Status
Not open for further replies.
Deep within Knowhere, the man known as Xehanort sat in his office, sitting calmly as Kyosuke Munakata entered. "Ah, Kyosuke," Xehanort said, a smile on his lips, "what brings you here?"

Kyosuke stared for a moment before moving rapidly, bringing out his sword so that the tip was at Xehanort's throat.

"I've allowed your charade for long enough," Kyosuke said, glaring at the elderly man. "Your correspondence with Revan ends here and now. The despair you've allowed to infect your soul has no more use to the Coalition."

Xehanort seemed nonplussed by this. "I was curious when you would drop the act," Xehanort said. "It was quite apparent to us that you knew where my true allegiance lie."

"Hm." The sword inched closer. "Then you must have realized any information we allowed you to send out was fake? After the civil war, the Coalition had no interest in being taken for fools again. This cold war has gone on too long for my liking."

"It makes no difference to us," the elderly man responded. In a burst of speed that betrayed his age, Xehanort used his own weapon to clash against Kyosuke's.

The two men stood interlocked, ready to battle it out.

Catherine was able to enable access to the next floor and the group piled in quickly after their revelations. After a moment of silence, Makoto spoke up. "Everyone, I think it's time you were let in on some info that not all of the Coalition was made aware of."

Alvin looked at Makoto and nodded. The boy continued. "One of the Coalition's higher-ups, Xehanort, has been working with Revan for a long time now. At first, we allowed him to continue and simply fed him false info, but it went on for so long that we figured he had to be aware we knew of his betrayal. It became... a stand-off, as we waited to see what he would do, but it seems apparent Xehanort had others doing his running around for him."

Alvin closed his eyes. "The attacks on Avalon and Ragnarok were done by individuals connected to Xehanort. And that silver-haired man certainly looked like them..."

Makoto sighed. "Maybe, maybe not. Regardless, he's connected to Revan, which means..." He looked to Kyoko. "Revan was the one who brought the Tesseract to Umbrella. He's to blame for the Arch Demon. He sabotaged the Discovery, causing the Discovery Incident in the first place. He freed Elliot and had him do all the horrible things he did. We can likely trace Junko Enoshima and the civil war back to him. The events at the White Prison, freeing that prisoner who went on to kill Artorious and the first Great Spirit death..."

"He's been manipulating us across time itself," Alvin said.

"Chronos is the Great Spirit of Time," Milla said. She shook her head. "If he's being used like this..."

The elevator stopped. The doors opened.

rPKPDQa.jpg

Beyond a small walkway was a large, open area. The vast reaches of space were visible from windows around the circular room. Revan stood in the center of the room, with someone in a heap beside him.

"They finally arrive," Revan said, raising his hands. "The heroes of the multiverse."

@Ver @Yun Lee @Capri @Crunch @Takumi @Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark

FOO FIGHTERS & LITTLE MY
@Atomic Knight @Ver

de150edd9100f0cfa3e1081aa0b0a589.gif

“So you’re Revan...” FF said, “I’m going to make this very clear, your fate is sealed, Revan. You will pay for the crimes you have committed!”

FF’s hand twisted into her gun once again.

“Let’s get this over with,” Little My said, her hairs standing on end.

"Ugh, shut UP." Severa readied her lance. "You are SICK! The sooner we take you down, the better!"

"Your reign of terror over the Multiverse is over," Libra said, axe drawn. "All the lives you've ruined...now if the time to face justice for each and every one of them!"

@Atomic Knight @Everyone​

The atmosphere of the chamber would've been choking for an organism with lungs.

Breaking the silence with a sharp buzz, the catwalk beneath Deoxys bent out of shape, metal twisting and warping into impossible shapes brought on by an unseen force. A looming silhouette in the darkness turned to crimson-and-azure flesh as the lithe entity, suddenly bristling with psychic power, slowly drifted into the room.

There wasn't much that could be said for how it felt. There was no reason to postpone the completion of it's objective with words. This was it. This was the target. This was the purpose of leaving Birth Island. Deoxys looked upon Revan as a predator would look upon prey, though it's unblinking gaze briefly met the comforting void staring back at the entity from outside the windows.

There was no home outside of here. Not really. But the eternity of time awaits beyond those windows. Endless opportunities to make things right again. All Deoxys had to do, now, was to see the mission through to the end. Revan's presence exuded a sort of power that the pokemon had never encountered before - the mental fortitude becoming of someone who is truly beholden to their beliefs. An organism motivated by unrestrained ambition and the will to do what they believe is right.

Deoxys saw a match in the Darth, a battle befitting of the end.

The final test of Deoxys' abilities.

View attachment 6163

"Let us begin."

Titus stormed into the room after the rest of the retinue, the space marine's thundering footfalls heralding his presence long before he'd even moved past the doorway. Titus chose not to wear a helmet this time. Something in him wanted to make sure that the man across the room was real. No more blood of brothers would spill in his recklessness again.

There, across the room, the Ultramarine saw his quarry. He drew his chainsword forth from the sheath, the quiet atmosphere of the room broken by the loud roar of the weapon's engine. Titus already began stepping ahead of the rest of the group, eyes like a daemon, seething purpose in his every movement.

"The debt I owe to the multiverse in failing to kill you that day is one that can never be repaid," Titus said through heavy, rage-filled breaths. Revan stared down the barrel of his wrist-mounted gun. "I don't know if you even remember me. It doesn't matter. I know I remember you."

View attachment 6162

"And killing you may just bring me peace that I have not felt in over a hundred years, Revan."

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Everyone​

View attachment 6164

"Your sick game ends now, Revan!" Touma called out defiantly against the madman. Even after everything that had just transpired, the traps sprung against them to thin out their numbers and the things they'd learned about the true extent of his -- and his co-conspirator's -- plans, it changed nothing at the end of the day. They were here to stop this lunatic's machinations before he could let his ambitions be realized. He didn't care how much of it might have been pre-destined to happen. The countless deaths, the endless strife. Touma was no stranger to fighting destiny, to opposing fate.

His power was that which was created to be an everlasting constant, after all, a hope for the chance of return to always be there for those who need it. And right now, Touma was here to make sure that constant lived up to its name.

Standing side by side with Severa, the boy clenched his right fist tightly, eyes never leaving the sight of the mastermind. "For once, Severa, I think we're in total agreement!"

Meanwhile, Riesbyfe was on guard along with the rest of the group, tightly clutching her shield as she always did, also glaring pointedly toward Revan, and whoever stood alongside him.

View attachment 6165

"Come down here, and face the retribution of your actions on your feet, Revan!" Riesbyfe called out to him. "You may believe that what you're doing is necessary, perhaps even just, but all you have accomplished is wanton violence! A hopeless man such as yourself can't even hope to realize... all you've ever sought is power for power's sake! Repent now..." She demanded, her brow furrowing a bit more afterward. "... or don't. Either is fine by me at this rate."

@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Jeremi Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Capri @Crunch @Minerva @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Takumi @Everybody

C5ygxxJ.jpg

❝ Your time's up! No more tricks! By you disturbing the natural order of everything we stand for, we won't let you have your last laugh! ❞ Lapis declared, weaving a crystallized blade for which she grips with her right hand.

tumblr_inline_p7nhpgULPT1v1drab_100.jpg

❝ Yeah... what everybody else said. ❞ Majima figured it were better that there wasn't too much talk. There was no need to. The enemy was right before them. He readied his knife with his demonic arm, ready to tap into that power at any given moment.

@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Ver @Lucky @Capri @Crunch @Minerva @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Takumi
@Everybody

Revan raised his hands in a sort of welcoming shrug. "I remember you, Titus," he said, his voice cold, distant, and measured. "For I have examined you, and many others, across time and space. I recall your insecurities and prejudices. I recall your desires and faults. Your assurance that you should have killed me is little more than an excuse to embrace your base instincts. Your cold-blooded love of violence saw to the destruction of Ludger Kresnik."

The man clapped his hands together. "And to what end? You would have murdered a difficult, angry boy just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time? A boy that just happened to be easily manipulated? You see, your blood-lust has no place in my new world."

"Shut the hell up," Alvin said, stepping forward and aiming his firearm Revan's way. Almost instantly, the body next Revan would float in front of him.

NzI7Nmx.png

The Great Spirit, Chronos, hung limply in the air. He opened his mouth to say something but could not form words. He appeared to be on the verge of death.

"Elliot was many things," Revan continued. "As it turns out, brilliant was one of them. The boy was desperate for power and had no desire to see others have power over him. The power-negation nets we have implemented were Elliot's creation... as was the technology that allows us to absorb powers from others, no matter their dimensional makeup. No one here would recall that Elliot had the curious power to stop time moments before his death. Did anyone perhaps wonder where that power originated? Such a shame he met that pitiful end."

"You turned him into what he was," Makoto said. His hand reached out, clasping at Kyoko's tightly. "A monster. He tortured and killed people, not even realizing it was in your name."

Revan shrugged. "Perhaps. But Makoto, do the ends not justify the means? All the lives you have thrown at me and every other threat you've ever faced while you sit comfortably on your organizational throne. You even covered up a murder that an ally of mine committed, caused enough pain so that your Coalition split right into two. We have both done what we must."

"Don't..." Makoto was squeezing Kyoko's hand now, his heart pumping rapidly. "Don't compare us! Your ends mean the destruction of us all!"

"Is that what you believe? Years ago, I saw the path that was laid before me. A path toward complete multiversal revolution. Our current reality is flawed. Your organizations would rather a world collapses than interfere for the sake of so-called stability. You live a life of privilege Makoto, blessed with the multiverse's resources at your fingertips simply due to happenstance. How easy for yourself and Kyoko, who get to watch as universes untouched by other worlds wither away into dust."

"There is a natural order for a reason," Milla interjected. "The Great Spirits initially rejected the idea that universes could know about each other. They did all they could do stop it. I suppose... we can blame you for the majority of that ending. But your path leads only to chaos. The stability you speak is not a falsity. It is real and you have pushed us all toward breaking."

"Then perhaps a reset is in order," came a new voice. Footsteps echoed around the chamber as another man approached, stopping nearby Revan.

2JYlhFy.png

Bane gave the group a look over and shook his head.

"He is right," Revan said. "Othinus was too short-sighted. I will not be swayed by pretty words. Your ideals are infinitesimal next to mine. I see a means of reaching true common ground. I see a reality where your meaningless hierarchies do not leave others to rot. Perhaps you will see reason and understand the brilliance of my new reality, but I doubt you will."

Alvin let out a grunt and simply started to run at Revan. Revan dropped Chronos and pulled out a weapon that shone a brilliant red. As Alvin came down on Revan with his sword, Revan clashed against it with his lightsaber. With little effort, Revan shoved Alvin away, sending him flying across the room.

Revan raised a hand to the others, beckoning them closer.

7Ao2NA8.png

"Face me, then. See how wasted your efforts truly are."

Milla cried out, jumping high in the air in an attempt to come on down with Revan with a flying kick. She did not realize as a man appeared behind her, slamming a large weapon into her so that she went flying to the ground. The man landed next to her and stood over her. He was none other than the silver-haired man.

Milla gritted her teeth. "Are you... Xehanort?"

00btB2W.jpg

"I am." He turned to look at the others. "And I agree with you all. It is time to end this."

@Ver @Yun Lee @Capri @Crunch @Takumi @Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark

Last edited:
"What the fuck?!" Lucas exclaimed. "You're not supposed to be able to do that! I knew using that bitch of an agent would--!"

As FF pulled down the lever, the walls disappeared and the robots deactivated on the spot. As everyone dropped down to the lower area, Julius made a beeline for a hatch he spotted. "If I'm remembering the map correctly..."

Once the hatch was opened and the group dropped through, they found Lucas Baker in the middle of a sea of monitors. "You sons of bitches!" he yelled, jumping out of his seat and backing away from the group. "You fuckin' cheaters!"

He reached into his pocket to grab some kind of serum. He was about to stick it into himself when Alvin shot Lucas' hand right off and he let out a long line of foul exclamations.

"Bastard," Alvin snarled, glaring at the man.

"I was just tryin' to have some fun you cheating mother--"

Alvin took a second shot into Lucas' shoulder and stumbled backward. Lucas cried out wordlessly then and ran at Alvin but Makoto intercepted, pushing Lucas into an array of consoles.

sUOi1pc.png

"This ends now," Makoto said, grief-stricken for all the lives lost.

Milla stepped forward wordlessly and stabbed Lucas through the chest, ending his life. The man glared at those around him, even in death. There was no remorse for Lucas, no attempt to take him alive. Everyone had lost too much to even think about it.

"Uh oh."

Behind the group was Monokuma, holding what appeared to be a pina colada.

SOgCdak.png

"Can't we talk about this, you guys?"

"Talk is cheap, and you're worth just as much," Riesbyfe only said coldly as she menacingly stepped toward the bear. Normally, she had her fair share of reservations about killing people, but that Lucas was surely no man, but a monster in human clothing. All that was left to take care of this bear, and that would be another lieutenant of the Revanchist taken care of.

Without another word, the knight fiercely grabbed Monokuma in her iron grip and squeezed tight, applying over an entire ton of force until the bear was sufficiently crushed, snuffing it out and hoping that a creature like that would never be able to hurt anyone ever again.

Touma could only grimace at the grim scene. He had seen his fair share of his death even back in his home world, and during times like these when the stakes were greater than he'd ever known back then, the boy could say nothing but just watch as the villains were finally taken down for the count. Still, for a moment, his mind returned to Thor's words, as though perplexed by them, but knew there wasn't much time to ponder over them, not when they were so close to reaching the end now.

1589408029537.png

"... C'mon. We're near the end now," he only said, gesturing for the others to keep moving, hopefully undisturbed now that their obstacles were dealt with.

Alvin and Milla stood in the control room, both looking strained as the others began to shuffle by. Makoto stopped to look at them, raising an arm to wipe at his face. "I'm so sorry," he said, wishing he could find more to say.

Alvin shook his head. "Shouldn't have been him," he said, moving coldly by Makoto.

Milla let a long sigh and walked up to Makoto. "Alvin is right," she said. "Jude was one of the best humans have to offer. I will fight Revan until my own dying breath, but the world I am trying to save is undoubtedly a darker one now. We have so little left to give."

As Milla walked by him, Makoto balled his hands into fists. Everything they were fighting for would truly never be the same.

5A0UF3r.png

Final Chapter
"One for All, All for One"

What followed Lucas' and Monokuma's demise was a somber elevator ride up the levels of the Star Forge. The others had informed Julius of Ludger's end. Tears had streamed down his face and he had given Titus some wary looks, but otherwise, silence permeated all-throughout the group. Eventually, the ride stopped, though it was one floor below their intended floor.

As the group stepped out, they came to an area of the Star Forge that looked far different than the rest. Instead of cold metal and harsh lights, the room seemed warm and inviting. Couches and chairs were set up around a chess table, the room looking like a space for relaxation. One room connected to a kitchen space, while another was securely locked. A monitor was set up in the room. looking too small for a proper television.

"Hello, Alvin," said a female voice. The man perked up and walked over to the monitor, only to find a woman staring back at him.

63Kwq3c.png

"My records recall a man of your description in the Aether Facility, though you did not speak to me at the time. And Titus, I recall that you had been compiled into the ARK before it had been recovered. Of course, I know who all of you are, thanks to the records Revan has acquired over the years."

Alvin furrowed his brow. "Who the hell--?"

"I am Catherine Chun, formerly Dr. Catherine Chun. Until recently, I was programmed to be Revan's virtual assistant."

"... Until recently?" Makoto asked.

"Yes. Revan has freed me."

Character List
@Takumi as Chise Hatori [The Ancient Magus Bride] and Shigure [Fire Emblem]
@Minerva as Corrin [Fire Emblem] and Yennefer [The Witcher]
@Crunch as Deoxys [Pokemon] and Titus [Warhammer]
@Jeremi as Frank Castle AKA "The Rider" [Marvel] and Bayonetta [Bayonetta]
@Capri as Little My [Moomin] and Foo Fighters [Jojo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Sark as Yoda [Star Wars] and Guy Gardener [DC]
@Gummi Bunnies as Rinato "Rin" Dormi AKA "Lapis Lazuli" [Original Character] and Goro Majima [Yakuza]
@Yun Lee as Severa [Fire Emblem] and Libra [Fire Emblem]
@Ver as Touma Kamijou [A Certain Magical Index] and Riesbyfe Stridberg [Type-Moon]
@Lucky as Wade Wilson AKA Deadpool [Marvel] and Billy Batson AKA Shazam [DC]
@Ottonomous Ghost as Wolf AKA Sekiro [Sekiro] and Blitzcrank [League of Legends]​
"Who would you like a dossier on?" Catherine asked, though Alvin let out a frustrated grunt.

"If we're taking her with us, we'll have info on them all anyway, we don't have time to sit down for some light afternoon reading."

"Very well," Catherine said. "As for Revan's location, he's on the floor above you. He specifically barred you from access, at least until you see what is in his personal chambers. I'm afraid it's not something I can override."

The locked door in the room slid open.

"Why has Revan let you go free?" Makoto asked. "Why is he allowing us access to this info?"

For this, Catherine actually had to think. "... My guess would be that he believes he has already won and that there is no reason to hide anything from you now."

Nothing happened to the device or FF's finger. It did not seem to run on any kind of interface.

Milla shook her head. "Well... Chronos was the first to go unaccounted for, at least."

"Chronos is as you suspect," Catherine said. "He is currently under Revan's control. His exact location is the room above you."

"Can we access any of these?" Makoto asked. He shared the thought that this was all very wrong. Revan's knowledge went far beyond they had expected.

"You may," Catherine said, "though it will expedite things if I only show you the ones Revan wants you to see."

"Hold on a second," Alvin interjected. "You said he was storing in his memories in this thing? Prove it, show us something from him specifically."

"Very well."

The dome shifted into a scene that was hard to discern. Looking through Revan's eyes meant the group was looking through the man's mask. In a dismal landscape, Elliot could be seen, consuming some kind of liquid. Revan turned to lead the boy to a space ship. When Revan looked at him, Elliot seemed hesitant, but he allowed himself to follow Revan into the ship and into the cargo bay.

“Full disclosure, I have stolen this device, but it is better in our hands than theirs,” Revan said. Revan led Elliot to a bench where a white robe hid a rectangular object. He pulled off the robe, revealing a device. It was the ARK.

“This is…” Elliot took a closer look, examining the device. “This was that virtual world. It is fascinating, I will admit, but I do not understand how it could be useful to us?”

Revan nodded to the device. “I’m sure you could find a way,” he said. “And even then, the technology could be useful for… other projects. That is if you are willing to come on board. If nothing else, perhaps the knowledge you could take from me, a man who now has the multiverse at his fingertips, and apply it to your own goals.”

“... Okay,” Elliot said after a moment. He placed his palm on the device, staring at it. “But there is one thing I want to aim for first.” He turned his head to look at Revan. “Have you heard of the entities known as the Reapers?”

The memory ended there. "Always been full of himself, huh?" Alvin said.

"The reason for that is obvious," Catherine said. "During the Discovery Incident, the Enterprise, the Discovery, and the Normandy ended up on a planet that had grown chaotic from an energy known as the Force. Revan and subject R1253H, Darth Rex, were Force sensitive. Titus and Blitzcrank may remember that one individual, Misogi Kumagawa, caused a fluctuation in the Force. This caused both Revan and Rex to obtain Force visions. Revan's were particularly powerful, as they laid out events from Point Zero to this exact moment in time."

Alvin looked around the room, suddenly confused. "Wait, what?"

Milla tapped her chin. "Are you saying...?"

Makoto finished for her. "... That Revan has known everything that would happen?"

"Yes," Catherine confirmed. "Revan worked painstakingly so that the multiverse's history matched his visions."

"That was merely the proof Alvin asked for," Catherine explained. "However, let me show you what you need to see now."

The image in the dome shifted to show the interior of a space ship... and a man with silver hair walking by.

dx4hlmx.jpg

The man was eyeing the machinery lining one wall of the hall. After a moment, he turned, plunging some kind of weapon deep into the machinery. After he pulled it out, the man disappeared. The vision lingered on the empty hall for a moment. As men and women began to walk by, they didn't see any damage at all.

"Those uniforms were worn by the crew of the Discovery," Makoto said as the vision ended.

"That was the man who caused the White Prison break," Alvin added.

A new scene was forming, that of the same silver-haired man. He was moving amidst beautiful architecture and amazing foliage. He stepped into a great tower and began to travel upward. The scene shifted to him observing a boy through a wall. The boy looked upset, standing the middle of a grand library. It was recognizably Elliot. The boy was frustrated by something, running up a flight of stairs to slam uselessly against a large window overlooking the library. He seemed trapped.

The silver-haired man watching him began to move. Stepping out on to a balcony, he conjured his weapon and raised it into the air. A force of energy cut through the air, blazing through the tower to destroy the entire thing.

CM1huw5.jpg

As the tower began to collapse, the man disappeared. Elliot was falling through the sky, screaming. The boy closed his eyes as he felled into a portal of his own creation.

Makoto crossed his arms. "Elliot was trapped until that moment. That silver-haired man was the one who freed him. Thus... putting him on the path to meeting Revan and doing all those horrible things. I don't think Revan needed anyone to take Elliot out... we did that for him."

"There's more," Catherine said.

oQ7j3Ay.png

The dome shifted to show the undeniable sight of the Tesseract, the device the Umbrella had used to jump start the events of Point Zero. The device was in the silver-haired man's hands and he was handing it to Annette Birkin, an employee of Umbrella. The man smiled at her before disappearing, leaving the woman with the device.

The scene shifted once more. The silver-haired man was watching another person, this one appearing to be Solas. The man never showed himself to the elf, simply conjuring a dark portal and leaving. Moments later, Solas came across the portal and curiously stepped inside.

The scenes were going more quickly now. Revan and Elliot appearing before the hologram of a small boy. Then Elliot using the ARK for experiments, doing some kind of research that Revan demanded of him. Elliot trapping people in order to study them. Elliot creating a device to absorb the powers of other individuals.

Then they ended.

"That is all Revan wanted you to see," Catherine said. "I would hazard a guess he is eager for you to know how far his machinations went."

oJhx3j5.jpg

❝ ... to think this went under our radar until now. ❞ The Witch of Miracles mumbled. This was such an insult to injury, after all they've been through. All of this was much more than the Metaworld anticipated. Much like Revan already prepared a chess formation before the opposing player could even put together a defense.

Four charges left. She dared to think that if she used all four of them up...

Lapis shook her head. There had to be another way.

❝ Majima, I hope you're ready. Sorry that I didn't warn you that things would pile up like this. ❞ She apologized to the man she dragged into this, thinking that it wouldn't be this urgent.

❝ Nah, I was sorta expecting shit to hit the fan once you went and knocked on my door. Even if I don't understand jack shit. ❞ The yakuza shrugged, seeing that it was too deep in the web to suddenly back out now.

❝ Uh, good enough answer for me. I suppose there's nothing left to do but to have a wonderful meet-and-greet with Revan himself. See if he's that prepared for the kind of audience we are. ❞

@Ver @Yun Lee @Capri @Crunch @Takumi @Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @Atomic Knight @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark
Deep within Knowhere, the man known as Xehanort sat in his office, sitting calmly as Kyosuke Munakata entered. "Ah, Kyosuke," Xehanort said, a smile on his lips, "what brings you here?"

Kyosuke stared for a moment before moving rapidly, bringing out his sword so that the tip was at Xehanort's throat.

"I've allowed your charade for long enough," Kyosuke said, glaring at the elderly man. "Your correspondence with Revan ends here and now. The despair you've allowed to infect your soul has no more use to the Coalition."

Xehanort seemed nonplussed by this. "I was curious when you would drop the act," Xehanort said. "It was quite apparent to us that you knew where my true allegiance lie."

"Hm." The sword inched closer. "Then you must have realized any information we allowed you to send out was fake? After the civil war, the Coalition had no interest in being taken for fools again. This cold war has gone on too long for my liking."

"It makes no difference to us," the elderly man responded. In a burst of speed that betrayed his age, Xehanort used his own weapon to clash against Kyosuke's.

The two men stood interlocked, ready to battle it out.

Catherine was able to enable access to the next floor and the group piled in quickly after their revelations. After a moment of silence, Makoto spoke up. "Everyone, I think it's time you were let in on some info that not all of the Coalition was made aware of."

Alvin looked at Makoto and nodded. The boy continued. "One of the Coalition's higher-ups, Xehanort, has been working with Revan for a long time now. At first, we allowed him to continue and simply fed him false info, but it went on for so long that we figured he had to be aware we knew of his betrayal. It became... a stand-off, as we waited to see what he would do, but it seems apparent Xehanort had others doing his running around for him."

Alvin closed his eyes. "The attacks on Avalon and Ragnarok were done by individuals connected to Xehanort. And that silver-haired man certainly looked like them..."

Makoto sighed. "Maybe, maybe not. Regardless, he's connected to Revan, which means..." He looked to Kyoko. "Revan was the one who brought the Tesseract to Umbrella. He's to blame for the Arch Demon. He sabotaged the Discovery, causing the Discovery Incident in the first place. He freed Elliot and had him do all the horrible things he did. We can likely trace Junko Enoshima and the civil war back to him. The events at the White Prison, freeing that prisoner who went on to kill Artorious and the first Great Spirit death..."

"He's been manipulating us across time itself," Alvin said.

"Chronos is the Great Spirit of Time," Milla said. She shook her head. "If he's being used like this..."

The elevator stopped. The doors opened.

rPKPDQa.jpg

Beyond a small walkway was a large, open area. The vast reaches of space were visible from windows around the circular room. Revan stood in the center of the room, with someone in a heap beside him.

"They finally arrive," Revan said, raising his hands. "The heroes of the multiverse."

Revan raised his hands in a sort of welcoming shrug. "I remember you, Titus," he said, his voice cold, distant, and measured. "For I have examined you, and many others, across time and space. I recall your insecurities and prejudices. I recall your desires and faults. Your assurance that you should have killed me is little more than an excuse to embrace your base instincts. Your cold-blooded love of violence saw to the destruction of Ludger Kresnik."

The man clapped his hands together. "And to what end? You would have murdered a difficult, angry boy just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time? A boy that just happened to be easily manipulated? You see, your blood-lust has no place in my new world."

"Shut the hell up," Alvin said, stepping forward and aiming his firearm Revan's way. Almost instantly, the body next Revan would float in front of him.

NzI7Nmx.png

The Great Spirit, Chronos, hung limply in the air. He opened his mouth to say something but could not form words. He appeared to be on the verge of death.

"Elliot was many things," Revan continued. "As it turns out, brilliant was one of them. The boy was desperate for power and had no desire to see others have power over him. The power-negation nets we have implemented were Elliot's creation... as was the technology that allows us to absorb powers from others, no matter their dimensional makeup. No one here would recall that Elliot had the curious power to stop time moments before his death. Did anyone perhaps wonder where that power originated? Such a shame he met that pitiful end."

"You turned him into what he was," Makoto said. His hand reached out, clasping at Kyoko's tightly. "A monster. He tortured and killed people, not even realizing it was in your name."

Revan shrugged. "Perhaps. But Makoto, do the ends not justify the means? All the lives you have thrown at me and every other threat you've ever faced while you sit comfortably on your organizational throne. You even covered up a murder that an ally of mine committed, caused enough pain so that your Coalition split right into two. We have both done what we must."

"Don't..." Makoto was squeezing Kyoko's hand now, his heart pumping rapidly. "Don't compare us! Your ends mean the destruction of us all!"

"Is that what you believe? Years ago, I saw the path that was laid before me. A path toward complete multiversal revolution. Our current reality is flawed. Your organizations would rather a world collapses than interfere for the sake of so-called stability. You live a life of privilege Makoto, blessed with the multiverse's resources at your fingertips simply due to happenstance. How easy for yourself and Kyoko, who get to watch as universes untouched by other worlds wither away into dust."

"There is a natural order for a reason," Milla interjected. "The Great Spirits initially rejected the idea that universes could know about each other. They did all they could do stop it. I suppose... we can blame you for the majority of that ending. But your path leads only to chaos. The stability you speak is not a falsity. It is real and you have pushed us all toward breaking."

"Then perhaps a reset is in order," came a new voice. Footsteps echoed around the chamber as another man approached, stopping nearby Revan.

2JYlhFy.png

Bane gave the group a look over and shook his head.

"He is right," Revan said. "Othinus was too short-sighted. I will not be swayed by pretty words. Your ideals are infinitesimal next to mine. I see a means of reaching true common ground. I see a reality where your meaningless hierarchies do not leave others to rot. Perhaps you will see reason and understand the brilliance of my new reality, but I doubt you will."

Alvin let out a grunt and simply started to run at Revan. Revan dropped Chronos and pulled out a weapon that shone a brilliant red. As Alvin came down on Revan with his sword, Revan clashed against it with his lightsaber. With little effort, Revan shoved Alvin away, sending him flying across the room.

Revan raised a hand to the others, beckoning them closer.

7Ao2NA8.png

"Face me, then. See how wasted your efforts truly are."

Milla cried out, jumping high in the air in an attempt to come on down with Revan with a flying kick. She did not realize as a man appeared behind her, slamming a large weapon into her so that she went flying to the ground. The man landed next to her and stood over her. He was none other than the silver-haired man.

Milla gritted her teeth. "Are you... Xehanort?"

00btB2W.jpg

"I am." He turned to look at the others. "And I agree with you all. It is time to end this."

Reiner Braun & Schala
@Ver @Yun Lee @Capri @Crunch @Takumi @Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Atomic Knight
@Others?

They had both been called away for a while, Schala... To find a stray Revanchist who had wormed his way into the Coalition, one who had intended to use both factions for their own means.

It was a long, arduous journey as her quarry was crafty, and though not capable of magic, very resourcefull and intelligence.

Reiner on the other hand had been called away not by the Coalition itself, but by Beatrice herself. What was supposed to be a brief detour took much longer than anticipated, but in the end, he too would be reunited with the others.

They had arrived just in the nick of time, and had been quietly getting themselves up to speed on what happened so far. Of course, the finer details were beyond either of their scope of knowledge, but by now, they knew enough to understand just how much weighed on the battle before them.

Schala drew in a breath, gathering a large amount of magical energy within her body.

"You believe you have won, Revan, that much I know. But that's where you're wrong. Through time and space, I have seen heroes prevail, lighting the way to a bright, new future! And with that light in hand... I'll make sure their sacrifice will never be in vain!"

She shouted.

A wave of light burst forth from her body, directing itself towards Revan as some of it seemed to gather together, forming into blade-like objects. While she had been called away, Schala had developed another spell, one that had allowed her to take down her quarry.

She intended to use this same kind of magic to defeat Revan, the harbinger of all she had seen so far. Once their leader was down, she could focus on Xehanort and the others.

Reiner in the meantime was quick to stand in front of Lapis, intending to protect her in case either of their enemies were to engage in combat. However, he also seemed to be looking around at the foes in front of him. By now, he had some grasp on the kind of magic he was granted, but he was but a novice. He knew he probably couldn't take on the likes of Revan and Xehanort. But Bane, perhaps he could at least take on one of the enemies, and buy the others enough time.

5kRLjvk.png

"Let's see just how strong you really are!" He shouted, appearing to challenge Bane directly.

He had one of his blades raised, preparing to transform at any moment. Though, one had to wonder if that was all there was to his plan... Which was nonetheless, reckless though.​

tumblr_oz67nauLgo1v3qowuo9_100.png

❝ Hehe, outta the way, kiddos! ❞ Majima exclaimed as he made a wild dash towards Bane, rushing past Reiner and FF. Brandishing his knife, he prepared to take a hefty stab at Bane.

le3Tc39.jpg

Lapis plainly stared at Revan. It wasn't just the duty of being the Witch of Miracles that beckoned her to take him on. It was simply the personal instinct that he had to be taken out no matter what.

So in that case, it would be alright to use the fou-

She tightened her grip on her crystallized sword, she needed to try everything else first before it came to that.

IaiVyWd.jpg

❝ This is for everyone counting on us!! ❞ The Witch firmly declared, swinging her sword at Revan with a downwards motion.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Capri @Crunch @Takumi @Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @York @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Atomic Knight

View attachment 6185

"A reset...?!" Touma exclaimed as Revan laid out his ambitions, alongside the other man who finally revealed himself, a hulking beast of a man with a strange mask. "No, you're wrong! It wasn't that Othinus was too short-sighted! You might think she shied away from her victory when she had the chance, but beyond that, she realized that a reset wouldn't save anything! She saw the world that still lived on right in front of her, and realized that that world was still worth living in! If none of you can see that for yourself, even after all those people gave their life to protect the world that they wished to remain, you're as deluded as they come!"

"Save your breath, child," Riesbyfe said to Touma, further bracing herself for the battle to come. "It is as Revan says himself. He won't be swayed by words. The only thing men like him understand is force. Might for right. And we'll show him who is truly right!"

With that, it was understood that there was no more need for words. There were two sides that were in natural opposition to each other, and now they simply had to do battle to see who would win. It was as simple as that.

With that, this endless struggle had finally reached its boiling point. The point at which nothing would ever be the same again. The flash point.

Fwoosh!

View attachment 6187

"Haaaagh!"

With that, Riesbyfe was off. She dashed forward at speeds faster than the normal human eye could perceive, gaze fixated right on Revan as she leapt upward, using this extra chance to bypass Xehanort and charge the Sith Lord, her shield moving to charge him like a brick wall!

Touma felt a bit more out of his element here considering the hefty firepower that everyone else was carrying, but that was no reason to sit back while the fate of the multiverse hung in the balance. From there, the boy decided to keep doing what he did best, and recklessly charged into the fold, running right at the man who identified himself as Xehanort and leaping forward as far as his legs could propel him, letting out a fierce battle cry as he threw a swift punch with his right hand aimed right at Xehanort! Whether to actually hurt him or at least stave him away to give Milla more room to recover, anything would have been good.

Touma recalled that he exuded a similar if not identical energy to that of Ansem back during the battle on Ash, and so if this man in turn was tied to the same dark magic that birthed those Heartless creatures, Touma figured his best bet would be here.

@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @York @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Capri @Minerva @Lucky @Ottonomous Ghost @Crunch @Sark @Everybody

The room exploded into a bountiful cacophony of combat. Deoxys observed as its allies surged ahead of itself, taking on multiple targets in their unique way. The entity took the first few moments of its initiative to stew in psychic energy, whips of malleable bio-matter forming from beneath Deoxys' present set of limbs as the alien shifted into Attack Forme. A pins-and-needles sensation crept up the circumference of Deoxys' core as it's gaze locked on to Xehanort.

DEOXYS is tightening its focus!

As Touma barreled towards his target, a sudden rush of air bristled his side. Deoxys was already there, sailing above the ground alongside the boy towards their common prey. The alien cast a side-eye towards him - a certain degree of humanity present in that look, frozen there for a fleeting moment.
"
"Don't charge in so recklessly, Touma Kamijou. Not without help."

As Touma swung his fist at Xehanort, Deoxys' lithe form followed up with fluid motion, filling the space between the boy and his target while its tendrils reshaped into a pair of humanoid fists. Punching one balled fist into an open palm, empyrean energy spilled from the pokemon's knuckles like blood from an oozing wound.

DEOXYS used Focus Punch!

[SLAAAAM!!]

Deoxys' balled fist rocketed into Xehanort's body. A storm of crackling psychokinetic energy billowed from the steaming impact point, sending the white-haired master tumbling across the room should he fail to avoid the blow. Even if the hit did not register, Deoxys opted to push itself and Touma away from the Master. Touma sensed it just as well as Deoxys did - the energy flowing from this man was of a diseased, unnatural sort; the kind that would send Deoxys reeling should it suffer a direct hit.

The instinct to retreat is easily dulled by the will to fight, but such a thing is easier said than done.

"FOR THE EMPEROR!"

Titus was off. His battle cry roaring and his mind focused, the space marine took the path of least resistance, barreling straight towards Revan as his allies engaged the Sith from his flanks. With a degree of agility startling for someone of his size, the captain changed his course just as it seemed he was about to attack Revan head-on - allowing Riesbyfe a clear shot to ram the man with her shield.

Sharing a brief nod of confidence with the knight, Titus lunged at Revan's side, swinging his chainsword in a harsh horizontal motion in an attempt to gouge out the Sith's exposed flank.

@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @York @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Capri @Minerva @Lucky @Ottonomous Ghost @Ver @Sark @Everybody​

Bane pressed against a device embedded into the torso of his outfit. FF's shot bounced off a barrier that appeared around the man. He then stepped forward at a rapid speed and sucker-punched Majima in the gut before he could be cut, before kicking him into Reiner.

Xehanort swung his weapon slamming it into Little My and sending her right into the wall of the room. He then turned slightly and was slammed into by Deoxys' powerful attack, flying across the room as if impacted by a truck. However, the man's form as he slammed into the ground shimmered and disappeared as if he was only an after-image. He suddenly appeared behind Touma, knocking the boy so that he landed in a heap next to Milla. "You tried that once before," he said to Touma, smirking and turning on Deoxys. His weapon extended and became whip-like as it twirled around the Pokémon and constricted him tightly.

XEHANORT used Wrap!

Revan waved his hand through the air forcefully and Schala's wave attack dissipated as it was tossed aside. He then raised his lightsaber to clash against Lapis'. His free hand reached forward and Riesbyfe, blinking into view by those who had not been able to perceive her speed, was frozen in mid-air by the man's powerful control of the Force. A second, purple lightsaber floated in the air behind Revan, controlled by the Force, that kept Bayonetta at bay. The man decided to whip Riesbyfe to the side so that she slammed into Titus before he could connect his attack. As Revan did this, Lapis felt powerful energy throwing her backward.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Capri @Crunch @Takumi @Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @York

Bane pressed against a device embedded into the torso of his outfit. FF's shot bounced off a barrier that appeared around the man. He then stepped forward at a rapid speed and sucker-punched Majima in the gut before he could be cut, before kicking him into Reiner.

Xehanort swung his weapon slamming it into Little My and sending her right into the wall of the room. He then turned slightly and was slammed into by Deoxys' powerful attack, flying across the room as if impacted by a truck. However, the man's form as he slammed into the ground shimmered and disappeared as if he was only an after-image. He suddenly appeared behind Touma, knocking the boy so that he landed in a heap next to Milla. "You tried that once before," he said to Touma, smirking and turning on Deoxys. His weapon extended and became whip-like as it twirled around the Pokémon and constricted him tightly.

XEHANORT used Wrap!

Revan waved his hand through the air forcefully and Schala's wave attack dissipated as it was tossed aside. He then raised his lightsaber to clash against Lapis'. His free hand reached forward and Riesbyfe, blinking into view by those who had not been able to perceive her speed, was frozen in mid-air by the man's powerful control of the Force. A second, purple lightsaber floated in the air behind Revan, controlled by the Force, that kept Bayonetta at bay. The man decided to whip Riesbyfe to the side so that she slammed into Titus before he could connect his attack. As Revan did this, Lapis felt powerful energy throwing her backward.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Capri @Crunch @Takumi @Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @York

"Ugh fuck this." Frank decided that instead of pointing his guns at Revan he shifted his focus towards Xehanort and opened fire to try and keep him on his toes.

As the lightsaber came towards he Bayonetta ducked under it and readied her guns to open fire at it. One less toy to worry about the easier it would be to get a shot at Revan.

Billy Batson/ Shazam

Billy felt like he was missing something, some great picture as the others fended them off. Why this room? Why not have them fight in a different room? He could see the Great Spirit, Chronos in pain and then things started to click. The Great Spirit of Time, a room where he was would always be able to be reset, always one to start over and over again. Ignoring the fights, he would fly up into the air and approach Chronos, assessing ways to save him.

@Atomic Knight

Wade Wilson/ Deadpool

" Well, I really don't like this," he replied, as he would jump on Xehanhort to try and get him off of Dexoys.

@Atomic Knight @Crunch

Having wind knocked out of his body like that, Majima didn't even realize he was hurling towards Reiner from that kick alone. Without being aware of it, his left arm shifted into that demonic form, like it had a mind of its own in this moment. This arm dug its claw deep into the ground, trying to slow Majima down so that he wouldn't ram into Reiner.

As for Lapis, she immediately launched her crystallized sword at Revan once she felt herself being forced away. Focusing magic into the weapon, she loosely guided the sword to loop around him a few times before striking. Part of that focus was lost once she roughly landed on the ground, but maintained the motions of what she intended to do. At the same time, she began to create another weapon, a crystallized lance, at a gradual pace.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Capri @Crunch @Takumi @Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @Atomic Knight @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @York

Bane reached with one large hand, grabbing FF by the arm and swinging her in an arc over his head to slam her down into the ground.

Xehanort released Deoxys by whipping him at Deadpool. He then turned on Frank. Xehanort shimmered and disappeared as the bullets impacted him. Frank felt a force hit him backward and Xehanort appeared, standing where Frank was a moment ago.

Revan used the Force to wrest control of Lapis' sword. He pulled his lightsaber away from Bayonetta and tossed the sword at her. At the same time Billy would feel a force push against him, sending him careening toward the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back