke that vow. He had let his hubris get the better of him. His friends were forced to signed a deal with a demon to save his lie.

Shan Yu's face haunted him. No matter how hard he tried, he force the memory of those black eyes from his mind. He couldn't close his eyes. He couldn't think. Every thought her birthed was consumed by the rot of the Hun.

His rings had healed him. Given him a new heart to replaced his burned one. This new heart beat with a single purpose- to burn the Hun. Every last one of them. He hated them more than he could describe.

The night Guy Gardner broke his oath, he swore a new one.

"Shan Yu dies. The Gunman dies."

Even without his Indigo and Pink rings, he still had a full arsenal of Power Rings at his disposal.
Yellow.
Red.
Green.
Blue.
Fear.
Fury.
Will.
Hope.

He could feel his fury growing. Burning. Drowning out his rational spirit. He could hear it beating against his dead like a drum. He snarled, his eyes wet with tears. He reached for his Blue Ring. He slipped it on. He waited for that wave to wash over him. He waited for that warm, homely feeling to rippled within him. He breathed deeply.

But not such feeling came.

[HOPE NO LONGER DETECTED. GUY GARDNER OF SECTOR 2814. YOU NO LONGER POSSESS THE ABILITY TO INSTIL HOPE. YOU ARE NO LONGER WORTHY OF THE BLUE LANTERN CORP]

Guy's heart stopped as his ring slipped from his finger, grey and powerless.

His hands started to shake. A pale veil slipped across his face. His empty eyes stared as his blue ring- his spirit, his zeal- faded from view.

"No..." Guy muttered in disbelief. "No..."

He could hear his hate calling to him.

It's not your fault, buddy. Not your fault that the mission went to Hell.

No. Not yours. Shan's. It's all his fault. It's his. Kill him. End your pain.

His fists stared to tighten. His teeth started to grind.

Yes. Hunt him down. Leave the Coalition. The vow you swore is as dead as the Silent Earth. You owe these people nothing.
But the Hun? They owe you a pound of flesh. Hunt them down. Take it.

He released a slow, stammering breath.

You know you want it. You know you want me.
Take me. Take my power.
Draw upon your pain.
Or perhaps we should draw upon a greater loathing?
The jealous that rises when you think of Lantern Jordan?
The contempt you feel for your father?
Or perhaps we should draw upon your greatest bane?

Your hatred of the man named Guy Gardner?

Stop it

The man who hid behind a blue mask for so long, lying to himself.
The man who's failures have awarded Revan with more prizes that penalties.
The man too weak to resist the temptations of the Red. You couldn't fight me then. You won't fight me now.
Remember Buckingham? Remember the power and the blood? You were mighty. Free from doubt.
I can give you that conviction, Guy. I can give you that certainty. That bliss.

Stop it.

Stop pretending, Lantern. Don't mistake you hate for conviction, for will.

We were made for each other, Guy Gardner of Earth.
The Ring of Atrocitus and the Corps' fallen son.

I am your destiny, child. Your destiny!

No.

Guy tore his crimson ring from his necklace. His trembling fingers held it for a moment. Tempted.

No.

He palmed it.

No. No more rings. No more lanterns.

He palmed his Green Ring. And his yellow. He gripped them tightly.

"Get out of here!" He howled. He threw them as far and hard as he could. No more rings. No more lanterns.
View attachment 4715
"I never asked for this! I never wanted this! I hate to break it to you, universe, but Guy Gardner isn't cut out for this shit! He can't do it!"

His uniform faded away once again.

"The power you gave me? It's only made things worse. Fuck! I've made things so much worse!"

"Am I supposed to be grateful?!! Am I supposed to take it all on the chin? Am I supposed to screw shit up and shake it off? Because if you're looking for a 'champion' who can do that, you've got the wrong Guy!"

"I'm not a Green Lantern. I'm not a Torch Bearer. I'm not a Yellow. I'm not a warrior. And I don't want to be a Red. I can't! I just can't! So go back to Oa. Or Qward. Or Ysmault. I don't care. Go fetch Hal, or John, or, hell, go fetch Sinestro! You're their problem now! Their burden! Not mine!"

"You're not mine,"
He wept. "You were never mine. Now get out of here. Before I change my mind, and do something we'll all regret..."

Guy turned his back on his weapons and trinkets. After a moment of hesitation, they took to the skies, abandoning him as he abandoned them. The burned coloured ribbons into the skies and vanished.

Gardner wiped his eyes and spat into the dirt. There was no turning back now. No going home.

The picked up a rifle on his way back to the briefing Firing a gun was like riding a bike. Picking up the rifle sent memories of his time in the Police Academy rushing in like the tide. He was a soldier now. Conscripted to fight a war he didn't start, but would sure as hell finish.

The Blue Light of Hope was gone. Guy knew the battles to come would claim him. But the flicker of will that still burned within him compelled him to keep fighting. To keep trying. Whether it was to make up for his failure on the Silent Earth or to enact his revenge on those who had defeated him, humiliated him and reminded him of the cost his rings carried, even Guy didn't know.

He picked up his gun and marched forth, ready to protect the Coalition's Headquarters.

Quiet and bitter, Guy bit his tongue. He kept his weapon close and walked slowly behind his travelling party. He watched Lapis pass him by as they approached the Infirmary.

"You okay?" He muttered. "Don't say something witty like 'hey, I'm alive'. Are you okay?"

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Takumi @amwexia @York @Atomic Knight @Donder172 @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @HQ
Little My looked around and pondered.

“I’m joining to check out that screaming. That sounds like something interesting!”

She sounds way too giddy to find out who’s screaming.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @York @Hallway​
James assisted with checking for survivors. Using his stimpacks to help those still alive, if there are any.

James helps Reiner to carry Allen, trying to make a quick observation for any notable, exterior wounds.

"Power can be corrupting those who aren't careful with it. It is possible that it can, even if it doesn't directly." Meceliss responded to Shala.

Meceliss decides to head to the rooftop.

"We're not here to fight." Meceliss said to the young man in glowing armor.
“Look,” Frank replied looking at all the not dead people being fine, well fine for them, at least. “I’m not saying this is weird or anything.” He gave Ellis especially an intense look. “Do we know they’re, okay?”

“I’ll join you at the rooftops,” Bayonetta remarked. “Would be nice to have the sky over me instead of ending up somewhere cramp like this.”

“As will I,” Mae agreed. “Plus I expect the view will be to die for,” While having assisted Dorian with his situation Mae was always interested to see more of any place they ended up in.

"Well I don't know darling," Bayonetta asked the boy. "Who do you think we are?"

HzhRivj.png

@amwexia @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Sark @OutsideInfirmary

With Bart already picked up by Billy, Wynne gestured for Reiner to instead help her with Ellis. "He's coming in and out of consciousness," she said. "He needs to rest anywhere but here."

Piper was able to get to her feet now. She let a long sigh. "I think it's probably obvious where the intruder is headed," she said.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Takumi @York @Donder172 @OfficersQuarters

"The roof will give us a good view of the area," Mikoto said, before moving to said area.

"Sounds delightful," Dorian said, moving to follow Mae. "Care to join me?" he asked Connor.

When confronted with the new face, Misaka was at a loss for what to say. "At least we didn't run into him in the past," she said under her breath.

@Ver @Lucky @Jeremi @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @Minerva @York @Rooftop

FF handed Lang over to Hope before casually downing 3 full water bottles. FF turned to Lapis and Guy, wiping her face.

“You Lapis & Guy? The Boss Munakata wants to see you at the Officer’s Quarters. That guy just asked me and Billy here to take you there,”

@Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Sark @Lucky @Outside Infirmary​
View attachment 4718

And it was...

View attachment 4716

Sion herself.

View attachment 4717

"Okay."

KSSSSHHH!

A storm of glass showered the room.

In one swift motion, a red-and-blue blur slammed itself into the massive glass dome that encircled the top level of the tower. A loud buzzing noise filled the room as something inhuman soared into the area, vaguely humanoid in shape but wildly alien in every other aspect. The entity glowered at the young man like a hungry animal, a sharp sound ringing out as the second pair of tentacles shot out from its sides and sharpened like needles. The thing twirled through the air before slamming its 'feet' into the ground, shattering the earth beneath the weight of its landing impact.

There was little time for the young man to react. The creature buzzed like some insect, lunging forward at inhuman speeds. Before he could even shout in surprise the entity was already attempting to wrap its hand around his face, a pair of tentacles on its side twirling around each other like clay before solidifying into a humanoid hand.

Should it succeed in grabbing the boy's face, a menacing glow began to rise off of Deoxys' core.

"Go to sleep."

DEOXYS used HYPNOSIS!

Should the move work, the lad's consciousness would be forcibly torn out of him. He'd slump out of Deoxys' grasp like a sack of potatoes, hitting the ground with a loud thud, eyes fluttering before closing entirely. At least he'd still be breathing.

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Donder172 @York @Rooftop​
Schala Zeal
@Crow @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Crunch @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Donder172 @Ver
@Rooftop

Schala gulped. If it weren't for the urgency of the situation, she would have readily accepted being brought to this "Lord Ell-Meloi". But now was not the time for that! Hearing Touma's suggestion, she gulped again, realizing how ugly things were going to get if she couldn't salvage the situation, immediately.

"We do not have time. I'm sorry... But... We cannot be further delayed! If things were not so dire, I would explain but... Please! You must let us pass!"
She pleaded with him.

But unfortunately, or fortunately depending on how things turned out, Deoxys had been one step ahead of her, attempting to put the boy to sleep with some kind of spell of his, or at least that's what it seemed like from her perspective.

If things didn't work out like Deoxys hoped, she would no doubt have to further intervene, one way or another.

Sophie
@Yun Lee @amwexia @Crow @York
@Hallway

While Sophie instinctively moved to shield her eyes in response to Shion's shout, she caught a glimpse of what Shion had tried her best to conceal. And somewhat hesitantly, she removed her hands from her eyes, slowly letting what she was seeing sink in.

Seeing the apparent discomfort in Shion from all of this, she quietly tugged at her shoulder, only to flinch a little, seeing Little My looking around, seemingly for a way to free the other Shion.

"I... It's not safe to interfere with the past more than we must, right?" She asked hesitantly.

Giving the other Shion another, carefull look over, she let out a small sigh, trying to smileat Shion, in a sympathetic way.

"If there is nothing for us here, we should go elsewhere. The Great Spirit must have found a good hiding place." She said, in an attempt to lighten the mood somewhat.

Unfortunately, Sophie had never been good at that sort of thing. Though, before she had gotten herself involved in the Coalition, she doubted she would have even had the courage to say anything at all.

Deep down though, she couldn't help but remember those strange dreams she had back at home. And that final, bloody battle with a twisted visage of herself. She could only imagine how it must feel, encountering ones self in their past, being a spectator to a bad memory...

Reiner Braun
@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Donder172
@OfficersQuarters

There was a brisk nod from Reiner as he began helping Wynne with Ellis, intending to head back to the infirmary.

gmsf7qp.png

"Yes, sir! I'll take him to the infirmary!" He said, preparing to do just that, but then stopped briefly when Piper spoke up.

NUh3OcG.png

"Where? I am unfamiliar with the layout of this base. Like Lapis, I was a recent arrival. But... If it is a matter of urgency, I must intercept the intruder at once!" He said, his mind already racing at the possibilities.

Of course, he would still have to drop off Ellis first, but if his fears were realized, he knew he had to move quickly.​

There was something...really messed up about this. It even managed to make Severa empathize. If she had to go back and see her past self at a low point, back during Grima's reign...Gods.

"Uh, yeah. What Sophie said. Pretty sure messing with a past you're currently in could, like, mess us all up." Though she herself never actually made it to the past like everyone else, so...who knows?

@Ver @York @amwexia @Crow

---

Libra thought over what area Piper could possibly mean, before it dawned on him. "The Great Spirit Volt...is being held here, correct? Do you know where?"

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Takumi @York @Donder172

View attachment 4718

"That doesn't look very accurate, but I hope it works!"

Ben says, dialing his Omnitrix should Deoxys' hypnosis fail.

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Crunch @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Donder172 @York @Ver @Rooftop

Little My looked back and forth between Sion and the lookalike in the chair before her face lights up.

“You have a twin sister, Sign-On?”

Without even waiting for a reply, Little My rushed towards Sion’s lookalike and began to look around for any way to let her free. Gnawing on the chain won’t work, she’s tried it before.

@Ver @York @Crow @Yun Lee @Hallway​

"These chains and bars should be easy for me to obliterate in one strike. Question is - should I lean in to morality, or should I allow time to flow as intended? Though, we have no proof or lack that both are one and the same..."

Cagliostro crosses her arms and looks.

"One for the former, two for the latter."

@Ver @York @Crow @Yun Lee @amwexia @Hallway​

tumblr_inline_ozxlurXp181vp7dy3_100.jpg

❝ Uhh... I really don't want to beat up the kiddo but... ❞ Majima awkwardly whispered and considered the fact that they may actually need to speed this up if Deoxys's trick here didn't work out.

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Crunch @Minerva @Donder172 @York @Ver
@Rooftop

ahjMnBA.jpg

❝ Okay enough to stand on my two feet and talk, if that's what you're asking me. ❞ Lapis says with a drained tone in her voice. She didn't need people to worry about her, especially at the time like this. That was when FF and Billy over to her and Guy to relay the message. Something about meeting over at the Officer's Quarters. That might explain at least the apparent chaos she woke up to.

❝ Got it, just take us over there. ❞ She breathed out as she let go of her chest. The pain was starting to drift away, but the soreness radiated as if it were still fresh in a way. She really hoped that her own condition would improve in time before the next outing.

@Atomic Knight @amwexia @Sark @Lucky
@Outside Infirmary

❝ Okay enough to stand on my two feet and talk, if that's what you're asking me. ❞ Lapis says with a drained tone in her voice. She didn't need people to worry about her, especially at the time like this. That was when FF and Billy over to her and Guy to relay the message. Something about meeting over at the Officer's Quarters. That might explain at least the apparent chaos she woke up to.

❝ Got it, just take us over there. ❞ She breathed out as she let go of her chest. The pain was starting to drift away, but the soreness radiated as if it were still fresh in a way. She really hoped that her own condition would improve in time before the next outing.

@Outside Infirmary
"Hey, if you say so," Guy shrugged. "Not much I can do to help either way. No rings and no medical training. You're dealing with you're average, run-of-the-mill Guy Gardner now. All I can do here is tell you that shit could be worse or something? I don't know..."

Guy bit down on the inside of his cheek.

"I'm guess the thought of kicking the asses of the guys who hurt you isn't too comforting right now?"

@Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Sark @Lucky @Outside Infirmary
"Lead the way, Big-Guy," Guy cupped his fingers behind his head and sighed. He nodded towards the empty bottles in FF's arms. "And hey, try not to drown yourself on the way there..."

@Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @amwexia @Lucky

tumblr_inline_ozxlurXp181vp7dy3_100.jpg

❝ Uhh... I really don't want to beat up the kiddo but... ❞ Majima awkwardly whispered and considered the fact that they may actually need to speed this up if Deoxys's trick here didn't work out.

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Crunch @Minerva @Donder172 @York @Ver
@Rooftop

ahjMnBA.jpg

@Outside Infirmary

"Hey, if you say so," Guy shrugged. "Not much I can do to help either way. No rings and no medical training. You're dealing with you're average, run-of-the-mill Guy Gardner now. All I can do here is tell you that shit could be worse or something? I don't know..."

Guy bit down on the inside of his cheek.

"I'm guess the thought of kicking the asses of the guys who hurt you isn't too comforting right now?"

"Lead the way, Big-Guy,"
Guy cupped his fingers behind his head and sighed. He nodded towards the empty bottles in FF's arms. "And hey, try not to drown yourself on the way there..."

@Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @amwexia @Lucky

A smile crossed FF’s face as she absentmindedly tossed the 3 empty bottles into whatever trash area there is.

“Heh... I can’t drown, I’m literally plankton!”

FF then began to lead the duo to the Officer’s Quarters

@Gummi Bunnies @Sark @Atomic Knight @Lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back