New User *finger guns* hey there

Luminous_

Hello! Obviously I'm new to this site, so here's a lil' introduction post for you all to cringe at.

I've roleplayed a few times before, but not very much. However, roleplaying has always been something I've wanted to really get into, so I joined another site in the hopes that I would stop being so self conscious and idiotic and actually ask people to roleplay with me. Hopefully things turn out the way I want and I become a pretty active member here. If not, I willl cower in a corner and hide my head in shame as the entire world laughs.

Welcome to STC! I certainly hope you won't be cowering in a corner and hiding. Joining an RP community is a good first step in starting to get into the past time. :>

What kind of writing are you interested in doing? Genres, storylines, etc. that interest you? If you need help partnering up with someone, or finding a group to join let me know and I'm sure I can find something to your liking.

Also, just a gentle nudge because sometimes people miss it--make sure you look over the approval requirements in our newcomer's guide. I'm around if you have any questions!

Hello and welcome to the site! It was pretty much the same for me....it took me months (maybe even a year possibly) to actually join a RP site.

Back