Pokemon: Journeys of Anteceon Flakey's Pokemon Character(s)

Flakeblood

The Tempest
Name: Seo-Yeon Jo

Appearance:
Keeps her wavy, salmon pink hair tied up, except for some long side bangs. Pale complexion with blue-green eyes and a beauty mark. She is always wearing a small smile, and doesn't emote much beyond that.

Approximately 5 feet, she stands confidently at her current height. Not much muscle to speak of, but she's working on it.

Her clothes mix practical wear with her favorite accessories. Most of the time, they are dark neutrals, dull blue, or vibrant green.

Personality: Not a loner by any means, Seo-Yeon can still have a hard time keeping friends, as she is not especially expressive. When she does talk, she can be blunt, and can offend people without meaning to. She tends to hang around outside groups and just listen.

She is always looking for adventure, and she can't help fidget when forced to stay in one place too long. The only time she seems to grow excited is over her new found love of battling.

Biography: She lives with her mother and father in a small home near Raspberry City. She used to travel to the Fairy Woodlands with her father and watch Pokemon. While her father would capture photographs, she would wander nearby and search for small treasures.

Her older sister has already left home to become a great trainer. Seo-Yeon looks up to her sister and hopes to become well-known in order to impress her whole family. She's been waiting several years to finally get a starter Pokemon and set off on her own adventure.

Answers to Random Questions: Purple (most of the time), My family's desserts, Crobat, Anything with slice-of-life elements

Item Inventory:
Antidote, Rawst Berry

Coin Purse: 0

Pokemon:
Chimchar (5), Wooper (3)

Current Team:
Chimchar (5), Wooper (3)

Gym Badges:
None

Last edited:
I enjoy giving my pokemon personalities as well, so I'm saving this spot for my team!

Chimchar - Pyrrhus
Level 5
Friendship: 70

Moves: Scratch/Quick Guard/Fire Punch/Double Kick
Personality: He tends to be trusting and honest, though he is still observant of others and the situation around him. When need be, he can think through a situation with logic. He can also be surprisingly flirty to other fire or fighting type pokemon. Typically loyal to trusted people and pokemon, he is also usually affectionate to those he cares for.
Not often ambitious, he doesn't take risks if he isn't directly commanded. Further, optimism doesn't come easy to him, and his solitary nature can keep him from being sympathetic or nurturing to those he doesn't know. His emotions can be as unstable and changeable as the fire he wields, despite his usual self-control.

Wooper - Arethusa a.k.a. Thusa
Level 3
Friendship: 70
Moves: Water Gun/Mud Bomb/Slam/Toxic
Personality: Eternally playful and even a bit mischievous, she is trusting at first, but can quickly become frightened when no longer "playing." She is very honest about her feelings, though can also be quite shy, especially with strangers.
Never courteous, she tends to think only about herself, and to that end, is rarely sympathetic to others. Not afraid to be manipulative for what she wants, she is nonetheless an optimist, and believes things will work out for herself and others, even after her schemes conclude.

Last edited:
Back