Akashic Arcana Fire vs Arcane: A clash of unyielding power and massive egos

Aer Shiana

Amatsu was truly in a pleasant mood this day. With the arrival of a man of an apocalyptic future with a robot ally, the Akishino heir was a potentially a step closer to unlocking a great milestone with his Inherited Magic. The aforementioned man, Pyotr, was still in the Medical Ward under close supervision undergoing medical and psychological treatment. Despite the delay, Amatsu was nothing if not patient. After all, you can't rush perfection.

However, there was still something nagging at the back of his mind. It wasn't like Amatsu to forget anything worth remembering, so what could he possibly be dwelling on? It wasn't until that the Vice President saw him that the light bulb in his head clicked.

"Jayden Williams." As usual, Amatsu was hovering in midair, as always. One would wonder if he was even capable of walking normally anymore. They both shared a trait of red eyes, though Amatsu's glowed with arcane power. Their crimson gazes met, then the Vice President's stare flicked between Jayden and his friends. First to Vincent, barely worth any attention due to his placement in Class B. Then to Serrenia then Francis, barely sparing a second's glance upon those put in Class C.

His usual arrogant grin plastered on his face, Amatsu spoke directly to Jayden, completely disregarding the other three present. "I watched your performance in the combat exam. It was quite impressive, especially for one your age. Do you know who I am?" His face gave away his Japanese heritage, yet he spoke in such a smooth way, even in a foreign language, that it was clear he had plenty of experience speaking in different languages.

Jayden sat outside on a bench, reading a book on Magical Theories. He had just finished up his class with Neti, meeting up with his friends during lunch time. The group talked about their first classes, with several jokes being thrown around. Unlike his rowdy companions, Jayden sat quietly as he read. He was intently reading, as if the class he just came from piqued his interest in the subject. Intriguing how magic can come from various places. The soul, the earth, even a magical sword. He thought as he turned the page. Who knows how much more there is to discover!

Suddenly he caught movement on the corner of his eye. He glanced to the right and noticed a hovering figure approaching, wearing a long red coat. Jayden looked up, his fiery red eyes meeting the cold, calculating, crimson eyes of the Vice President. While Amatsu's eyes flickered with Arcane magic, Jayden's flickered with a hot intensity of his fire magic. Their gaze seems to lock, and Vincent swore he saw sparks fly between their locked gaze.

Jayden supressed a smirk, secretly pleased that the VP knew who he was. He nodded just once before speaking a surprisingly fluent Japanese <Yes, indeed. You are the infamous Amatsu, Vice President of the Student Council.> Jayden then stood up.... and bowed to the older student in a respectfully, if formal, Japanese manner. He continued in Japanese <I saw you utterly annihilate team.....> He struggled for a moment, not knowing the Japanese word before finishing in English "Icarus, I believe it was called? Forgive me, my Japanese is rather rusty with no ability to practice it in a year or so. What can we do for you?"

He did not end his gaze at the VP this entire convo, his expression not giving his feelings away despite his unusually warm welcome to another gifted mage.

Amatsu raised an eyebrow, slightly caught off guard by Jayden's response, but all the more impressed. "Oh?" He let out a chuckle, and responded in kind. <Infamous, is it? Indeed, I do have a bit of a reputation, but the opinions of the sheep do not concern me. You continue to intrigue me, young mage.> That was quite possibly the highest compliment anyone could receive from the Vice President. <As for the weaklings I crushed.. yes. It is my job to cull the unworthy.> Once again, his eyes flicked between Jayden's friends.

Shrugging, Amatsu would comment "Your Japanese is passable. As for why you have my attention, well.." The air seemed to ripple around him, Jayden would be able to feel the raw power emanating from the Vice President. "I am eager to see you demonstrate your power.. firsthand." His eyes seemed to glint with an indescribable emotion. "What do you say to a duel, Jayden Williams? No stakes, just a simple competition of skill and power." Amatsu did not believe that a mere Disciplinary Division Member, even if he was a Captain, could bring out the best in this young prodigy. No, he needed someone stronger. Far stronger.

Jayden watches the older student with intrest, though his face remained black as he spoke. He nodded at the comment on his Japanese, making a mental note to study up on his Japanese again soon.

Jayden then froze in place, his right eyebrow shooting high up. "A duel?" Was all he managed to get out as he simply stares at the far more experianced mage. Behind him, Vincent said "I dont think this is a good id-" the tall B class could likely be glared to silence by the VP. Jayden places his hands in the pockets of his black suit as he contemplated why Amatsu wanted to duel him. Does he want to put me in 'my place' because I'm an upstart prodigy? Does he want to simply test me? What is this guy's goal? He thought. The more he thought, the more his pride began to flare. Imagine if I can beat him, a 1st year beating the 3rd year VP of the Student Council, the infamous Amatsu, in their first few weeks?

Jayden then smirks "Fine. What can a friendly competetion hurt? Lead the way, sir."

If he could, Amatsu would surely have shot laser beams from his death glare at Vincent for speaking up without permission. He looked expectedly at Jayden, awaiting his answer. His expression didn't change when he finally accepted, though he was pleased. "Excellent. Follow me." He glanced to Jayden's posse, and offhandedly remarked "They may spectate, if they wish."

The Vice President would then bring the four of them to where the combat entrance exams had taken place, directing Jayden into a portal. His friends would be instructed to sit in the lobby, with several screens showing the empty arena from multiple angles. Once he stepped through, he would be brought to a strangely designed arena. It appeared to be out in space, with various asteroids to use as footing. In the background was a multi-colored nebula, with dozens of stars lighting up the otherwise black 'sky'. There was clearly air, as Jayden was able to breathe just fine. Although, the gravity was somewhat off. He would feel lighter than usual.

A few minutes after Jay would have to get his bearings, Amatsu would warp into the arena to join him. "It's a bit different than the usual arenas, but the designers do not disappoint." He grinned at the 1st year. "I trust you will be able to adapt to these strange conditions." The Vice President was counting on him being able to do so. Failure would simply lead to utter disappointment. Show me what you can do..

Like before, the air rippled around Amatsu, but this time the source of the disturbance showed itself. Two giant rune circles formed on either side of the Arcane mage, glowing violently. "I suggest you dodge." Barely a second after they formed, blasts of crimson raw magic were unleashed from the center of the circles, hurling destructive lasers right at Jayden.

Jayden would snarl slightly at Amatsu's treatment of his friends, sensing the mage was a bit of a elitest. Jayden sighs internally before thinking I guess I am a hypocrite. He then internally laughs at himself. Nah, I just protect me and mine. Jayden threw his thoughts away as he follows the older student, his hands in his pockets. As they approached the spectator room, Jayden gave his friends various farewells. The Mexican girl yelled "KICK HIS ASS." to the others cheering him on as the two duelists walk down the hall.

Jayden's eyes would go wide at the strange duel area. He was expecting a flat arena like most duels. Guess he likes challenges... Like I do. He smirks at Amatsu's adapting comment. Oh I'll show you adaptability. He manages to hop onto an asteroid. He was a bit unbalanced by the very light gravity and small footholds, but he managed to keep his balance on the floating asteroid.

Watching Team Icarus get annihalated did little to help Jayden prepare for everything Amatsu would throw at him, but he knew the likely opener. As soon as Jayden saw the two giant runes open up, his tactical brain was working. Dodge? What a waste of energy. Jayden turns to the side just as the two arcane rifts shot at him. His front foot and side forward, he made his body parallel to the approaching rifts. He lifts his leatherbound right hand in a quick movement upwards. At the top of his arm movement arch, a very audible SNAP was heard. A spark shot forwards towards the two rifts. Suddenly an explosion shot out in the center of the two approaching lasers. The explosion was small, but significant. The shockwaves pushed the two beams just ever so slightly off target, but still approached the stoic 1st year. Jayden did not even flinch as the two large beams passed by him on both sides by mere inches, if not centimeters. Jayden's chest and back grew uncomfortably 'warm' from the magical energy passing so close by, his face feeling magically singed of a sort.

After the Arcane Rifts passed by, Jayden surprisingly stood stoicly, his right arm still pointing right at Amatsu. His red eyes flared up intensely in response to his magic use and high octane emotions coursing through his mind.

Without giving Amatsu a chance to react to the likely unexpected defensive utilization of relatively basic offensive spell, Jayden snapped once more before spinning in place, swinging his arms in a serious of rapid snaps. He fired a total of three Flares at the 3rd year. The Flares shot out sparks towards teh VP, exploding when they got near their target. The first one aim at his chest, center mass of where he floated. The second was aim predictively where the VP would dodge to, and so would the third in response to that. Despite his movements and frail frame, his motions were extremely fast, almost immaculately perfect in form and speed.

Last edited:
The moment Amatsu heard the snapping, his grin widened. His left arm raised up out of his coat pocket, ready to throw up a Ward, but he was surprised to see the explosion not aimed towards him, but to divert the blasts from his Arcane Rifts. "Oh? Now, that's clever." He looked upwards past Jayden, watching the beams fly off into the distance. He didn't even need to look at him, he simply needed to listen. He has potential, but he has clear hurdles to get over. The moment he heard the second snap, Amatsu disappeared in a flash of blue light.

His Blink would reposition him behind Jayden and high above him. He looked out in the distance where the spells exploded, preparing another set of Arcane Rifts. This time, there were 4 of them, more spread out. The only auditory signal Jayden would get would be the whirring of the Rifts shooting at him. From behind. Don't disappoint me..

This time, the beams were staggered. Two fired, than the next pair fired about a second after. The first two shots aimed not for Jayden, but for the ground he was standing upon. The rock would be blasted to pieces, leaving him with no foothold if he remained in place. The next two were aimed straight for him.

Jayden's eyes would narrow as the attacks missed, the quick Blink surprising him. Damn, I didnt see that on the Exam. He would glance rapidly around the arena, looking for the VP. Slippery bastard.

Jayden had no time to think further, as it was do or die time. As soon as he heard the attacks from behind him, Jayden followed his father's teachings to jump forward. He leaped off the asteroid, rapidly spinning in place. As he spun, he saw teh two other shots aiming right for him. Still on the defensive, he throws down a snap.... at his own chest. Due to his immunity to fire, he was unhurt by the low grade explosion he caused, and his clothes were fire proof. However, his chest/ribcage was now bruised as the shockwave sends him up just above the two laser beams. After he archs just above it, he shot a small flare... barely D class as a distraction, knowing that Amatsu would likely blink again.

If he blinked, Jayden would spin in place once more to snap where first sign of the exit side of blink appeared, attempting to predict where the man was going to appear.

Amatsu would again watch to see how Jayden responded to the next wave of Arcane Rifts, and frowned. He was noticing a pattern with the kid's 'defense', and shook his head, sighing. Hearing the second snap, he once again Blinked behind Jayden, only to be met immediately with a Flare coming right at him. His eyes widened, and he managed to get a Ward up to block the fireball just in time. Letting out a gleeful laugh, Amatsu Blinked yet again, this time appearing right in front of Jayden. Right in his face.

"So.. how many more times are you going to injure yourself to avoid injury?" Amatsu smirked and flicked Jayden between the eyes before Blinking away again, seemingly out of view. This time as he spoke, his voice would seem to echo throughout the arena. "You're going to need to think up a new strategy, or you're going to eventually end this duel without me even needing to land a hit. That would be quite embarrassing, don't you think?" His punctuating laughter queued up a new wave of Arcane Rifts. 8 of them this time. This round of attacks would fire off one by one, each time aiming straight for Jayden's center of mass.

Jayden smirked slightly as he forced Amatsu to shield against his follow up Flare. His looked quizzically at Amatsu as the VP begins to laugh gleefully. "What th-" Jayden began to say just as Amatsu blinked in front of him. Jayden's eyes widen as he brings his hand up and snaps at the VP. The older student Blinked away just in time to avoid a Flare that would have hit him dead center.

Jayden growls as he looks around, seemingly pissed off by Amatsu's comment. He readies his snaps, looking for any sign of the bastard only to freeze as he sees the eight Arcane Rifts appear. Jayden sends two Flares out in rapid succession. The first one sent two of the Rifts off target as before while the second sent a single one off course. Jayden then casts a hasty levitation spell, sending him flying up wards rather clumsily. He shoots up, smirking slightly as he dodges several of the Rifts with his move. His smile quickly turned into a grimace as he gets struck dead center by one of the Rifts. Jayden sends out a loud shout of pain as he goes sailing across the area, crashing into one of the larger asteroids.

Smoke from the impact clouded the younger student's landing. Jayden lays there, grabbing his sore chest in pain. He lays there a few moments, using the smoke as cover. His pain slowly twists into anger, flaring with intensity with each thought of pain fanning the flames.

Outside the smoke, Amatsu would be blinded, unable to see if Jayden was unconscious or not. Amatsu likely continued his speech as he approached, his belittlement of the younger student continuing. As he approached, he would hear some gasps of pain. Without warning, a small spark shot towards him. It was barely noticeable, almost completely hidden by the smoke and being slightly above Amatsu. The small tiny spark suddenly exploded, sending shockwaves in all directions, showering the older student with the flames and the shockwaves.

From under him, Jayden shot out from the smoke cloud, clearly enraged as he uses levitate to fly out from the smoke, and slightly upwards to end up under Amatsu. He hoped one of two things happened:
1. His feint worked and Amatsu was shielding upwards, in which case Jayden would unleash a Flare point blank from under/behind the VP.
2 The VP was caught off guard, getting sent flying downwards towards Jayden, where he would unleash the before-mentioned flare point blank at him as well.

One thing Amatsu would note is that Jayden did not snap, as his rage was overshadowing his psychological need to snap.

The smile upon Amatsu's face quickly disappeared when Jayden got struck directly by one of his Rifts. "Tch." He expected better from the kid, but it seemed that his limits were... disappointing. He casually floated over to where the young firebrand had crashed, a displeased frown clearly showing. "Well, I suppose I've been wrong before. Shame, I expected more from-"

He was quickly cut off by a sudden ball of fire exploding just above him. The VP got his ward up in time to take the brunt of the attack, though he was caught off guard by the sudden attack without its telegraph. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Jayden behind and below him... as well as another incoming Flare. This time, he would not be able to defend himself quick enough, and his left arm would be immolated by the surprise blast.

A sound never heard before rang out throughout the arena; Amatsu's yell of pain. He Blinked away, putting a fair amount of distance between him and his opponent. His eyes were wide with surprise, and by the time the smoke cleared from his body, it would be revealed that the left half of his red coat was seared away, revealing his scorched arm. And upon that arm were red-violet glowing runes covering 70% of the exposed skin. He looked down at his injured arm, his mouth slowly forming into a smile. And then he began to laugh. Not in an arrogant taunting manner, but one of truly glee, as though he had just heard the best news of his life. "Oh yes... That is much better, Jayden Williams."

The 1st year may feel a shiver crawl up his spine... Amatsu was starting to give off strange vibes. Why was he so happy about being tagged in such a violent manner, and what was that dark glint in his eye? "You now have... my full attention. Feel proud, you earned this." The man's arms extended out, as though inviting Jayden to continue his attack. "Fight as though you want to kill me."

After apearing from the smoke, Jayden's suit was in tatters. The upper half was completly obliterated, showing off his somewhat frail frame, with the pants mostly intact but still tattered. Even his gloves were gone, showing his scarred hands for the world to see.
The hand seemed to have a faint scar tissue, almost as if he had third degree burns on his hands at one point. But that wasnt the worst part, across the entirety of his hand there were scars on top of the burn marks. The scars ranged from what looked like small cuts to signs of huge gashes on it. From what she could see, the cuts went from his finger tips all the way down to his wrist, and likely covered his palm as well. The scars were clearly not from an explosion, as they were neat and perfectly parallel to each other, almost immaculately so. The level of pain they must have caused gave her the sense they were clearly not self inflicted.

Jayden's mind was wrecked with anger. Anger at Amatsu for breaking his suit. Anger at his friends now knowing his secret of why he wears his gloves. Anger at the specific person who caused the scars.

Jayden's emotions flare up, quickly reaching a boiling point as he unleashes the Flare that damaged Amatsu.

Jayden would pause slightly as Amatsu Blinks away, scanning for where he reappears. As soon as Amatsu comes into view, he keeps an eye out for any Arcane Rifts.

Seeing no rifts forming, Jayden took the few seconds to start channeling as Amatsu rips off the sleeve. He spreads his arms outwards in a T-shape as he closes his eyes, hovering in the air as Amatsu begins his little speech. The entirety of the space between (and around) the two combatants begins to simmer like the heat rising off of blacktop gravel. Amatsu would become aware of the air all around him is begining to increase in temperature intensily. Blood begins to trail out of the youngster's mouth.

All the while he kept mentally hearing a distinct and consantly repeating sound: thWACK thWACK..... Each time it looped, his rage increasingly flared in intensity, which provided fuel for his magic. He was completely pent up and he only had one way to vent: Amatsu. After Amatsu finishes his "kill me" line, Jayden's quiet voice could barely be heard, just a mere whisper that managed to reach the VP's ears. "Time to light this bitch up."

Jayden's eyes shoot open and his devilish, crimson eyes glow with the intensity of an inferno as blood was pouring steadily out of the mouth of the younger combant, and his skin grew noticeably paler. What would likely cause Amatsu to pause on his tracks is the fact that the first years eyes were not fully red as they were before, but black runic marks spread throughout the entirety of his irises. Amatsu would easily reconize them from his heritage as well as his intimate knowledge of the Imperial Families of PACT. Before Amatasu could react in any way, Jayden unleashed his channeled spell: Inferno. (It has never before been shown at the Academy)

photo.jpg

Instantly, the air between and around both combatants erupted into incredulously huge tornado of flames. The heat cranked up to what what the inside of a volcanic explosion would feel like. There would be nothing to dodge, the air would just explode into a endless chorus of fire. The raging inferno would unleash all around the two combatants, causing between 1st and 3rd degree burns. The inferno was originally 25 yards wide, but the younger fighter continued to pour his mana into it, and it quickly expanded to 30 yards. 40 yards. 50 yards and more. At 100 yards, a loud, continuous scream erupted from the center as Jayden's body is wrecked with pain.

After a few seconds, the kid ended the spell. The inferno died down, leaviny Jayden floating in the air, gasping for oxygen as blood pours out of his mouth and (now) nose. He coughs up a spit of blood before looking around rapidly for Amatsu, hoping he beat the much more experianced mage.

Last edited:
"Ohh yes... that's the way. I can feel that power!" Amatsu was very eager to witness what Jayden had up his now non-existent sleeves, though he would soon realize he was getting more than he initially expected. He was distracted for a moment by the change in the firebrand's eyes... a physical feature that shouldn't exist in the world anymore. Now that's fascinating...

Then the maelstrom of fire exploded outwards. Amatsu's eyes widened yet again, hardly able to believe that power was possible by someone so young. Even still, he had a smile on his face, mostly because he felt reminded of himself by Jayden's display of magical prowess. "Truly, we are two of a kind." However, with the incoming attack, Amatsu found himself short on options. The fire blocked vision of his surroundings, rendering his Blink spell inert. He would need to resort to a more unorthodox method of defense. Calling upon his unlimited pool of mana, the VP would need to ignore the searing pain he felt at first from the flames, before he was able to expel out powerful shockwaves of magic in a desperate means of blowing away the fires. Usually, a Mana Burst used in this manner would instantly drain the caster of all of his mana. Thankfully, Amatsu was unable to run out of mana, so he would be able to keep his Burst firing out endlessly.

Even despite this unusual barrier, the searing heat was burning away what remained of Amatsu's coat, as well as the hem of his pants. His polished shoes were becoming like charcoal, and his flawless skin was getting charred. He never felt pain like this before... and he never felt more alive. Being put in this situation by a fellow prodigy was an enlightening experience, one that Amatsu would never forget. By the time the spell ended, Amatsu looked rather haggard, a sight that many people had longed for. His breathing was quick and heavy. He was still levitating in the same spot as before the Inferno was cast, locking eyes with Jayden. "Remarkable.." He began to laugh again, though it would be significantly weaker than before. "I can't wait to see you grow and progress, Jayden Williams."

"However.." Amatsu Blinked, appearing right before Jayden and using another Mana Burst to knock him away and onto his back. "This duel is over." An Arcane Rift appeared right over Jayden, threatening to blast him right in the chest. "Yield."

Jayden gasped for breath as he stares at Amatsu. He noted Amatsu's burned skin and destroyed clothing, his crimson eyes reverting back to normal as he scans the older student for any spell casting. He is good. Very good. I am running on fumes for mana and he seems to have plenty left. Jayden thinks as he spits another wad of blood out.

Jayden watched Amatsu's speech, knowing had a little chance to win this duel. Jayden knew Amatsu was likely going to shoot him from afar with an Arcane Rift, but he also knew that Amatsu is looking rather worn down and Arcane rifts are not working well for him... Leaving a few options for Jayden.

Jayden's eyes go wide with apparent fear as Amatsu Blinks in front of him, and he lets out a loud yelp of pain as he goes flying backwards a few feet, landing on his back. He looks up at Amatsu, his face in fear.... and then he busts out a short laugh (and some more blood) as he screams "IM NOT DONE YET." Suddenly Jayden shoots his right arm up into the air above him... and into the rune. Runic magic is reliant on the runes being intact, and Jayden just punched through the runes around the portal. Instantly, the Arcane Rift disapates as its rune was destroyed. Jayden screamed as he snapped. As soon as he did so, an explosion rang out right in front of the Vice President, just below the waistline. Amatsu's eyes go wide as the explosion occurs and he gets blown backwards.

RECORD SCRATCH...... How did Amatsu get hit?

Mere seconds before Amatsu Blinked in front of Jayden, the younger combatant subtley snapped, just barely audiable but not loud enough for Amatsu to hear it over the sound of his speech/laughter. A small spark shoots down below Jayden and keeps going down as Amatsu stares deep into Jayden's eyes, the tunnel vision grabbing hold.

After Amatsu Mana Bursted Jayden, the younger kid summoned the spark back upwards with a quick snap as he flew backwards. As Jayden punched the runes, the spark shot up towards Amatsu even faster, getting to his waistline before Jayden snaps his fingers and pours almost every last bit of his mana into his last ditch flare. The flare managed to get up to B grade as it explodes outwards, shooting red hot flames and intense shockwaves at pointblank range to Amatsu's torso. As Amatsu is hit, Jayden goes limp and lays there, staring at the sky. "Gotcha." he manages to croak out before his eyes roll up and he drifts to unconciousness.

Amatsu laid on the ground, contemplating what just happened. He had managed to avoid the worst of the Flare, but still took quite a bit of damage from it. His pant legs were seared away in several places, revealing even more of the runes engraved upon his body. He simply stared at the starry sky, muttering "Your tenacity is admirable... but also foolish." His brows furrowed in anger, and he floated back onto his feet, and walked up to Jayden, furiously planting a foot upon his chest. "Do not get ahead of yourself, you child. Learn to accept when you are beaten, or-" He stopped when he realized Jayden was, in fact, quite out cold. Amatsu couldn't help but chuckle, this kid was something else.

Now that the duel was signaled to have ended, both combatants were teleported out of the arena to one of the small triage rooms dedicated to post-combat injuries. Jayden's friends would be informed of where the 1st year was transported to, if they wished to see him once he was conscious. Amatsu would be in the same room as he, sitting upright with a slight slouch while the healer worked on his burns. Despite the pain, he barely reacted to the prodding, and would shoot glares at anyone who entered.

Jayden would be unconcious for a while as the healers did their work on him. After several nurses/doctors did their work, he came back to conciousness as he slowly, painfully sat back up. He held his chest while spitting the last bit of blood out of his mouth and into a nearby trashcan. Jayden looked around the room before looking at Amatsu with a slight smirk.

However, that smirk ended as Serrenia came up behind him and wrapped him in a bear hug. Jayden grunts in pain as she squeezes him as the others of his group walk up. They all cheered and laughed as they discussed the fight, ignoring the seething glares from the Vice President on his bed. As the doctors clear Jayden, they all helped him into a wheelchair before pushing him out. As they headed to the exit, Jayden looks back at Amatsu "I'll get you next time!" he says as he is pushed out of sight. Jayden looks forward as his friends all talk around him, his facial expression deep in thought. Amatsu is going down next time. Thats a promise. He smiles devilishily as his tactical mind goes to work analyzing Amatsu's spells and tactics for the next fight.

While Jayden was recuperating, Amatsu would be brought a change of clothes, which he would slip into without a second thought, giving little care for the comments or protests of the nurses. His wear would be identical to the outfit he had on before, right down to his trademark red jacket with the Akishino family crest on the back. Once Jayden finally awoke, the VP spoke up. "You should feel proud of yourself. You're the first person in this entire school to wound me. Congratulations." He chuckled had give Jayden a devilish grin. "Perhaps, you could-"

Cut off by Jayden's posse entering, Amatsu's brow twitched in irritation. As they carted him off in a wheelchair, he would simply respond with "We'll see," accompanied with a smirk. Mulling over everything that happened during the duel, Amatsu couldn't help but think of the rune in Jayden's eyes. That should be impossible. That is definitely something I need to look into. Heading back to his office, the Vice President would have a couple phone calls to make, as well as more plotting to do with these new revelations.

FIN~

Back