Interest Check Fighting the Shadow Monsters (Table Top)

Lil Proton

Liàng Proton
View attachment 9898
So. We have a very simple world full of adventure and mystery. A gang of 4 players must travel through the land of Puise. Fighting evil Shadow Monsters while trying to find the source for such dark magic. They would be from different nations and cultures but forced to work together in order to survive and be heroes.

This role play is pretty simple. We have the Delta Cadets, a group of 4 people whose job is to Fight Shadow Monsters. The plot begins with them as new recruits just completing training. They're given their first mission to investigate an ancient temple that has shadow magic oozing from it. What happens next would be up to them.

I would be playing the Dungeon Master, with the help of a more experienced person. We have dice and important stats. But it's simplified because I just want to have a simple game.

Another thing. We'll be using a lot of maps to travel of course. And there's a lot of interesting lore to the land of Puise. The various nations have a long history with each other. And it's not above some of them to temple with forbidden magic. If there are more than 4 people interested, I think I can work something out too.

So anyone interested?

It's not base on any table top system. There will be stats, abilities, and talents that will be ranked 1 to 5.

Rankings of stats/abilities/talents
1 = Recruit
2 = Regular
3 = Veteran
4 = Elite
5 = Legend

You will add your rank to your roll when you roll for an opposing challenge. If you use Aim, the opposing roll would be Dodge. A 1D6 or six sided dice would be rolled to add to your rank, which would determine the results.

The higher the result the better.

I might be interested in this.

I've got a map tool that might come in handy for this, and there's a Tabletop section of the boards that has an integrated dice mod; you can talk to Tiko and maybe get a subforum made in that section.

Back