latest

Name: Ayane

Canon: Dead or Alive/Ninja Gaiden through Fatal Frame

Powers / Abilities / Equipment:
Equipment taken from Ninja Gaiden so she can actually fight
https://ninjagaiden.fandom.com/wiki/Ayane#Powers_and_Abilities

Short Bio:

https://ninjagaiden.fandom.com/wiki/Ayane#History

Other Info: Optional. Just basically any extra info you feel is necessary that I as the GM should know about.

Mr7C8pn.png

"Everyone, leeeeet's begin!"

Name:
Wada Don (formal name; family name first format)
Don-chan (more commonly-known nickname)

19 (Based on his supposed birthdate and the current year)

Canon:
500px-Taiko_no_Tatsujin_English_logo.png

(Don-chan himself has appeared in Mario Kart Arcade GP DX, and he also appears in Pacman's Namco Roulette taunt in Smash. Additionally, various Smash Bros-represented series such as Kirby and Splatoon have their soundtracks and characters represented within the series.)

Don-chan's main sticks are his drumsticks, which he can use to smack on surfaces to create beats and rhythms that can be turned into offensive attacks.

Don-chan can use hammers for offense as well. He also uses hammers to sling dharma dolls he that just so happen to drop from above, or other forms of items and projectiles.

For a far-ranged quick attack, he can conjure a small dragon to latch onto his head and spit fire.

Don-chan can conjure a mikoshi/palanquin to be used for a ramming attack.

Don-chan can temporarily turn into a small bee, as well as pull a glider out, for safe recovery.

As a type of powerful attack fitting for a finale, Don-chan can take the form of the Rocket Mechadon, a giant, rocket-strapped, robotic version of himself to ram and attack.

Short Bio:
Weeeell...

Other Info:
N/A, for now.​

moon_adventures.png

Name:
Moon

Canon:
Pokemon (Adventures)

Pokemon, bow and arrow, medicine

She has a Charjabug, Mareanie, Alolan Muk, Dartrix, and a Rotom Pokedex.

Short Bio:
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Moon_(Adventures)

Everything looks good! One thing that I talked about with Yun when she was still playing Morty that could you pick just two Pokemon that she has to use?

Is this still accepting people? I just want to confirm really quick

Originally I was planning on closing the sign up when the prologue was done but we've still not gotten that far so you are still welcome to do so! I can give you a quick recap what's happened in the rp this far if you need any help in following.

Appearance:
latest

Name: Primid. Will go by Louis if a name is necessary

Age: Uh...gosh, he has no clue. He’s a clown, after all. A couple years?

Canon: Super Smash Bros. brawl

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: So Louis here is a versatile little guy. He has a beam sword, an energy scope/rifle thingy. Burst scope, I believe is what they’re called, and he has a giant boomerang that he can use.

Short Bio: https://www.ssbwiki.com/Primid

Originally I was planning on closing the sign up when the prologue was done but we've still not gotten that far so you are still welcome to do so! I can give you a quick recap what's happened in the rp this far if you need any help in following.
Oh, that would be nice, yeah. Hehe

Character sheet looks alright! You can jump in whenever you have the time!

Oh, that would be nice, yeah. Hehe

The first post in the rp gives out the main plot of everything so I'd say you at least read that to get the overall plot context. Long story short the characters have been tasked to get their hands on the Chaos Emeralds and are now travelling through different parts of this new combined world.

Their first stop in chapter 1 is the DK Island with some Monster Hunter put in for good measure. After having met a few natives of the are they stumbled upon a Deviljho and were forced to runaway from it and now they just met Donkey King outside of his treehouse.

If you have the time I'd encourage you to read catch up but if there's something you are wondering about don't hesitate to ask!

My main question is just how I introduce myself. Do I just say I’ve been there the whole time? How should I go about posting?

My main question is just how I introduce myself. Do I just say I’ve been there the whole time? How should I go about posting?

Funnily enough I had the character, Alia, mention that they had been waiting on a final member, so perhaps for plot sake maybe having your character arrive at DKs house would make the most sense? We can say Alia gave your character a locator or something so that he'd find them.

Back