Status
Not open for further replies.
"What's the big deal? Are ya some sort of offering or sacrifice?" Goroh really didn't get why the witch wanted this guy or what was really even going on at this point. Everything was just really weird right now and he was regretting ever stopping by this stupid house.

Goroh rolled out of the way of the roof, scrambling outside where he got a good look at the witch everyone was freaking out about. "Oo-wee! Lady, you could give the scientists Miss Galactic Space Federation herself and it wouldn't make it any less easy to resist ya!"

@Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @Ver @Crow @Hida Tomonatsu @Kaykay @Takumi

Mega Man pointed towards the window and if Yurick were to look out he'd see a huge mountain in the distance. Was this Bjorn hidden behind the mountain or? Oh...taking a closer look Yurick saw that whatever this Bjorn was wasn't behind the mountain.

It was the mountain. A massive beast was looming over the countryside in the far distance but even from where they were anyone who looked out the window noticed that it looked...dazed, confused. Like it was caught in a trance.

The group had more pressing matters though as they could hear the witch cackle once again.

"Mega Man come out and come into my arms. Then and only then will the doctors be entrapped in my irresistible charms!"
A blast of powerful magic left her hand and hit the roof of the building creating a hole in it. The place was already falling apart it was quite clear it wasn't going to sustain much more damage.

@Ver @Minerva @dark @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Hahli Nuva @Lucky @ShadowCoyote0 @Hida Tomonatsu @Alex Azure @Yun Lee
@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Crow @Kaykay @Sark @Jackythejack

tumblr_puiauvuWv91tbqin0o1_100.jpg

"Ah...the biggest monster I've seen so far." He spoke up after a moment. Surprising how they never noticed it until now, really.

"It seems dazed, is that the witch's

With the witch's attack on the roof, Yurick grimaced.

tumblr_puiauvuWv91tbqin0o6_100.jpg

"Tch, how annoying." He huffed under his breath. He couldn't really cast any magic inside such a flimsy shack without setting it ablaze, so he'd keep a Flare spell in mind if he and the others ended up forced out of the home and into the open.

Ayane quietly snuck out through a back window, and threw a Flash Kunai, set to explode at the Witch flying around.​

If Ayane proved to be successful, Yurick would follow her example and go out the back, and throw a Flare spell at Gruntilda, causing a ball of fire to quickly hurl itself at her!

@Jeremi @Ver @Minerva @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Lucky @Everyone

Ayane quietly snuck out through a back window, and threw a Flash Kunai, set to explode at the Witch flying around.​

Gruntilda maneuvered away from the blast but it still made her spin around. "What?! More then just Mega Man was hiding inside?? It seems that I have to go for some homicide!"

tumblr_pdhjteahve1srwn4go1_400.gif

"I won't tolerate your presence da~ don~. Mean evil witch, be scarce, begone!"

Don-chan played along as he banged his face with sticks with rhythm, conjuring dharma dolls that materialised above the green-skinned witch that smacked upon her head. Thanks to the cartoony nature of this sector, slapstick was encouraged!

@Jeremi

"That's my shtick!"
The witch exclaimed trying to block the dharma dolls assault with her magic. "With rhymes like that you're not even worth touching my broomstick!"

Kirby

" How you hurt ugly witch?"
He asked Banjo and Kazooie before he would puff up and try to cut through her broom stick to make her fall down.

@dark @Jeremi

She saw Kirby coming however and slapped her away with her broom as she ducked away from Don-chan's attacks. "I didn't come here for a fight! Just give me Mega Man and everything will be all right!"

"What's the big deal? Are ya some sort of offering or sacrifice?" Goroh really didn't get why the witch wanted this guy or what was really even going on at this point. Everything was just really weird right now and he was regretting ever stopping by this stupid house.

Goroh rolled out of the way of the roof, scrambling outside where he got a good look at the witch everyone was freaking out about. "Oo-wee! Lady, you could give the scientists Miss Galactic Space Federation herself and it wouldn't make it any less easy to resist ya!"

@Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @Ver @Crow @Hida Tomonatsu @Kaykay @Takumi

"True beauty is on the inside you fool!"
Gruntilda harrumphed. "You don't have to be such a tool!" She fired off a magical blast towards the rude man on the ground.

tumblr_puiauvuWv91tbqin0o1_100.jpg

"Ah...the biggest monster I've seen so far." He spoke up after a moment. Surprising how they never noticed it until now, really.

"It seems dazed, is that the witch's

With the witch's attack on the roof, Yurick grimaced.

tumblr_puiauvuWv91tbqin0o6_100.jpg

"Tch, how annoying." He huffed under his breath. He couldn't really cast any magic inside such a flimsy shack without setting it ablaze, so he'd keep a Flare spell in mind if he and the others ended up forced out of the home and into the open.

If Ayane proved to be successful, Yurick would follow her example and go out the back, and throw a Flare spell at Gruntilda, causing a ball of fire to quickly hurl itself at her!

@Jeremi @Ver @Minerva @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Lucky @Everyone

Gruntilda was surprised to see another magic user as she used her own magic to block Yurick's fire spell. "This has turned into a farce! Fighting and fighting, well some times I don't feel arsed!"

@Ver @Minerva @dark @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Hahli Nuva @Lucky @ShadowCoyote0 @Hida Tomonatsu @Alex Azure @Yun Lee

"Gah!" Goroh backflipped out of the way of the blast, unsure of exactly how to join in this fight when he couldn't fly. Maybe taunting her so others could take her down would work? "Well considering your first instinct is to "go for some homicide," it's safe to say you're ugly to the bone!"

@Jeremi @Everyone​

b7-5-3-bin-1.png

"Wh--?!" Akihiko could only breathe as they were suddenly ambushed by... well, a monster and a witch. Looked like Mega Man's fears were well founded if these were the ones after him, but with numbers on their side, hopefully they could stand a chance against the enemy. After all, the witch pretty much said it herself; she was with the doctors, and that left no grey area as to whether or not she was truly a foe.

Whoosh!

Drawing his Evoker out of his pocket like a cowboy in the Old West in a flash without hesitation, the silver-haired young man called out for his Persona, finally getting the chance to summon it out.

"Caesar!"

latest

With a soft bang, a wisp of air rushed out from the back of Akihiko's head, and shifted, morphing into the shape of a humanoid warrior brandishing a sword and a globe.

With the others using magic of different elements (notably Yurick with fire magic), Akihiko decided to join the fray, hoping to overwhelm the witch with his own electricity magic, pointing his finger at the witch in the air like a general commanding his soldier.

"Zio!"

With that, the Persona floating beside him pointed its sword at the rotten witch, firing a bolt of concentrated electricity from the tip of the blade aimed right at her!

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Minerva @Crow @Kaykay @Everybody

"I'm pretty sure that's not the appearance Julius Caesar da~ don~. But if he can stab like they say, her back will be torn!"

A tiny little black dragon wriggles around Don-chan as it appears on top of its head, as it released fireballs, aiming to scorch each segment of Gruntilda's broom.

"Meet my friend who helps with the barbeque, a feast to be shared by us happy few!"

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Minerva @Crow @Kaykay @Everybody

Gruntilda realized that this was not going to go well for her. "Instead of fighting you clowns directly, I will do it indirectly!" She started flying towards the stone face in the mountain. "The professors will no doubt be happy when I tell them that there are weird people roaming the lands! Be careful or you will get these hands! Hahahahaha!"

"We should go after her, right?" Mika replied to the group.

"Absolutely!" Mega Man exclaimed. "If Wily and Eggman know I'm here...oh woe is me!"

Gruntilda realized that this was not going to go well for her. "Instead of fighting you clowns directly, I will do it indirectly!" She started flying towards the stone face in the mountain. "The professors will no doubt be happy when I tell them that there are weird people roaming the lands! Be careful or you will get these hands! Hahahahaha!"

"We should go after her, right?" Mika replied to the group.

"Absolutely!" Mega Man exclaimed. "If Wily and Eggman know I'm here...oh woe is me!"

Don-chan took some kind of remote control out and pressed its button. It started off with a seat forming below his body, before a metal carapace coated him, a metal carapace that resembled him, yet it was bigger and better and equipped with rockets...

maxresdefault.jpg

"ROCKET MECHADON DA~ DON~!" Don-chan's amplified voice exclaims as this strange form blasts off into the sky in a fashion no different from a rocket, charging towards Gruntilda.

Anyone who wished to hitch a ride was given supple time to do so.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Minerva @Crow @Kaykay @Everybody

i-bust07-b-tmx-1.png

"Well, this just got bigger than I'd have hoped. We can't let her call for reinforcements from the doctors!" Akihiko exclaimed urgently, not missing a single beat as his Persona faded into obscurity, the young man pocketing his Evoker like a gun in a holster.

A part of him felt a little depressed that he wasn't even so perturbed by the sight of Don-chan turning into some sort of rocket that could fly at will, but hey, he'd had over six months to accustom to these sorts of things. Hiding his apprehension, wondering if Gruntilda would have set up a trap for anyone attempting to follow her -- the easy way or not -- Akihiko figured that he'd deal with that when the time came, considering he had to take the chance if it meant getting to the witch before she could call for help from Wily and Eggman.

Hopping on top of the Rocket Mechadon, holding on tight, the silver-haired Persona user looked resolutely at the mountain. "Let's get going then!"

@Crow @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Minerva @Kaykay @Everyone

Don-chan took some kind of remote control out and pressed its button. It started off with a seat forming below his body, before a metal carapace coated him, a metal carapace that resembled him, yet it was bigger and better and equipped with rockets...

maxresdefault.jpg

"ROCKET MECHADON DA~ DON~!" Don-chan's amplified voice exclaims as this strange form blasts off into the sky in a fashion no different from a rocket, charging towards Gruntilda.

Anyone who wished to hitch a ride was given supple time to do so.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Minerva @Crow @Kaykay @Everybody
i-bust07-b-tmx-1.png

"Well, this just got bigger than I'd have hoped. We can't let her call for reinforcements from the doctors!" Akihiko exclaimed urgently, not missing a single beat as his Persona faded into obscurity, the young man pocketing his Evoker like a gun in a holster.

A part of him felt a little depressed that he wasn't even so perturbed by the sight of Don-chan turning into some sort of rocket that could fly at will, but hey, he'd had over six months to accustom to these sorts of things. Hiding his apprehension, wondering if Gruntilda would have set up a trap for anyone attempting to follow her -- the easy way or not -- Akihiko figured that he'd deal with that when the time came, considering he had to take the chance if it meant getting to the witch before she could call for help from Wily and Eggman.

Hopping on top of the Rocket Mechadon, holding on tight, the silver-haired Persona user looked resolutely at the mountain. "Let's get going then!"

@Crow @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Minerva @Kaykay @Everyone

The others that didn't catch a riiiiide on the Don-chan express had to run up the mountain after them. Despite the speed advantage it seemed like old Grunty had some more tricks up her sleeve because no matter what they tried they didn't catch up to her.

latest

As they flew through the rock face made in Gruntilda's image they saw her up front vanishing and a massive steel door slamming right in front of them that they would surely hit if they didn't break.

Soon enough the others caught up as well entering the area. It was damp and dark with a sickly green being the main color permeating through the place. That and a very unflattering brown. Though speaking of green to the groups surprise they could spot the warp pipe they needed to reach the next area just resting near one of the corners of the room. But...

"This is bad, this is really, really bad."
Mega Man was pacing back and forth right next to the door. "If she manages to contact them then this whole area is going to be swarmed by their robots and no one will be safe! Least of all poor me!"

The others that didn't catch a riiiiide on the Don-chan express had to run up the mountain after them. Despite the speed advantage it seemed like old Grunty had some more tricks up her sleeve because no matter what they tried they didn't catch up to her.

latest

As they flew through the rock face made in Gruntilda's image they saw her up front vanishing and a massive steel door slamming right in front of them that they would surely hit if they didn't break.

Soon enough the others caught up as well entering the area. It was damp and dark with a sickly green being the main color permeating through the place. That and a very unflattering brown. Though speaking of green to the groups surprise they could spot the warp pipe they needed to reach the next area just resting near one of the corners of the room. But...

Mega Man was pacing back and forth right next to the door. "If she manages to contact them then this whole area is going to be swarmed by their robots and no one will be safe! Least of all poor me!"

latest

"Well that makes our choice easy enough. We'll just have to get through this door....' Hector spoke resting Armads at his side. He was sure this group had enough power to get through the doors so he wasn't concerned appearing confident as usual.

latest

latest

"Well that makes our choice easy enough. We'll just have to get through this door....' Hector spoke resting Armads at his side. He was sure this group had enough power to get through the doors so he wasn't concerned appearing confident as usual.

"Out of da~ don~ way!"

Rocket Mechadon ditched an empty yet heavy fuel tank on the ground, allowing him to gain a sudden significant boost in speed as he rammed through the door!

@Jeremi @Ver @Crimson Spartan

latest

"Calm down, panicking won't help." Yurick sighed. They had to move on or try to stop Gruntilda.

Yurick was starting to wonder how this Mefa Man survived as long.

"If we find a way to stop her, then we'll have less to worry about when comes to those robots." He reasoned.

latest

"Out of da~ don~ way!"

Rocket Mechadon ditched an empty yet heavy fuel tank on the ground, allowing him to gain a sudden significant boost in speed as he rammed through the door!

He had planned to take a look at the door, but Yurick supposed that could work also. If Don-chan was successful, anyway.

@Jeremi @Ver @Crow @Crimson Spartan @Everyone

"Out of da~ don~ way!"

Don-chan found himself squashed towards a magical force field has he tried to ram the door down. Try as anyone might it seemed that the door and whatever magic surrounding it was strong enough to hold against any force the group could dish out. "So what are we going to do now?" Mika asked the group. "If we can't get through to the door then our mission's toast!"

Mega Man meanwhile was pacing back and forth. He had been here the longest there had to be something they could d- "I have it!" He finally exclaimed. "We don't have to beat the old hag up! We just need to intercept her communications! And I think I know where they stashed them! Follow me!" He began running down one of the corridors not even looking if someone was after him.

"...I guess I'll follow him then. It'd be bad if we let him get lost," Moon decided, not planning to waste anymore energy on the magical door. She would've wanted to consider finding another entrance, but if Mega Man knew where they held their communications for some reason that would work.

"You sure you know where you're going?"

She didn't really trust him to be competent, though.

@Jeremi @everyone​

Kirby

Kirby was still wearing the slime as a hat, and he looked so confused too. He wondered if Not Mega-Man was going to have the answer, so he followed him. He seemed a little weird, but so did everyone here who wasn't him.

@Jeremi @Everyone

"...I guess I'll follow him then. It'd be bad if we let him get lost," Moon decided, not planning to waste anymore energy on the magical door. She would've wanted to consider finding another entrance, but if Mega Man knew where they held their communications for some reason that would work.

"You sure you know where you're going?"

She didn't really trust him to be competent, though.

@Jeremi @everyone​
Kirby

Kirby was still wearing the slime as a hat, and he looked so confused too. He wondered if Not Mega-Man was going to have the answer, so he followed him. He seemed a little weird, but so did everyone here who wasn't him.

@Jeremi @Everyone

Mega Man was huffing and puffing as the was running towards their destination. "Of course! I saw when they were installing it!" Making their way through a tunnel the path suddenly opened revealing a water area with a massive Gruntilda statue in the middle.

latest

On one of the small islands on the water they group could spot a machine with a massive dish on top with a red light beeping. "There it is!" Mega Man made his way towards it and cracked open the back, revealing a yellow, red and blue wire attached to same colored boxes. There were also three other boxes with no wires that were purple, green and orange. It seemed that the wires could be taken out and switched to different sockets. Inside the back also seemed to be a communicator of some sort.

"...

...I have no idea what any of this means."

Kirby

" Ugly lady, green. Kirby know what to do. Color learn in dreamland."
He took the blue and yellow wire and put them into the green box to see if that did anything.

@Jeremi @Everyone

Kirby

" Ugly lady, green. Kirby know what to do. Color learn in dreamland."
He took the blue and yellow wire and put them into the green box to see if that did anything.

@Jeremi @Everyone

Putting the blue and yellow wire into the green box seemed to bring the communicator to life as they heard a voice on the other side. "One two one two this is Mean Green. Are you there my sweet sugar beans?" Gruntilda was on the other line thinking she had reached the Wily-Eggman HQ. What could the group do now to dissuade her?

Kirby

Kirby would gesture for Megaman to grab the phone and he would drag him to the communicator. He would also pull some signs, seemingly out of thin air. They would read: Sweettalk the mean witch, she likes you a lot, maybe you can convince her to let us in. Though, not all the words were spelled right and it meant that Megaman might not get it.

@Jeremi @Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back