New User FNG incoming.

thedeletedone

Heyo. Name's Puncake, but I've had people call me quite a lot of things. Real name's not one of them. You can take liberty in calling me anything, so long as it doesn't deviate off my username too much.

Sorry for the misleading title, though. Not a real FNG, more of a casual RPer who's been around for quite a while.

Uh... what else? Right. I can't draw (seriously. Like, nothing above basic, Euclidean shapes) so sometimes I focus on scenery and action over some other things, but I do try and balance them out.

I also passionately play the bad guy in any given RP situation, unless it's been dictated by a GM or mod that, y'know, I can't. Then I play an anti-hero to the best of my abilities and, barring that, I play a traitor of some sorts. If all else fails, well... begrudging good guy it is.

!! A fellow bad guy. We should plot to take each other out as we also scheme to rule the world individually from our dark lairs and our cats. Cause that seems like something we'd do.

At any rate, welcome to the Circle! IF you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask(I'll not mislead you into chaos this once. Maybe.)

(x) Doubt

Kidding. Thank you! This probably sounds weird, but I'm more of a "front-line-fighting/commanding/leading" type of villain instead of "final-epic-battle-in-a-dark-lair" villain. Does that make sense...?

Howdy there, welcome to our community ^^

If I may ask, what sort of fandoms are you in if any? Any video games or anime etc etc?

Also, if you are at all interested or into the Halo Series, I'm in the midst of gathering players for a large Open Roleplay which focuses around the Human-Covenant War. If you're interested, take a look: https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/epic-roleplay-ic-the-halo-human-covenant-war.5752/

Hope you enjoy your stay and make many friends / RP Partners!

(x) Doubt

Kidding. Thank you! This probably sounds weird, but I'm more of a "front-line-fighting/commanding/leading" type of villain instead of "final-epic-battle-in-a-dark-lair" villain. Does that make sense...?

It does :) You prefer minions. Minions have let me down though. And they sound funny. :(
giphy.gif

Fandom? I wouldn't say I'm actively in a fandom because I dabble in a bit of everything, but the SCP Foundation is for certain. Maybe Star Wars too.

Never really played the Halo games, only at friends' houses, but I've read the books (except for Thursday War and the other one after). Maybe I'll look around.

It does :) You prefer minions. Minions have let me down though. And they sound funny. :(
giphy.gif
Please, God, no. Not those minions. No. Anything but. They're too annoying for me.

If situation allowed it, I'd be the One-Man Army villain, but usually it doesn't work except in my own stories, and it usually take a while to get to that.

Please, God, no. Not those minions. No. Anything but. They're too annoying for me.

If situation allowed it, I'd be the One-Man Army villain, but usually it doesn't work except in my own stories, and it usually take a while to get to that.

I can understand that. Personally, I just like to be the one villain no one expected to be a villain to begin with. Or one of those who started out as a hero, then turned villain. Gives me back story and gives me a chance to build up how well I'm aware of the personality of that character.

I can understand that. Personally, I just like to be the one villain no one expected to be a villain to begin with. Or one of those who started out as a hero, then turned villain. Gives me back story and gives me a chance to build up how well I'm aware of the personality of that character.
Fair point. I like to do those things too, but there's gotta be a turning point, and that turning point can be cliched (or worse, straight-up plot-breakingly bad) if done poorly. So I go with the "Darth-Vader-before-the-prequels-came-out" route.

Hmm i like both. The villan side really allows you to express negitive feelings though. All great villans need a great monologue.

Back