Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirby

" Kirby not gum, Kirby is a puffball," he replied, crossing his arms and shooting a glare at the woman. He wondered if the others would know what to do.

@Jeremi @Everyone

That seemed to get the slightest of smirks on Mona's face, though it was too quick to notice. "I guess you're right about that."

image.png

"A storage room as a secret lair, huh? I guess you've got the secret part nailed; not sure about the lair part though..." Akihiko commented with a deadpan look, as though having already grown unfortunately accustomed to the strange characters they had stumbled upon, and internally depressed that he had gotten this used to it so fast, even if he had half a year to get used to the bizarre in general.

After all, it wasn't like they were much weirder in concept than Kirby. No offense to that puffball.

"Anyway... Mona and Plague Knight, huh? Okay. Err, I guess we should make sure to be on the same page, so I won't beat around the bush," he started, resting his hand on his Evoker deceivingly nonchalantly, "How do we feel about the Doctors here?"

@Jeremi @Takumi @Lucky @Yun Lee @Jackythejack @Everybody

"No THAT was the storage room!"
Plague Knight pointed to the door behind them. "This is the POTIONAIRUM!"

"The Doctors?" Mona asked. "If you mean Wily and Robotnik, who actually does like them?"

"What? How do you not know about a giant pipe sticking out of the ceiling?!" Goroh jabbed his thumb over his shoulder towards the door. "Well I guess if no one's used it that means we got the element of surprise here, yeah? That'll give us an advantage!"

@Jeremi @Ver @Lucky @Everyone​

"All of talking about this pipe!"
Plague Knight ran, though it looked more like a wobble, towards the storage area. "When did that get there?!" He shouted from the room before looking out. "Seemed like it wasn't a pipe dream heeheehee! They were telling the truth."

"So now the question is," Mona droned. "Why are you here?"

@Ver @Minerva @dark @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lucky @ShadowCoyote0 @Hida Tomonatsu @Alex Azure @Yun Lee
@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Crow @Kaykay @Sark @Jackythejack

Kirby

" Kirby is happy to see you recognize his status as a puffball. We have to find pipe to go on secret mission,"
he replied to the woman with a smile.

@Jeremi @Everyone

b7-9-1-bin-1.png

"Well, that answers that," Akihiko said when the two gave their two cents about Wily and Robotnik, visibly relaxing as most of the tension seemed to leave his body for the time being, moving his hand away from his pocket, a wry smirk tugging at the corners of his lips.

"In any case... To answer your question, we had to dodge one of their lackeys, so we just sorta bumbled in here while trying to lay low, if you don't mind," he answered them, "You're not about to kick some people out while they're in need, are you?" Akihiko went on, speaking in a droll manner that even surprised himself a little. Maybe all the time spent with SEES and this group had ultimately made him a little less tense as a person.

@Jeremi @Lucky @Yun Lee @Crow @Everybody

b7-9-1-bin-1.png

"Well, that answers that," Akihiko said when the two gave their two cents about Wily and Robotnik, visibly relaxing as most of the tension seemed to leave his body for the time being, moving his hand away from his pocket, a wry smirk tugging at the corners of his lips.

"In any case... To answer your question, we had to dodge one of their lackeys, so we just sorta bumbled in here while trying to lay low, if you don't mind," he answered them, "You're not about to kick some people out while they're in need, are you?" Akihiko went on, speaking in a droll manner that even surprised himself a little. Maybe all the time spent with SEES and this group had ultimately made him a little less tense as a person.

@Jeremi @Lucky @Yun Lee @Crow @Everybody

"I would have,"
Plague Knight replied to Akihiko. "But if you're making the doctors having a bad time hehehe, then I'm all for it!"

"That's actually why we're underground," Mona replied. "We don't agree with their, uh 'management' skills."

"Besides!" Plague Knight added. "We get all the stuff done down here anywhere. And the minions love it!"

Behind the two the group could see a number of his so called minions looking like they hadn't seen the sun in forever. One of them looked like they were in a coma.

"Absolutely love it!"

"I'm not going to ask what secret mission it is," Mona replied motioning to Kirby. "The less we know the better."

As everyone was talking Ayane could see that device on her wrist was pointing upwards.

@Ver @Minerva @dark @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lucky @ShadowCoyote0 @Hida Tomonatsu @Alex Azure @Yun Lee

"R-Right..." Akihiko simply grunted as the Plague Knight gestured toward his so-called minions, and the... unseemly look of them. He just shifted from discomfort to ease back to discomfort and the span of under two minutes. Any more and he felt like he was bound to get some degree of whiplash at any moment.

Eager to shift the focus away from the two, Akihiko looked toward Ayane's device when Kirby took attention to it, looking up briefly and pursing his lips. "Well, if it says so..." He murmured, before directing his gaze back to Mona and the Plague Knight, admittedly glad in multiple senses that they wouldn't inquire about their secret mission.

"You wouldn't mind pointing us through the other side of this place, would you? We've got places to be in the name of tearing down the doctors' management."

@Lucky @Jeremi @Minerva @Yun Lee @Crow @Everybody

❝ Y-Yeah! We need to be places for our secret mission. ❞ Silver sheepishly blurted out. Welp, there could've been a different way to say so, but it didn't really pop into his head to time so that would do for now.

@Lucky @Jeremi @Minerva @Yun Lee @Crow @Ver
@Everybody

"Up, huh? That mean we're underground or something?" Goroh said, completely missing the part where Mona had said that yes, they were in fact underground. "Whatever! We just pop outta this place and find our way to the next one of those pipes. There are no giant monsters or lovesick witches up there, are there?"

@Jeremi @Ver @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies

The mention of the secret mission had Mona raise an eyebrow but she said nothing more as Plague Knight got worked up by everyone's plans.

"Up?! You want to go up?!"
Plague Knight seemed to be in disbelief with all the mentions of leaving the Potionarium and heading topside. "You don't want to go there! Everyone who goes there went poof! Gone! Never to return hehehe."

"What do mean, never to return?" R. Mika asked a bit confused.

"Exactly what he meant," Mona added. "Every minion we've sent to investigate haven't come back."

"So obviously there's something big and scary up there that's EATING everyone!"

"Or they're just running away from you..." Mika mumbled before adding more loudly. "Well we can't sit around here all the time! We're on a mission and we need to get back to it and fast! Just show us the exit and we'll take care of ourselves!"

"Well if you want to get out you can just use the elevator." She motioned over to a slightly raised platform. "Come on then, let's head on up."

"Yeah goodbye ever- wait WHAT!" Plague Knight scampers after Mona who's already heading towards the elevator. "We're heading up too?!"

"Unless you haven't noticed we're running out of supplies for experiments and eating. Besides with all these people with us I'm feeling pretty safe." It seemed like her words got through to Plague Knight but he didn't much like them.

"Grr fine! But don't come to me and complain when you get eaten!" As everyone stepped on the platform Plague Knight flipped the switch and as a corkscrew the group ascended into the unknown. The elevator spun fast and they quickly found themselves under the basking sun and with the sound of seagulls flying overhead.

"Wha?"

7ca94e0e767d5fd6efb83bfb8d86a940_original_thumb.jpg

The group seemed to have stumbled into the middle of a bustling port town. There were people walking around a marked area checking out the wares. No one had paid the group any mind yet. "WHERE'S ALL THE SCARY MONSTERS?!" But that might change soon enough.​

Kirby

Kirby was surprised that they were in a normal looking town and looked over to see where they had to go now. " Maybe minions no like you, it nice here, you not nice," he replied, looking for anything of interest to eat. He was hungry.

@Jeremi @Everyone

The mention of the secret mission had Mona raise an eyebrow but she said nothing more as Plague Knight got worked up by everyone's plans.

"Up?! You want to go up?!"
Plague Knight seemed to be in disbelief with all the mentions of leaving the Potionarium and heading topside. "You don't want to go there! Everyone who goes there went poof! Gone! Never to return hehehe."

"What do mean, never to return?" R. Mika asked a bit confused.

"Exactly what he meant," Mona added. "Every minion we've sent to investigate haven't come back."

"So obviously there's something big and scary up there that's EATING everyone!"

"Or they're just running away from you..." Mika mumbled before adding more loudly. "Well we can't sit around here all the time! We're on a mission and we need to get back to it and fast! Just show us the exit and we'll take care of ourselves!"

"Well if you want to get out you can just use the elevator." She motioned over to a slightly raised platform. "Come on then, let's head on up."

"Yeah goodbye ever- wait WHAT!" Plague Knight scampers after Mona who's already heading towards the elevator. "We're heading up too?!"

"Unless you haven't noticed we're running out of supplies for experiments and eating. Besides with all these people with us I'm feeling pretty safe." It seemed like her words got through to Plague Knight but he didn't much like them.

"Grr fine! But don't come to me and complain when you get eaten!" As everyone stepped on the platform Plague Knight flipped the switch and as a corkscrew the group ascended into the unknown. The elevator spun fast and they quickly found themselves under the basking sun and with the sound of seagulls flying overhead.

"Wha?"

7ca94e0e767d5fd6efb83bfb8d86a940_original_thumb.jpg

The group seemed to have stumbled into the middle of a bustling port town. There were people walking around a marked area checking out the wares. No one had paid the group any mind yet. "WHERE'S ALL THE SCARY MONSTERS?!" But that might change soon enough.​

Yurick couldn't remember the last time he'd come to a port, but the sound of seagulls was a little familiar.

"Tch." He couldn't help but click his tongue in a slightly disapproving manner at Plague Knight though. He really didnt need to be so loud.

"From what I can tell, they likely decided to live up here instead." He spoke offhandedly, before adding, "or simply forgot to return." Which he wouldn't blame the minions for in the slightest.

@Jeremi @Lucky @Yun Lee @Ver @Everyone

"That's what I was thinking," Akihiko said with a stifled chuckle as Kirby and Yurick insinuated that the Plague Knight's so-called minions must have just decided to run away from him. Still, just because this looked like such a nice place didn't mean they ought to drop their guards. Looks could be deceiving, after all.

"I'm with Kirby though. I wonder what kind of money the market would take," the boy mused, not that he had enough yen on him to buy much of anything valuable if someone here did miraculously accept it.

"And more importantly, how to proceed from here..." He went on quizzically, pondering the group's next move. They'd have to take care to stick together if this place was gonna stay busy.

@Jeremi @Lucky @Yun Lee @Takumi @Everybody

Kirby

Kirby hadn't realized that he had insulted the Plague Knight as he only spoke the truth. It seemed that two people agreed with him, he was happy to know that he was right. He was surprised that the boy could tell he was hungry. " Food be good, birdie no give food anymore. Maybe we ask Ayane what way watch said to go?"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Ver @Minerva @Eveybody

"That's ridiculous!" Plague Knight exclaimed at the accusations being thrown at him. "I'm a great boss and my minions just love working with me-!" As he said that the group could see behind him what they could assume was a bunch of his minions having a fun time in the sun.

Mona noticed them and quickly shooed them away before Plague Knight could see them. "That's probably it." Was her only reply to the matter.

Back looking around the town, despite the cheery dispositions of the people they saw the group couldn't help to think that there was something hidden under the surface. A fear of some sort in their eyes. The group noticed what it was as a group of the Doctors robots marched through the street.

None of the robots seemed to pay much attention to their surroundings and instead continued on. Though seeing that there was a real presence of the villains in this town meant that they needed to try and stay under the radar.​

Kirby

Kirby hadn't realized that he had insulted the Plague Knight as he only spoke the truth. It seemed that two people agreed with him, he was happy to know that he was right. He was surprised that the boy could tell he was hungry. " Food be good, birdie no give food anymore. Maybe we ask Ayane what way watch said to go?"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Ver @Minerva @Eveybody

The armband seemed to point them further into the town past the docks. Looks like it was leading them to where the robots were heading too.

Kirby

Kirby looked over at the happy minions and would give them a gentle wave goodbye as they snuck away. It was good to know him and the others were right." Need disguises to escape bad guys,:he said.

@Jeremi @Everyone

b7-14-3-bin-1.png

"Yeah, a disguise might be a good idea... though we'd probably have to steal some clothes from the shops if we go through with that, unless anyone here has something that happens to be worth anything here," Akihiko said in conjunction with Kirby pensively, before crossing his arms, "It'll otherwise be pretty difficult to keep a low profile, all things considered."

If not their numbers, then their appearances.

"Or we could just keep our distance. After all, snagging some disguises in of itself could draw some attention to ourselves too. What do you all think?" He asked, deciding to gauge the others' opinions.

@Jeremi @Lucky @Yun Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Everybody

"I mean...are they even looking for us?" Mika asked as she watched the robots leave. "We could just try to act casual and walk on by! Not like we're the weirdest looking people here."

"Or you could make them all explode!"
Plague Knight chimed in as he juggled a vial of some vile looking liquid inside.

"You know," Mika replied pointing a finger towards the diminutive knight. "I'd be with on that but we gotta try this stealth bit. Who knows what would happen if we got caught?"

As far as disguises there didn't seem to be anything on hand. There however did seem to be a shop nearby. Or they could chance it and try to get past the robot with out causing a scene?

Kirby\

Kirby immediately noticed the shop and pointed. " Shop.... may beee have food and clowths," he replied, heading over to it, hoping that someone with money followed so they could get past the robot without any trouble.

@Jeremi @Everyone

MjLcsmQ.jpg

❝ Not really a fan of stealing stuff, but disguises is probably for the best... at least with me. I mean, I'm extremely positively sure that I'll tip off those robots with my presence alone, I recognize one of those robots pretty well... ❞ Silver felt stumped here. How exactly do you sneak your way around robots like that? It wasn't so hard to miss a psychic hedgehog like him. But of course, what kind of disguise was even an option? A whole hooded cloak getup was just as suspicious. Man, this wasn't an easy decision for him to think too well.

@Jeremi @Takumi @Crow @Kaykay @Sark @Jackythejack

b7-14-3-bin-1.png

"Are we really able to look that inconspicuous?" Akihiko furrowed his brow, looking toward the likes of Silver, Kirby, and others when Mika remarked that blending into the crowds was an idea. Ever since the incident started that landed him in this mess, the young man had gotten used to the prospect of being in the group that was like the "odd one out" of sorts. He had his doubts about it, but like with Silver, had his apprehensions about stealing even if it was in order to bypass the enemy.

Of course there was the moral reason not to do it, but also of course, if they were to get caught, the plan would have just ended up backfiring on them and draw even more attention toward them then before. Thus, he elected against that idea.

Of course, Kirby's case might be bit harder. He didn't want to stop the puffball while he was already in the middle of his gambit, considering Akihiko himself could just as easily muck things up if he intervened, so all he could do was watch helplessly.

"Stealth though... I didn't think you of all people would advocate for that," Akihiko quipped toward Mika, a half-hearted gesture to lighten the mood slightly, "You're usually more... boisterous than that."

@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Crow @Lucky @Yun Lee @Everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back