Fizzy Beverages, Hand Puppets and Quick Getaways

Moose

Squiddily diddily
Benefactor
ISMA GM
Frankie smirked at his explanation before shrinking away at his question, she crossed and recrossed her legs and turned away a bit, "Nep... Knows my mother, not like intimately, but knows how she thinks. She is the leader of a nation, no one would question her marching an army to Nep's tower and destroying it. Kidnapping living members of our kingdom and experimenting on them would have sealed his fate, but kidnapping me would prevent her, no one wants to risk a Djinn dying for the first time." She said with a sigh, "And now it's just gonna be a scandal instead of the war it should have been."

Geck0

Moooooosh
Soda vaulted that information and logic away in the back of his mind to maybe revisit it later, but the last sentence disagreeable and so, shook his little head vigorously. "Avoiding war was best case scenario. Consider casualties: One vampire, some undead. If war: hundreds dead. Much lost." The little kobold nodded sagely. "You know. Soda small even for kobolds? Most are this tall:" He put his hand about six inches above his head. He hummed for a moment, kicking his legs. He was very unused to company; perhaps it was apparent by his out of the blue factoid, but he'd run out of things to say.

Moose

Squiddily diddily
Benefactor
ISMA GM
Frankie sighed about him saying it's better this way, "But Nep will go free." She offered, hoping to win him over to her side.

She grimaced at his little factoid, standing up and walking out of the room to get Erika, "You know, he's a cute little guy, but I think it's best I leave him with you."

Erika furrowed her brow and almost spoke but decided that it wasn't her place to put the royal in her place, and walked back to the room with Soda after pointing out the door for her and the vampires, "Hey. What was that all about?" She asked, concerned

Geck0

Moooooosh
Soda stared blankly as Frankie stood and left, unbothered by her departure. He immediately began occupying himself with his notes, writing what he learned from the mission into the scroll. He was still at it when Erika returned, keeping his head down in it even as he answered.
"We ran out of things to speak about." He told her telepathically, swaying his legs as he wrote. A few seconds later, he looked at his friend, and added: "Also, she seems...mean. Not to Soda, just, in general. Yes."