Status
Not open for further replies.
With Bart already picked up by Billy, Wynne gestured for Reiner to instead help her with Ellis. "He's coming in and out of consciousness," she said. "He needs to rest anywhere but here."

Piper was able to get to her feet now. She let a long sigh. "I think it's probably obvious where the intruder is headed," she said.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Takumi @York @Donder172 @OfficersQuarters
"How much manpower do we have to spare?" James asked

1580342050467.png

"Lost? How does one just accidentally end up at the top of the building? Taking a look around? Are you even allowed to be here? This place is off-limits to students, much less strangers," the soft-faced young man said, furrowing his brow toward Majima and Yennefer.

... The boy kicked his lunch box on the ground out of sight upon saying that, before continuing, directing his gaze toward Ben next, sternly putting both of his hands atop his hips.

"Ben Tennyson, huh... I don't think I've heard that name around here before. Be that as it may, whatever you're looking for or whatever reason you're here, forgive me if I say you lot don't exactly look like you belong here. Some sort of shapeshifter, some sort of strange creature or familiar..." He went on, pointed a finger to Ben, and then Meceliss.

Wait until he saw Deoxys.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you lot aren't even aware of how out of place you are. Maybe Professor Melloi will know what to do with you," the boy continued, the seemingly magical plates of armor on his limbs shimmering almost threateningly. "Trespassing is a rather serious transgression, after all."

"I really don't feel good about the idea of beating on a native of the world, but... we can't waste any time here," Touma murmured to the group uneasily. Certainly, they couldn't afford to engage in niceties, not when they were on a time limit... even when time travelling.

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Crunch @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Donder172 @York @Rooftop
"It is not something to be taken lightly, yes. We wouldn't be doing it without a reason. Though I do understand where you're getting to." Meceliss stated. "It might be best if I would introduce myself as well. My name Meceliss." Meceliss added with a formal bow towards the young man in a manner of a Jedi. "I would love to discuss with you on the finer details of our situation. Unfortunately, we don't have the time for it. There is something at stake that goes beyond all of us. So I beg you, let us go through. I promise we will not cause you or your people trouble."

"Okay."

KSSSSHHH!

A storm of glass showered the room.

In one swift motion, a red-and-blue blur slammed itself into the massive glass dome that encircled the top level of the tower. A loud buzzing noise filled the room as something inhuman soared into the area, vaguely humanoid in shape but wildly alien in every other aspect. The entity glowered at the young man like a hungry animal, a sharp sound ringing out as the second pair of tentacles shot out from its sides and sharpened like needles. The thing twirled through the air before slamming its 'feet' into the ground, shattering the earth beneath the weight of its landing impact.

There was little time for the young man to react. The creature buzzed like some insect, lunging forward at inhuman speeds. Before he could even shout in surprise the entity was already attempting to wrap its hand around his face, a pair of tentacles on its side twirling around each other like clay before solidifying into a humanoid hand.

Should it succeed in grabbing the boy's face, a menacing glow began to rise off of Deoxys' core.

"Go to sleep."

DEOXYS used HYPNOSIS!

Should the move work, the lad's consciousness would be forcibly torn out of him. He'd slump out of Deoxys' grasp like a sack of potatoes, hitting the ground with a loud thud, eyes fluttering before closing entirely. At least he'd still be breathing.

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Donder172 @York @Rooftop
"That doesn't look very accurate, but I hope it works!"

Ben says, dialing his Omnitrix should Deoxys' hypnosis fail.

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Crunch @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Donder172 @York @Ver @Rooftop
Meceliss motions to both Deoxys and Ben to stop. As they are basically throwing diplomacy out of the window.

@Crunch @Crow @Ver @Jeremi

Yennefer was prepared to answer that she was potential new staff, not a student. However she watched as they hypnotized and surrounded the Great Spirit. Perhaps it wasn’t a good idea to intimidate and hypnotize something called a “Great Spirit,” but the point was moot.

“I suppose that’s one way to deal with things.” Yennefer said. “Probably not the best, but certainly one way.” She prepared to open a portal off of the roof.​

"I... It's not safe to interfere with the past more than we must, right?" She asked hesitantly.
There was something...really messed up about this. It even managed to make Severa empathize. If she had to go back and see her past self at a low point, back during Grima's reign...Gods.

"Uh, yeah. What Sophie said. Pretty sure messing with a past you're currently in could, like, mess us all up." Though she herself never actually made it to the past like everyone else, so...who knows?
"These chains and bars should be easy for me to obliterate in one strike. Question is - should I lean in to morality, or should I allow time to flow as intended? Though, we have no proof or lack that both are one and the same..."

Cagliostro crosses her arms and looks.

"One for the former, two for the latter."

“Stop with all that nonsense! Help me get her out of this!”

Little My gets closer to Past Sion and whispered in her ear:

“Don’t worry, I’ll get you out of here!”

Mind you, Little My doesn’t know she’s in the past.

@York @Yun Lee @Crow @Ver @Hallway​

"Ohoho~ what will she see~? One of those special scenes?" Cagliostro grins as she just allows Little My to run off.

"Are we still making a decision?"

A young male intercepted FF and Billy before they reached the infirmary. His name was Hope Estheim, one of the senior medical staff with the Coalition who was normally stationed in Avalon.

HzhRivj.png

"We'll take them from here," he said, signalling for two gurneys to be wheeled into the hallway. "Thank you. Kyosuke has requested you guys return to the officers' quarters immediately." He turned away to check on the patients, but paused and turned back to the pair.

"Oh, could you grab Lapis and Guy along the way and update them on the situation? They just left the infirmary."

@amwexia @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Sark @OutsideInfirmary

With Bart already picked up by Billy, Wynne gestured for Reiner to instead help her with Ellis. "He's coming in and out of consciousness," she said. "He needs to rest anywhere but here."

Piper was able to get to her feet now. She let a long sigh. "I think it's probably obvious where the intruder is headed," she said.

"The roof will give us a good view of the area," Mikoto said, before moving to said area.

"Sounds delightful," Dorian said, moving to follow Mae. "Care to join me?" he asked Connor.

When confronted with the new face, Misaka was at a loss for what to say. "At least we didn't run into him in the past," she said under her breath.

@Ver @Lucky @Jeremi @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @Minerva @York @Rooftop

"Well I've been told I'm dumb as a brick," The Rider replied to Piper. "So why don't you spell it out for me?"

"Okay."

KSSSSHHH!

A storm of glass showered the room.

In one swift motion, a red-and-blue blur slammed itself into the massive glass dome that encircled the top level of the tower. A loud buzzing noise filled the room as something inhuman soared into the area, vaguely humanoid in shape but wildly alien in every other aspect. The entity glowered at the young man like a hungry animal, a sharp sound ringing out as the second pair of tentacles shot out from its sides and sharpened like needles. The thing twirled through the air before slamming its 'feet' into the ground, shattering the earth beneath the weight of its landing impact.

There was little time for the young man to react. The creature buzzed like some insect, lunging forward at inhuman speeds. Before he could even shout in surprise the entity was already attempting to wrap its hand around his face, a pair of tentacles on its side twirling around each other like clay before solidifying into a humanoid hand.

Should it succeed in grabbing the boy's face, a menacing glow began to rise off of Deoxys' core.

"Go to sleep."

DEOXYS used HYPNOSIS!

Should the move work, the lad's consciousness would be forcibly torn out of him. He'd slump out of Deoxys' grasp like a sack of potatoes, hitting the ground with a loud thud, eyes fluttering before closing entirely. At least he'd still be breathing.

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Donder172 @York @Rooftop​

"Well this quite quickly turned into a clusterfuck didn't it?" If Deoxys' attack didn't work Bayonetta was ready to leap into action and try to quickly, and gently, knock the boy out before this became more of a trouble.

Mae as well seemed to be fiddling something with her hands, possibly readying up a spell of her own.

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Donder172 @York @Rooftop

View attachment 4728

"Gghgh?! Get... off of me...!" The boy gasped as Deoxys had suddenly crashed through the window, gritting his teeth tightly as he struggled against the creature's grasp. He acclimated to the presence of Deoxys perhaps faster than one might expect from a normal looking boy, but then, one could only imagine what people in the Clock Tower -- students of magecraft, even -- were used to here.

To that end, the hypnosis might have settled within him, but the boy was no ordinary human. In an effort to interrupt the effect of the hypnosis, the plates of magical armor around his arms and legs glowing as though reinforcing, the young truant(?) kicked his legs forward, his super-powered kick swiftly knocking Deoxys off of him, allowing him to land on his feet on the ground.

"Three magical creatures?!" He exclaimed, referring to Ben, Meceliss, and now Deoxys. He had definitely not seen anything like them before, and to that end... "I've got to tell Professor Melloi!" He grunted to himself, not just on the matter of the supposed rare creatures here, but also just... well, the intruders in general. With that, the plates of armor shifted again, extending all the way to his hands and feet now, now resembling more like the limbs of a werewolf than armor.

Having inadvertently made his intent clear, the boy from there leapt through the air, as though intent on bypassing the group to alert the building's staff of their presence!

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Minerva @Crunch @Crow @Donder172 @York @Gummi Bunnies @Rooftop

"N-Ngh... Need... Need to get out... Need to..." Past Sion only mumbled weakly, struggling in vain against the metal chain on her wrist.

"..."

Sion almost seemed frozen right where she stood, as though genuinely unsure of what to do. It was only a second later, as Little My rushed forward to attempt to free the Sion of the past, that she finally gathered her bearings, eyes widening as she rushed forward after the little creature.

View attachment 4729

"Wait, stop! Don't approach her!" The girl urgently exclaimed, grabbing Little My with two fingers like a pincer. It was just as well, as Past Sion hardly seemed to react to Little My other than a cursory -- even apathetic, perhaps -- glance, as though barely even able to register what she was seeing. The fact that Sion was even readily stepping inside the room could also have been a testament to that, and yet...

"I'm... She is dangerous as she is right now! Don't--Ghngh...!" Sion began to chastise Little My, before a sharp CHOMP sound suddenly rang through the air, the young woman's eyes suddenly widening before suddenly dropping Little My to the ground.

In a flash, it was clear what had just happened; Past Sion had grabbed her future counterpart with her free arm and viciously bitten into her neck, drawing blood... like a vampire. A second passed, and another, before Sion's body went limp, and Past Sion tossed her aside like a rag doll, a low chuckle emerging from her.

View attachment 4727

"Keh heh... Much better... but my throat is much too dry still," Past Sion cackled, an inhuman grin plastered on her face as she proceeded to easily rip the chain off of her, as though having gotten the exact boost she needed. In her seeming madness, one could only hope that her insanity extended to not even recognizing her future self, but that was another matter right now.

Menacingly stepping toward the group, shoulders sagged like a zombie, the pale girl let out a soft groan, one hand clutching her chest, violently scratching at it as though trying to soothe an inconsolable itch. "Need to... Need to get out of here. Changed my mind. I was wrong. Was wrong! Get out of my way...!" She growled like an animal.

@Crow @Yun Lee @amwexia @York @Hallway

Last edited:
Little My was not afraid of this monster. In fact, she was mad.

“Hey! I’m the one that bites people!”

She threw herself at Past Sion’s ankles, sinking her teeth into them. Hopefully, she tears the back of them open.

@Ver @York @Yun Lee @Crow

View attachment 4728

"Gghgh?! Get... off of me...!" The boy gasped as Deoxys had suddenly crashed through the window, gritting his teeth tightly as he struggled against the creature's grasp. He acclimated to the presence of Deoxys perhaps faster than one might expect from a normal looking boy, but then, one could only imagine what people in the Clock Tower -- students of magecraft, even -- were used to here.

To that end, the hypnosis might have settled within him, but the boy was no ordinary human. In an effort to interrupt the effect of the hypnosis, the plates of magical armor around his arms and legs glowing as though reinforcing, the young truant(?) kicked his legs forward, his super-powered kick swiftly knocking Deoxys off of him, allowing him to land on his feet on the ground.

"Three magical creatures?!" He exclaimed, referring to Ben, Meceliss, and now Deoxys. He had definitely not seen anything like them before, and to that end... "I've got to tell Professor Melloi!" He grunted to himself, not just on the matter of the supposed rare creatures here, but also just... well, the intruders in general. With that, the plates of armor shifted again, extending all the way to his hands and feet now, now resembling more like the limbs of a werewolf than armor.

Having inadvertently made his intent clear, the boy from there leapt through the air, as though intent on bypassing the group to alert the building's staff of their presence!
Deoxys' lithe form suddenly bent backward at an impossible angle, the boy's legs sailing harmlessly over its 'face.' As a consequence, however, the alien was forced to release its grapple on the student's head, performing a cartwheel-like motion as it curled back into a standing position. It watched the boy leap through the air with impressive speed, though his acrobatics wouldn't be enough to halt Deoxys' pursuit.

It held out a palm. The hand quivered for a moment before Deoxys slowly closed its fingers into a fist.

"Stop."

DEOXYS used GRAVITY!

Mid-leap, the boy would feel a crushing weight press down on the back of his body, like someone had just dropped a truck on top of him. A low and level buzzing filled his ears as some unseen force began to pull the boy's limbs towards the ground. Deoxys did not maintain a physical pursuit, instead slowly approaching the lad whilst the room shivered at the encroaching telekinetic force. Shards of unattended glass shattered suddenly, and visible cracks began to scar the ground beneath the entity's form. Like a psychic quicksand, the more he struggled to escape the force of gravity, the harder it would try to push him into the floor.

Struggle hard enough and something might just break.

"You must calm down," the creature's seedy voice echoed in the back of his head. "The Great Spirit must be secured at all costs. We cannot afford to lose concealment to the Revanchist."

It chittered, almost like a scoff. "Your limbs will be the price to pay if you do not stop struggling."

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Minerva @Ver @Crow @Donder172 @York @Gummi Bunnies @Rooftop

Deoxys' lithe form suddenly bent backward at an impossible angle, the boy's legs sailing harmlessly over its 'face.' As a consequence, however, the alien was forced to release its grapple on the student's head, performing a cartwheel-like motion as it curled back into a standing position. It watched the boy leap through the air with impressive speed, though his acrobatics wouldn't be enough to halt Deoxys' pursuit.

It held out a palm. The hand quivered for a moment before Deoxys slowly closed its fingers into a fist.

"Stop."

DEOXYS used GRAVITY!

Mid-leap, the boy would feel a crushing weight press down on the back of his body, like someone had just dropped a truck on top of him. A low and level buzzing filled his ears as some unseen force began to pull the boy's limbs towards the ground. Deoxys did not maintain a physical pursuit, instead slowly approaching the lad whilst the room shivered at the encroaching telekinetic force. Shards of unattended glass shattered suddenly, and visible cracks began to scar the ground beneath the entity's form. Like a psychic quicksand, the more he struggled to escape the force of gravity, the harder it would try to push him into the floor.

"You must calm down," the creature's seedy voice echoed in the back of his head. "The Great Spirit must be secured at all costs. We cannot afford to lose concealment to the Revanchist."

It chittered, almost like a scoff. "Your limbs will be the price to pay if you do not stop struggling."

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Minerva @Ver @Crow @Donder172 @York @Gummi Bunnies @Rooftop

@York @Atomic Knight @Ver @Crow @Donder172 @Jeremi

As the boy leapt, he would feel the air itself fight against his escape. Yennefer was using the magic of Aerokinesis to prevent him from escaping. She would bend the wind back towards the group. She was aided by Deoxys's Gravity to pulling him, though the air would cause a softer landing. She had a serious look on her face as she pulled him towards her, like a fisherman pulling in his catch.

Finally, if their attempts would succeed, Yennefer would have a small smile.

"Geralt taught me this one." She said, stepping towards the prone boy. Her finger was raised.

"Axii." She said, drawing a sign above him. Hopefully this time the compulsion to ally himself with them would stick.​

View attachment 4728

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Minerva @Crunch @Crow @Donder172 @York @Gummi Bunnies @Rooftop

"Stop."

DEOXYS used GRAVITY!

As the boy leapt, he would feel the air itself fight against his escape. Yennefer was using the magic of Aerokinesis to prevent him from escaping. She would bend the wind back towards the group. She was aided by Deoxys's Gravity to pulling him, though the air would cause a softer landing. She had a serious look on her face as she pulled him towards her, like a fisherman pulling in his catch.

"Geralt taught me this one." She said, stepping towards the prone boy. Her finger was raised.

"Axii." She said, drawing a sign above him. Hopefully this time the compulsion to ally himself with them would stick.​

"Guys," Ben suggests to the group without letting the boy hear, "I think this 'Professor El Melloi' is precisely who we want to see. What do you guys say, let him go and follow him?"

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Minerva @Ver @Crow @Donder172 @York @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @Rooftop​

"N-Ngh... Need... Need to get out... Need to..." Past Sion only mumbled weakly, struggling in vain against the metal chain on her wrist.

"..."

Sion almost seemed frozen right where she stood, as though genuinely unsure of what to do. It was only a second later, as Little My rushed forward to attempt to free the Sion of the past, that she finally gathered her bearings, eyes widening as she rushed forward after the little creature.

View attachment 4729

"Wait, stop! Don't approach her!" The girl urgently exclaimed, grabbing Little My with two fingers like a pincer. It was just as well, as Past Sion hardly seemed to react to Little My other than a cursory -- even apathetic, perhaps -- glance, as though barely even able to register what she was seeing. The fact that Sion was even readily stepping inside the room could also have been a testament to that, and yet...

"I'm... She is dangerous as she is right now! Don't--Ghngh...!" Sion began to chastise Little My, before a sharp CHOMP sound suddenly rang through the air, the young woman's eyes suddenly widening before suddenly dropping Little My to the ground.

In a flash, it was clear what had just happened; Past Sion had grabbed her future counterpart with her free arm and viciously bitten into her neck, drawing blood... like a vampire. A second passed, and another, before Sion's body went limp, and Past Sion tossed her aside like a rag doll, a low chuckle emerging from her.

View attachment 4727

"Keh heh... Much better... but my throat is much too dry," Past Sion cackled, an inhuman grin plastered on her face as she proceeded to easily rip the chain off of her, as though having gotten the exact boost she needed. In her seeming madness, one could only hope that her insanity extended to not even recognizing her future self, but that was another matter right now.

Menacingly stepping toward the group, shoulders sagged like a zombie, the pale girl let out a soft groan, one hand clutching her chest, violently scratching at it as though trying to soothe an inconsolable itch. "Need to... Need to get out of here. Changed my mind. I was wrong. Was wrong! Get out of my way...!" She growled like an animal.

"So we have chosen death, I see?" Cagliostro shakes her head. "Very well then.

Heal_Skill_Icon.png

Reinforce!"

Cagliostro used her abilities to heal her fallen allies, and whatever debuff past Sion gave, it was removed.

"Now then... let's see how effective this trick is..."

Cagliostro conjures in her hand a cross made of silver and holds it up towards past Sion. If this failed, the conjured Ouroboros would be right behind past Sion, ready to strike!

@Crow @Yun Lee @amwexia @York @Ver @Hallway

There was something...really messed up about this. It even managed to make Severa empathize. If she had to go back and see her past self at a low point, back during Grima's reign...Gods.

"Uh, yeah. What Sophie said. Pretty sure messing with a past you're currently in could, like, mess us all up." Though she herself never actually made it to the past like everyone else, so...who knows?

@Ver @York @amwexia @Crow

---

Libra thought over what area Piper could possibly mean, before it dawned on him. "The Great Spirit Volt...is being held here, correct? Do you know where?"

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Takumi @York @Donder172
"That doesn't look very accurate, but I hope it works!"

Ben says, dialing his Omnitrix should Deoxys' hypnosis fail.

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Crunch @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Donder172 @York @Ver @Rooftop

"These chains and bars should be easy for me to obliterate in one strike. Question is - should I lean in to morality, or should I allow time to flow as intended? Though, we have no proof or lack that both are one and the same..."

Cagliostro crosses her arms and looks.

"One for the former, two for the latter."

@Ver @York @Crow @Yun Lee @amwexia @Hallway​
tumblr_inline_ozxlurXp181vp7dy3_100.jpg

❝ Uhh... I really don't want to beat up the kiddo but... ❞ Majima awkwardly whispered and considered the fact that they may actually need to speed this up if Deoxys's trick here didn't work out.

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Crunch @Minerva @Donder172 @York @Ver
@Rooftop

ahjMnBA.jpg

❝ Okay enough to stand on my two feet and talk, if that's what you're asking me. ❞ Lapis says with a drained tone in her voice. She didn't need people to worry about her, especially at the time like this. That was when FF and Billy over to her and Guy to relay the message. Something about meeting over at the Officer's Quarters. That might explain at least the apparent chaos she woke up to.

❝ Got it, just take us over there. ❞ She breathed out as she let go of her chest. The pain was starting to drift away, but the soreness radiated as if it were still fresh in a way. She really hoped that her own condition would improve in time before the next outing.

@Atomic Knight @amwexia @Sark @Lucky
@Outside Infirmary
"How much manpower do we have to spare?" James asked

"It is not something to be taken lightly, yes. We wouldn't be doing it without a reason. Though I do understand where you're getting to." Meceliss stated. "It might be best if I would introduce myself as well. My name Meceliss." Meceliss added with a formal bow towards the young man in a manner of a Jedi. "I would love to discuss with you on the finer details of our situation. Unfortunately, we don't have the time for it. There is something at stake that goes beyond all of us. So I beg you, let us go through. I promise we will not cause you or your people trouble."

Meceliss motions to both Deoxys and Ben to stop. As they are basically throwing diplomacy out of the window.
@Crunch @Crow @Ver @Jeremi

Yennefer was prepared to answer that she was potential new staff, not a student. However she watched as they hypnotized and surrounded the Great Spirit. Perhaps it wasn’t a good idea to intimidate and hypnotize something called a “Great Spirit,” but the point was moot.

“I suppose that’s one way to deal with things.” Yennefer said. “Probably not the best, but certainly one way.” She prepared to open a portal off of the roof.​

"Ohoho~ what will she see~? One of those special scenes?" Cagliostro grins as she just allows Little My to run off.

"Are we still making a decision?"

"Well I've been told I'm dumb as a brick," The Rider replied to Piper. "So why don't you spell it out for me?"

"Well this quite quickly turned into a clusterfuck didn't it?" If Deoxys' attack didn't work Bayonetta was ready to leap into action and try to quickly, and gently, knock the boy out before this became more of a trouble.

Mae as well seemed to be fiddling something with her hands, possibly readying up a spell of her own.

View attachment 4728

"..."

View attachment 4729

View attachment 4727

"Keh heh... Much better... but my throat is much too dry," Past Sion cackled, an inhuman grin plastered on her face as she proceeded to easily rip the chain off of her, as though having gotten the exact boost she needed. In her seeming madness, one could only hope that her insanity extended to not even recognizing her future self, but that was another matter right now.

Little My was not afraid of this monster. In fact, she was mad.

“Hey! I’m the one that bites people!”

She threw herself at Past Sion’s ankles, sinking her teeth into them. Hopefully, she tears the back of them open.

@Ver @York @Yun Lee @Crow

"Stop."

DEOXYS used GRAVITY!

"Guys," Ben suggests to the group without letting the boy hear, "I think this 'Professor El Melloi' is precisely who we want to see. What do you guys say, let him go and follow him?"

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Minerva @Ver @Crow @Donder172 @York @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @Rooftop​

"So we have chosen death, I see?" Cagliostro shakes her head. "Very well then.

Heal_Skill_Icon.png

Reinforce!"

Cagliostro used her abilities to heal her fallen allies, and whatever debuff past Sion gave, it was removed.

"Now then... let's see how effective this trick is..."

Cagliostro conjures in her hand a cross made of silver and holds it up towards past Sion. If this failed, the conjured Ouroboros would be right behind past Sion, ready to strike!

@Crow @Yun Lee @amwexia @York @Ver @Hallway
Schala Zeal
@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Minerva @Crunch @Crow @Donder172 @York @Gummi Bunnies
@Rooftop

Schala let out a gasp, putting a hand to her mouth as she realized what the boy's reaction would lead to. Given how dangerous it was to tamper with the past in the first place, news about them traveling throughout this time period was bound to end in disaster. Moving quickly, even as the others attempted in their own way to restrain him, she chose to avoid getting physical or using her magic. Instead, she tried to stand in his way, that same pleading look in her eyes.

"Please... Please don't do this! I'm sure there's a better way!" She begged him.

Though one had to wonder if she was also begging the others not to harm the boy too...

Sophie
@Crow @Yun Lee @amwexia @Ver
@Hallway

Sophie only turned towards the Sion they had come here with for a moment, confused as to what she meant, but it was in that moment that her past counterpart had suddenly attacked!

"No...! Sion!!!" She shouted, then blinked as she instantly remembered the one who attacked Sion was also... Sion.

Instead of drawing her pistol, she went for her switchblade, keeping the actual knife sheathed for now. While she did not wish to maim Sion's past self in any serious way, she had to wonder if there was any other way to stop her inher currently feral state.

For now, she swiftly took the opportunity to check up on Sion after Cagliostro cast a spell, occasionally glancing at her surroundings as she tried to find something in the room she could use. She wasn't sure if any of the weapons she had on her would even scratch Sion.​

Last edited:
"What... are you talking about?!" The boy quickly said with a strained inflection to the Pokemon, struggling against Deoxys's gravity move. Indeed, he didn't heed its latter words, continuously struggling in vain. He wisened up quickly however once he felt the increased resistance discourage any further movement, but it did little to dissipate his alarmed nature. With that, he just needed to take a different plan and...

HOWWWWL!

Suddenly, what sounded like the howling of a feral wolf rang through the air loudly, followed by a wave of pure energy that knocked back the team a few feet like a small, concussive explosion. As the air cleared from there, the boy stood up finally, as though Deoxys's move had been negated altogether. Except this time, he looked a bit different.

"Grrhrr..."

View attachment 4730

The light-blue "armor" now seemed to cover his entire body, but as it stood now, it hardly even looked like armor at all now, more like he was wearing the skin of a werewolf, standing upright and glaring at everyone.

"He can erase supernatural phenomena, just like me?! Guess there's someone like that in every world..." Touma murmured in a hushed yet tense manner. He tried weighing his options on how to proceed about this, but until then, remained behind most of the group, not wanting to be caught in the crossfire, considering their sheer numbers.

Indeed, whatever the burst of concussive energy originated from, it seemed to negate the effect of not just Deoxys's gravity move, but unfortunately Yennefer's Axii as well. Snarling toward the team, the boy spoke again, this time to Schala, his voice somewhat distorted now. "I'm not the one who started this!" He exclaimed, turning toward Deoxys as his closest target and leaping forward, delivering a kick right at it with the intent of knocking it flying into the team!

@Minerva @Crunch @Crow @York @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Rooftop

View attachment 4731

"Guuuraaaaughhhh!"

Past Sion let out a sharp shriek that pierced through the air, her fingernails suddenly extending into what looked like claws as though not taking kindly to the group not moving out of the way, as though her mood had gone from 10 to 20 out of 10 in a matter of seconds, rejuvenated after drinking of her own future self's blood, not even seeming aware that it was herself in the first place.

Before she could step forward to attack however was when she stopped just as abruptly, her attention drawn by Little My biting onto her ankle. The vampiric girl let out a pained groan, giving Cagliostro enough time to do her thing. The Reinforce seemed to successfully stir the fallen Sion from her stupor, a labored groan leaving her lips as she struggled to get back to her feet, though it still seemed like she needed another moment.

"N-Ngh... I... She doesn't know what she's doing! Do whatever you have to... to put her out of commission!" Sion exclaimed as best as she could, still dizzy from her sudden loss of blood.

From there, Past Sion hissed as Cagliostro conjured a silver cross. As cliche as it seemed, the cross did seem to ward her off momentarily, but Past Sion -- through gritted teeth -- reached down and grabbed Little My, forcefully yanking her off her flesh, whatever the consequence of that might have been, and swiftly throwing her right at Cagliostro as though hoping to knock the cross out of her grasp!

With that, Past Sion leapt forward, baring her claws once again and swiping them toward the others, seemingly unaware of Ouroboros looming behind her all the while.

@York @Yun Lee @Crow @amwexia @Hallway

Drinking blood?! Was she like...a vampire? Severa clutched her staff, thinking over those scary stories Uncle Henry used to tell when he babysat when she was little. Vampires uh...holy water? Wooden stakes? Um...garlic? Gods, all that stuff and Severa had none of it! She was about to break her staff over her knee and make a wooden stake when she remembered: healing magic was considered holy. So maybe...

Raising her staff, Severa cast a very tiny healing spell on Past Sion, to see if it would hurt her. If not, well...at least it was only a tiny spell!

@Ver @amwexia @Crow @York

"What... are you talking about?!" The boy quickly said with a strained inflection to the Pokemon, struggling against Deoxys's gravity move. Indeed, he didn't heed its latter words, continuously struggling in vain. He wisened up quickly however once he felt the increased resistance discourage any further movement, but it did little to dissipate his alarmed nature. With that, he just needed to take a different plan and...

HOWWWWL!

Suddenly, what sounded like the howling of a feral wolf rang through the air loudly, followed by a wave of pure energy that knocked back the team a few feet like a small, concussive explosion. As the air cleared from there, the boy stood up finally, as though Deoxys's move had been negated altogether. Except this time, he looked a bit different.

"Grrhrr..."

View attachment 4730

The light-blue "armor" now seemed to cover his entire body, but as it stood now, it hardly even looked like armor at all now, more like he was wearing the skin of a werewolf, standing upright and glaring at everyone.

"He can erase supernatural phenomena, just like me?! Guess there's someone like that in every world..." Touma murmured in a hushed yet tense manner. He tried weighing his options on how to proceed about this, but until then, remained behind most of the group, not wanting to be caught in the crossfire, considering their sheer numbers.

Indeed, whatever the burst of concussive energy originated from, it seemed to negate the effect of not just Deoxys's gravity move, but unfortunately Yennefer's Axii as well. Snarling toward the team, the boy spoke again, this time to Schala, his voice somewhat distorted now. "I'm not the one who started this!" He exclaimed, turning toward Deoxys as his closest target and leaping forward, delivering a kick right at it with the intent of knocking it flying into the team!

@Minerva @Crunch @Crow @York @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Rooftop

View attachment 4731

"Guuuraaaaughhhh!"

Past Sion let out a sharp shriek that pierced through the air, her fingernails suddenly extending into what looked like claws as though not taking kindly to the group not moving out of the way, as though her mood had gone from 10 to 20 out of 10 in a matter of seconds, rejuvenated after drinking of her own future self's blood, not even seeming aware that it was herself in the first place.

Before she could step forward to attack however was when she stopped just as abruptly, her attention drawn by Little My biting onto her ankle. The vampiric girl let out a pained groan, giving Cagliostro enough time to do her thing. The Reinforce seemed to successfully stir the fallen Sion from her stupor, a labored groan leaving her lips as she struggled to get back to her feet, though it still seemed like she needed another moment.

"N-Ngh... I... She doesn't know what she's doing! Do whatever you have to... to put her out of commission!" Sion exclaimed as best as she could, still dizzy from her sudden loss of blood.

From there, Past Sion hissed as Cagliostro conjured a silver cross. As cliche as it seemed, the cross did seem to ward her off momentarily, but Past Sion -- through gritted teeth -- reached down and grabbed Little My, forcefully yanking her off her flesh, whatever the consequence of that might have been, and swiftly throwing her right at Cagliostro as though hoping to knock the cross out of her grasp!

With that, Past Sion leapt forward, baring her claws once again and swiping them toward the others, seemingly unaware of Ouroboros looming behind her all the while.

Little My tumbled across the floor, but got up just fine. Uninjured.

“I’m not done with you!”

She ran back over to Past Sion and bit into her other ankle.

@Ver @Yun Lee @York @Crow

HOWWWWL!

"Grrhrr..."

View attachment 4730

9gljR64.png

"That's it, it's hero time!"

Ben smacked his watch down as transformation began.

sdT0mWj.png

"SWAMPFIRE!"

Swampfire, as this form was called, conjured many roots, vines and branches from the surroundings to bind the boy turned lupine beast, before he would begin to conjure and launch fireballs at his face!

"I don't wanna do this, even if it is a little fun kicking your butt, which it is not."

@Minerva @Crunch @Crow @York @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Rooftop

View attachment 4731

"Guuuraaaaughhhh!"

"I see..."

Cagliostro swiftly merged the silver cross with her skin, before her alchemy began to coat her outfit in silver and gold, before she would catch Little My and place her on the ground. That was when she would charge forward, preparing to smack a book in her face!

During this, Ouroboros would charge forward like an ambush predator, biting past Sion's abdomen and tossing her into the air.

"You seem to need a little upgrade, my little god of death."

Cagliostro's alchemy would slowly transform Ouroboros' twin bodies into silver and gold, preparing for the next strike!

dqVFrOw.png

"Shall I unleash my finisher soon?"

@York @Yun Lee @Crow @amwexia @Ver @Hallway

9gljR64.png

"That's it, it's hero time!"

Ben smacked his watch down as transformation began.

sdT0mWj.png

"SWAMPFIRE!"

Swampfire, as this form was called, conjured many roots, vines and branches from the surroundings to bind the boy turned lupine beast, before he would begin to conjure and launch fireballs at his face!

"I don't wanna do this, even if it is a little fun kicking your butt, which it is not."

So, Axii failed. She would have chastise Geralt about that later. But now she was faced with a werewolf. An armored werewolf. Fighting monsters was the job of Witchers or hunters, not mages.

Seeing one of her allies transform into something spurred Yennefer into action. She didn't want to hurt the Great Spirit, but he was making it hard. If the battle escalated, she would escalate it.

She performed another Witcher sign taught by Geralt. This time, hoping to stun the werewolf armored child.

"Aard." She said, drawing the symbol in the air. If successful, it would hit with enough force to knock back the charging boy, or freeze him in place.

@Ver @Crunch @Rooftop

GkEbTYf.jpg

❝ Uh huh... Don't think too hard about it. I did this to myself, it's not a big deal. ❞ Lapis nonchalantly stated as if it were a normal day to her. She didn't bother to say any more, even if those with her would ask her what she meant by that. But they did have more important things to attend to, so she'll leave it at that.

@Atomic Knight @Sark @amwexia @Lucky

tumblr_oz67baZDDv1v3qowuo4_100.png

❝ Okaaay. I'm just going to... stand back... ❞ Majima saw that the fight was unavoidable at this point, and well, for once he backed up. The young man had some magic bs to allow him to do this, and Majima's regular fighting style wasn't going to cut it. There was always using that demonic power that he got from the cultist lady from way back, but that's a risk. As if that would help their overall reputation here if it's something that could lead him into a berserk state.

So safest option was to wait this out, hoping that the group here could figure some what to wrap this up with a neat little bow on top.

@Minerva @Crunch @Crow @York @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Ver
@Rooftop

1580425428187.png

"Go! I'll catch him!" Meceliss said quickly as she aimed a telekinetic push against the leaping boy.

"Stop."

DEOXYS used GRAVITY!

HOWWWWL!

"Grrhrr..."

1580434005903.png

Meceliss ran towards the man and used the Force to leap over him by at least a meter to land behind him. As he goes for Deoxys, Meceliss tries to slow if not halt his charge. "Don't do this. We're not here to fight you. Even if what you contradict as such. If you would allow me to talk about this when this mess is over, I would gladly do so." Meceliss stated. "We are here to protect the Great Spirit. A group of people with malicious intent are after it. This group is called the 'Revanites'. If they succeed, we will all be in danger. Not just you and me, but everyone alive will be in grave danger."

A smile crossed FF’s face as she absentmindedly tossed the 3 empty bottles into whatever trash area there is.

“Heh... I can’t drown, I’m literally plankton!”

FF then began to lead the duo to the Officer’s Quarters

@Gummi Bunnies @Sark @Atomic Knight @Lucky
"Hey, sure thing buddy. You do you." Guy sighed and slapped FF's shoulder as he passed her by. "If the bosses ring the bell, we better go perform our tricks."

❝ Uh huh... Don't think too hard about it. I did this to myself, it's not a big deal. ❞
"I am... not going to open that can of worms..." Guy bit his tongue. "I'm going to take your word for it... But uhh... geez... don't go hurting yourself again, okay? I'm kinda out of my depth here, but... don't hurt yourself again... okay?"

@Atomic Knight @Lucky @amwexia @Gummi Bunnies @Officer's Quarters @HQ

Despite all the time that has passed since the initiation of this endeavor, Deoxys hadn't made up its mind on how it felt about the Coalition.

They were, for all intents the purposes, the ideal 'masters' to have in a situation like this. No amount of pedantic calculation could diminish Makoto Naegi and his people have brought to the multiverse. Their actions have ensured the continued existence of the majority of lifeforms, so from every possible perspective, Deoxys should be as cordial with them as it was all those years ago aboard the hallowed halls of the Strike Team. It was many years from its perspective, anyway. The fluidity of time between universes could mean that the Coalition has missed Deoxys for maybe a month or so - maybe a year or more.

It had to have been some time. The scars of that old 'conflict' are still present in the walls of Knowhere. No twisting time could erase that. But as the mission against the Revanchist continued, time would end up twisting nonetheless.

Deoxys swayed it's mind from the Coalition, having silently accompanied with the rest of its team throughout the Knowhere and assigning itself to Dorian Pavus' ODMA squad without much fuss. It absorbed the phrenic atmosphere regarding the mission without needing to ask where they were going - it would be a 'trip down memory lane' for Deoxys and Touma, as the human expression goes. Had it the gumption to speak up, Deoxys would've opted out of going back there.

For a number of reasons.

But there was an objective to be met, and as far as it knows there was nothing to do back on Knowhere. Perhaps Touma and Fiamma would appreciate having Deoxys around for this 'visit'. Perhaps not. Only time would tell.

Deoxys appeared over Touma and Severa's heads, softly drifting after them through the air as they walked.

View attachment 4675

"It was when Fiamma of the Right attempted to merge his and Touma Kamijou's world with another in order to obtain power over both of them. It was the first 'out-of-universe experience' of mine. It was also when I first made contact with Touma Kamijou," the alien spoke, its eyes drifting towards the man himself. "It is likely he has a better recollection of the event than I do."

"... I was distracted for much of it."

@Ver @Yun Lee @Past Gang
'Yoda'
"Hmm... yes... betray us often, memories do..." 'Yoda' stammered. "Yes. Betray us... our memories do. Recollections, may not be as... easy to recall, they are?"
Son of a Sch'mag... he was going to blow it.

Why was talking like an infant so hard?

Furrowing his brow as the entity spoke his piece, the boy pursed his lips slightly. "Basically that, yeah. There was a time when Fiamma had a desire to save the world by ruling over it, but his already lofty illusions were twisted by some sort of other-worldly dark magic, and his wishes were replaced with a hunger for power," he tried to explain.
"Hmm... yes... judge him by his past, we should not..." Ah. Okay. He was finally getting a hang of the Imp's speaking patterns. He just had to keep up the act. Just a little longer. He just had to think of something wise to say. Something that wouldn't encourage any further questions."Saved for Sl'gur't, judgement should be."

Damn... He should have stayed in his Saiyan disguise. All he had to do as Broly was scream, punch, then scream so more. It was so much simpler!

"Yennefer of Vengerberg." She said, introducing herself to the group.

@Ver @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Crunch
"I am Deoxys."

@Ver @Yun Lee @Minerva @Past Gang
"Oooh, Guild Mascot, so that's her name," Ben nods.

"Yup, I'm the lovely Guild Mascot of- wait, I am NOT Guild Mascot. I am the legendary Cagliostro!"

"Wait, wait, wait, didn't I see you before? Schala, Severa, someone, we saw her before didn't we?"

"Now you're acting weird," Cagliostro shakes her head, "I've never met anyone remotely like you my whole life! Do I have an impostor lurking around? Let's hope that they're not still around. Flattery will get them nowhere!"
"In order, introductions are. Yoda, I am. Yoda of..."

Wait. Yoda of... where was this creature from again? He couldn't remember for the life of him. Damn. Maybe he should have read through that briefing a few more times before he committed to hiding in this form. And the creature's infernal speech pattern! Should it be Yoda of Wherever, or Wherever of Yoda? Or Of, wherever Yoda? He kept his mouth shut. Things were better this way.

As the electricity built up stronger and stronger, it started to pull toward a certain direction. Mikoto opened her mouth and let out a slow breath. The electricity started to die down and she opened her eyes.

"A clock tower, somewhere in that direction. There's something going on there."

Dorian lifted his staff. "All aboard then, make sure you stay inside the magic circle."

Magical energy surrounded the group in a circle. After just a moment, the entire group was transported to somewhere new.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @amwexia @Crow @York @Lucky @Donder172 @Takumi @Crunch @Minerva @Ver @Past
'Yoda' was not a fan of magic to say the least.
"Any other way to move us?"
Shit. He had blown it. Gotta try again.
"Any other means of transport, do you have?"
Shit.
"Any other way to move us, do you?"
Shit. He'd blown it.
"Move me, do not. I--"
"W-Wait, guys! We're supposed to keep a low profiiile!"
At last, a request he could fulfil. With a mental command, 'Yoda' faded from view...​
"Please... Please don't do this! I'm sure there's a better way!" She begged him.​
"A better way?"

The Invisible Creature snarled, his temper slipping.

"There's no better way. Our arms have been twisted. And my patience has worn thin."

"I loathe time travel. I loath disguises. I loath magic. Most of all, I loath that infernal Imp. To wear a body like his fills my stomach with bile. All wisdom and riddles. It's an irritating habit. 'Master Yoda' better pray that our paths never cost."

Slowly, 'Yoda' shed his invisible veil. As he seemed taller. Bulkier. With each passing second, his appearance grew increasingly unnatural. His skin grew darker. Wetter. His ears raised themselves. His chin grew increasingly pronounced.

"I've spent a week of my life muttering like a moron. First as Broly. Then as that dwarf. I can't take it anymore."
"Enough trickery! No more cloaks and Daggers!"

View attachment 4749
"If this boy wishes to kill us, I welcome the challenge. The Super Skrulls were bred for battle. I am no different."

Slowly, a rocky, orange second skin crawled across Kl'rt's body. It was time to fight armour armour.
"It doesn't matter who started this, human!" Kl'rt spat. "All that matters is who finishes it!"

The Super Skrull marched forth in the train of Ben's fireball, letting the heat wash over him. If the blast struck the beast, he would try to follow up the attack with a stone sucker punch. If the beast deflected or dodged the blast, he would stretch out his rocky arms and seek to bind the beast.

By Sl'gur't, it felt good to be over 3 foot tall again...

@Ver @Minerva @Crunch @Crow @York @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Rooftop

"Hey, sure thing buddy. You do you." Guy sighed and slapped FF's shoulder as he passed her by. "If the bosses ring the bell, we better go perform our tricks."

"I am... not going to open that can of worms..."
Guy bit his tongue. "I'm going to take your word for it... But uhh... geez... don't go hurting yourself again, okay? I'm kinda out of my depth here, but... don't hurt yourself again... okay?"

@Atomic Knight @Lucky @amwexia @Gummi Bunnies @Officer's Quarters @HQ

'Yoda'
"Hmm... yes... betray us often, memories do..." 'Yoda' stammered. "Yes. Betray us... our memories do. Recollections, may not be as... easy to recall, they are?"
Son of a Sch'mag... he was going to blow it.

Why was talking like an infant so hard?

"Hmm... yes... judge him by his past, we should not..." Ah. Okay. He was finally getting a hang of the Imp's speaking patterns. He just had to keep up the act. Just a little longer. He just had to think of something wise to say. Something that wouldn't encourage any further questions."Saved for Sl'gur't, judgement should be."

Damn... He should have stayed in his Saiyan disguise. All he had to do as Broly was scream, punch, then scream so more. It was so much simpler!

"In order, introductions are. Yoda, I am. Yoda of..."

Wait. Yoda of... where was this creature from again? He couldn't remember for the life of him. Damn. Maybe he should have read through that briefing a few more times before he committed to hiding in this form. And the creature's infernal speech pattern! Should it be Yoda of Wherever, or Wherever of Yoda? Or Of, wherever Yoda? He kept his mouth shut. Things were better this way.

'Yoda' was not a fan of magic to say the least.
"Any other way to move us?"
Shit. He had blown it. Gotta try again.
"Any other means of transport, do you have?"
Shit.
"Any other way to move us, do you?"
Shit. He'd blown it.
"Move me, do not. I--"

At last, a request he could fulfil. With a mental command, 'Yoda' faded from view...

"A better way?"

The Invisible Creature snarled, his temper slipping.

"There's no better way. Our arms have been twisted. And my patience has worn thin."

"I loathe time travel. I loath disguises. I loath magic. Most of all, I loath that infernal Imp. To wear a body like his fills my stomach with bile. All wisdom and riddles. It's an irritating habit. 'Master Yoda' better pray that our paths never cost."

Slowly, 'Yoda' shed his invisible veil. As he seemed taller. Bulkier. With each passing second, his appearance grew increasingly unnatural. His skin grew darker. Wetter. His ears raised themselves. His chin grew increasingly pronounced.

"I've spent a week of my life muttering like a moron. First as Broly. Then as that dwarf. I can't take it anymore."
"Enough trickery! No more cloaks and Daggers!"

View attachment 4749
"If this boy wishes to kill us, I welcome the challenge. The Super Skrulls were bred for battle. I am no different."

Slowly, a rocky, orange second skin crawled across Kl'rt's body. It was time to fight armour armour.
"It doesn't matter who started this, human!" Kl'rt spat. "All that matters is who finishes it!"

The Super Skrull marched forth in the train of Ben's fireball, letting the heat wash over him. If the blast struck the beast, he would try to follow up the attack with a stone sucker punch. If the beast deflected or dodged the blast, he would stretch out his rocky arms and seek to bind the beast.

By Sl'gur't, it felt good to be over 3 foot tall again...

@Ver @Minerva @Crunch @Crow @York @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Rooftop

FF peered behind her shoulder at Guy. She downed another bottle of water before her skin began to change.

View attachment 4750

“Alright then, watch me,”

Her arms extended outwards farther than humanly possible, scooping up both Guy and Rinato. Holding them both underneath her arms, she makes a mad dash towards the Officer’s Quarters. She set both of them down in front of Kyosuke and saluted, her skin returning to normal.

View attachment 4751
“Boss! I’ve done as you asked. Mr. Estheim gave me orders to return both Guy and Lapis to you, so I did!”

@Sark @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @York @Donder172 @Officer’s Quarters​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back