Ame Damnee Fighting Pits

~Dot Maras-Devon's Office~
Dot, surprised by the Devon's actions, quickly relaxed into the kiss. Her hands resting on his shoulders, as she pulled away after a long moment. "Oh my Devon. I would've never thought you could..." she trailed off. It had been a while since she had such a passionate kiss as what had taken place. She grasped Devon's face in her hands and smiled before placing a kiss on his lips before hugging him once more, this time the hug different in meaning.​

Devon Ironsides - Devon's office

As he leaned into the embrace he looked into her blank eyes with his eye. "Hell, I love ya Dotty. Have fer a while. I don't know if ye could love a money grubbin' short man, but I'd like ta give it a shot. While we've still got enough left in us to make the youngins jealous! What do ya say?"

~Dot Maras-Devon's Office~
"I would love to, Devon."
Dot said, with the softest smile she could muster. Oh, how she longed to hear those words from someone and coming from someone who always had a special place in her heart made her feel something again.​

Devon Ironsides - Devon's Office

A sly grin came to his face after the elation died down. "Well then, what's say we make this little thing of ours official eh?" He said as he hopped off his chair. He closed and locked the door to his office before returning to the elf. Smacking her on the butt before leading her into his bedroom for an exercise in passion that both of them would adore.

Fade To Black

Dot smiled and stretched after her and Devon's amazing event. "I honestly don't know why this hasn't happened sooner." She said, her smile still in place. I can clearly see what I've been missing." She turned to face Devon, just looking at him with her blank eyes as if she were seeing him for the first time. She knew she had to do some serious renovating to her list later.

Reactions: Rue
Devon Ironsides - Devon's Bed

Devon pulls the elf's body closer into his, a huge smile spread across his face. "Well then, guess we're gonna have ta make up fer lost time aren't we?" He said mischievously as he went back in for another kiss. The only person he'd been with before was Minerva, and while that was amazing in its own right, this was a whole other level. He lusted for it as much as he did alcohol and was more than willing to give into his passions again.

~Dot Maras- Devon's Bed~
Dot giggled as Devon pulled her closer and kissed her. "I agree." she said simply as she toyed her fingers across Devon's chest, keeping her face close to his. "I want to see everything I've been missing, darling." she said, as her hand made its way to Devon's cheek, laying in place.

"I reckon the pup probably saw this one comin'." Devon chuckled, referring to Priscilla's cheeky comments as she was leaving his office to go get some rest. "Ya picked a real good one in her Dotty. Don't you worry none about anyone takin' advantage of her either. You head to the surface, just leave her with me and I'll look after her." He looked into her beautiful blank eyes. "You 'n me were pretty much a couple in life anyway, now its just feckin' official."

~Dot Maras- Devon's Bed~
Dot's smile fell at the mention of Priscilla. She was still beating herself over the fact that she left her apprentice alone while she was prancing across the surface without a care, though she was glad the girl was okay for the most part. A soft smile took place as Devon's words reassured her of the young girl's protection in his care. "Thank you so much again, Devon." she said, as she glanced away for a short moment only for her blind gaze to meet his face one more. "Yeah, we are. Wouldn't have it any other way either." With Devon, she could see herself falling in love once more in her long life after everything that went down in her younger years. It doesn't go to say that she didn't wonder how the dwarf would be in bed, after all she found him attractive. She just honestly felt that he didn't see her in that light but to hear him tell her how he felt about her, sparked a light that died over 150 years ago.

Devon breathed a heavy sigh. "Well then, as much as I'd love to spend the entire day in bed with yer perfect pale arse, we'd better get up. Minnie's probably waitin' on us." He said as moved out of the bed and started to get dressed. As he packed away Gin and Tonic, he looked back at the elf he'd fallen in love with. "Once business is finished though... we can pick back up where we left off." He said slyly.

~Dot Maras-Devon's Bed/Bedroom~
"I'll hold you to that, love."
Dot said with a smirk as she dressed herself as well, checking to make sure her gauntlets were on her person. "What would Minnie be waiting on us for?" she asked curiously. She had more than likely missed a lot as she had spent most of the previous day on the surface. She had actually began to miss Minerva's stern ass as she hadn't seen her since she showed her Priscilla, albeit through indirect disorder.

Devon Ironsides - Devon's Bedroom

He looked at her with a grin on his face. "Well love, even though that little shite, Cryker proved he had nothin' but rocks in his brain when he questioned Minnie's leadership, we did concede that he had a couple good points in there. Them undead left New Eden in a pretty rough way, and we thinks it's time the underground took advantage." He opened the door to let her out of his room, explaining on the way. "Likely that Minnie's formulated a plan by now. Might as well check in."

"Ooh, goodie." Dot clapped in excitement as she walked out of the office. "I can't wait to see what she planned in that pretty brain of hers." Dot said excitedly. "Yeah, I can confirm Cryker's words. Arty and I were above surface when the attack happened, New Eden took a pretty good hit from that." She shook her head, remembering the events that took place.

Devon Ironsides - Leaving Devon's office

"Well then, sounds like the perfect feckin' opportunity fer us. Can't wait to get started." Devon responded, rubbing his hands together deviously. There was quite a bit of money they could make if they expanded, and he always loved money. He chuckled to himself as Dot and him made their way over to the private meeting hall.

Devon Ironsides - Entering the Fighting Pits

The meeting was finished and like Devon suspected, the wardens were waiting for him in his office. His own personal contacts within the Royal Palace. He'd sent them a note last night after his private discussion with Minerva and asked them to meet him here. When he got to his office, he took out two pouches, the winnings he'd made from Minnie and Priscilla. He threw both on the table, the warden's payment, as he started putting on his armor for the incoming raid.

"Right lads, how many might we be expectin'?" He asked the two wardens. "About 2500 strong, Master Devon." Breker, the gruff redheaded warden informed him. Devon just shook his head. "So that gobshite Taran was gonna betray us the whole time. Well lads, I think its time we disposed of a traitor." Breker's partner, a blonde woman named Lora, stepped forward, bloodlust in her eyes. "Tell us where we need to be and we'll gut the bastard!"

"Easy now. I know you're excited, but we're playin' it smart. Dottie's gonna be throwin' toxic bombs all over the main bridge, so you two need to be in the castle when it happens. Leave a mark on the door of the room you two will be waiting in. I'll lure him in, then we gut the bastard!" He said with a sadistic grin on his face. Breker, ever stoic, nodded with the hint of a smirk on his face. "Thy will be done, Master Devon."

"Right, now get yer arses outta 'ere before yer spotted. I'll see ya tonight." He watched as they left. Finally finishing equipping his armor, slinging cider across his back, and slipping Gin & Tonic onto his hands. He was ready, not just to make the Underground famous, but to eliminate a threat at the same time. He left the fighting pits, more excited than ever for this little raid of theirs.

Back