First chapter of a story I've written on another site

Wolfy Dalfyry

SCREEEEEEEE
On a beautiful day in May, Emily sat under a tree, sketching a beautiful Marigold and Daisy that had grown next to each other. Emily looked up from her sketchbook to the flowers, then back to the sketchbook repeatedly. Just as the sketch had been finished, however, another girl with dyed dark red hair stepped on the flowers while walking through the grass. This didn’t inconvenience Emily, but nonetheless, it was still disappointing. Suddenly, the girl who stepped on the flowers noticed Emily and apologized “I’m sorry, were you drawing those flowers?” Emily replied with “I actually got the sketch done right before you stepped on them, so don’t worry about it.” The girl then asked, “Is it okay if I sit next to you so I can watch you draw?”
“Sure!” The girl then came over and sat next to Emily to watch, and when Emily finished the drawing, the girl complimented it, “Hey, that’s really beautiful!”
“Thanks!”
“You’re welcome!”
“Say, what’s your name?”
“Emily Morris.”
“My name is Sarah Emmis.”
“Nice to meet you.”
“Here’s my number. I have to go, bye!” Sarah then walked away, while Emily stood there with the strip of paper, unknowing that she was starting to blush. Then Emily started to smile, and she went back home.

Aww that's a pretty cute chapter! I totally tried to read it in Professor Snape's voice though and it cracked me up :emoji_laughing:

Back