Ame Damnee Floating Isle of Chronos

M

Meliodas

isle_of_the_lost_by_m0ai.jpg

(Will be removed per artists request.)
This massive floating isle hovers just above the clouds, suspended in time and space. There are no conventional means to getting there, but the island itself is home to mountains, forests, grasslands, and even a body of water. The purpose of this island is unknown, as is how it got there, but rumor is that a certain angel calls it his home.

Disclaimer: This island CANNOT be reached and/or found by any means except by those who already know where it is - which as it stands, includes practically no one.

Abraham - Edge of the isle of Chronos

The large man looked down upon the world below him. His creation in a way, twisted and distorted by that damnable force they call humanity. The envoys wouldn't let him snuff out its light, and it seems the father of time wouldn't either. He's been stuck on this floating rock for quite a long time now. Teleported here for a reason only Satan would know. His reflection was interrupted by the growling of his stomach, it was time to feast.

The man, dressed only in a loincloth, disappeared. Replaced by a creature one could only call a beast, the King of the Lycans leapt into the islands forest. It didn't take him long to sniff out prey, an innocent fawn was grazing near a river. A perfect target. With speed unmatched by any mortal, the beast gored the deer upon his horns, killing it instantly. Ripping the dead animal of his horns he proceeded to devour his meal. It may not be the life he wanted, but after you live one thousand years, Abraham could at least say he was content with what his life had become. The only thing missing was the thrill of war...

Last edited:
Raziel, played by Meliodas

Floating Isle of Chronos

Isle's Edge
“Must really make you feel like a man… to take life by the horns and all.” Raziel was a sucker for puns. Whether Abraham would have noticed him beforehand was unknown, but Raziel had lurked quietly in the trees, perched on one branch or another as he skeptically watched the self-proclaimed 'King of Lycans.' The Isle of Chronos was Raziel’s home, his bastion, an isle of his own creation. Unfortunately, it wasn’t by choice that he was sent here. As the guardian of time, it was his charge to protect its passage, and keep others from senselessly tampering with it. Sadly, over the years, this was a responsibility Raziel had not lived up to outside of keeping an eye on the fleabag, Abraham, an Envoy who was about as useless as they come – or so Raziel would say.

“I was really beginning to have a good day. Woke up early, the sun was shining, the birds were singing… yet, there was this… foul odor in the air. Something I just couldn’t shake. A whiff of… wet dog. It was only then that I remembered that a detestable Neanderthal such as yourself was on my island.” Pausing, he seemed to be almost marveling himself before he continued with his rambling. “Did I ever tell you that I hate dogs? They really should have had you neutered. Then again, I guess you already lost your balls, huh? Would explain why you are stuck up here with me. Just my dumb luck.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Abraham - Forest of Chronos

Abraham snarled at the timelord. why that damnable angel felt the inclination to bother him constantly he'd never understand. "At least I do something with my time. What have you done with yours, little angel? Nothing, you've done fuck all since Aditi left you on this rock, alone and forgotten to the very time you're supposed to protect. That's all anyone worth anything in this shithole does with their lives these days."

He leapt away from the annoying angel and began to trek through the mountains of Chronos. He felt complacent again, almost docile on this island. He was a warrior, he was chosen by Satan for his strength and the fates think he'll just waste away on this rock? No. He will be free.

Floating Isle of Chronos

Forest of Chronos
At first, it was a lot to digest. What had Raziel done with his time? Time. What an interesting conundrum. For centuries, he had devoted himself to staying put on the island, governing the passage of time from all who looked to disrupt its flow. However, over the years, the island has been lost, and there wasn’t a soul on Terrestria who had any hopes of finding it without a bit of help. Not to mention that in most cases, Raziel was the gatekeeper, the only one who could allow anyone to break the laws of space or time outside of the gods themselves. His role was designed to mediate, and ensure that neither Aditi nor Lucifer bent time to their advantage. It didn’t appear that was going to happen anytime soon.

In a lot of ways, Sikex had grown estranged from others, but he didn’t like the thought of being totally on his own. Taking to the sky, he soared above the trees, his eyes steady as they followed the lycan on his path up the mountain. Raziel had to wonder if it was nigh time he left his little paradise to see what exactly mankind had been up to in his absence. Landing just feet in front of Abraham, Sikex blocked his path forward, out of breath as he leaned over, trying to collect himself. That is what the centuries do to you when you’ve wasted them doing nothing.

“You really are an insufferable miscreant. I curse the gods for shackling me to a life spent on this forsaken island with the likes of a gluttonous reprobate. I’d have flown up Lucifer’s asshole twice before I would have settled for a lifetime spent with you. What is so great about the world down there? What is there really left for the likes of us?”

Abraham - Mountains of Chronos

Abraham smiled as Raziel asked his questions. The angel could throw as many insults as he wanted at the lycan, but Abraham knew he'd gotten under that holy skin of his. He chuckled in response to the comment about Satan's asshole. "Just think what your precious goddess would make of that sight." He moved closer, towering over the angel, reinforcing his power and his confidence. In order to coerce this angel, he'd need to use the skills his master had taught him all those years ago, keep them fearful while also intoxicating them with the object of their desire.

"Freedom is what's down there, Time Master. The ability to do whatever you desire. I can show you, release me from this prison and I will show you what it truly means to feel alive." His grin was sadistic but charming. He could just taste the blood of all the hapless souls waiting for him to devour them down there. He only needed this lethargic imbecile's cooperation.

Floating Isle of Chronos

Mountains of Chronos
An intriguing offer, no doubt. Raziel wasn’t stupid, and he sensed that Abraham was simply baiting him in an attempt to trick him. Letting an Envoy such as Abraham loose in the world was a novel idea, one Raziel was almost seriously considering. He’d been stuck on that miserable island for far too long, and neither Aditi nor Lucifer had been seen in centuries. As far as Raziel knew, they were dead or had just carelessly abandoned their creation. The world of Terrestria was lost in the universe without its shepherds.

“Alright! I’ll make you a deal! One hour! One hour to do whatever you please, but then we're coming right back!” It was best to set limits, although, truthfully, was Raziel really much of a match against an Envoy? He hadn’t really tested his luck thus far, especially since Abraham already felt almost powerless. On the Floating Isle of Chronos, Raziel was king, but down on Terrestria? Who was he really other than Father Time? Nobody would take him seriously. Just another angel with a big mouth.

Abraham's smile grew wider as Raziel accepted his offer. He wasn't very fond of the time limit, but one hour was more than enough time to spill some sentient blood. "An hour is all I need. Hell, stick around long enough and you might want to remove that time limit altogether." He doubted that statements accuracy, the time lord was always a bit of a stick in the mud, but it was worth a shot nonetheless. "So, this is your island, how do we get out of here?"

Floating Isle of Chronos

Mountains of Chronos
With only a snap of his fingers, a portal opened up in front of them, a swirling vortex with a nearly blinding light emanating from within. “What? Did you think we were going to just jump?” Raziel quipped. He had a lot of reservations about allowing the lycan off the island, but what was the worst that could happen?

“Ladies first.” Raziel beckoned, his hands motioning towards the gateway he had opened.

If Abraham was honest with the angel, he did indeed think they were going to jump. He was absolutely certain that he could survive the fall with not even so much as a scratch, but this way was fine too. As Raziel beckoned the Envoy forward, Abraham picked him up by his hair. "Ladies first indeed." He said as he threw the angel into the portal, stepping in behind him shortly afterward. It felt no different then stepping through a door, only this door took him from the mountains into a Desert Oasis he hadn't visited in a long time.

Back