We're All Mad Here Florida

Chaos Sphere

Blinking and Breathing Manually.
Within the United States of America, there exist a place where men wrestle with terrifying beasts that prowl in their streets, where men perform obscenities incomprehensible to the ordinary eye, where social anomalies cause occassional inconvenience to ignorant men, where disorder is a normality. Welcome to Florida, home to the greatly feared Florida Men! It may look like your ordinary American state, but it was never destined to be ordinary, so always beware!

-----
In a really sad looking alley...
-----

"What is this urban shithole?" the strange fellow in the business suit screamed at the unseen entity at the sky.
"This is Florida, the place where you are destined to begin your quest." a disembodied voice responded to him.
"Fuck you. I'm not taking any of your stupid quests if you're just going to use me as a senseless plot tool. I WANT TO FAIL!"
"Thank you for your cooperation, faithful servant. In that case, your job is to prevent yourself from contributing in your part in opening a reality gate that would rescue me from an otherwise perpetual side-character status. This reality is ruled by a very powerful entity, and I would like to pay my respects to him," the disembodied voice explained to his creation. Indeed, he is naught more than a sentient voice in the head without the Main Character status, which is vital for a consistent existence.
"Sounds funny. What happens when I fail?"
"Cool things happen."
"I'm definitely messing that up! What should I not do so I could keep you locked up in that meta-prison you're itching to get out of?"
"Simple. Do not try to find the other four entities from your reality. I scattered them in different places, and they will try to hunt for you whether you like it or not."
"K then." the creation responded
"I forbid you to use that damning proto-language."
"Well... OK THEN!" He concluded as he proudly marched out of the alley to begin his adventure in this very mysterious reality. He's definitely going to try his best to mess up that task and piss off the Author. Someone has to get sad for the sake of money every now and then, and it's not like he even put much effort in this paragraph to introduce the existence of Frederick Feller himself.

Diana was.. Pleasantly awoken by a bird chirping outside of her window.. Wonderful, she looked outside of her window and saw a.. Man talking to himself? EH, Diana's seen stranger things. She quickly threw on some clothes, walking outside to begin her search.. Again. She couldnt go on hopeless leads and possibly people who might have been lying.. Eh, if they did lie Diana would rip them apart like cotton.

She walked outside, examining her.. Shitty surroundings. This place looked disgusting, what in the world was a 5 star hotel doing here!? Diana took a light breath, and walked onwards to Author knows where.

The first thing Diana would see in this very sad looking alley is a businessman with a box for a head. He is clearly walking away from her, moving his merry way...

Frederick Feller continues marching his way out of the alley and into the streets, summoning a dapper staff from nowhere and twirling it like in a dandy manner not unlike that of a member from a barbershop quartet. "Oh where, oh where, could those four hunters be? I must know their locations to know where to flee! Oh where, oh where could they be?" he chanted poetically to himself, hoping that he could run away from any familiar face from his homeworld That aside, he also hopes that none of these entities are too familiar to properly flee from, for that would mean that they would know him a bit too well... And that would be a very bad thing for his more personal goals.

And now theres a crazy-box-wearing man twerling a staff.. Could this day get any weirder? Diana strode forwards, walking towards a run-down looking bar before walking in. Several, uhm, men looked at her lecherously. To which she flipped them off. The men, too shocked to act, let Diana walk past them as she walked into the back room. She smiled at one of the men in the corner, pointing at them,
"You called me here?" She asked curiously.

The man shook his head, pointing to a different man, in a exquisite black suit.
"If this is a lie, i can promise you i will tear you apart." The man chuckled, shaking his head.
"You can try darling, but i assure you.." He left his words hanging before going into the basement, Diana following after him.

He managed to leave the alley, heading towards the streets... And then he realized that he had yet to check out for any homeless people in the alley he 'spawned' in. In his homeworld, homeless people are some of his favorite victims solely because:
1. Most of them are stupid
2. Nobody would probably care for them anyways.

Twirling on his left leg, he turned back to the alley he 'spawned' in, hoping to see a hobo to either mug or scam... But much to his inconvenience, the first person he saw is a woman that is clearly not a hobo by any means. Much to his luck, he has no idea on who she is and he is sure that she has yet to know his name, or the first thing he will see is someone actively restraining him or dragging him around otherwise.
"What a wonderful day..." he remarked in a tongue-in-cheek manner, wondering about what would happen next at this very second.

Diana rubbed her eyes, seeing a small black orb floating in its containers.
"Beautiful is it not?" Asked the man.
"Solace, give it to me now." She demanded, her eyes beginning to glow dimly.
"Nuh uh uh," Solace said, childlishly, "I want payment."
"Payment?" She scoffed, "You couldn't do anything with it anyway, besides, it belongs to me and i want it back."
"Tough luck," He shot back, "Payment or your not having it."
"I am having it actually," Diana replied, her hands glowing purple, "Give it to me or I'll kill you."

The man rolled his eyes, " Have it your way darl," Solace told Diana, "I warned you." He said simply.

A deep pain shot through her side and she fell to the ground, The image of Solace smiling above her was all she saw before Diana fell into unconsciousness.

After seeing the woman disappear into the basement, he turned around once more and went out of the alley in his merry way to hunt for his first victim...

"We're all in this together..." Frederick sang nonchalantly as he carried the sack that used to be prt of a man, a man he chose as his third 'surprise organ donor'. But why would he asking for organs? In his own words, it is because he is dying... Dying for some good cold black market cash.

"I wonder what's taking so long?" he asked himself loudly before removing a disembodied leg from the sack and singing a certain bohemian rhapsody whilst brandishing it like a showman's staff. It's a shame that no one would see such a performance in this abandoned warehouse.

Back